FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

There are 12,037 posts in this topic. You are on page 177 of 241.
#8801 3 years ago
Quoted from BackFlipper:

Game is spoken for (Pink Panther). Going to the best looking guy in this area. There are also already 5 additional people in line. (Wish I knew about that playfield). Please no more PM's.

I got it? but I didn't even inquire. :/

#8802 3 years ago

I picked a bad morning to not check this thread! Congrats bangerjay.

#8803 3 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

I picked a bad morning to not check this thread! Congrats bangerjay.

It couldn't have gone to a better home. LIONMAN!!!

#8804 3 years ago

My Haunted House is still up for grabs. Recently shopped and PF protector installed. $2500 or I'll consider trade deals for something like a bk2k, SOF, WWFRR, maybe even a LAH. Easy loading from my walk out basement.

#8805 3 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

My Haunted House is still up for grabs. Recently shopped and PF protector installed. $2500 or I'll consider trade deals for something like a bk2k, SOF, WWFRR, maybe even a LAH. Easy loading from my walk out basement.

I secretly hope you dont sell it so I can buy it a few months from now lol.

#8806 3 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

My Haunted House is still up for grabs

Interesting game! Is it as slow as it looks? I've never played it, looks like sleep comes easy!

#8807 3 years ago
Quoted from gordonshumway:

Interesting game! Is it as slow as it looks? I've never played it, looks like sleep comes easy!

its actually faster than most HH's you'll see lol. Wide body Gottliebs weren't really known for their speed, especially haunted house . Its an interesting game to shoot, but its strongest features are its amazing spooky art package and the allure of 3 levels of play and the interesting ways you can travel between the 3.

#8808 3 years ago

Unexpected trip to stern tommorow, so short notice, but if anyone has something to trade for any of my current inventory and is available tommorow around lunch time, message me

Current list

Tommy
Stargate
Sopranos
Popeye (rough Cabinet, water damaged/swelling)
Judge dredd
Judge dredd
Harley Davidson
NASCAR
Joust
Space invaders (HEP Restored)
Miss world
Tron LE (HUO)
Banzai run (Prototype w/ red light boards)
Tales from the crypt
Sharkeys shootout
Firepower
Munsters LE (HUO)
Batman 66 premium
Whitewater (no topper)
Riverboat gambler
Machine Bride of pinbot (Keller Restoration)
Cirqus voltaire
Scared stiff
Star trek pro (HUO)

New in box
Rob zombie
Iron Man vault
X-men magneto LE
Transformers Decepticon LE

#8809 3 years ago
Quoted from gordonshumway:

With the playfield protector on my HH, it rips. I really didnt like the window edge causing the ball to redirect. NO MORE! I freaking love my HH now. More than before FOR SURE.

#8810 3 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

but if you sell this, what is your avatar going to be? Nice perfect LED job on it

#8811 3 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

but if you sell this, what is your avatar going to be? Nice perfect LED job on it

You sold your CV how long ago??

That's the biggest thing keeping X-Men in my collection. Would be a pain finding a new avatar that I like as much...

#8812 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Would be a pain finding a new avatar that I like as much

*Looks at username, and then looks at Avatar, and then scratches head in confusion*

Since we can't post pictures in this thread....
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c4/bd/12/c4bd12b2ba3b8e7803fadf6eba0c57ef.jpg

#8813 3 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Lol I had this exact thought, but it will remain HH because I still love the game. Its very near and dear to my heart. Will own another one someday if this one sells, or if it doesn't sell, I'm happy to keep it.

#8814 3 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

*Looks at username, and then looks at Avatar, and then scratches head in confusion*
Since we can't post pictures in this thread....
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c4/bd/12/c4bd12b2ba3b8e7803fadf6eba0c57ef.jpg

LOL. That is an amazing picture...and I just might steal it! Also...how did you know that was what I've been thinking about trading XM out for?

#8815 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

LOL. That is an amazing picture...and I just might steal it! Also...how did you know that was what I've been thinking about trading XM out for?

That dang wishlist blew your cover.....

#8816 3 years ago

If anyone has exciting trade ideas for a one-week-old Avengers IQ Pro, lemme know. Not looking for anything in particular, but hey, surprise me.

#8817 3 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

If anyone has exciting trade ideas for a one-week-old Avengers IQ Pro, lemme know. Not looking for anything in particular, but hey, surprise me.

Not clicking with it, or wanting to move up to a prem/LE?

And now I have to think about interesting trade offers...LOL. Though I'm pretty sure I will want a premium. Can't wait to play this damn game.

#8818 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Not clicking with it, or wanting to move up to a prem/LE?

Not really clicking. It's alright, but my bar for a $5k+ toy is higher than "alright."

#8819 3 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Not really clicking. It's alright, but my bar for $5k+ toys is higher than "alright."

The streak has ended

#8820 3 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

The streak has ended

Nah, You streak at every party.

#8821 3 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

If anyone has exciting trade ideas for a one-week-old Avengers IQ Pro

You should have bought this one instead. Avengers for Avengers. The pro seems a bit stripped down, or is that me?

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Limited Edition #235 out of #250. Single owner, home use only, non-smoking house. Shows ~46 plays but closer to 300. Updated the game code with music and sound clips from Avengers...”
2020-10-25
Prospect Heights, IL
5,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 954 times

#8822 3 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Not really clicking. It's alright, but my bar for a $5k+ toy is higher than "alright."

You're unloading for a GNR like everyone else in the free world right now, that's the only trade you'll make.

#8823 3 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

You should have bought this instead.

It has a spinning disc, drop targets on the left, Captain America pop bumpers, 3-ball physical lock, orbit that goes up a ramp to feed an inlane, AND a bash toy. What was I thinking?

#8824 3 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

It has a spinning disc, drop targets on the left, Captain America pop bumpers, 3-ball physical lock, orbit that goes up a ramp to feed an inlane, AND a bash toy. What was I thinking?

Well... I mean who buys a pinball machine because it has "captain america pop bumpers?" Not sure what you were thinking, to be honest.

#8825 3 years ago

Ok which one of you guys got the high speed listed on Facebook. It was listed for 1500 and she said you got her parents down to 1200. She also said you were rude to her parents and refused to wear a mask when you were asked. Dude that was a good deal at 1500 and then to be rude to her parent and not wear a mask especially around the elderly. A new low on buying a pinball. I’m sure it will show up from a flipper and probably won’t even fix the problems or shop it

#8826 3 years ago

Thanks to Troy aka vidgameseller for making the trip North, on a Friday. Ensuring I can enjoy my new pin all weekend.

#8827 3 years ago
Quoted from arcademan1:

Ok which one of you guys got the high speed listed on Facebook. It was listed for 1500 and she said you got her parents down to 1200. She also said you were rude to her parents and refused to wear a mask when you were asked. Dude that was a good deal at 1500 and then to be rude to her parent and not wear a mask especially around the elderly. A new low on buying a pinball. I’m sure it will show up from a flipper and probably won’t even fix the problems or shop it

A new low from a flipper.....

#8828 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Jurassic Park Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Data East Jurassic Park shopped out recently with leds, all new rubber rings , ball, leg bolts, levelers. Playfield is very nice with the exception of some mode inserts having a sl...”
2020-10-16
Rockford, IL
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 628 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Theatre of Magic Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “The Theatre Awaits! Selling off a Theatre of Magic in fair shape. Game was initially sold to a customer 12 years or so ago and put in his climate controlled warehouse , but they ne...”
2020-10-16
Rockford, IL
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 549 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8829 3 years ago
Quoted from arcademan1:

Dude that was a good deal at 1500 and then to be rude to her parent and not wear a mask especially around the elderly.

The old folks probably felt outmatched in a pinball negotiation, but I wish they would have said "fuck you, two grand" the instant he refused a mask.

#8830 3 years ago

Is $1500 for a non-working high speed a good deal? (Per that ad, needed work)

#8831 3 years ago
Quoted from arcademan1:

nevermind

#8832 3 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Is $1500 for a non-working high speed a god deal? (Per that ad, needed work)

exactly what I was thinking. $1200 sounded more than fair if you ask me. If it was a HS 2, then it would have been a screaming deal.

#8833 3 years ago
Quoted from arcademan1:

I’m sure it will show up from a flipper and probably won’t even fix the problems or shop it

To your credit, you are 100% right on this. It's all over Facebook pinball groups for $2K. It did get wiped down. For sale around the block from me too.

#8834 3 years ago

Selling/ trading a stern star trek pro. Looking for classic sterns or an avengers infinity quest pro. Thanks!

Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Tron pro in great shape. Has cliffys, shaker, and upgraded subwoofer. Dmd has a couple lines. Was going to replace with a color dmd but would rather trade for something different. ...”
2020-10-18
Chicago, IL
Trade
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 256 times
Contributed to Pinside

sold and donated!

#8835 3 years ago

I have a 1963 Chicago's Coin Grand Prize ball bowler. I just bought this thing to put in my new house only to find we 100% cannot get it down to the basement. Everything works, it just needs some TLC. The knee guard is missing so the front of the lane is a bit chewed up. I was going to do an epoxy repair. Anyway, here is a chance to own a survivor. I just want what I bought it for, $1200 or will trade for a pin. It's in the garage, in four pieces, for easy pick up

#8836 3 years ago

13' or 16'?

#8838 3 years ago

I may have a knee guard. I have a red one for a bowler that's new. Didn't fit my bowler. Have no idea what bowler it is for.

#8839 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Spy Hunter Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is my Bally/Midway Spy Hunter pinball machine. I've had this in my collection for around 5 years now. All around it is a very nice machine. All art is original and in g...”
2020-10-18
Maple Park, IL
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 154 times

Added over 3 years ago:

PHOTOS ADDED 10/19

#8840 3 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I may have a knee guard. I have a red one for a bowler that's new. Didn't fit my bowler. Have no idea what bowler it is for.

PM Sent

#8841 3 years ago

CaptainNeo , help a brother out if you find some trash among your travels.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-sf2-playfield#post-5916770

#8842 3 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

captainneo , help a brother out if you find some trash among your travels.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-sf2-playfield#post-5916770

i'll have to do some dumpster diving.

#8843 3 years ago

Looking for some "affordable" pins in the Chicago area. A few months ago I bought a Gottlieb Freefall and am now addicted. Anyone have anything for sub 2k? I think I like older EM games but am interested in solid state as well.

Thanks!

#8844 3 years ago

Looking for any of the following games if anyone is looking to buy some of the new releases and needs to make space!

Jurassic Park Pro, Avengers IQ pro, Sharkeys Shootout, Stargate, LOTR, CV,.. or let me know what you have!

Also looking for a tron LE if someone is looking to sell.

No retail pricing or price gouging for covid shortages .. lol

Just sold my Star Trek pro so cash in hand and ready to pick up today! Near Chicago would be perfect! Thanks!

#8845 3 years ago
Quoted from vbittnv:

Looking for any of the following games if anyone is looking to buy some of the new releases and needs to make space!
Jurassic Park Pro, Avengers IQ pro, Sharkeys Shootout, Stargate, LOTR, CV,.. or let me know what you have!
Also looking for a tron LE if someone is looking to sell.
No retail pricing or price gouging for covid shortages .. lol
Just sold my Star Trek pro so cash in hand and ready to pick up today! Near Chicago would be perfect! Thanks!

Troy (vidgameseller) had a nice Stargate as of last week, not sure if he actively follows the thread.

#8846 3 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

Troy (vidgameseller) had a nice Stargate as of last week, not sure if he actively follows the thread.

I messaged him the other day, but he said my stargate has to much playfield touchup, although i dont know where as i dont see it, unless he is thinking like i was when i first got the machine. (the darker blue right above the playfield, which is the art, not touchup) I dont consider my price "retail" either at 2700 delivered

I also have Tron LE, but its not a players machine since it only has 89 plays on it,

#8847 3 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

I messaged him the other day, but he said my stargate has to much playfield touchup, although i dont know where as i dont see it, unless he is thinking like i was when i first got the machine. (the darker blue right above the playfield, which is the art, not touchup) I don't consider my price "retail" either at 2700 delivered
I also have Tron LE, but its not a players machine since it only has 89 plays on it,

I mentioned in the message to you that the Bomb area was touched up. My bad, I should have been more clear. Other than that is looked nice.

#8848 3 years ago

I have a HUO stargate coming up, super clean clean demo man

#8849 3 years ago

Just throwing out that I'd love a DW, Shadow or W?D if anyone has one. Either very nice or beat to absolute hell. No inbetween lol. In fact leaning towards beat to hell so I can have a project.

#8850 3 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Just throwing out that I'd love a DW, Shadow or W?D if anyone has one. Either very nice or beat to absolute hell. No inbetween lol. In fact leaning towards beat to hell so I can have a project.

Wish you were closer. I have a project shadow I'd debate letting go.

There are 12,037 posts in this topic. You are on page 177 of 241.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/177 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.