FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

There are 12,006 posts in this topic. You are on page 172 of 241.
#8551 3 years ago

@ Neo's ad

I had a 3 Jokers at one time. Add a ball version of Straight Flush. Fun game. That should be a fun EM to play. One you don't see a lot either. Good game for somebody's collection.

#8552 3 years ago
Quoted from ltd73:

Just got a screaming deal on an unshopped, unchecked Secret Service from GAP today. Always find it funny that people complain there aren't any deals, put down your sippy cup and pick up your phone!

NO! You have to buy sight unseen! No deals, no offers, nothing! Buy blindly or no soup for you!

#8553 3 years ago

Anyone have a Dirty Harry?

#8554 3 years ago

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “I have a really nice bally playboy backglass. has a little lifting along the bottom edge. Barely peeks out above the metal lift channel, which is in good shape. Located in SE WI...”
2020-07-30
Burlington, WI
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 139 times

got this nice backglass for sale. Pretty good shape. If you pickup local, i'll give it to you for $100.

#8555 3 years ago
Quoted from ltd73:

Just got a screaming deal on an unshopped, unchecked Secret Service from GAP today. Always find it funny that people complain there aren't any deals, put down your sippy cup and pick up your phone!

Untested? How could you possibly know what to pay?

#8556 3 years ago

Royal Guard is listed

Machine - For Sale
Royal Guard Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling a Gottlieb Royal Guard. The game is working 100%. Flippers and pop bumpers were cleaned and rebuilt. Lots of new parts including new legs and levelers, flipper bats, lan...”
2020-07-31
Madison, WI
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 301 times

#8557 3 years ago

Man...all these WORKING games that have been PLUGGED IN and TESTED for under $1000. What are you guys thinking?

#8558 3 years ago

I have the United Handicap backglass left as the other two have sold. $29.00, pm if you're interested and I have pictures as well. Thank you.

#8559 3 years ago

Hey all, more of a Chicago area question who does William WPC CPU board repair in the Chicago area? Looking for a bench repair option.

Thanks in advance,

rob

#8560 3 years ago

#8561 3 years ago

I have a question that I figure many of you might know the answer to. I'm picking up an iron maiden pro this weekend but I wanted to make sure it will fit into a 2020 Nissan Armada. The height of the cargo bed is 36.7. is that enough with the head folded down?

#8562 3 years ago
Quoted from tbaum:

I have a question that I figure many of you might know the answer to. I'm picking up an iron maiden pro this weekend but I wanted to make sure it will fit into a 2020 Nissan Armada. The height of the cargo bed is 36.7. is that enough with the head folded down?

The height of these with a folded head is approximately 31"

#8563 3 years ago
Quoted from Electronmagic:

The height of these with a folded head is approximately 31"

Thanks! It looked close, but the back seat console made it too short. Going to have to wait until they have a minivan for me to rent (knowing I could have had an Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast (Pro) in my house this weekend was a bit crushing)

#8564 3 years ago
Quoted from robnotto:

Hey all, more of a Chicago area question who does William WPC CPU board repair in the Chicago area? Looking for a bench repair option.
Thanks in advance,
rob

Doubt Gavin or Rick have a board checker (will need a game to test it in)
http://www.gavinsgameservice.com
http://www.ricksgamerepair.com

If you're willing to ship, Rob Anthony is really good too (I believe he has both bench testers and usually access to test in a game). Guessing since there aren't pinball shows his turn-around time might be better than usual:
http://lockwhenlit.com

#8565 3 years ago

@robnotto
Skip Hansen
Coin-Op Services
220 Crossen Ave, Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
(847) 806-9300

He has ALL the test fixtures.

#8566 3 years ago
Quoted from tbaum:

Thanks! It looked close, but the back seat console made it too short. Going to have to wait until they have a minivan for me to rent (knowing I could have had an Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast (Pro) in my house this weekend was a bit crushing)

You can rent an suv for a day, just bring a tape measure when you show up and measure the inside clearance at the shortest height by the back door before deciding which suv to rent.

#8567 3 years ago
Quoted from tbaum:

Rent a pickup truck from Enterprise, get the orange 4 pack of ratchet straps from Harbor Freight and a decent tarp/cover. Much better than messing with fitting it into a van, unless you just get a cargo van which is also fairly simple.

#8568 3 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

Rent a pickup truck from Enterprise, get the orange 4 pack of ratchet straps from Harbor Freight and a decent tarp/cover. Much better than messing with fitting it into a van, unless you just get a cargo van which is also fairly simple.

Got a mini van for Tuesday (had it booked for today, but they ran out ). I would do the pickup, but I'm driving 3 hours to get it - that's what happens when you live in the middle of nowhere

#8569 3 years ago
Quoted from tbaum:

Also fits in a GMC Acadia, Chevy Traverse, I’ve seen 1 fit in a Honda Civic!

#8570 3 years ago
Quoted from tbaum:

Got a mini van for Tuesday (had it booked for today, but they ran out ). I would do the pickup, but I'm driving 3 hours to get it - that's what happens when you live in the middle of nowhere

Im in decatur, only an hour from you and always have a large selection of pins for sale. And a 3 hour trip isnt bad, im leaving in the morning to pick up a truckload of pins, and im driving 30 hours each way, seriously

#8571 3 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

Im in decatur, only an hour from you and always have a large selection of pins for sale. And a 3 hour trip isnt bad, im leaving in the morning to pick up a truckload of pins, and im driving 30 hours each way, seriously

Wow, yeah this is the farthest I've give since I drove 2+ hours to lose a bidding war for a twilight zone... And picked up a consolation lady luck.

I've convinced the wife to let me have a few projects in the basement though

#8572 3 years ago
Quoted from tbaum:

Wow, yeah this is the farthest I've give since I drove 2+ hours to lose a bidding war for a twilight zone... And picked up a consolation lady luck.
I've convinced the wife to let me have a few projects in the basement though

If you want it bad enough you the journey is nothing. I drove to NY from Chicago and back same day non stop to cure my addiction lol.

#8573 3 years ago

Is there anyone here who could vouch for me on KLOV so I can open an account there? Thanks and feel free to PM if you’re interested.

#8574 3 years ago
Quoted from Orko:

Is there anyone here who could vouch for me on KLOV so I can open an account there? Thanks and feel free to PM if you’re interested.

Need your KLOV ID. Please email me direct and I'll do it for you.

Also, where are you located? This is the Chicago area thread, but you don't have a location listed.

What video games do you have?

Joe
[email protected]

#8575 3 years ago

Just listed my overmodded Black Knight Sword of Rage (Pro) and Johnny Mnemonic up for sale.
Main floor easy two steps out, would cut a deal for a local person.

#8576 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Haunted House Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Decided to change up the collection and move a few games out of the lineup for incoming games. Up for sale is a Very nice Haunted House with every document from original buyer loc...”
2020-08-02
Wheaton, IL
3,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 455 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Black Hole Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Decided to change up the collection and move a few games out of the lineup for incoming games. Up for sale is a Very nice Black Hole with every document from original buyer local I...”
2020-08-02
Wheaton, IL
2,750 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 304 times
Moving some games around to make room for new titles coming. Listed a Black Hole and Haunted House both HUO and extremely nice. Flexible (not bend over flexible) to local cash buyers of interest.

#8577 3 years ago

Tough one here and Not that it matters but a family opportunity presented itself that we had to make some tough decisions to we decided to list our loaded with everything Rick and Morty BSE for sale. Game in hand and can assist with local buyer cash delivery if needed. Game is Perfect with No issues and Awesome might I add. lol

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “A Positive family opportunity has put us in a position where we need to sell a few games to make that happen. Not that is should matter to a buyer but our reason to sell an Absolu...”
2020-08-03
Wheaton, IL
10,600 (Firm)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 2459 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8578 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Machine - For Sale

Haunted House

New!

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Decided to change up the collection and move a few games out of the lineup for incoming games. Up for sale is a Very nice Haunted House with every document from original buyer loc...”

13 hours ago

Wheaton, IL

3,400 (OBO)

Yelobird

Machine - For Sale

Black Hole

New!

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Decided to change up the collection and move a few games out of the lineup for incoming games. Up for sale is a Very nice Black Hole with every document from original buyer local I...”

13 hours ago

Wheaton, IL

2,750 (OBO)

Yelobird

Moving some games around to make room for new titles coming. Listed a Black Hole and Haunted House both HUO and extremely nice. Flexible (not bend over flexible) to local cash buyers of interest.

Of the two, which do you like better?

#8579 3 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

I've always felt that Haunted House is the better looking game, but Black Hole is the better playing game. Both are classics in my eyes.

#8580 3 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I've always felt that Haunted House is the better looking game, but Black Hole is the better playing game. Both are classics in my eyes.

agreed

both of those examples are really nice!!!!

#8581 3 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

Rick and Morty for sure! HH of the older offering truly inventive for its period.

#8582 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Rock On Archived
As is - “This is a nice somewhat project machine. Perfect backglass, near perfect playfield and plastics. Nice unfaded cabinet. Starts a game, all switches work, flippers work. coils work. ...”
2020-08-03
Burlington, WI
Archived after: 43 days
Viewed: 488 times

Just posted this light project up for sale. near perfect playfield, bg and cabinet. After it was moved, displays stopped working. I don't have the time to dig into it and don't understand Allied Leisures tech. So I just offer it up cheap.

#8583 3 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/epic-haul-today

Thought some of you might like this, knowing they are coming to the area

#8584 3 years ago

Hey All,

Looking to move DemoMan.

$2900 with CDMD
$2500 without

Check out the deets at the link below.

https://www.wisconsinpinball.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2251

#8585 3 years ago

I've got a Spanish Eyes I'm looking to sell also. Rough cab, back panel on the cab might need replacement, doesn't have a backbox back panel either. Backglass is also rough, BUT everything has been gone through and it plays like a champ. Very snappy and fast. PF and plastics are in good shape. I would consider this a semi-project. PM if interested.

#8586 3 years ago

Slightly OT, for those looking for a chance to play Hot Wheels, this weekend there will be one at the Toy And Hot Wheels Meetup, which will be outdoors at a flea market, in South Beloit. Our sales manager Michael Grant will be there with one of our machines and I believe Joe Balcer will be there for part of the day as well.

https://www.facebook.com/events/291410375397786/

#8587 3 years ago

Just checking to see if anyone has any Rush 2049 games collecting dust. Looking to eventually get a pair.

#8588 3 years ago

Still looking for a piece of Sys 11 cab side art.

Parts - Wanted
Wanted! - “I'm looking for a piece of sys11 side art for a project. I only need 1 piece. Let me know what you have for sale. chris”
2021-05-05
Carthage, MO
Wanted
Archived after: 222 days
Viewed: 216 times

#8589 3 years ago

that's going to be tough, since they were all screen printed.

#8590 3 years ago

I have a x files, nascar and few others

#8591 3 years ago

paragon x2, one works and plays , other very rough cabinet

#8592 3 years ago

What is wrong with these guys in naperville? You cant tell me $15 worth of leds wouldnt make this game 100x more sellable. These guys are a joke.

https://offerup.co/rBv1610eP8

#8593 3 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

What is wrong with these guys in naperville?

These guys, which I believe are a father-son duo have been spamming craigslist/offerup/letgo for quite a while now are super annoying. On craigslist it seems like they repost their 10,000 ads every day. I started doing my craigslist search with a filter that removes anything from naperville. I figure it's better to miss their ads and potentially miss a legitimate ad from Naperville than have to see their ads for their overpriced games every. damn. day.

#8594 3 years ago

really been looking for a overpriced dart board, cant seem to find

#8595 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Very nice RBION with color dmd, 3D temples,NVRAM, lighted speakers and flipper buttons, cliffys, lit tiki, yeti sign, and uninstalled shrunken head backbox flasher mod. Lollipop ra...”
2020-08-08
Peotone, IL
4,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 255 times

#8596 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Looking to trade a stern stars with the awesome DickHamill stars 2020 code and digital sounds. It makes this a killer game! This stars plays great and fast. You could clean it up a...”
2020-11-21
Chicago, IL
1,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 690 times

Looking to trade... let me know what you have!

#8597 3 years ago

Looking to trade a very nice TWD premium. Wants include Star Trek prem/LE, DP pro/prem, TMNT, TAV LE, SM, IM, Beatles, etc. +/- cash. Will consider cash offers if a trade doesn't pop up.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale or trade, TWD premium. This was a routed machine, but you would hardly know it. The cabinet looks new. Playfield is very nice with only a small amount of shooter lane w...”
2020-08-08
Plymouth, WI
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 899 times

#8598 3 years ago

+1 on the -naperville

Quoted from egyptrus:

These guys, which I believe are a father-son duo have been spamming craigslist/offerup/letgo for quite a while now are super annoying. On craigslist it seems like they repost their 10,000 ads every day. I started doing my craigslist search with a filter that removes anything from naperville. I figure it's better to miss their ads and potentially miss a legitimate ad from Naperville than have to see their ads for their overpriced games every. damn. day.

#8599 3 years ago

Spanish Eyes posted

Machine - For Sale
Spanish Eyes Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling a semi-project Spanish Eyes. 100% working and playing fast and strong. PF and plastics are in good shape. All the stepper units and score reels have been cleaned and are ...”
2020-08-12
Madison, WI
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 682 times

#8600 3 years ago

I have a restored Flash if anybody is interested.

There are 12,006 posts in this topic. You are on page 172 of 241.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/172 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.