FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,118 posts in this topic. You are on page 175 of 243.
#8701 3 years ago

Looking for a nice fully working STTNG for a friend. Full LED's, color DMD, upgraded sound/pinsound board, pinstadium lighting, other mods/extras a bonus. Let me know if you have one you can part with and the price.

#8702 3 years ago

Regarding the Ghostbusters I have for sale - I will reduce the price by $200 if you do not want the HD playfield glass and would prefer a stock sheet of glass to save some money. Net $5K without the HD glass.

I am about 20 minutes North of Milwaukee just off I43

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Ghostbusters Pro. Less than 500 plays. Like new. No issues. Also includes Stern HD low glare glass. Lighted flipper buttons and airball deflectors. REDUCED to $5000 - cash an...”
2020-09-14
Grafton, WI
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 300 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8703 3 years ago
Quoted from davidz121:

New to Pinside and close to Chicago.
Looking for a project EM machine not selling for restored/retail price.

I have a Gottlieb 300 you can have for $450, needs adjustments , fair shape.

#8704 3 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

That's a steal for a great EM. Family favorite here.

#8705 3 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Going up will be..
Fully restored Joker Poker
Fully Restored Playboy (Bally)
Lotr LE Low low plays, and clear coated playfield
Johnny Mnemonic excellent condition
Sinbad - maybe
Night Rider- redone cabinet and playfield
That’s all I can think of. Pics go up Monday. I’ll pay Pinside of course.

Joker Poker tentatively sold.

#8706 3 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

Looking for a nice fully working STTNG for a friend. Full LED's, color DMD, upgraded sound/pinsound board, pinstadium lighting, other mods/extras a bonus. Let me know if you have one you can part with and the price.

might want to specify the LED portion. Correct LED's of all white in the GI's? or all purple/blue like some kind of asshole?

#8707 3 years ago

Looking for LAH or T2 for my neighbor whom I’ve hooked on pinball now. Let me know please!

#8708 3 years ago
Quoted from tomaszb1:

Looking for LAH or T2 for my neighbor whom I’ve hooked on pinball now. Let me know please!

chicago.craigslist.org link

#8709 3 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Yea saw that one - I was going to go look at it but the wear on the Admit One is a bit much.

#8710 3 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

might want to specify the LED portion. Correct LED's of all white in the GI's? or all purple/blue like some kind of asshole?

Good suggestion. I'm no purple/blue led fan in GI lighting either. Haven't seen one yet of the pics I looked at but they're out there I'm sure. Can only strike-thru post now but will make changes if I re-post. Thanks.

#8711 3 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

sold!

#8712 3 years ago

Game Plan Cocktail Star Trip Pinball . Does it work? Of course not! Sat in a basement for 30 years with the battery on the MPU, it's corroded to hell. But it sure is pretty to look at(seriously, playfield is excellent)and does light up.

$200 bucks, come and get it!

#8713 3 years ago
Quoted from tomaszb1:

Yea saw that one - I was going to go look at it but the wear on the Admit One is a bit much.

There's someone selling gold glitter ticket decals to fix it (common issue, used to own one). I would negotiate down to $2k

#8714 3 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

That’s Ryan’s in Naperville

#8715 3 years ago
Quoted from arcademan1:

That’s Ryan’s in Naperville

Lemme just remind you. F that guy.

#8716 3 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

There's someone selling gold glitter ticket decals to fix it (common issue, used to own one). I would negotiate down to $2k

I see that now from Plantary Pinball! Thanks

#8717 3 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Game Plan Cocktail Star Trip Pinball . Does it work? Of course not! Sat in a basement for 30 years with the battery on the MPU, it's corroded to hell. But it sure is pretty to look at(seriously, playfield is excellent)and does light up.

DM sent. Thanks.

#8718 3 years ago

Update - Reduced Price

I have REDUCED the price on My Ghostbusters to $5,000 which INCLUDES the the HD glass. This is a nice deal considering the HD glass alone is more than two hundred bucks if you have to buy a sheet.... Game is HUO, low plays and like new condition.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Ghostbusters Pro. Less than 500 plays. Like new. No issues. Also includes Stern HD low glare glass. Lighted flipper buttons and airball deflectors. REDUCED to $5000 - cash an...”
2020-09-14
Grafton, WI
Viewed: 300 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8719 3 years ago

Will be putting these up for sale and will have pictures this weekend.

Arachnid 6300 $395
Bally Fire Cracker $730
Sonic Fandango $495

#8720 3 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Going up will be..
Fully restored Joker Poker
Fully Restored Playboy (Bally)
Lotr LE Low low plays, and clear coated playfield
Johnny Mnemonic excellent condition
Sinbad - maybe
Night Rider- redone cabinet and playfield
That’s all I can think of. Pics go up Monday. I’ll pay Pinside of course.

Joker Poker sold.
LotrLE tentatively sold.

#8721 3 years ago

If somebody comes after my Ghostbusters for sale today with their cash in hand I will also send you home with some Leinenkugel's Canoe Paddle beer.

Added over 4 years ago:

Game SOLD

#8722 3 years ago

Looking for a FG still PM me I’m ready to roll !

#8723 3 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Joker Poker sold.

Congratulations! That was a beautiful example.

#8724 3 years ago

Anyone interested in trades for my HOU Avengers Limited Edition Hulk? I'd like to rotate the collection before winter makes pinball harder to move.

#8725 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Firecracker Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Bally FireCracker pinball for sale. This 4 player game is the German version language. Bally did this with a few games, nothing really rare or different about the game. Playfield h...”
2020-09-19
Rockford, IL
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 574 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Fandango $495 Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Playmatic Fandango wedge head pinball for sale. Works, but will need to be shopped and switches/contacts gone through. Playfield has wear, backglass has a rub mark on it , cabinet...”
2020-09-19
Rockford, IL
Viewed: 409 times

#8726 3 years ago

I have a really nice HUO Sample MSF for sale if anyone is interested.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to sell my home use only sample Mary Shelley‘s Frankenstein. The game has been completely shopped. Has upgraded ColorDMD LED display and full LEDs throughout the game (in...”
2020-09-19
Aurora, IL
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 364 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8727 3 years ago

I have a Stranger Things Premium I will be listing this week. Very low plays - maybe 100. All the extras including UV light kit. Located in my office in Lombard, IL. No stairs. Perfect condition. Photos and listing by Wednesday. PM if you want it. Thinking $7K OBO. As always, I will pay pinside if someone here wants it before I list it. Jim

#8728 3 years ago

If anyone needs a glass for a Game Plan cocktail table, I have one in great shape. I haven't owned a cocktail pin in quite some time, so this can be sold to someone who needs it. All original art is in great shape on the glass as well. PM if interested.

#8729 3 years ago
Quoted from Nelly:

I have a really nice HUO Sample MSF for sale if anyone is interested.

Machine - For Sale

HUO Mary Shelley's Frankenstein “Sample Game”

New!

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Looking to sell my home use only sample Mary Shelley‘s Frankenstein. The game has been completely shopped. Has upgraded ColorDMD LED display and full LEDs throughout the game (in...”

3 hours ago

Aurora, IL

Nelly

game looks great.

#8730 3 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

3 people have said I will take it and 3 people have flaked out......who wants it?

#8731 3 years ago

FS: Chicago Coin Red Baron. In Streator Il. Just cleaned and new rubber. Works great. $750

#8732 3 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

3 people have said I will take it and 3 people have flaked out......who wants it?

I’ll take it

#8733 3 years ago

I’ll flake out.

#8734 3 years ago

Will be listing a very nice HUO Black Rose and a NoFear with color dmd soon. Reach out if interested.

#8735 3 years ago

Thanks for taking care of this frosted flake, I thought #2 was ready to go. I smell a Pinball Olympics challenge with the machine.

#8737 3 years ago

Considering trading my Williams IJ for a nice Whitewater, LOTR or GOTG. Nice IJ, I have Micro playfield (not installed) and RADCALs (not installed). Shopped it out a while back new rubbers, new star posts, new planes, replaced broken plastics, etc. Nice game with factory installed lost plastic, Pinbulbs premium lighting kit. Feel free to PM if interested. Not looking to sell at this time. Just thought I would see whats out there. Thanks!

#8738 3 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

Found One

#8739 3 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

Thanks for taking care of this frosted flake, I thought #2 was ready to go. I smell a Pinball Olympics challenge with the machine.

We sometimes reverse cowgirl the cocktails for money

#8740 3 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

We sometimes reverse cowgirl the cocktails for money

now that sounds like a party.

#8741 3 years ago
Quoted from chad:

Machine - For Sale

Firecracker

Used - shows wear, needs some work “Bally FireCracker pinball for sale. This 4 player game is the German version language. Bally did this with a few games, nothing really rare or different about the game. Playfield h...”

Mark sale pending
Edit ad details
End ad listing

Archived after 6 days

Not sold

Machine - For Sale

Fandango $495

Archived

Used - shows wear, needs some work “Playmatic Fandango wedge head pinball for sale. Works, but will need to be shopped and switches/contacts gone through. Playfield has wear, backglass has a rub mark on it , cabinet...”

Edit & Re-list
Change listing result

Fandango out, FireCracker price reduced!

#8742 3 years ago

I have a Stern Cheetah I will be listing next week. It’s early production blue cabinet it’s #2 stamped on cabinet, is the one on ipdb website. PM if you want it. Thinking about 5k OBO. I will pay pinside if someone here wants it before I list it. Rillo

#8743 3 years ago
Quoted from Rillo:

I have a Stern Cheetah I will be listing next week. It’s early production blue cabinet it’s #2 stamped on cabinet, is the one on ipdb website. PM if you want it. Thinking about 5k OBO. I will pay pinside if someone here wants it before I list it. Rillo

chuckwurt

#8744 3 years ago

Who in rockford got that laser cue yesterday?

Sad I missed it. Must have been a bidding war though. Dude said he got $700 for a game listed $500 obo.

#8745 3 years ago

obo doesn't always mean it will sell for less

#8746 3 years ago
Quoted from Rillo:

rillo, looking for any trades towards that?

#8747 3 years ago

wel I have to post it as is, because I don't have an MPU board yet. So I can't test shit. So if someone wants it cheaper before i dig into it, here is the chance. I will find and include an MPU board that isn't full of acid. Physically it's in nice shape. Not rusty, super nice backglass, clean boards that are there. Unfaded cabinet. Very solid game all around.

Machine - For Sale
Spirit Gottlieb Archived
As is - “I currently have an untested Gottlieb Spirit. Fairly Rare and desired game. Currently cannot test it, because I don't have an MPU board yet. So I'm selling it untested complete, wi...”
2020-09-28
Burlington, WI
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 837 times

#8748 3 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

If anyone is looking for a Gottlieb SPIRIT. I have one that I just got in. Have no idea about it's workings yet. Nice backglass, needs a shop job, complete, fair cabinet, fair playfield.
$7500 as is
$8500 if I get it fully working, new rubbers new bulbs
$10500, if I restore the playfield
$12000 if I do full restoration on cabinet and playfield.
Will consider a cosmic gunfight + cash.

I remember GAP posting an As is, didn’t work out well for him lol. Love that game some day...

#8749 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I remember GAP posting an As is, didn’t work out well for him lol. Love that game some day...

well, i'm giving people a chance if they want to work on it themselves. I'll dig into it eventually, but the price will go up once I get it up and running.

#8750 3 years ago

wel I have to post it as is, because I don't have an MPU board yet. So I can't test shit. So if someone wants it cheaper before i dig into it, here is the chance. I will find and include an MPU board that isn't full of acid. Physically it's in nice shape. Not rusty, super nice backglass, clean boards that are there. Unfaded cabinet. Very solid game all around.

This is a great price for someone out there as is. It’s also a great price for fully restored imo.
I’ve seen some of the work you’ve done on Robot’s playfields. High quality work.

There are 12,118 posts in this topic. You are on page 175 of 243.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/175?hl=littlecammi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.