FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,129 posts in this topic. You are on page 174 of 243.
#8651 3 years ago

Anyone know of a granny and the gators?

#8652 3 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Backflipper might be your guy.

thanks, looks like I found a Pro.

#8653 3 years ago

I'm also looking for a DP Pro. Let me know if you have one you are looking to sell.

#8654 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I'm also looking for a DP Pro.

I could imagine a few of these shaking loose soon, as some people won't want two Marvel comic pins by the same artist.

#8655 3 years ago

I'm looking for a star trek premium if anyone is looking to switch things up. Hit me up.

Thanks

#8656 3 years ago

Thinking about trading my Shark CNC 24" x 24" for a pinball machine.

#8657 3 years ago

Free Gottlieb Grand Slam head and cabinet. See this post for pics/condition, and exactly what you are getting.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-horror-pics/page/41#post-5110145

Lots of good parts including a nice backbox bell and assembly.

Added over 4 years ago:

Spoken for

#8658 3 years ago

Stern tmnt pro for sale
Barely played
Like new $5400
I can add shaker, hd glass, inner art blades and lermod mod for $5800
I’ll create an add later today with photos.

#8659 3 years ago

Will be listing a DILE soon. PM me if interested.

#8660 3 years ago

gottlieb target alpha if anyone intrested, works, has some wear , needs shopped, pretty nice backglass, have new set of plastics

#8661 3 years ago

Who got the bride of Pinbot and jackpot yesterday for 1500 each. The guy had them listed at 1000 each and said he had someone coming for 3k for the pair.
Said they needed work but looked nice in the pics

#8662 3 years ago

I’m looking for an AFM LE I’ll be driving through the area in November if anyone is thinking about selling theirs in the future

Also consider a MM remake

#8663 3 years ago
Quoted from arcademan1:

Who got the bride of Pinbot and jackpot yesterday for 1500 each. The guy had them listed at 1000 each and said he had someone coming for 3k for the pair.
Said they needed work but looked nice in the pics

Did you offer him $500 ea and tell him your wife is barefoot and pregnant with twins?

#8664 3 years ago

Looking for a set of DP side armor. I’m hoping they make more. But I was told that they won’t. Please let me know if you know of any. Thanks!

#8665 3 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Did you offer him $500 ea and tell him your wife is barefoot and pregnant with twins?

no i offered to buy them at more than he had listed

#8666 3 years ago

vid package deal in Madison

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“It is not pinball, but I figured it was still worth cross posting here All solid originals that play as expected. Looking to sell as a package for 2k. All monitors are clean ...”
2020-09-07
Madison, WI
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 63 times

#8667 3 years ago

For Sale:
GOTG Pro
Munsters Pro
RFM w/ SWE1 kit

all have been listed in the Market.

#8668 3 years ago

Going to be listing my JP Premium for sale!

Pm if anyone is interested

#8669 3 years ago

RE: My ad for Houdini - Price reduction to $5700 from $5800. If no takers fairly soon I may just hold on to it. Kind of torn about turning it loose. I have knocked off $100 for any fence sitters. Same terms. Cash and Carry - no shipping.

about 25 minutes North Of Milwaukee just off I43

Machine - For Sale
Houdini Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Houdini. I purchased it NIB last fall. About 375 plays. Plays great. Like brand new. No issues. Could use just a little more room... have new game on order. Just a bit tight ...”
2020-09-05
Grafton, WI
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 114 times

#8670 3 years ago

Still looking for a FG in Chicago area .Im within a week or so to go after one full steam ! There’s only one for sale in St. Louis n price is steep ,nice pin though .PM me if you want to let one loose thanks .

#8671 3 years ago

RIBON for sale!

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice condition RIBON for sale. Works 100% and plays great. Playfield nice. One wear spot by the lower playfield, cabinet looks good, left side of the head has a chip. Other than th...”
2020-09-05
West Bloomfield Township, MI
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 812 times

#8672 3 years ago

If it’s in the Chicago area and the price is fair I’ll throw in a autographed framed 16x20 photo of Dave Bolland’s goal that won the hawks they’re 2nd cup.

#8673 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

If it’s in the Chicago area and the price is fair I’ll throw in a autographed framed 16x20 photo of Dave Bolland’s goal that won the hawks they’re 2nd cup.

I have a pic of him with me a couple days after that goal that I would sign for you. LMK. Never mind, I thought you were ISO.

#8674 3 years ago

Beautiful Black Spider-Man going to be listed next week or two. Chromed coin door and webs inside, Color Dmd, Flipper Fidelity speakers and backglass mods, Laseriffic topper, LEDs , even 2 sweet red pingulps. Mostly looking for something on my extensive wanted list, otherwise looking for cash.

#8675 3 years ago

If anyone has an Elvira House of Horrors for sale, PM me please. Thanks!

#8676 3 years ago

looking for a DEMO, SST, or DREDD in the Cary area or 3-ish hour drive. Supposed to be picking up the LAH from Sheboygan, WI from market place Saturday and trying to pick up another one.

**** added DREDD to the list of wtb

#8677 3 years ago
Quoted from bbguy5:

Supposed to be picking up the LAH from Sheboygan, WI

Pro tip...if you're going to Sheboygan and you are a fan of meat, you have to stop at Miesfelds. Bring a cooler and stop in and buy some of your favorite meats. They have excellent brats, beef sticks, and if you like thin steak sandwiches, grab some spencer steaks to take home and grill up. In addition to the items mentioned, they have just about any other kind of meat you'd want. It's delicious and reasonably priced.

#8678 3 years ago
Quoted from egyptrus:

Pro tip...if you're going to Sheboygan and you are a fan of meat, you have to stop at Miesfelds. Bring a cooler and stop in and buy some of your favorite meats. They have excellent brats, beef sticks, and if you like thin steak sandwiches, grab some spencer steaks to take home and grill up. In addition to the items mentioned, they have just about any other kind of meat you'd want. It's delicious and reasonably priced.

Might have to stop...those are all good foods on my keto diet lol.

#8679 3 years ago

Looking for a nice fully working STTNG for a friend. Full LED's, color DMD, other mods/extras a bonus.

#8680 3 years ago

In the market for a DP Pro. Let me know what you got.

#8681 3 years ago

I took a Iron Maidian Pro HUO in on trade. Plan to list it soon.

#8682 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:In the market for a DP Pro. Let me know what you got.

I got one but won't sell it.

#8683 3 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

You should sell that GOTG.. I know a guy...

#8684 3 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

If you dont have anything nice to say, then dont say anything at all.

#8685 3 years ago

Going to be selling several machines soon....

#8686 3 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

See you at 8am! lol

#8687 3 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Hit up the group text!

#8688 3 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Hit up the group text!

Lol. I’ll wait till around 3am. Get the best deals when he’s half passed out.

#8689 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

If you dont have anything nice to say, then dont say anything at all.

You said let me know what you got. I got one. ha ha

Good luck with your search. It's one of my favorite games. Your collection keeps getting bigger. I remember when you said you only had room for 3 or 4 games. You must have gotten a bigger house.

#8690 3 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

You said let me know what you got. I got one. ha ha
Good luck with your search. It's one of my favorite games. Your collection keeps getting bigger. I remember when you said you only had room for 3 or 4 games. You must have gotten a bigger house.

Yeah, we rearranged shortly after that You make space as you find machines you cant let go of anymore. We're at a good spot right now. Obtaining lots of keepers though so it keeps getting harder and harder for sure.

#8691 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

You make space as you find machines you cant let go of anymore ... Obtaining lots of keepers though so it keeps getting harder and harder for sure.

Amen! I've been buying and selling way less than I used to because more and more of my games are keepers.

#8692 3 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Amen! I've been buying and selling way less than I used to because more and more of my games are keepers.

It's the worst when there's something you want and then you have to decide which one of your babies to sell off or to pass on a machine you can get.

#8693 3 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Going up will be..
Fully restored Joker Poker
Fully Restored Playboy (Bally)
Lotr LE Low low plays, and clear coated playfield
Johnny Mnemonic excellent condition
Sinbad - maybe
Night Rider- redone cabinet and playfield

That’s all I can think of. Pics go up Monday. I’ll pay Pinside of course.

#8694 3 years ago

Anybody here get the Free non-working Barracora that was briefly on Chicago CL?
Looked like some damage to the cabinet. Maybe the head was yanked off without removing the bolts?
Could have looked worse.

#8695 3 years ago

Like to bring something new into the collection. Timing is off but for a real Marvel fan you should have both versions!

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Limited Edition #235 out of #250. Single owner, home use only, non-smoking house. Shows ~46 plays but closer to 300. Updated the game code with music and sound clips from Avengers...”
2020-10-25
Prospect Heights, IL
5,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 954 times

#8696 3 years ago

Pm on the Joker Poker

#8697 3 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Going up will be..
Fully restored Joker Poker
Fully Restored Playboy (Bally)
Lotr LE Low low plays, and clear coated playfield
Johnny Mnemonic excellent condition
Sinbad - maybe
Night Rider- redone cabinet and playfield
That’s all I can think of. Pics go up Monday. I’ll pay Pinside of course.

I don’t think this is the group text

#8698 3 years ago

Ghostbusters Pro HUO - In Grafton, WI. about 25 minutes North Of Milwaukee

Game includes Stern HD Glass, lighted flipper buttons and airball deflectors. Less than 500 plays.

Cash and Carry. No trades.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Ghostbusters Pro. Less than 500 plays. Like new. No issues. Also includes Stern HD low glare glass. Lighted flipper buttons and airball deflectors. REDUCED to $5000 - cash an...”
2020-09-14
Grafton, WI
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 300 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8699 3 years ago

New to Pinside and close to Chicago.

Looking for a project EM machine not selling for restored/retail price.

#8700 3 years ago
Quoted from davidz121:

New to Pinside and close to Chicago.
Looking for a project EM machine not selling for restored/retail price.

I would check out this thread too

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/

There are 12,129 posts in this topic. You are on page 174 of 243.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/174 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.