FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,096 posts in this topic. You are on page 173 of 242.
#8601 3 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

I have a restored Flash if anybody is interested.

Sure some pics and a price

#8602 3 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

I have a restored Flash if anybody is interested.

Interested

#8603 3 years ago

Anyone interested in a HOU Hulk Avengers LE with cleland sound? Interested a trade. I'm just bored.

#8604 3 years ago

I'm going to begin a homebrew this fall, so I'm looking for a free or nearly-free donor cabinet and backbox.

#8605 3 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Anyone interested in a HOU Hulk Avengers LE with cleland sound? Interested a trade. I'm just bored.

Just clicked on your collection and saw you already have a TWD. Damn....I would have been all over that!

#8606 3 years ago

Price checking a #GNR due to poor comps in Pinside database. Early production (non-final art.) Pinsound (board and speakers). Topper. Mirrored backglass. Color DMD. Spare G ramp, R ramp and complete plastic set. A few other tricks up its sleeve. I've had it since 1998.

#8607 3 years ago
Quoted from arcademan1:

Sure some pics and a price

Here is the ad from the other pinsider I bought it from.

*****************************************************************************************

ITEM DESCRIPTION
THIS IS A ONCE IN A LIFE TIME CHANCE TO OWN A 1979 WILLIAMS FLASH PINBALL MACHINE FACTORY FRESH

In all my time collecting pinball I have never seen one like it have you ??

PLAY FIELD IS NOS WITH CLEAR COAT / BACK GLASS IS NOS WILLIAMS BRAND SPANKING NEW. NEW EVERYTHING and I mean EVERY SINGLE THING top and bottom of play field has ben replaced with NOS parts and or refurbished.

Way over 500 hours in labor alone.This game looks and plays like the day it came from the Williams factory !

Lots more photos > https://pinballpickers.com/pinballmachines/flash%20new/home.html

NOW 5800.00

I’ll run an ad soon and donate to pinside of course.

#8608 3 years ago
Quoted from balt:

I'm going to begin a homebrew this fall, so I'm looking for a free or nearly-free donor cabinet and backbox.

I might have a cabinet soon, nearly

#8609 3 years ago

I was going thru all my pinball "stuff" and realized I still have a couple DMDs. One is a Data East DMD (Tommy) and the other is a Stern DMD pulled day one from my Metallica. Anyone need either, not even sure what the going rate is for the parts these days?

#8610 3 years ago
Quoted from JDub03:

I was going thru all my pinball "stuff" and realized I still have a couple DMDs. One is a Data East DMD (Tommy) and the other is a Stern DMD pulled day one from my Metallica. Anyone need either, not even sure what the going rate is for the parts these days?

if no burn in and working 60-100. The higher you put it the longer it will sit.

#8611 3 years ago

I was thinking $50 for each, just wanna get em out of the house. They are taking up space, no gassing in either. If anyone can use one, send me a PM. I will throw an ad up later this week if they are still here.

#8612 3 years ago
Quoted from JDub03:

I was thinking $50 for each, just wanna get em out of the house. They are taking up space, no gassing in either. If anyone can use one, send me a PM. I will throw an ad up later this week if they are still here.

I'm looking for an orange Stern DMD. Sent a PM.

#8613 3 years ago

Just North of the border

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Hey All, I’m looking to move my GB Premium on. $7300.00 w/ CDMD $6800.00 w/out CDMD This is HUO it was unpacked & set-up in my basement new. Not much added to this one. ...”
2020-08-18
Carthage, MO
Trade
Archived after: 261 days
Viewed: 1749 times

#8614 3 years ago

just listed a pair of nos shadow gun handle halves

Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple) - “New old stock shadow gun handles new never been used stored along time what you see is what you get i even left the mazzco bag in the pics that they came in”
2021-02-20
Spring Grove, IL
Archived after: 88 days
Viewed: 341 times

#8615 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Just clicked on your collection and saw you already have a TWD. Damn....I would have been all over that!

Wish I had something to trade. I sure love walking dead!

#8616 3 years ago

How’s going buds.I’m looking for a FG in area for my 12 yr old .Hes a huge fan (I’m a bad dad lmao hes a great kid ) I won’t be ready with $ to make a offer for 2-3 weeks but absolutely will be I’m working my thing off to get him this .I only have 2 keepers so not looking for a trade ,cash n pickup I’m always up for a road trip as long as it’s within 5 hour drive (from crown point IN)I can only give up 1 day for this .Im new this year to pinside and will gladly pay the pinside sale fee not looking to go off the grid I’m just not sure on rules .Thanks feel free to PM me ,best to all !!

#8617 3 years ago
Quoted from JDub03:

Units are sold.

#8618 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

How’s going buds.I’m looking for a FG in area for my 12 yr old .Hes a huge fan (I’m a bad dad lmao hes a great kid ) I won’t be ready with $ to make a offer for 2-3 weeks but absolutely will be I’m working my thing off to get him this .I only have 2 keepers so not looking for a trade ,cash n pickup I’m always up for a road trip as long as it’s within 5 hour drive (from crown point IN)I can only give up 1 day for this .Im new this year to pinside and will gladly pay the pinside sale fee not looking to go off the grid I’m just not sure on rules .Thanks feel free to PM me ,best to all !!

I saw this ad in St. Louis... https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/99544

Seems a little high, but with that UNOBTAINABLE topper, maybe not.

#8619 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Flash Gordon doesn't make you a bad dad.

#8620 3 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Flash Gordon doesn't make you a bad dad.

Lmao we just watched Ted .Watching Ted with 11 n 12 yr olds does .

#8621 3 years ago
Quoted from SlightlySnaked:

I saw this ad in St. Louis... https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/99544

Thanks I’ve been watching that .It is high I called tilt topper they still make those just doesn’t have the interactive clam it’s just lighted .Besides it’s no fun buying a pin with mods already I want to teach him how to work on these himself he helped me with mods on my other 2 now I want to let him do it in his own Still watching though

#8622 3 years ago

Anyone looking for an IM vault getting ready to list mine tomorrow. Includes a number of mods.

#8623 3 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Still looking for the Bad Girls...”
2020-09-01
Indianapolis, IN
Wanted
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 284 times

Anyone have a Gottlieb Bad Girls for sale?

#8624 3 years ago

I have a huo/essen new Monopoly. Has around 130 total plays.
Prefer to trade for other huo pin (+/- cash) fs at $4500. lmk what you have.

#8625 3 years ago
Quoted from gipinball:

I have a huo/essen new Monopoly.

Essen? Can someone school me?

#8626 3 years ago
Quoted from joemagiera:

I'm guessing short for essentially? Saying it is HUO and essentially new maybe?

#8627 3 years ago
Quoted from joemagiera:

German for “eat”.

#8628 3 years ago

Sorry, yes game is as expected with 130 plays, “essentially new”.

#8629 3 years ago

Anyone have Ms Pac-Man or like a 60-1 standup arcade for sale? Uncle wants one for new house for the grandkids to bw able to play... PM if you got something that would fit good for that description.

#8630 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

I have a HUO Family Guy I "might" consider letting go. Have to talk to my son as well since it was a pin he wanted, but I don't think he plays it much anymore. I believe he was about 12-13 at the time I picked it up. Now he is 18 and onto other things.

#8631 3 years ago

Hey All.

I have a couple playfields that would be good for hanging on the wall if you are looking to fill out your walls in the game room

https://www.wisconsinpinball.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2262

#8632 3 years ago
Quoted from brmorr:

I have a HUO Family Guy I "might" consider letting go. Have to talk to my son as well since it was a pin he wanted, but I don't think he plays it much anymore. I believe he was about 12-13 at the time I picked it up. Now he is 18 and onto other things.

I sent a PM lmk thanks

#8633 3 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Anyone have Ms Pac-Man or like a 60-1 standup arcade for sale? Uncle wants one for new house for the grandkids to bw able to play... PM if you got something that would fit good for that description.

Going to have a cocktail arcade made unless someone has one for sale...

#8634 3 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Going to have a cocktail arcade made unless someone has one for sale...

What do you want? Ms PAc or 60 in 1 cocktail? I have an original Ms Pac cocktail I can do either or with.

#8635 3 years ago

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “GNR Rose Shooter, small imperfection shown in pics. $75 shipped.”
2020-12-03
Peotone, IL
75 (OBO)
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 78 times
SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Alien Poker BG, NOS, couple small scratches but very nice condition. 175 obo Pickup only”
2020-08-11
Peotone, IL
175 (OBO)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 32 times

#8636 3 years ago
Quoted from jho159:

Parts - For Sale

Rose Shooter - Guns N Roses

Used, good condition “GNR Rose Shooter, small imperfection shown in pics. $75 shipped.”

12 days ago

Peotone, IL

75 (OBO)

jho159

Parts - For Sale

NOS Alien Poker BG

Used, good condition “Alien Poker BG, NOS, couple small scratches but very nice condition. 175 obo Pickup only”

12 days ago

Peotone, IL

175 (OBO)

jho159

pm sent.

#8637 3 years ago

I need to replace a flipper assembly for a Capcom Big Bang Bar. I can’t seem to find any Capcom flipper parts anywhere.
Can you use Williams flipper rebuild kits from pinball life? The plastic linkage on my upper flipper snapped in half so I need to repair.
If anybody knows, let me know.
Thanks.

#8638 3 years ago

Might be listing my 2014 IMVE to make space for incoming games. Let me know if you're interested.

#8639 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Might be listing my 2014 IMVE to make space for incoming games. Let me know if you're interested.

I can believe the vault edition was six years ago. Time sure does fly!

#8640 3 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I can believe the vault edition was six years ago. Time sure does fly!

Well, there was a vault that was just released a few months ago...so, it's not that long

#8641 3 years ago
Quoted from SlightlySnaked:

way high, ridiculous actually!

#8642 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Pinsider seshpilot has one for $4900. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/101464

#8643 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I'll be holding on to the game for now. Thanks for the inquiries!

#8644 3 years ago

Might be listing a Star Trek Pro in NW Chicago Nice shape, pretty stock, full cliffies and shaker motor. Movie sound track. always looking for trades.. Especially interested in Iron Man, Stern Jurassic Park, TMNT, Mustang, LOTR, ...But send me what you have to trade! Thanks!

#8645 3 years ago
Quoted from vbittnv:

Might be listing a Star Trek Pro in NW Chicago Nice shape, pretty stock, full cliffies and shaker motor. Movie sound track. always looking for trades.. Especially interested in Iron Man, Stern Jurassic Park, TMNT, Mustang, LOTR, ...But send me what you have to trade! Thanks!

ive got an original run huo Ironman, and a couple new in box vaults available if your looking

#8646 3 years ago

Thanks, looks nice I’m looking to pick up but might be changing my mind .Im waiting on a call from another that’s not up yet gonna see what happens .

#8647 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I'll be holding on to the game for now. Thanks for the inquiries!

I don't blame you. It's such a great game and really fills a need in anyone's lineup. I couldn't sell mine.

#8648 3 years ago
Quoted from indybru:

I don't blame you. It's such a great game and really fills a need in anyone's lineup. I couldn't sell mine.

Agreed.

#8649 3 years ago

Looking for a Deadpool pro or prem if someone is thinking about selling.

#8650 3 years ago
Quoted from waldo34:

Looking for a Deadpool pro or prem if someone is thinking about selling.

Backflipper might be your guy.

There are 12,096 posts in this topic. You are on page 173 of 242.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/173?hl=rustylizard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.