6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8,999 posts
  • 497 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by bangerjay
  • Topic is favorited by 344 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 957 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5366_(resized).JPG
IMG_5359_(resized).JPG
FullSizeRender_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_9_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_8_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_6_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_7_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

There are 8999 posts in this topic. You are on page 179 of 180.
#8901 46 days ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Have you tried kingpingames ?

All standards and limited editions are now sold out. It might be possible to find one from a distributor, but I think all of the "local" (kingpin, hemisphere, gap, flip n out, st louis pinball, able electronics, etc) are sold out on Wonka. I do have collectors editions available.

Hobbits have been sold out for about a year now too.

#8902 46 days ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

All standards and limited editions are now sold out. It might be possible to find one from a distributor, but I think all of the "local" (kingpin, hemisphere, gap, flip n out, st louis pinball, able electronics, etc) are sold out on Wonka. I do have collectors editions available.
Hobbits have been sold out for about a year now too.

I'm planning on a used Hobbit, but open to a new Wonka LE if I can't find a good used option nearby.

#8903 45 days ago

I have a few odds and ends for sale. Message me for pics please
1)Johnny mnemonic goodie bag with sling plastics $15 shipped
2)No good gophers sling plastics $10 shipped
3)World poker tour key fobs$7 shipped
4)A few jacks open plastics$10 shipped
5)Dirty Harry manual and wpc schematics. $25 shipped
6)A couple power cords. Cheap

#8904 45 days ago

Motordome spinner also $10 shipped

#8905 43 days ago

If anyone is interested, I have two Stern LED DMDs that I pulled from GB and TWD when I upgraded them to ColorDMD. They are basically brand new and come with the original red display shields. $100 each.

#8906 43 days ago
Quoted from gweempose:

If anyone is interested, I have two Stern LED DMDs that I pulled from GB and TWD when I upgraded them to ColorDMD. They are basically brand new and come with the original red display shields. $100 each.

Will they work on a Stern POTC? What is the difference between them and the new ColorDMD?

#8907 43 days ago
Quoted from gordonshumway:

Will they work on a Stern POTC? What is the difference between them and the new ColorDMD?

They will, but you will need to source the 5 volt and make the connector for it to work. These are nothing like ColorDMD, they just make your display low voltage LED instead of high voltage plasma.

#8908 42 days ago
Quoted from gordonshumway:

Yes. It will absolutely work in a Stern POTC. As ralphwiggum already pointed out, you just need to tap into the 5V power somehow. One caveat is that I don't think the red display shield will fit POTC since the new metal backboxes have a different design.

#8909 40 days ago

This isn't an ad.. I'm giving this away. I'm restarting my homebrew project and going a different route for my cabinet. I started with a williams F14 cabinet. It's in good shape, and includes:
Lower cabinet
Metal apron
Lockbar mech
Lockdown bar
Side rails
Backbox
DMD bezel
Shooter rod
Playfield glass
I have some semi-rusty legs I can throw in
I'm probably going to keep the coin door

Use this for the start of a homebrew project, virtual cab, lots of possibilities.

https://ibb.co/V9WpmD3
https://ibb.co/bFzzr3r
https://ibb.co/b5WbNqH

#8910 39 days ago

Just listed HEP Theater of Magic and original Monster Bash. Interested in Hobbit Black Arrow, POTC LE/CE, or Ghostbusters Premium as trade or to purchase if anyone has one. Thanks.

#8911 38 days ago

Black water 100,$2200?

#8912 38 days ago

Looking to mix up my collection a little. No game is safe if the right trade comes along. Really want a batman 66, doctor who, and twd. Would be into other machines if interested in proposing trades.

I have woz (standard but with 2.0 board, and some awesome additions), dialed in le, hobbit:
gold smaug, Metallica pro and afm se for trade bait. Love them all and all in awesome huo shape. Just tossing it out there.

#8913 38 days ago
Quoted from jorant:

Looking to mix up my collection a little. No game is safe if the right trade comes along. Really want a batman 66, doctor who, and twd. Would be into other machines if interested in proposing trades.
I have woz (standard but with 2.0 board, and some awesome additions), dialed in le, hobbit:
gold smaug, Metallica pro and afm se for trade bait. Love them all and all in awesome huo shape. Just tossing it out there.

Wish you had spoken up a few days ago. I have a nice twd prem, but its earmarked for trade now. Don't have anything else on your hitlist.

#8914 38 days ago
Quoted from Jack8765:

Just listed HEP Theater of Magic and original Monster Bash. Interested in Hobbit Black Arrow, POTC LE/CE, or Ghostbusters Premium as trade or to purchase if anyone has one. Thanks.

Price drop on MB. Need to make room.

#8915 38 days ago
Quoted from dung:

Wish you had spoken up a few days ago. I have a nice twd prem, but its earmarked for trade now. Don't have anything else on your hitlist.

Those are just my top 3. Many others I'd be interested in, too, as long as condition is super good.

#8916 36 days ago

Looking for a nice LOTR (preferably in your collection for awhile) in the Midwest for a friend - working 100%, color DMD, full comet LED's, NVRAM, extra mods/additions a bonus. Can pick up after Christmas.

#8917 35 days ago

Im making a trip up to Chicago nest week, if anyone has anything intersting or looking for anything that i might have, let me know

Troy

#8918 34 days ago
Quoted from hoov:

Looking for a nice LOTR (preferably in your collection for awhile) in the Midwest for a friend - working 100%, color DMD, full comet LED's, NVRAM, extra mods/additions a bonus.

Found one

#8919 34 days ago

Looking for possibly getting a WOZ RR.

#8920 34 days ago

ISO a nice Flash Gordon or TNA.

#8921 33 days ago

Looking for a hobbit if anyone is thinking of selling send me a pm

#8922 33 days ago

Still looking for a Tron if anyone local ( within 5 hours driving preferred ) is selling. Any condition is fine, just not NIB. Thanks

#8923 33 days ago

Looking for a Checkpoint with excellent cosmetics. Thanks.

#8924 32 days ago
Quoted from medic7000:

Looking for possibly getting a WOZ RR.

Hmm, that GnR LE would like nice in my WOZ ECLE spot.

#8925 32 days ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Hmm, that GnR LE would like nice in my WOZ ECLE spot.

Too new to get rid of . I’m parting DP premium and possibly MB remake LE if interested or if you want cash for it let me know and I’ll sell them after. PM if you want

#8926 32 days ago
Quoted from medic7000:

Too new to get rid of . I’m parting DP premium and possibly MB remake LE if interested or if you want cash for it let me know and I’ll sell them after. PM if you want

Not to Influence Billy but Either of those would be a great trade offering. Will also not his WOZ is spot on perfect and a great game.

#8927 32 days ago
Quoted from medic7000:

Keep me in mind if your selling the DP.I’m flying by the seat of my pants but I’m real good at working out the problems that I make for myself ! Lmao !Sorr can’t part w the RR my wife would bobbet me

#8928 32 days ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Keep me in mind if your selling the DP.I’m flying by the seat of my pants but I’m real good at working out the problems that I make for myself ! Lmao !Sorr can’t part w the RR my wife would bobbet me

Quoted from medic7000:

Two great buyer/sellers. I would even be willing to assist transport as I drive to Indiana often. His kids would LOVE a DP under the tree.

#8929 32 days ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Two great buyer/sellers. I would even be willing to assist transport as I drive to Indiana often. His kids would LOVE a DP under the tree.

Thanks Dave ! Every one has theyre pin except the youngest .I’m afraid of my youngest lmao

#8930 32 days ago

I'm in the market for a DP Prem, Star Wars Comic Prem, and a Jurassic Premium. I'd also consider buying any 2 of the 3 in a package deal.

#8931 30 days ago

Anyone have a Munsters Pro they want to dump off?

#8932 30 days ago

I have listed my Iron Maiden Premium for sale. Listed at $6700. I'll take $6600 from someone local who participates in this thread. Thanks. Jim

#8933 29 days ago

Congrats on the sale
Paying another 60 to make it an even 6660 just seems the right thing to do with this title.

Quoted from BackFlipper:

I have listed my Iron Maiden Premium for sale. Listed at $6700. I'll take $6600 from someone local who participates in this thread. Thanks. Jim

Sale Pending!

Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast (Premium/LE)

New!
Featured!

NOB - New out of box (first owner) “I have decided to sell my HUO Iron Maiden Premium. The game is perfect. I have added a few tasteful mods including a great topper that lights up to the music and lighted art blades...”

8 hours ago

Batavia, IL

6,700 (Firm)

BackFlipper

#8934 28 days ago

Also ISO a nice Shadow and/or a nice Fathom. And a Swords of Fury.

#8935 28 days ago

Shadow on Peoria Craigslist from a trusted seller

#8936 28 days ago

WOW, lots of shadows going up. wtf?

On another note; Who has gameboys they want to part with? Advance and lower, no SP. SP is the one that closes like makeup.

DMG (Original Gameboy)
Pocket
Color
Advance

Dabbling in other hobbies during COVID. Damaged, dirty, whatever. As long as it turns on and shows some sort of image. Let me know what you have!

#8937 27 days ago
Quoted from BBC:

Shadow on Peoria Craigslist from a trusted seller

Link? I don’t see it

#8938 27 days ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

WOW, lots of shadows going up. wtf?

You'll have to pry mine from my cold dead hands!

#8939 26 days ago
Quoted from gweempose:

You'll have to pry mine from my cold dead hands!

Same.

Quoted from BackFlipper:

That's what I get when work is busy. I miss this. Congrats Jim.

#8940 26 days ago
Quoted from The_Pump_House:

Link? I don’t see it

I couldn’t find it either. Must be gone.

#8941 26 days ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

This isn't an ad.. I'm giving this away. I'm restarting my homebrew project and going a different route for my cabinet. I started with a williams F14 cabinet. It's in good shape, and includes:
Lower cabinet
Metal apron
Lockbar mech
Lockdown bar
Side rails
Backbox
DMD bezel
Shooter rod
Playfield glass
I have some semi-rusty legs I can throw in
I'm probably going to keep the coin door
Use this for the start of a homebrew project, virtual cab, lots of possibilities.
https://ibb.co/V9WpmD3
https://ibb.co/bFzzr3r
https://ibb.co/b5WbNqH

Spoken for, pickup tomorrow

#8942 26 days ago

Looking for TNA in good condition.

#8943 26 days ago
Quoted from medic7000:

Looking for TNA in good condition.

Check the beach in summer.

#8944 25 days ago

I'll be in the market for a Stern Jurassic Park premium/le soon. If anyone is thinking of moving theirs on, let me know.

Thanks,

#8945 25 days ago

Looking for Stern Trident pinball. Hopefully near SE Wisconsin.

#8946 24 days ago

In the market for something local, spend around $4k for a machine to have some fun with during Covid. Doesn't have to look perfect, but play well. Shadow, WCS, Elvira&PM, HS2 are a few I would consider. PM me if you have anything you want to get rid of. Thanks.

#8947 24 days ago
Quoted from 67cutlass:

Looking for Stern Trident pinball. Hopefully near SE Wisconsin.

I have one as close to Illinois as you are. Unfortunately I'm on the Indiana side of the state line. I wasn't, but would consider trading/selling it.

#8948 23 days ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Black water 100,$2200?

bangerjay Do you have more details on this? It would be a longshot to fit this into my basement but Blackwater has been on my list for a while.

#8949 22 days ago

Got one

Does anyone local here have a 12,000 MFD 16V or equivalent capacitor that I can buy and pickup...thanks Dan

#8950 21 days ago

Merry Xmas and Happy Hanukkah to all! Yes, even a few of you who bolted in the middle of deal negotiations. Sincerely, hope you all have a safe and happy holiday. Enjoy pinball with your families.

Any last minute for sales? PM me. Have a Stern Galaxy I *may* be willing to deal. Fun game.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
PinBoss Mods
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
£ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys
$ 14.95
$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Creo Pinball
$ 30.00
Various Novelties
Game Room Info Shop
$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 339.00
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 18.99
Playfield - Protection
PinShield
$ 750.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 55.00
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Arcade Arts
$ 14.99
Hardware
Chroma Pinball
$ 179.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 218.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 40.00
Lighting - Led
B & K Mods
$ 26.95
$ 40.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
There are 8999 posts in this topic. You are on page 179 of 180.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside