FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,113 posts in this topic. You are on page 189 of 243.
#9401 2 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:Anyone have any (nice) system 11 games for sale? Looking for Pinbot mostly. Would trade beautiful Hobbit for a couple System 11s. Just loving the shit out of simpler rules, lately.

WIsh I'd known. Just traded off my Radical in a trade for a jjp potc.

#9402 2 years ago
Quoted from dung:

WIsh I'd known. Just traded off my Radical in a trade for a jjp potc.

If you would have known, what would you have done differently?

#9403 2 years ago

I will be more specific as the system 11s I want.

Pinbot
Funhouse
Whirlwind
Earthshaker
Taxi
Diner

M....mostly pinbot.

#9404 2 years ago

Funhouse

And one WPC game would be cool too?

#9405 2 years ago

Haha. I wasnt aware that wasnt system 11! Then yes, sure.

#9406 2 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Haha. I wasnt aware that wasnt system 11! Then yes, sure.

Watch out! You cant mention system 11 without a dozer1 showing up! I still miss mine.

#9407 2 years ago

Anyone want an authentic warped star trek premium playfield? It is in pretty damn new pretry shape except, of course, the idiotic warping. 150 bucks. Pick up only please

Again, use this as a decoration please. For the love of God don't use this to put into a machine.

#9408 2 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Anyone want an authentic warped star trek premium playfield? It is in pretty damn new pretry shape except, of course, the idiotic warping. 150 bucks. Pick up only please
Again, use this as a decoration please. For the love of God don't use this to put into a machine.

After all the suffering you went through to get that replaced I would have guessed you used that old one for fire wood by now.

#9409 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

After all the suffering you went through to get that replaced I would have guessed you used that old one for fire wood by now.

Honestly, Stern was cool in replacing it. As was Mike from GAP in helping me get it replaced despite not being the original owner. Playfield swaps are sorta fun for me, so it was all good considering the alternative.

#9410 2 years ago

Inbound Rocky and Bullwinkle
Theatre of Magic

Ads generated in a day or so!

#9411 2 years ago

I’ve got a very used escalera just a bit north of the border. PM if interested.

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“Hey! Are you tired of shiny new things and have an aversion to carrying heavy pinball machines up the stairs? I may have an item for you! I'm selling a (very) used Escalera Stair...”
2021-07-13
Racine, WI
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 254 times

#9412 2 years ago

Star Trek playfield is gone. Sold Hobbit, so now just looking for straight up system 11s or early 90s bally williams. Let me know if you are sick and tired of these games.

#9413 2 years ago

Anyone looking to trade/shake things up? Let me know.
I have a really nice Star Trek Pro I've been considering trading as I only have the space for 4 pins period.
Some quick specs, I'm probably forgetting a few too:

#Vault Edition, Original Owner, everything still stapled to the cab, SAM system which is a plus
#Cliffys on scoop lock/mode start, shooter lane, magnet ring
#Code upgrade to Movie Soundtrack 1.60
#Vengeance lit ring mod
#Enterprise Ship Mod (mounted)
#Black T molding, custom apron cards
#Titan Translucent Rubber Kit and Ice Blue Flippers
#Lit Drain
#Lit Vengeance Drop Target Mod
#Shaker Motor
#Mirror Blades

Overall just a really nice turnkey game, shoots and plays amazing - just wanted to see if anyone local is also looking to mix it up on a straight trade.

Added over 3 years ago:

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “I have a really nice Star Trek Pro I've been considering selling or trading. This Pro has just about everything you would want and it looks and plays like new. Interested in anyth...”
2021-07-17
Barrington, IL
6,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 337 days
Viewed: 527 times

#9414 2 years ago

My project Future Spa CL ad.
milwaukee.craigslist.org link

Game is sold.

#9415 2 years ago

I already have a Future Spa otherwise I'd grab it. I like how the wires are soldered directly to the lamp
driver board. I bet it took longer to do that then it would have to fix it the right way.

#9416 2 years ago

I totally agree. Some people just can’t do it the right way.

#9417 2 years ago

SS for sale, MBr likely sold.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Scared Stiff Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice Scared Stiff. LEDs throughout. Fully working and playing well. Cabinet colors are nice and bright. A clear playfield protector (from https://www.playfield-protectors.com/) was...”
2021-07-17
La Grange Park, IL
6,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 1239 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Nice Monster Bash SE. I purchased this game new and immediately installed a clear playfield protector before a ball was even rolled on it (from https://www.playfield-protectors.co...”
2021-07-17
La Grange Park, IL
7,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 768 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9418 2 years ago
Quoted from gjm7777:

Anyone looking to trade/shake things up? Let me know.
I have a really nice Star Trek Pro I've been considering trading as I only have the space for 4 pins period.
Some quick specs, I'm probably forgetting a few too:
#Vault Edition, Original Owner, everything still stapled to the cab, SAM system which is a plus
#Cliffys on scoop lock/mode start, shooter lane, magnet ring
#Code upgrade to Movie Soundtrack 1.60
#Vengeance lit ring mod
#Enterprise Ship Mod (mounted)
#Black T molding, custom apron cards
#Titan Translucent Rubber Kit and Ice Blue Flippers
#Lit Drain
#Lit Vengeance Drop Target Mod
#Shaker Motor
#Mirror Blades
Overall just a really nice turnkey game, shoots and plays amazing - just wanted to see if anyone local is also looking to mix it up on a straight trade.

Added 4 days ago:

Machine - For Sale

For Sale/For Trade: Star Trek (Pro)

As new - New out of box (first owner) “I have a really nice Star Trek Pro I've been considering selling or trading. This Pro has just about everything you would want and it looks and plays like new.

Interested in anyth...”

6 days ago

Barrington, IL

6,000 (OBO)

gjm7777

Just an unsolicited vouch for Greg as a good dude who dials his games in wonderfully. When he says turnkey it’s tuned up and good to go.

#9419 2 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

Just an unsolicited vouch for Greg as a good dude who dials his games in wonderfully. When he says turnkey it’s tuned up and good to go.

Thanks John,
The same can be said about you brother.

#9420 2 years ago

Anyone recommend a powder coat shop in the western suburbs? Looking to do some legs, rails, hinges ...

#9421 2 years ago
Quoted from Joz:

Anyone recommend a powder coat shop in the western suburbs? Looking to do some legs, rails, hinges ...

Lot of people recommend this place in palatine. Haven't tried them but supposedly good work at good prices
https://freshstartcustomcoatings.com/index.html

#9422 2 years ago

Sorry for the non-pinball request in advance.

Anyone have a nice Space Duel cocktail they want to sell?

#9423 2 years ago
Quoted from Joz:

Check out Speed Powder Coatings out in West Chicago. They did two sets of wheels for me last year and they look fantastic.
The owner said they can do smaller car parts as well as gas pump and air meter parts. I haven't actually had them do anything on a pin yet, but if I was, I'd go right to them based on what they did with my wheels.

#9424 2 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Lot of people recommend this place in palatine. Haven't tried them but supposedly good work at good prices
https://freshstartcustomcoatings.com/index.html

He's done several pins for me. Owner's name is Mark. He's a good guy and I highly recommend.

#9425 2 years ago

greetings all!

long shot I know.. but if anyone has a lead on a Beatles Diamond Edition I'd appreciate it.

thanks =)

#9426 2 years ago

Things ended up not working out for my Black Rose sale. The ad is in the archive, going to get it re-listed. Incase anyone had interest.

#9427 2 years ago
Quoted from waldo34:

Things ended up not working out for my Black Rose sale. The ad is in the archive, going to get it re-listed. Incase anyone had interest.

I might be

#9428 2 years ago

Going to be listing my Mandalorian LE later today at 12K. Will take 11.5 cash from someone local. Only 10 plays on it plus some extra mods not installed yet. PM if interested. Will donate to Pinside regardless of how it sells.

#9429 2 years ago

^ Great seller, but you guys already knew that.

#9430 2 years ago

Please get Black Rose!

#9431 2 years ago
Quoted from Thunder90:

Please get Black Rose!

He passed. Going out of town for a week I will relist when I get back. See my archived add for more details. Small project but even not shopped good looking pin.

#9432 2 years ago
Quoted from waldo34:

He passed. Going out of town for a week I will relist when I get back. See my archived add for more details. Small project but even not shopped good looking pin.

Ah yeah, the acid damage looks concerning

#9433 2 years ago

Anyone with a Magic Town/Magic City cabinet for sale in Chicago area? I only need a cabinet, a non working project game preferred.

#9434 2 years ago
Quoted from Thunder90:

Ah yeah, the acid damage looks concerning

Ordered a replacement board from Pinball Life, I plan on adding to the new listing when I get back from vacation.

#9435 2 years ago

I’m looking for a monster bash for my next restoration project. Might consider a trade depending on MB condition. TOM, or White Water, or CV all in pristine condition.

#9436 2 years ago

Genetic2000

Any interest in selling WW or CV outright?

#9437 2 years ago

Considering trading my Monster Bash Remake LE. First owner purchased NIB last October. Only a few hundred plays. Looking for (in order, +/- cash):

Tron LE
Stranger Things LE
Totan
White Water
Pinball Magic
Mando LE
GnR LE

#9438 2 years ago

Looking for an :

avengers infinity quest pro
jurassic park pro
Mustang pro

Might be interested in trading my got pro or buy outright. Looking close to Chicago. Thanks!

Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Looking to put this out as trade bait. I love this game but thinking its time to try some others I've wanted. Looking for a Rick and Morty, Dialed in, Maiden pro or premium, possi...”
2022-09-23
Chicago, IL
Trade
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 1183 times

#9439 2 years ago

Going to be selling our Family Guy soon looking if anyone is interested locally first .I purchased from a home but was routed in its early days .That guy had stripped and waxed,new ramp ,new posts,rings,plastics and the switches that he felt needed replacing .I kept up on it from there added color dmd,side art,stewie pinball dress up,stewie stool and will be replacing coil sleeves this week .The cabinet decals have very nice color for originals but has small blemishes overall for its age I would say very good .The N spot has wear I will be ordering a layover but will not install it I’d rather the new owner decide between that or touch up .Of course will pay pinside fee if sold through here .PM me if interested I’ll send pics and gameplay if needed .Works 100% shoots great !Thanks I’m Kevin.

#9440 2 years ago

Sale pending /sold Family Guy .Will pay the pinside fee after transaction .

#9441 2 years ago

Like new Oktoberfest

Machine - For Sale
Oktoberfest Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Like new Oktoberfest low plays 235 total. Shaker motor, cliffy set, actually the game that I worked with cliffy to create the set. Has pinstadium will include for extra 200.00 othe...”
2021-08-01
Elburn, IL
Archived after: 29 days
Viewed: 438 times

#9442 2 years ago

Looking for a Zekes Peak or Ice Cold Beer within 5 hours 1 way. Will pay cash or open to pin trades or partial pin trades towards the game as well.

#9443 2 years ago

I will be listing a HOU WOZ ECLE (original owner) and a Safecracker soon (only 1,148 made). Waiting for one repair on Safecracker if I can get my bud Gavin to return my calls.

Anyone hear how Allentown went?

#9444 2 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

I will be listing a HOU WOZ ECLE (original owner) and a Safecracker soon (only 1,148 made). Waiting for one repair on Safecracker if I can get my bud Gavin to return my calls.
Anyone hear how Allentown went?

It’s probably because he went to Allentown. He’ll get ahold of you soon I’m sure.

#9445 2 years ago

Traded my Mando so it is gone. Gave Pinside $35. Should it have been more?

#9446 2 years ago

A bit north of you guys, but in case anyone is interested:

#9447 2 years ago

Thinking of Listing my Wonka LE for trade on an Elvira HOH if anyone is interested. Will potentially sell outright, but would prefer to trade if possible. Will get a listing up in the next few days.

#9448 2 years ago

Heading through Chicago on the 12 from Minneapolis-Saint Paul.

If you need something hauled let me know.

#9449 2 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Ever consider Rick Schieve (ricksgamerepair.com) for the repair if Gavin is not getting back to you? Rick is awesome!

Have an idea of an asking price on the Safe Cracker? How many tokens are present? How's the condition?

Joe ([email protected])
joemagiera at ameritech dot net

#9450 2 years ago
Quoted from joemagiera:

Ever consider Rick Schieve (ricksgamerepair.com) for the repair if Gavin is not getting back to you? Rick is awesome!

Agree, Gavin strung me along for a month. Finally gave up waiting and getting blown off on agreed appointments. Called Rick and few days later my machine was fixed.

There are 12,113 posts in this topic. You are on page 189 of 243.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/189 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.