FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,118 posts in this topic. You are on page 183 of 243.
#9101 3 years ago

A very close friend of mine is looking to buy an authentic skeeball machine for under 1K for his mom. Please let me know and I'll connect you to him.

Thanks

#9102 3 years ago
Quoted from crank:

Anyone know Pinsider Andrewrush37? He’s trying to buy a game from me and he’s only been here for five days. Says he lives in Indiana. Red flag is a waving in the wind.

Pm me his contact info and I’ll check him out for you.

Quoted from badbilly27:

A very close friend of mine is looking to buy an authentic skeeball machine for under 1K for his mom. Please let me know and I'll connect you to him.
Thanks

That’s a hard price to hit for a working one.
I did spot this, though, if his mom likes pink.

chicago.craigslist.org link

#9103 3 years ago
Quoted from brobra:

That’s a hard price to hit for a working one.
I did spot this, though, if his mom likes pink.

Thanks bobra. I have no idea how much these cost as I will never have the room for one even if I wanted.

That pink game - how the hell do you play that or is the ramp missing?

#9104 3 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

I think you stand back and toss the balls in like bozo buckets

#9105 3 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Thanks bobra. I have no idea how much these cost as I will never have the room for one even if I wanted.

It’s like a kids version you just throw or place the balls in the holes. I just saw one listed recently for $650 or so. Wonder if this is a different one or a flip.

#9106 3 years ago

My bad...hopefully this will redeem. Two at 1400 each in Michigan.

detroit.craigslist.org link

#9107 3 years ago

ISO a nice WCS.

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a nice WCS for a buddy who’s a soccer nut. Prefer one in great shape so I don’t have to constantly fix it for him haha.”
2021-02-22
Frankfort, IL
Wanted
Archived after: 78 days
Viewed: 150 times

#9108 3 years ago

Parts - Wanted
Wanted! - “I need a complete backbox assembly ( all parts etc.) and backglass for a Gottlieb Surf Champ. The owner cannot find his.
2021-02-18
Rockford, IL
Wanted
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 230 times

#9109 3 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Thanks

I have an ICE Ball Skeeball available. Can't seem to find a way to post a photo of it on the forum. Has that ability been removed?

#9110 3 years ago
Quoted from inhomearcades:

Can't seem to find a way to post a photo of it on the forum. Has that ability been removed?

Correct. No pics in the regional for sale threads.
You can post and ad and link that though.

#9111 3 years ago

I have an ICE Ball Skeeball available. Can't seem to find a way to post a photo of it on the forum. Has that ability been removed?

PM sent. Just don't tell my Wife!

#9112 3 years ago

Going to list a DI LE with topper if anyone is interested.

#9113 3 years ago

Sent you a PM Neil. Thanks

#9114 3 years ago

Contemplating selling Gottlieb The Incredible Hulk, prototype with the serial number 1440S. Has the system 80 in it, it is in original un-restored condition.
Has Game 500 boards and chips, same serial numbers on boards. We believe it to be the first one built out of 10, and it is running and playing as it should.
Please contact me if you have any questions or would like more information on this

#9115 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballOrphanage:

Contemplating selling Gottlieb The Incredible Hulk, prototype with the serial number 1440S. Has the system 80 in it, it is in original un-restored condition.
Has Game 500 boards and chips, same serial numbers on boards. We believe it to be the first one built out of 10, and it is running and playing as it should.
Please contact me if you have any questions or would like more information on this

Is this the one from that estate sale in Hinsdale a couple years ago?

#9116 3 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I thought that one was picked up by some one from downstate if my memory serves me correctly.

#9117 3 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I remember spotting that was a prototype system 80 because of the SBA coin door.

#9118 3 years ago

Looking for a Stern Black Knight premium.

#9119 3 years ago
Quoted from tatman9999:

I would sell or trade mine but sound is scratchy. Waiting for Stern to get boards back in stock.

#9120 3 years ago
Quoted from tatman9999:

Think this request is now covered......lol

#9121 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

It is. Thanks Dave. Got a LE instead of a premium.

#9122 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Yeah but did the deal include a $2000 topper?

#9123 3 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

Yeah but did the deal include a $2000 topper?

Yes, yes it did. Lol

#9124 3 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I bought it from a place out east. I had it shipped in. Had no idea it was a System 80 prototype, much less being possibly the first one

#9125 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballOrphanage:

I bought it from a place out east. I had it shipped in. Had no idea it was a System 80 prototype, much less being possibly the first one

What a nice surprise!

#9126 3 years ago

Does anyone have a Hobbit available, preferably Black Arrow? Does anyone have interest in an AIQ LE? It has a topper. Hear those are valuable. Does anyone have a Hobbit and want an AIQ LE? POTC LE/CE would also work in lieu of Hobbit...but...ya.

#9127 3 years ago
Quoted from Jack8765:

Does anyone have a Hobbit available, preferably Black Arrow? Does anyone have interest in an AIQ LE? It has a topper. Hear those are valuable. Does anyone have a Hobbit and want an AIQ LE? POTC LE/CE would also work in lieu of Hobbit...but...ya.

So close. I have a Smaug that I've considered trading, and I've been thinking about an AIQ Prem. I've been assuming a purple powder coat, so not sure I want to pay up for the yellow armor.

#9128 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Metallica (Pro) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Low plays, excellent condition. Comet light kit, otherwise stock. Under 300 plays, no issues and like new. Selling to make some room. Cash and Carry - No Trades. No Shipping. Lo...”
2021-02-27
Grafton, WI
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 307 times
Contributed to Pinside
Metallica Pro for sale. I'm about 25 minutes North of Milwaukee. Need some space.

Cash and Carry. No Trades. No Shipping.

SALE PENDING

Added over 3 years ago:

SALE COMPLETED - SOLD

#9129 3 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

So close. I have a Smaug that I've considered trading, and I've been thinking about an AIQ Prem. I've been assuming a purple powder coat, so not sure I want to pay up for the yellow armor.

So close. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I guess.

#9130 3 years ago

Have a Pinwoofer kit available including amp and sub. Not sure if these are game specific, but was bought for JJP GNR. Think it should work on other JJP? (The installation video I used had all the same parts, but was being installed on DI.) Makes a big difference in sound, but ultimately I went for sound bar and sub, so no longer needed. Includes the optional amp mounting bracket (red). But does not include the glass sound dampening tape strips as I don’t think they would reapply well. Would sell for $150. Can pick up in Naperville or Ingleside. This was $350+ new and only a month old. https://pinwoofer.com/pinwoofer-gt-8in-jjp-super-kit/

#9131 3 years ago
Quoted from Jack8765:

Have a Pinwoofer kit available including amp and sub. Not sure if these are game specific, but was bought for JJP GNR. Think it should work on other JJP? (The installation video I used had all the same parts, but was being installed on DI.) Makes a big difference in sound, but ultimately I went for sound bar and sub, so no longer needed. Includes the optional amp mounting bracket (red). But does not include the glass sound dampening tape strips as I don’t think they would reapply well. Would sell for $150. Can pick up in Naperville or Ingleside. This was $350+ new and only a month old. https://pinwoofer.com/pinwoofer-gt-8in-jjp-super-kit/

Sold.

#9132 3 years ago

AIQ LE with Stern topper now listed. Please message with any questions. Thanks.

#9133 3 years ago

Wanted: Ghostbusters Premium

After buying my first game from Yelobird (great guy and super helpful), I think I'm ready for my next. Looking for a ghostbusters premium in or around Chicago.

thanks guys and glad the snow is finally melting!

#9134 3 years ago

Just listed - need more space, so one more game can go.... Tough decision to let it go but here it is : AC/DC Pro Vault Edition

25 minutes North of Milwaukee

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO - I bought this NIB. Under 400 plays. Stern AC/DC Pro Vault Edition pinball machine. This is not the standard Pro version, this is the later 2017 release of the Vault editio...”
2021-03-06
Grafton, WI
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 527 times

#9135 3 years ago

Want to mix up my collection. Looking for newer stern games for a trade.

I have an Alice Cooper i am thinking of listing for trade shortly.

#9136 3 years ago

Listing a very nice modded TZ soon (well at least not until pics come back up) and wanted to give the local guys dibs. Taking pics tonight.

#9137 3 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

Listing a very nice modded TZ soon (well at least not until pics come back up) and wanted to give the local guys dibs. Taking pics tonight.

Oh you son of a bitch. When I have precisely 3 dollars to my name.

#9138 3 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Oh you son of a bitch. When I have precisely 3 dollars to my name.

As much as I like dealing with you Steve, I don’t think I can get there. Will circle back if I get to $3.

#9139 3 years ago

I have a Rick and Morty Blood Sucker NIB going to be listing. LMK if anyone is interested

#9140 3 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

Was just told (reminded supposedly) that I’ll be out of town this weekend so I’ll be listing it on Monday. I do have pics if anyone wants to check it out.

#9141 3 years ago

I have a few games on the block. Two are ads, the other two coming shortly.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Space Station Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice players condition Space Station. Added transparent blue ramp and a 3D printed blue diverter under space station. Also have original black diverter. Game converted to LEDs. P...”
2021-03-11
Lockport, IL
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 521 times
Contributed to Pinside

Original MM with tons of upgrades and Hobbit will be posted shortly.

Looking to trade for Star Wars Comic Premium.

#9142 3 years ago

Bump - will discount price $100 ..... down to $5,700

I am located about 25 minutes North of Milwaukee just off I43

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO - I bought this NIB. Under 400 plays. Stern AC/DC Pro Vault Edition pinball machine. This is not the standard Pro version, this is the later 2017 release of the Vault editio...”
2021-03-06
Grafton, WI

#9143 3 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Hobbit will be posted shortly.

How much for the hobbit?

#9144 3 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

How much for the hobbit?

Watching closely at this one.

#9145 3 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

How much for the hobbit?

I'd really prefer to trade it for Star Wars Comic Prem. Will also consider EHOH Prem or even Deadpool Prem.

For reference, it's a Smaug. Game looks awesome.

It has a few mods: Lior's book and barrel legs, lighted bag end, and the barrel spotlights (x4).

#9146 3 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Hobbit Smaug edition will be posted shortly.

A friend in Los Angeles also has a Hobbit for sale, but you can't see his playfield very clearly.
His is the Smog edition.

#9147 3 years ago

FYI - here are the Medieval Madness and Hobbit listings. Priority given to trades versus cash offers.

I'm looking for Star Wars Comic Prem, EHOH Prem, or Deadpool Prem. Possibly consider GNR LE without chipping issues.

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Amazing Smaug Hobbit with some extra mods. Additions: Lior's book and barrel feet sculpts Lighted bag end mod 4 Barrel flashers Strongly prefer trading for Star Wars Comic Premiu...”
2021-03-12
Lockport, IL
Trade
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 1454 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9148 3 years ago

Price drop to $5650

This is the Vault model, factory LED lighting, Improved Bell, Playfield artwork change etc. This was msrp of $6099 when released. Improved over the earlier standard Pro. I also added a Stern factory shaker to this game.

Machine - For Sale
2021-03-06
Grafton, WI

#9149 3 years ago

I'm chasing the dream of getting an Iron Maiden. Anyone sitting on one they're thinking of moving?

#9150 3 years ago
Quoted from ChiTownPinHead:

I'm chasing the dream of getting an Iron Maiden. Anyone sitting on one they're thinking of moving?

There is another run coming from stern soon. If you cant find a used one, then reach out to your favorite local distributor and get on their list soon.

There are 12,118 posts in this topic. You are on page 183 of 243.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/183?hl=lowbeau67 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.