FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,118 posts in this topic. You are on page 176 of 243.
#8752 3 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

last fully restored one I saw sold for 12k.

I paid a lot more than that.

#8753 3 years ago

they are not cheap, when you actually find one. I was thinking about restoring this one and putting it up for 12k, but I really don't have the time. So figured i'd pass it off for someone else to do. But if it sticks around, I may pull the trigger and restore it. Either put it up for 12k or offer it for trade for a Big Lewbowski.

#8754 3 years ago

Listed my IMVE

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Listing my IMVE 2014. Looks and plays great. Has the most recent code installed. Was told it was routed for a time, but looking at it you can't tell. Has fresh rings, kept clean...”
2020-09-30
Madison, WI
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 466 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8755 3 years ago

unexpected last minute trip up to wood dale tommorow, Oct 1st, if your interested in any of these, ill include delivery if your available to meet tommorow afternoon as long as you are not to far from wood dale

Ill pay pinside for any sale from this post, just dont have time to make all the individual post tonight

Batman forever 3400
Black knight pro 5000
Scared stiff 6300
Stargate 2700
Sopranos 4300
Star Wars pro 4700
Munsters premium 6500
Monster bash original 6000
Batman 66 6900
Shrek 5800
Bram stroker Dracula 3800
Rob zombie nib 6450
Joust Williams head to head 11k
Tommy. 4000
Avatar Limited Edition in box 9k
Transformers LE in box 8k
X-men LE in box 8k
Judge dredd. 4k
NASCAR 3250
Monopoly 3250
Indiana Jones 7350
Elvis 3500
Sharkeys shootout 2650
Bally lost World 1750

#8756 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is a Gottlieb James Bond 007. Nice and clean inside and out. Good looking cabinet and play field. Machine plays very smooth and fast! 100% working. Ground mods done. Ba...”
2020-10-02
Maple Park, IL
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 229 times
Contributed to Pinside
I'll be listing a Gottlieb James Bond 007 shortly. If anyone has interest in a Game Plan Old Coney Island that can be posted and made available as well.

#8757 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Barracora Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “Selling my Barracora. I replaced the playfield with a Mirco Playfield. Cabinet is in good shape but does have a few areas mainly on the right head with some chips (see pics). Al...”
2020-10-02
Appleton, WI
3,800 (Firm)
Viewed: 722 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8758 3 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Machine - For Sale

Barracora

New!

Fully restored (full original status) “Selling my Barracora. I replaced the playfield with a Mirco Playfield. Cabinet is in good shape but does have a few areas mainly on the right head with some chips (see pics). Al...”

14 hours ago

Appleton, WI

3,800 (Firm)

TomGWI

nooooooooooooooo, early SS can't be spared. You have lots of DMD's to move instead. I know you have a dirty harry or shit tales that needs a new home

#8759 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Gladiators Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “For your consideration, a Home Use Only (HUO) Gladiators by Gottlieb (1993). I am the 3rd owner. This pinball machine plays 100% and is in pristine condition. No playfield wear and...”
2020-10-02
St. Charles, IL
2,350 (OBO)
Viewed: 240 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8760 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Updated: 10/07/2020 For your consideration, a better than player’s condition Monday Night Football by Data East (1989). The pinball machine plays 100% (I just found 1 bulb out i...”
2020-10-02
St. Charles, IL
2,150 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 375 times

#8761 3 years ago

In the market for another game and was checking to see if anyone in the area had any leads on or wanted to sell their DP (Pro), IMDN (Pro), or MET (Pro or Prem). Doesn't need to be collector quality, I tend to play my games a lot, so routed is fine so long as it works.

#8762 3 years ago
Quoted from sugarhillabe:

In the market for another game and was checking to see if anyone in the area had any leads on or wanted to sell their DP (Pro), IMDN (Pro), or MET (Pro or Prem). Doesn't need to be collector quality, I tend to play my games a lot, so routed is fine so long as it works.

You need an Avengers Hulk LE HOU.

#8763 3 years ago

I have a restored Playboy for 4500 that I’m going to lower to 3500.
Figured I’d let the locals know first before I change the ad.
If anyone is interested. Shoot me a pm.
There is an ad in the marketing section already.

#8764 3 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

You need an Avengers Hulk LE HOU.

LOL. I appreciate the salesmanship.

#8765 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Firecracker Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Bally FireCracker pinball for sale. This 4 player game is the German version language. Bally did this with a few games, nothing really rare or different about the game. Playfield h...”
2020-09-19
Rockford, IL
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 574 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8766 3 years ago

Looking for an AFM LE or MM remake

Will be back in the Midwest next month

#8767 3 years ago

Selling my first pinball. Cant decide which one to sell. It will either be Deadpool premium or Monster bash LE. Both pins have invisiglass and pinnovators subwoofer kits. Both are in mint condition with no scratches and low plays. Some mods to each. First owner. Deadpool bought 2 months ago. If interested let me know. Thanks

#8768 3 years ago

Possibly selling my Metallica to help fund for some new pin that is coming out.... ahem.

Have a beautiful huo Metallica pro with color dmd, shaker, and time bandits toyalnlight show mod kit installed. Perfect shape. Dont really want to sell but.... effing guns and roses. Let me know if you wanna see pics. Want 5k for it.

#8769 3 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Possibly selling my Metallica to help fund for some new pin that is coming out.... ahem.
Have a beautiful huo Metallica pro with color dmd, shaker, and time bandits toyalnlight show mod kit installed. Perfect shape. Dont really want to sell but.... effing guns and roses. Let me know if you wanna see pics. Want 5k for it.

Man, you guys all have it bad for GNR, a band that had, what? 3 good albums? 3 More just ok.

Metallica has 5, plus 5 more just ok?

Metallica even has a 16x platinum selling record (Black Album) compared to gnr's 7x (Appetite).

I think they hit the nostalgia bug for you guys hard. The game looks CRAZY cool, I will admit that. But I would not want to hear the same 4-6 good songs over and over again. Especially since you cant change them like a stern.

#8770 3 years ago

AFD was great cover to cover. Whole album rocks. Every album had at least 2 + good songs on them. They have better good song ratio than Aerosmith.

#8771 3 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Man, you guys all have it bad for GNR, a band that had, what? 3 good albums? 3 More just ok.
Metallica has 5, plus 5 more just ok?
Metallica even has a 16x platinum selling record (Black Album) compared to gnr's 7x (Appetite).
I think they hit the nostalgia bug for you guys hard.

Well, here is the flaw in your logic: I give approximately zero fucks for either band. Lol. I'm in it for the pinball machine, not the theme. Nobody has asked me about metsllica yet, so it looks like I'm keeping it (and I DO love that game). Just trying to help fund a gnr is all.

#8772 3 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Well, here is the flaw in your logic: I give approximately zero fucks for either band. Lol. I'm in it for the pinball machine, not the theme. Nobody has asked me about metsllica yet, so it looks like I'm keeping it (and I DO love that game). Just trying to help fund a gnr is all.

Fair enough! It looks like eric made a fun shooter. What music do you have playing in your Metallica? Stock?

#8773 3 years ago

Fair enough! It looks like eric made a fun shooter. What music do you have playing in your Metallica? Stock?

Yep. I try not to mess with music or sound too often. Hell, I'm probably the only person that likes twd callouts lol

#8774 3 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Yep. I try not to mess with music or sound too often. Hell, I'm probably the only person that likes twd callouts lol

when LE's are ready in stock, get with me on trading in Met for one, id be happy to work out a trade

#8775 3 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

You are

#8776 3 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

when LE's are ready in stock, get with me on trading in Met for one, id be happy to work out a trade

Um Avengers Hulk guy over here?

#8777 3 years ago

MONSTER BASH LE #1109 of 1250...I'm the first owner....Excellent condition...No issues...Located in my smoke free basement in NW suburbs...Would trade for Jurassic Park LE or Premium...Medieval Madness Royal...Metallica LE or Premium...Hot Wheels...Plus or minus cash...HUO...Thanks.

#8778 3 years ago

Prolly be selling my HUO(me) Munsters LE. Not really looking to trade, as I’m simply out of space right now. Any interest PM me. Donation will be made to pinside....

Added over 4 years ago:

Game was traded out after all....

#8779 3 years ago

Just posted these 2. Will also be posting a Rob Zombie and Strange Science soon.

Machine - For Sale
Scared Stiff Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Nice Scared Stiff. LEDs throughout. Fully working and playing well. Cabinet colors are nice and bright. A clear playfield protector (from https://www.playfield-protectors.com/)...”
2020-10-07
La Grange Park, IL
7,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 678 times

#8780 3 years ago
Quoted from RazerX:

Just posted these 2. Will also be posting a Rob Zombie and Strange Science soon.

Machine - For Sale

Scared Stiff

New!

Partially shopped/refurbished “Nice Scared Stiff. LEDs throughout. Fully working and playing well. Cabinet colors are nice and bright. A clear playfield protector (from https://www.playfield-protectors.com/)...”

15 hours ago

La Grange Park, IL

7,000 (OBO)

RazerX

Machine - For Sale

Pink Panther

New!
Featured!

Fully restored (full original status) “Very nice restored Pink Panther. Very hard to find game in decent condition, most are thrashed. This one had a nice playfield to begin with but was torn down, touched up and clea...”

15 hours ago

La Grange Park, IL

4,500 (OBO)

RazerX

Aw man! I wish I had the scratch for that pp. Very nice pp.

#8781 3 years ago

I am looking to get these two pieces moved out of the garage this weekend as the weather is going to be nice. Easy, no-contact driveway transaction. Price is $300 firm for both the Outrun and CD Jukebox. You must take both at the price of $300 for the pair.

1. Turbo Outrun - stand up video that works and plays, including the force feedback steering wheel. Side art on both sides with typical bumps and bruises from being moved over the years.

2. CD Jukebox - Wall mounted Rowe/AMI Eagle model. Has many CD's inside. Comes with two (2) external speakers. Worked when purchased about 8 years ago, but presume not working at this point.

I can text or e-mail photos to interested parties.

** SOLD PENDING PICK UP ***

#8782 3 years ago

yeah, that PP has nicest backglass i've ever seen. they are usually flaking like crazy.

#8783 3 years ago
Quoted from vegasplayer:

I am looking to get these two pieces moved out of the garage this weekend as the weather is going to be nice. Easy, no-contact driveway transaction. Price is $300 firm for both the Outrun and CD Jukebox. You must take both at the price of $300 for the pair.
1. Turbo Outrun - stand up video that works and plays, including the force feedback steering wheel. Side art on both sides with typical bumps and bruises from being moved over the years.
2. CD Jukebox - Wall mounted Rowe/AMI Eagle model. Has many CD's inside. Comes with two (2) external speakers. Worked when purchased about 8 years ago, but presume not working at this point.
I can text or e-mail photos to interested parties.

PM sent

#8784 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Coney Island! Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is my Game Plan Coney Island pinball machine. I've owned and enjoyed this machine for several years now. The MPU battery was removed long ago and all boards are origina...”
2020-10-08
Maple Park, IL
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 202 times

#8785 3 years ago

G.O.T.G , bought NIB, 2019 build, 258 plays

$5200

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Year old G.O.T.G. that I bought N.I.B. Has been in my customer lobby on free play. Has 258 lifetime plays. CASH*, NO TRADES. I do not ship. *NO, I am not buying a JJP GnR!”
2020-10-09
Crystal Lake, IL
5,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 232 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8786 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Theatre of Magic Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Really nice ToM. Beautiful playfield no wear to it anywhere shooter lane looks great. No credit dots, non ghosting leds from pinball life, new rubbers, new legs and feet, new trunk...”
2020-10-11
Elburn, IL
7,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 374 times

Just listed

#8787 3 years ago

Looking for a Deadpool Premium, Star Wars Comic Premium, and a JP Premium. Would consider package deals for multiple games.

#8788 3 years ago

Going to be listing a players condition Rollergames.

Bought it from Neo in the Spring and am ready to move on...just not my cup of tea.

Greg

#8789 3 years ago

Will be listing a DE Jurassic Park this week.

#8790 3 years ago

Okay, now that Rob has sold his Pink Panther, I feel it's Okay to list mine. Players condition with bad touch ups on playfield, but prime candidate for similar restoration. New plastics and targets installed ($200 in parts), same BGrestoration back-glass ($320 by itself) and other improvements. First person with $1000 cash can come and get it. I need to make space. Easy to get out of my house. Photos upon request. Jim

#8792 3 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

$1000 seems extremely reasonable.

Thanks, I should mention that it plays 100% perfect.
Jim

#8793 3 years ago
Quoted from BackFlipper:

Okay, now that Rob has sold his Pink Panther, I feel it's Okay to list mine. Players condition with bad touch ups on playfield, but prime candidate for similar restoration. New plastics and targets installed ($200 in parts), same BGrestoration back-glass ($320 by itself) and other improvements. First person with $1000 cash can come and get it. I need to make space. Easy to get out of my house. Photos upon request. Jim

Ugh!!! I have project funds already wrapped up in my Super Orbit restore. Ugh again!!

Although, do I really need ANOTHER gottlieb in the house? lol....

SO COOL.

#8794 3 years ago

Ugh!!! I have project funds already wrapped up in my Super Orbit restore. Ugh again!!
Although, do I really need ANOTHER gottlieb in the house? lol....
SO COOL.

You can never have too many lol

#8795 3 years ago
Quoted from BackFlipper:

How could you possibly be out of space in your house? Lol

#8796 3 years ago
Quoted from TomN:

How could you possibly be out of space in your house? Lol

I have 26 games now with 3 more coming in the next couple of weeks. It fills up. I wanted to restore it and do some cool things to it, but too many new games came out that I want. I will take $800 for the Pink Panther. I have photos if you want them. It was shopped with new rubbers just a couple of months ago. Let me know.

#8797 3 years ago
Quoted from BackFlipper:

I have 26 games now with 3 more coming in the next couple of weeks. It fills up. I wanted to restore it and do some cool things to it, but too many new games came out that I want. I will take $800 for the Pink Panther. I have photos if you want them. It was shopped with new rubbers just a couple of months ago. Let me know.

wow, that's a heck of a deal Jim!

#8798 3 years ago
Quoted from BackFlipper:

that's a heckuva deal. If I was in the market for one, I'd be on it.

#8799 3 years ago
Quoted from BackFlipper:

I have a nice populated Pink Panther playfield that I could sell to the person that buys this pin.

#8800 3 years ago

Game is spoken for (Pink Panther). Going to the best looking guy in this area. There are also already 5 additional people in line. (Wish I knew about that playfield). Please no more PM's.

There are 12,118 posts in this topic. You are on page 176 of 243.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/176?hl=medic7000 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.