FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,118 posts in this topic. You are on page 186 of 243.
#9251 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Force II Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is my fully working Gottlieb Force II. This is a wide body machine that is in overall great shape and 100% working. It has been in my collection for 5+ years and I have...”
2021-05-07
Maple Park, IL
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 610 times

#9252 2 years ago

Hey All,

I have a couple pins I'm looking to sell. They are located north of Chicago in Mukwonago, WI at ANIMESUPERJ house since I have relocated out of state. He will help arrange any viewings or help to answer any questions.

I'm just looking to sell right now as there is nothing I'm looking for in trade.

Jokerz : https://www.wisconsinpinball.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2374
Pool Sharks : https://www.wisconsinpinball.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2372
Fire : https://www.wisconsinpinball.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2373

Let me know if you have any questions.

#9253 2 years ago

I am wanting to buy a Gottlieb Force II pin. If you have one you want to sell or if you just bought and want to make a profit please message me.

Thanks

#9254 2 years ago
Quoted from shazam78:

I am wanting to buy a Gottlieb Force II pin. If you have one you want to sell or if you just bought and want to make a profit please message me.
Thanks

Did you miss the one that just sold?

#9255 2 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Did you miss the one that just sold?

Yes. I was the 2nd person in line for it. Hence the reason I mention if you want to make a profit. lol

#9256 2 years ago

I have a Midway Sea Devil EM arcade game for sale. has sonar sounds. Lenticular face art. Periscope. black light backdrop. unique game. Selling for $1500 OBO.

#9257 2 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I have a Midway Sea Devil EM arcade game for sale. has sonar sounds. Lenticular face art. Periscope. black light backdrop. unique game. Selling for $1500 OBO.

Are there any ducking colour leds in it?!

#9258 2 years ago

nope but there is factory blacklight florescent tube in it

#9259 2 years ago

Looking for a Rick and Morty. Prefer a spot so I can order specific options but open to anything as long as its HUO/NIB or a spot. I have plenty to trade if needed or NIB stern options but I'd rather just give someone cash.

#9261 2 years ago

Route from Mpls, Chicago, Cleveland, then tag the oh/penn border, rip to kc, Des Moines, Minneapolis. Room for games flowing down. Pm for details. Shaping up to be mid week through the weekend.

#9262 2 years ago

I'm looking to buy a machine in Georgia but am trying to decide if it is worth the drive (9ish hours) or if I should get it shipped. Any thoughts on someone who people here know/trust that I should reach out to about shipping. I know Brobra is great, but he doesn't seem to be going that far south any time soon

#9263 2 years ago

Hi there - I'm looking for a World Cup Soccer within a few hours drive of Chicago. My kids played it a few weeks ago and loved it - and I have such great memories of playing the game when it first came out. Doesn't have to be in perfect condition, but I'm new to pinball maintenance (and Pinside) so I'd want it to be working well. Thanks!

#9264 2 years ago

I am soon going to be moving a super heavy JJP widebody pin and am looking to rent / use an electric stair-climbing dolly. Ideally, I'd like to wrap and strap the pin to the dolly, then move the dolly / pin attached to each other. I have a Honda Pilot (2011) and am not sure that either the pin or the pin/dolly would fit through the hatchback either.

Does anyone out there have recommendations on where to find / rent a dolly? I live in the NW burbs of Chicago. Anyone have experience moving a JJP widebody in a SUV like a Pilot? Any other tips? Feel free to PM me if better. Thx!

#9265 2 years ago
Quoted from Baron_VonLoppnow:

I am soon going to be moving a super heavy JJP widebody pin and am looking to rent / use an electric stair-climbing dolly. Ideally, I'd like to wrap and strap the pin to the dolly, then move the dolly / pin attached to each other. I have a Honda Pilot (2011) and am not sure that either the pin or the pin/dolly would fit through the hatchback either.
Does anyone out there have recommendations on where to find / rent a dolly? I live in the NW burbs of Chicago. Anyone have experience moving a JJP widebody in a SUV like a Pilot? Any other tips? Feel free to PM me if better. Thx!

If you're talking about sliding the pin attached to the cart in the rear...I would say no way. I have a Durango and wouldn't have a chance doing something like that. Obviously, you would have a better chance with a van. You would need quite a bit of clearance. I am able to move JJp wide body pins separated from the dolly. That just rides right next to it. Also, the stair climbing carts are pretty heavy by themselves...Say another 80-100 pounds added to the pin.

#9266 2 years ago

You cannot get a JJP wide body strapped to an escalera in a Pilot. I own two Pilots.
Not sure why you would want to do that to begin with.
If you got a buddy to help it’s easy to load.

#9267 2 years ago
Quoted from tbaum:

I'm looking to buy a machine in Georgia but am trying to decide if it is worth the drive (9ish hours) or if I should get it shipped. Any thoughts on someone who people here know/trust that I should reach out to about shipping. I know Brobra is great, but he doesn't seem to be going that far south any time soon

Imho, no it’s definitely not worth the drive.
I use Navl/Sti for all my long distance pickups.
1-800-959-8880
They’re in Addison.
Brenda usually helps me but it doesn’t matter.
You can pay by cc or cod.
Hope this helps.

#9268 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

1-800-959-8880
They’re in Addison.

Any idea if the rates are different if you book through different team locations of Navl/Sti? I.e. Addison vs. Fort Wayne?

#9269 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Imho, no it’s definitely not worth the drive.
1-800-959-8880
They’re in Addison.
You can pay by cc or cod.
Hope this helps.

Do you need the seller to pack it up and get it to a depot usually or will STI do all that too?

#9270 2 years ago
Quoted from tbaum:

Do you need the seller to pack it up and get it to a depot usually or will STI do all that too?

STI will come to your house, pack it up (on legs) and take it.

#9271 2 years ago

Working Sea devil , EM submarine game . $1000. I need my space back.

#9272 2 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

STI will come to your house, pack it up (on legs) and take it.

Any issues with it being shipped with the legs on it? I usually take them off

#9273 2 years ago
Quoted from tbaum:

Any issues with it being shipped with the legs on it? I usually take them off

I sold a BW 100 to a pinsider in Denver, he arranged shipping. When he told me to ship it this way, I was skeptical. I removed balls from game and taped the key under where I shrink wrapped the head to the game. I was told to leave legs on. Shipping company showed up and carried it out to their truck and loaded it with the power liftgate. This was the first time I sold a pin this way and took pics to CMA. It made it to Denver in 1 piece!

#9274 2 years ago
Quoted from tbaum:

Sti will pack it up with the legs on and backbox folded. They provide the wrap, leg covers and blankets. When I sell a game, I make sure the delivery people wrap it properly. This is important to me the buyer gets it well protected. So if I’m buying, I always ask the seller to do the same.
They have an additional fee if you don’t have the machine to be picked up at ground level.
So I always ask the seller to pull it out of their basement.
Games are always shipped with legs on but they’ll pick it up on a pallet as well.
Average cost....425

#9275 2 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

I sold a BW 100 to a pinsider in Denver, he arranged shipping. When he told me to ship it this way, I was skeptical. I removed balls from game and taped the key under where I shrink wrapped the head to the game. I was told to leave legs on. Shipping company showed up and carried it out to their truck and loaded it with the power liftgate. This was the first time I sold a pin this way and took pics to CMA. It made it to Denver in 1 piece!

Always take pics to give to buyer just in case they need to file a claim.
And always request to have the machine insured if you are the buyer.

#9276 2 years ago

Beautiful Apollo 13 listed

Machine - For Sale
Apollo 13 Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Beautiful Apollo 13. Docent get any nicer then this. Original handel, moon works as it should, absolutely no wear on playfield. Cabinet original and just about a clean as it can be...”
2021-05-06
Elburn, IL
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 687 times

#9277 2 years ago

Pachislo skill stop slot machine. $52.00...

#9279 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Force II Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is my fully working Gottlieb Force II. This is a wide body machine that is in overall great shape and 100% working. It has been in my collection for 5+ years and I have...”
2021-05-07
Maple Park, IL
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 610 times

Family issues with first buyer. No response for 2 days from Shazam, so relisting.

Added over 3 years ago:

Sold on 5/15. Picked up and gone.

#9280 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin-up:

Family issues with first buyer. No response for 2 days from Shazam, so relisting.

What about this guy?

Quoted from shazam78:

Thanks

#9281 2 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

What about this guy?

Same guy with the family issues and backed out.

#9282 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin-up:

No response for 2 days from Shazam, so relisting my Force II.

Apparently the force was not with him.

#9283 2 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

Apparently the force was not with him.

Ba dun tiss

#9284 2 years ago
Quoted from tbaum:

STI picks up from seller’s house and delivers to your house.

#9285 2 years ago
Quoted from brobra:

Any idea if the rates are different if you book through different team locations of Navl/Sti? I.e. Addison vs. Fort Wayne?

Same rates.

#9286 2 years ago

Hi all. I work at Jersey Jack Pinball and we have some old style (used on original Wizard of Oz and Hobbit) widebody cabinets that we pulled out of storage and are offering for sale. When we moved the boards from the bottom cabinet to the head we made additional changes so this original cabinet design is no longer going to be used.

We are offering the base cabinet (head not included) for for local pickup at $200. Unfortunately we are not offering shipping or extended holds so please take that into consideration before contacting me. You can reply to me directly at [email protected] to set up a time to come by the Elk Grove Village, IL factory and pick one (or multiples) up. We've sold about half our supply and it seems many are being used for virtual and homebrew pinball builds.

Thanks!

#9287 2 years ago

I have a stern lcd lit translite frame that I’m selling. It’s silver in color and in brand new condition. I decided to use the black frame color instead of the silver. $90 in Lake Zurich.

#9288 2 years ago

Pretty glad I have been out of the game the last year. What a nightmare of price increase. Yikes.

#9289 2 years ago

Houdini with 30 plays listed

Machine - For Sale
Houdini Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Only 30 plays on this machine. Powder coated speaker panels and coin door to match.”
2021-05-17
Elburn, IL
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 447 times

#9290 2 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

Hi all. I work at Jersey Jack Pinball and we have some old style (used on original Wizard of Oz and Hobbit) widebody cabinets that we pulled out of storage and are offering for sale. When we moved the boards from the bottom cabinet to the head we made additional changes so this original cabinet design is no longer going to be used.
We are offering the base cabinet (head not included) for for local pickup at $200. Unfortunately we are not offering shipping or extended holds so please take that into consideration before contacting me. You can reply to me directly at [email protected] to set up a time to come by the Elk Grove Village, IL factory and pick one (or multiples) up. We've sold about half our supply and it seems many are being used for virtual and homebrew pinball builds.
Thanks!

Hmm, way cheaper than a coffin and it’s a wide body so I might fit.

#9291 2 years ago
Quoted from BudManPinFan:

Hmm, way cheaper than a coffin and it’s a wide body so I might fit.

Buy a Genie cabinet instead and then tell your wife that you’re planning on spending the afterlife with another woman.

#9292 2 years ago

Hello Chicago thread...
I’m headed down to Chicago Thursday afternoon evening then headed to Cleveland. If there are hauling or game needs.

Games can be delivered to door and if needed inside (stairs no problem) with full set up.

Potential gems onboard
Whirlwind (most likely spoken for)
Golden Cue (1 of 12 prototype; became Sharkey’s shootout)
Munsters pro 1400 plays
Restored buckaroo (gorgeous)
Sweet hearts good/excellent condition
Nearly Mint EAPTM

games coming back from out East:
Excellent condition TZ with color
excellent condition Junk yard leds topper
Excellent condition TOM loaded with mods and color
Good No Fear only flaw is medium right cab fade. I anticipate these can be back near Chicago Friday evening or Saturday morning (unless there’s no action, then I divert to St. Louis and KC).

Yours truly,
The “Brobra”

#9293 2 years ago

Did somebody on here grab that local Whitewater on Craigslist yesterday?
If you did and you're planning on a quick flip, PM me.

Thanks

#9294 2 years ago

Ill be in Chicago tomorrow dong some deliveries. I will have a few new in box machines in my trailer if your looking to trade something for them

Stranger Things pro
Star Wars Pro
Led Zeppelin Pro
Jurassic Park Pro

#9295 2 years ago

There’s a Big Dick for sale.

#9296 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

There’s a Big Dick for sale.

I’m pretty sure Yelobird was looking for a Big Dick.

#9297 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

I’m pretty sure Yelobird was looking for a Big Dick.

Lol funny man.

#9298 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Lol funny man.

Insatiable!

#9299 2 years ago

After seeing that add I figured you’d be the first one to jump on that Big Dick lol.

#9300 2 years ago

These are the moments I really wish Pinside would have Facebook style reactions instead of just thumbs-up/thumbs-down. The LOL face would be so much more appropriate.

There are 12,118 posts in this topic. You are on page 186 of 243.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/186?hl=medic7000 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.