FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,136 posts in this topic. You are on page 184 of 243.
#9151 3 years ago

Looking to purchase a nice machine and begin growing my collection.

If anyone knows of a nice Metallica mop le, star trek premium, or theatre of magic please let me know! Thanks

#9152 3 years ago

Price drop to $5650

This is the Vault model, factory LED lighting, Improved Bell, Playfield artwork change etc. This was msrp of $6099 when released. Improved over the earlier standard Pro. I also added a Stern factory shaker to this game.

I may end listing soon. Only have had a couple low ball offers from cross country and one guy looking to trade. This is being overlooked. Lack of inquiries is surprising, This is the better Vault model and like new. Check the ad listing for details.... 25 minutes North of Milwaukee just off I43

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO - I bought this NIB. Under 400 plays. Stern AC/DC Pro Vault Edition pinball machine. This is not the standard Pro version, this is the later 2017 release of the Vault editio...”
2021-03-06
Grafton, WI
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 527 times

#9153 3 years ago

I am looking for a Ninja Turtles Pro or Hotwheels... Will drive for the right deal... Also have a really nice NBA Fastbreak I would trade with cash if it helps shake one. If not, I would consider selling the Fastbreak outright.

Machine - For Sale
NBA Fastbreak Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Completely tore this machine down in 2019, and it has collected dust in my basement since the restore. The basics- Full teardown, new cabinet decals, new legs/levelers, brand new ...”
2021-03-12
Sullivan, WI
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 603 times

#9154 3 years ago

Looking to trade a very nice Centaur II for something on my want list. Will add or pay cash if a trade isn't feasible.

Seawitch
Bram Stokers
Shadow
Viking
more on my wishlist

#9155 3 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Price drop to $5650
This is the Vault model, factory LED lighting, Improved Bell, Playfield artwork change etc. This was msrp of $6099 when released. Improved over the earlier standard Pro. I also added a Stern factory shaker to this game.
I may end listing soon. Only have had a couple low ball offers from cross country and one guy looking to trade. This is being overlooked. Lack of inquiries is surprising, This is the better Vault model and like new. Check the ad listing for details.... 25 minutes North of Milwaukee just off I43

Machine - For Sale

AC/DC (Pro Vault Edition)

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “HUO - I bought this NIB. Under 400 plays.

Stern AC/DC Pro Vault Edition pinball machine. This is not the standard Pro version, this is the later 2017 release of the Vault editio...”

11 days ago

Grafton, WI

NoQuarters

Timing just sucks for me. I would be all over this other wise. I've been wanting one for a while now. Love this game and the pro plays FAST. If you still have it in 6 months, hit me up.

#9156 3 years ago
Quoted from cards25:

Timing just sucks for me. I would be all over this other wise. I've been wanting one for a while now. Love this game and the pro plays FAST. If you still have it in 6 months, hit me up.

Thanks. Yes - very fun game. I could use some space, but then again I could just keep it. I'll let the ad run a bit longer.

Now - $5600 even. Cash and carry. No Trades. Thanks much. See listing for further information a few posts above.

#9157 3 years ago

Looking for some feedback on Troy of mtzarcade. Pinside user = vidgameseller. Anyone here deal with him Please? Please pm me, thanks all

#9158 3 years ago
Quoted from Scott250r:

Looking for some feedback on Troy of mtzarcade. Pinside user = vidgameseller. Anyone here deal with him Please? Please pm me, thanks all

Bought my Iron Man from Troy.
He was great to deal with and the game is nicer than he described.
First class.

#9159 3 years ago

Troy is good people
Proceed with confidence!

#9160 3 years ago
Quoted from Scott250r:

Troy is a good seller and a good human.

#9161 3 years ago

Troy is great to deal with and always comes threw ...

#9162 3 years ago

Agreed, Troy is the dude

#9164 3 years ago

Troy is very upfront and honest.

#9165 3 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:Bought my Iron Man from Troy.
He was great to deal with and the game is nicer than he described.
First class.

Done business with Troy a few times now. No Issues, no bullshit, positives, good guy. Would do business with again without hesitation.

#9166 3 years ago

Thanks for the info everyone. Troy FTW!

#9167 3 years ago

Thanks for all the positive comments everyone, truly appreciate it and makes me feel good about how ive treated people over the years. especially with an announcement that ill be making in about 12 hours.

The pinsider that asked about me is wanting to buy a machine from me and was nervous sending a large check to me. I said he should just ask on pinside for refrences and you all stood up for me. Thanks again from the bottom of my heart

Troy

#9168 3 years ago

Hopefully it's a nice machine. My kid plays soccer in Lowell & I might try to make a new friend if so

#9169 3 years ago

I'd take $5500 said and done for my AC/DC Pro vault through the weekend. If no takers I may end the listing and hang on to the game until I am really pressed for the space. I can send a game to my son's house soon so that will help with space issues.

see post above #9152 .

I'm about 25 minutes North of Milwaukee - not far off I43.

Thanks

#9170 3 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:Thanks for all the positive comments everyone, truly appreciate it and makes me feel good about how ive treated people over the years. especially with an announcement that ill be making in about 12 hours.
The pinsider that asked about me is wanting to buy a machine from me and was nervous sending a large check to me. I said he should just ask on pinside for refrences and you all stood up for me. Thanks again from the bottom of my heart
Troy

First off, Troy is the man. Great guy to deal with and I always love bullshitting with him when I pick up a pin. Second, looking at the handle you just posted as and the biz it links to, HOLY CRAP! Congrats! I wish you the best of luck!

#9171 3 years ago
Quoted from BrewNinja:

First off, Troy is the man. Great guy to deal with and I always love bullshitting with him when I pick up a pin. Second, looking at the handle you just posted as and the biz it links to, HOLY CRAP! Congrats! I wish you the best of luck!

Good eyes, lol With Robin being in Amsterdam, the name change happened before we made the announcement at noon today.

So for all to know, I am now in charge of all sales for Tilt Amusements. So for any of your NIB Stern needs, just give me a call or message, Id be happy to help

#9172 3 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

I am now in charge of all sales for Tilt Amusements.
Just give me a call or message and I'll be happy to help.

But can you help with introductions to any of the Tilted Kilt girls?

#9173 3 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

Good eyes, lol With Robin being in Amsterdam, the name change happened before we made the announcement at noon today.
So for all to know, I am now in charge of all sales for Tilt Amusements. So for any of your NIB Stern needs, just give me a call or message, Id be happy to help

Congrats Troy!

Aaron

#9174 3 years ago

Going to be listening my Dialed In LE, many mods with Topper HUO.

#9175 3 years ago

Dropped 16k w/ Troy last week. Troy is the man

#9176 3 years ago

Congrats Troy!

#9177 3 years ago

That strikes and spares worth it? Always wanted one

#9179 3 years ago
Quoted from Pbpins:

Looking for a pre-prototype DE Tommy with the 6 pop bumpers! Long shot at best but if any are still out there, figure Chicago is the most likely place to start the search!!!

The game has a lot of programing mistakes...
{ DMD would show [COMMAND #XXX ]}
I had to move a ramp switch assembly because the timing was off...
The cool part, was all the stuff crammed inside the game.
Real chimes... "Ball Bombs" on to the pop bumpers...
Criss-Cross ramps, and like you said, six pop bumpers.
Finally, a completely different art work package.

#9180 3 years ago

A friend of mine is looking for a TMNT pro. If anyone is thinking of selling, please let me know. Thanks!

#9181 3 years ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

The game has a lot of programing mistakes...
{ DMD would show [COMMAND #XXX ]}
I had to move a ramp switch assembly because the timing was off...
The cool part, was all the stuff crammed inside the game.
Real chimes... "Ball Bombs" on to the pop bumpers...
Criss-Cross ramps, and like you said, six pop bumpers.
Finally, a completely different art work package.

Love to see the photos of the different art package. Sounds cool.

#9182 3 years ago

I've got a lightly routed RRWOZ that I'll be looking to sell in the near future. ~230 plays. Let me know if you're interested.

#9183 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I've got a lightly routed RRWOZ that I'll be looking to sell in the near future. ~230 plays. Let me know if you're interested.

A routed machine that has only 230 plays?!!
That’s fantastic. How much?

#9184 3 years ago

I’m going to put up a TmnT LE for sale.
It’s in perfect condition.
No faded print job on the playfield. It’s beautiful.
I’ll post an ad shortly.

#9185 3 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Love to see the photos of the different art package. Sounds cool.

Checkout Data East Tommy pinball on ipdb.
The web site has pictures of the different iterations of the game.

#9186 3 years ago

Looking for a White Water in the $5500 +/- range. I have a comet I could add as part of a trade if that interests you.

#9187 3 years ago

Listing is up

Machine - For Sale
Wizard of Oz Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I am selling a low play routed Ruby Red Wizard of Oz. It has around 230 plays. There are a few blemishes on the cabinet (in pics). It does not have the topper. I installed a ful...”
2021-03-29
Madison, WI
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 866 times

#9188 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Listing is up
Nice. GLWS!

Machine - For Sale

Wizard of Oz

New!

Fully shopped/refurbished “I am selling a low play routed Ruby Red Wizard of Oz. It has around 230 plays. There are a few blemishes on the cabinet (in pics). It does not have the topper. I installed a ful...”

28 minutes ago

Madison, WI

FatPanda

#9190 3 years ago

Looking to get a pulse on local demand for a DE Star Wars, players condition. Cab needs help, but the playfield and mechs are solid.

#9191 3 years ago

I have a Mystic I’m going to list.
Very nice original cabinet.
Swapped out playfield for an original CPR playfield.
Any interest give me a pm.
Thanks!

#9192 3 years ago

Listing my loaded Black Spider-Man again. Played the hell out of it for a few more months and now I’m ready to let go. Price will be 6700 again.

#9193 3 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

Listing my loaded Black Spider-Man again. Played the hell out of it for a few more months and now I’m ready to let go. Price will be 6700 again.

The condition of this man's games gives the impression that he never actually plays them. Buy with confidence.

#9194 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Black Spider-Man Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Black SM for sale. Game is in wonderful condition with many tasteful mods, such as: Color DMD Pinbits LED back glass illumination LEDs Chromed coin door Custom shooter rod Laseri...”
2021-03-30
Frankfort, IL
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 751 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9196 3 years ago

Looking for a Gottlieb AAB if anyone is selling. Projects are ok.

#9197 3 years ago
Quoted from JDub03:

Looking to get a pulse on local demand for a DE Star Wars, players condition. Cab needs help, but the playfield and mechs are solid.

Depends on price

#9198 3 years ago

Selling my pinbot and will put up pics and a FS ad tonight.

Good:
CPR playfield installed
CPR Plastics
Repainted cabinet
Perfect swirly ramp
Lots of new parts
Tasteful LEDs througout
Works great

Bad:
Has plexigalss backglass
No backbox lock

$3500 local pickup only

#9199 3 years ago

Already sold to a neighbor. This market is insane right now.

#9200 3 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

Anyone have a Tron for sale?

I already sold you one Tron!

There are 12,136 posts in this topic. You are on page 184 of 243.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/184?hl=nascarrey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.