FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,131 posts in this topic. You are on page 169 of 243.
#8401 3 years ago

Any HO or N scale model train collectors out there in Chicago Pinside? I have a family collection that I have been selling on eBay for the past month. I am not going the CL route, but I am open to having Pinsiders come over for a chance to cherry pick this collection. Any interest, just PM me for info.

#8402 3 years ago
Quoted from freeplay3:

I love how you get free mods and I when I do everything proper I can't get buyers to leave me feedback.

I bought my first game from Bruce many years ago and I’m not surprised someone did this. He’s a good dude.

#8403 3 years ago

I have about 30+ bar stools that JJP produced. I was selling these at the shows for $99.99. JJP is currently selling them for $99.00. Would like to move the remainder of them out. I need to free up some warehouse space. Offering up Black Knight, and Collage at $89.99 a piece and The Jersey Jack stool for $69.99. Pick up at my shop, no shipping at this time.

PM me for payment details.

I also have 1 of each of the following laseriffic toppers at a reduced price and Tilt Graphic Art Blades. I prefer Pick up only but will ship. Add $20.00 if you want topper shipped and $10 shipping for art blades, first come first served. You can find pictures on laseriffic's site and tilt graphics site of product below.

Toppers
Flintstones $157
Ghostbusters $225
Johnny Mnuemonic $130
Houdini $179
Freddy $157
Who Dunnit $126
Simpsons $126
Tron $126
Sttng $126
Roadshow $157
Monsterbash $126
monopoly $144
Diner $135
Creature $126
Cactus $162

Tilt Graphics art blades $65.00 each
Roadshow
Rolling Stones
Who dunnit
Kiss
AC/DC
Diner
Funhouse
spiderman vault
Shrek
T3
Walking Dead
Monopoly
Austin Powers
Batman 66
Batman Dark Knight
Attack from mars

Thanks for looking.

GAP

#8404 3 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

I have about 30+ bar stools that JJP produced. I was selling these at the shows for $99.99. JJP is currently selling them for $99.00. Would like to move the remainder of them out. I need to free up some warehouse space. Offering up Black Knight, and Collage at $89.99 a piece and The Jersey Jack stool for $69.99. Pick up at my shop, no shipping at this time.

Do you have any photos of the stools?

#8405 3 years ago

Brian, they are on my site. Search stool on my site

Greatamericanpinball.com

#8406 3 years ago

Search for his stool Brian

#8407 3 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

A lot of collectors in chicago will buy the pro so they can play it right away until the LE's and premiums are built.

That's not what happened here I don't think. He has said he just doesn't like what they did with the software.

#8408 3 years ago

Anyone know anywhere to play TMNT in the Chicagoland area? Want to flip it. Debating Deadpool or TMNT.

#8409 3 years ago

It's time to clear out some pieces that I have had for way too long. I will be listing other games and parts (back glasses, plastic sets, etc.) in the future as I decide what makes it to the chopping block. Games are located at the garage level. Easy, no-contact driveway transaction.

1. Turbo Outrun ($375) - stand up video that works and plays, including the force feedback steering wheel. Side art on both sides with typical bumps and bruises from being moved over the years.

2. CD Jukebox ($100) - Wall mounted Rowe/AMI Eagle model. Has many CD's inside. Comes with two (2) external speakers. Worked when purchased about 8 years ago, but presume not working at this point. Hence the price of $100.

I can text or e-mail photos to interested parties.

#8410 3 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Looks like pinball life is doing curbside pickups now
https://ibb.co/0jpRL6X

So picked up some parts today. When you get the confirmation email it will say "order has shipped! shipping method: curbside pickup". Pickup is in front not the rear (even though there is a sign in front that says "this door locked, all deliveries in rear"). I did have to call, I'm guessing those working there aren't keeping track of time but they came right out and handed me my box. Employee was wearing a mask.

#8411 3 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

So picked up some parts today. When you get the confirmation email it will say "order has shipped! shipping method: curbside pickup". Pickup is in front not the rear (even though there is a sign in front that says "this door locked, all deliveries in rear"). I did have to call, I'm guessing those working there aren't keeping track of time but they came right out and handed me my box. Employee was wearing a mask.

That’s some solid responsible service. Well done.

#8412 3 years ago

Posted a few machines today, Williams Joust, Scared Stiff, Addams Family, and the other day a Indiana Jones. Ill be doing deliveries in elmwood, deerfield and libertyville next Tuesday incase anyone is looking

Thanks

#8413 3 years ago

looks like abundance of overpriced arcades and pinball in naperville

#8414 3 years ago

Like new TMNT Pro available and ready for pick up this weekend. Currently listed in the market.

#8415 3 years ago

Have a friend who's looking for a ToM or WMS IJ with a nice playfield. He doesn't work on games so he's looking for something recently shopped/ refurbished playing 100% with no issues. Nice playfield but doesn't have to be perfect, he wants full LED's, original cabinet decals fine - a few imperfections, dings, scratches ok. Mods a plus. LMK if you have one or the other and the price you're asking.

#8416 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Doctor Who Archived
As is - “Doctor Who that I picked up... looking to sell or trade before I decide to maybe keep and tear down and shop... Bad... needs to have time expander gone through as the 5 opto bank...”
2020-07-19
Hampshire, IL
2,850 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 344 times

#8417 3 years ago

I'd be interested to hear offers on me trading my huo dialed in le. Mostly would like older games from 1990 and beyond. Maybe a two for one.

Top on my list would be doctor who, shadow, wcs94, sttng etc.

#8418 3 years ago

Price drop Stern Lightning 1000.00 bucks.
Need room.
Check photos in the market.

#8419 3 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Need room.

tempting, and im going to be in the area tuesday, anything else on the chopping block?

#8420 3 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Need room.

This machine is sold.

#8421 3 years ago

olde king cole
missing playfield glass but has legs
its a working game and should clean up nicely
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-olde-king-cole

link to the for sale ad

#8422 3 years ago

Potential wall art backglasses
Cleopatra solid state $29.00
United Shuffle Alley Handicap $29.00
Gottlieb Pleasure Isle $29.00

Someone buy these before I make a very malice decision and curbside these next Tuesday...

#8423 3 years ago
Quoted from chad:

Potential wall art backglasses
Cleopatra solid state $29.00
United Shuffle Alley Handicap $29.00
Gottlieb Pleasure Isle $29.00
Someone buy these before I make a very malice decision and curbside these next Tuesday...

If that's the same Cleopatra back glass that's been on craigslist for the last 5 years, do everyone a favor and throw it away already. That picture is burnt into my brain. When I'm on my death bed and my life flashes before me, I'll think about being a kid at christmas, being at my wedding, my children, my graduation and seeing that fucking backglass on craigslist

#8424 3 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

If that's the same Cleopatra back glass that's been on craigslist for the last 5 years, do everyone a favor and throw it away already. That picture is burnt into my brain. When I'm on my death bed and my life flashes before me, I'll think about being a kid at christmas, being at my wedding, my children, my graduation and seeing that fucking backglass on craigslist

I"m sorry but that is not my ad. Come on now.

#8425 3 years ago
Quoted from chad:

If a backglass won't sell for $29 (or even $20 which I assume you'd take), then yeah, throw it away.

#8426 3 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

If you look at my former ad I had for Cleopatra backglass , you will see Chitownpinball commenting aboutmy price being alot better the one that has been on CL for $200,.

#8427 3 years ago
Quoted from chad:

I"m sorry but that is not my ad. Come on now.

Sorry. Carry on then! Lol

#8428 3 years ago

I'm putting my Black Rose up for sale, $2,600. Everything works, no credit dot. PM me if interested.

#8429 3 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Is the backglass you see in your head gently resting on the soft billows of a giant inflatable clown head?

#8430 3 years ago

Putting a Metallica up for a friend trying local first .Has been routed paid credits Is 4600 I gave it a run through all works just needs a wax n new rubbers I might do that if I get time soon .PM me I got plenty of pics n make an offer thank you .Its in St. John IN now but I might pick it up if get time to clean it .

#8432 3 years ago

Seeking a nice Bram Stokers within driving distance.

#8433 3 years ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

Seeking a nice Bram Stokers within driving distance.

Aren't we all?

#8434 3 years ago

I’d take that cleopatra backglass Chad, but I don’t want to drive out to pick it up. If it’s not too much trouble to hang on to it, until parties resume?

#8435 3 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

I’d take that cleopatra backglass Chad, but I don’t want to drive out to pick it up. If it’s not too much trouble to hang on to it, until parties resume?

Thanks Jay, that glass actually sold. Couldn't believe it Thank you.

#8436 3 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

Have a friend who's looking for a ToM (EDIT FOUND ONE) or WMS IJ with a nice playfield. He doesn't work on games so he's looking for something recently shopped/ refurbished playing 100% with no issues. Nice playfield but doesn't have to be perfect, he wants full LED's, original cabinet decals fine - a few imperfections, dings, scratches ok. Mods a plus. LMK if you have one or the other and the price you're asking.

Edit: Found a ToM. Still looking for a nice WMS IJ.

#8437 3 years ago

Any interest in a Shark CNC 24" x 24"

#8438 3 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

I’ve got a Cleo EM glass that’s got some flaking but would make a decent wall hanger. Could hang on to it until Allentown next year if you’re interested. PM me if you are....

#8439 3 years ago
Quoted from SergioJ:

I’ve got a Cleo EM glass that’s got some flaking but would make a decent wall hanger. Could hang on to it until Allentown next year if you’re interested. PM me if you are....

You should put that on CL for an outrageous price. Over and over and over again.

#8440 3 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

You should put that on CL for an outrageous price. Over and over and over again.

Complete machine!....

Fine print - missing everything but backglass.

#8441 3 years ago

I have a unshopped Freddy Kruger. Has playfield wear near flippers. not sure if it works or not. I'll try to plug it in this weekend to give a better discription. $2500 as is

#8442 3 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

I have a unshopped Freddy Kruger. Has playfield wear near flippers. not sure if it works or not. I'll try to plug it in this weekend to give a better discription. $2500 as is

Amazing deal right here...

#8444 3 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

.....not sure if it works or not? I've never seen this as a description on any ad for pinball in my entire life.

#8445 3 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

.....not sure if it works or not? I've never seen this as a description on any ad for pinball in my entire life.

I have. It’s actually pretty common for pinball brokers that bring in used inventory.

#8446 3 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

I have. It’s actually pretty common for pinball brokers that bring in used inventory.

So if he bought it without even knowing if it worked, he couldn't have paid hardly anything for it.

#8447 3 years ago

#8448 3 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

So if he bought it without even knowing if it worked, he couldn't have paid hardly anything for it.

Mike has a business and takes stuff in on trade all the time. I always joke that this stuff kind of finds him and just appears in his showroom on a weekly basis. . It may have been a throw in on a deal? Possibly someone may have just wanted it out of their basement. Who knows? Point is he tends to come across some really cool stuff.

#8449 3 years ago

I’m sure Mikes first choice when he picks up a “project game” is to try for a quick sale vs having it sit in his place as a project, if it does not sell that way, then eventually he may fix it up and price it accordingly.

#8450 3 years ago

Not sure how you can price something without knowing about it first.

There are 12,131 posts in this topic. You are on page 169 of 243.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/169?hl=estrader and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.