FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,136 posts in this topic. You are on page 168 of 243.
#8351 3 years ago

What the heck is up with that camera man? Aren't you supposed to be focused on the interview?

#8352 3 years ago

Parts - For Sale
Used, fair condition - “Used, some paint missing. Replace your missing glass or upgrade it. Also great wall art for your gameroom wall. Prefer not to ship but will if needed. $ 30.00 Northern, Il”
2020-05-21
Rockford, IL
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 302 times
All prices reduced.
Parts - For Sale
Used, fair condition - “Used, some paint missing. Replace your missing glass or upgrade it. Also great wall art for your gameroom wall. Prefer not to ship but will if needed. $ 30.00 Northern, Il”
2020-05-21
Rockford, IL
Viewed: 136 times
Parts - For Sale
2020-05-21
Rockford, IL
Viewed: 277 times

#8353 3 years ago

Price drop again.... somebody needs a nice EM gun game...

Other - For Sale
“1967 Midway Monster Gun. Decent cabinet,solid with some paint loss, new levelers, Really nice inside cardboard graphics and backglass with just a couple little marks. I've had this...”
2020-05-26
Des Plaines, IL
Archived after: 49 days
Viewed: 309 times

#8354 3 years ago

So I went to the tilt arcade in Rockford today. They had two Beatles, game of thrones, stern star trek, Harlem globe trotters, fireball, world poker tour, Adams family, jurrasic park, deadpool, black knight 3, stern star wars, iron maiden, guardians of the galaxy, earth shaker and kiss.... two others I cannot remember. 8 ball something? Why did they have TWO Beatles?

So my impressions: all the sterns were pro. Adam's Family was broken (how? they just opened). I played JP first as I haven't played it yet.... and... dude I don't get it. Why do people like this so much? I played two games and moved onto Deadpool. Jesus Christ was that a fun game. Put my name on the high score board in my first game. Lil deadpool wasn't annoying the way I expected. The overall package was just stylish as hell. Doesn't look like a pro game, either. I want one. Next, I tried Adam's (as I said, broken). Played black knight pro and was super underwhelmed. That one seems like a premium or don't bother game (a black knight with no upper playfield?).

Overall a nice selection of games. I was hoping to the pinball gods that batman 66 would be there.... oh well.

The rest of the place was fun. My kids went all over. Sadly a lot of games were broken. Like... you JUST opened. How did nobody test these games?

I can't wait to go back to play deadpool some more, and also I have a soft spot for how game of thrones shoots. I will be back soon, hope to see some of you there one day.

I typed this on my phone, so excuse my lack of capitalization on game names.

#8355 3 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

So I went to the tilt arcade in Rockford today. They had two Beatles, game of thrones, stern star trek, Harlem globe trotters, fireball, world poker tour, Adams family, jurrasic park, deadpool, black knight 3, stern star wars, iron maiden, guardians of the galaxy, earth shaker and kiss.... two others I cannot remember. 8 ball something? Why did they have TWO Beatles?
So my impressions: all the sterns were pro. Adam's Family was broken (how? they just opened). I played JP first as I haven't played it yet.... and... dude I don't get it. Why do people like this so much? I played two games and moved onto Deadpool. Jesus Christ was that a fun game. Put my name on the high score board in my first game. Lil deadpool wasn't annoying the way I expected. The overall package was just stylish as hell. Doesn't look like a pro game, either. I want one. Next, I tried Adam's (as I said, broken). Played black knight pro and was super underwhelmed. That one seems like a premium or don't bother game (a black knight with no upper playfield?).
Overall a nice selection of games. I was hoping to the pinball gods that batman 66 would be there.... oh well.
The rest of the place was fun. My kids went all over. Sadly a lot of games were broken. Like... you JUST opened. How did nobody test these games?
I can't wait to go back to play deadpool some more, and also I have a soft spot for how game of thrones shoots. I will be back soon, hope to see some of you there one day.
I typed this on my phone, so excuse my lack of capitalization on game names.

I dont want to hijack your for sale thread but I need to agree on your views on DP, BK, and JP. BK needs to be a premium. DP is a blast pro or premium. I dont get JP. I had one here for about 8 weeks, had BK premium for about 3 weeks. Played BK probably 10x more.

#8356 3 years ago

I recently acquired a MS Frankenstein and the display is not coming on and I have no way to confirm if it's the board or the display or both that are bad. Anyone in the chicagoland area have a large DMD game (Maverick, MS Frankenstein, Batman Forever, Baywatch) that is willing to help me test my DMD/DMD driver board on?

#8357 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Taillight mod, cliffy, LEDs, lighted flipper buttons, etc. Excellent playfield with very good cabinet. $5600 obo. Local pickup or possible meet, no shipping Check my wishlist...”
2020-06-28
Peotone, IL
5,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 274 times

Relisted.....deal fell thru....

#8358 3 years ago

making a run up to chicago Tuesday, if you have anything to trade for any of these, let me know have room for a couple. I dont have pics of them all, but if i dont, i can at least lay them on a dolly and lift the head up to take some quick pics. Just dont have room to have all of them set up at once

Batman dark knight
Batman forever
Munsters pro
Black knight pro
Guardians galaxy pro huo
Tna
Iron Man huo
Scared stiff
Stargate
Soprano
Revenge from Mars
Simpson's pinball party huo
Star Trek next generation
Star Wars pro
Munsters premium
Twilight zone
Addams Family
Indiana Jones Williams
Monster Bash (Williams)
Shrek HUO
Bram stroker Dracula
Hep fishtales.

New in Box Games that i can deliver tuesday
Rob Zombie
Monster Bash Classic
Monster Bash Special Edition
TMNT (Stern) Pro

#8359 3 years ago

That TMNT pro won’t last long.

#8360 3 years ago

that cleopatra backglass has been on craigslist for 5 years

#8361 3 years ago

Just throwing this out there to gage interest in trade. I’m picking a really nice SF2. Anyone interested ?

#8362 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballbrat:

Just throwing this out there to gage interest in trade. I’m picking a really nice SF2. Anyone interested ?

Arcade machine yes. Pinball no.

#8363 3 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Wonka LE up for sale!
Lots of mods from ModCouple.
It also has the topper.
Low plays.
Perfect condition.
Photos in the Market.
Shoot me a pm if you want it. Thanks!

Wonka is sold and gone.
I’ll be putting a couple early Stern machine up for sale in the next couple days.
Lightning and Flight 2000. Flight 2ooo has a Cpr playfield.

#8364 3 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

making a run up to chicago Tuesday, if you have anything to trade for any of these, let me know have room for a couple. I dont have pics of them all, but if i dont, i can at least lay them on a dolly and lift the head up to take some quick pics. Just dont have room to have all of them set up at once
Batman dark knight
Batman forever
Munsters pro
Black knight pro
Guardians galaxy pro huo
Tna
Iron Man huo
Scared stiff
Stargate
Soprano
Revenge from Mars
Simpson's pinball party huo
Star Trek next generation
Star Wars pro
Munsters premium
Twilight zone
Addams Family
Indiana Jones Williams
Monster Bash (Williams)
Shrek HUO
Bram stroker Dracula
Hep fishtales.
New in Box Games that i can deliver tuesday
Rob Zombie
Monster Bash Classic
Monster Bash Special Edition
TMNT (Stern) Pro This one is now sold

#8365 3 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

What the heck is up with that camera man? Aren't you supposed to be focused on the interview?

Lol I was thinking the same thing

#8366 3 years ago

Just listed a Flight 2000 for sale!
CPR playfield installed. It’s beautiful.
I bought from Pinlawyer, had it shipped from Arizona. I’ll
Game plays great/no repairs.
Blue lcd displays.
Shooter Rod mod.
$2800 or best offer.

See listing for photos.
Pm me if you want it.
Thanks!

#8367 3 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Blue lcd displays.
Shooter Rod mod.
$2800 or best offer.
See listing for photos.
Pm me if you want it.
Thanks!

Dam, you have a pool table at work to!! What an awesome boss.

#8368 3 years ago

I'm going to be listing my Jurrasic Park Pro $5,150. It includes modfathers lighted helicopter, amber mosquito shooter, and silverjet pinballs. Also has JP pin cup.

Code is updated.

Cheers.

Added over 4 years ago:

Game was sold to fellow Chicago seller and trader. Thank you.

#8369 3 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Blue lcd displays.
Shooter Rod mod.
$2800 or best offer.
See listing for photos.
Pm me if you want it.
Thanks!

Game is sold.

#8370 3 years ago
Quoted from Paulb:

that cleopatra backglass has been on craigslist for 5 years

I tried to buy it one time, but he wasnt willing to nudge on pickup location.

#8371 3 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Looking for a Gorgar and Firepower Backglass

Firepower BG found

Just looking for a Gorgar BG now!

#8372 3 years ago

Looking for a Dialed In. LE or standard.

#8373 3 years ago

this is a sweet deal for someone looking for great game
chicago.craigslist.org link

#8374 3 years ago
Quoted from Paulb:

I feel it’s a better deal than some of the $5500 EM’s he listed

#8375 3 years ago
Quoted from Paulb:

Is that guy out of his mind? Lol wtf

#8376 3 years ago

Just listed.....
Hot Doggin’ for sale $3500
Clearcoated playfield
Excellent condition.
Very clean.
Clear rubbers
Leds

#8377 3 years ago
Quoted from Nelly:

I recently acquired a MS Frankenstein and the display is not coming on and I have no way to confirm if it's the board or the display or both that are bad. Anyone in the chicagoland area have a large DMD game (Maverick, MS Frankenstein, Batman Forever, Baywatch) that is willing to help me test my DMD/DMD driver board on?

prob power supply. had to replace mine in franky, baywatch, and batman. sega power supplies are shit.

#8378 3 years ago

Looks like pinball life is doing curbside pickups now
https://ibb.co/0jpRL6X

#8379 3 years ago

Thats awesome! Thanks for sharing

#8380 3 years ago

Does anyone have or know of or where to rent a stair climber for the day? Escalera or a Powermate?

#8381 3 years ago
Quoted from fuseholder:

Does anyone have or know of or where to rent a stair climber for the day? Escalera or a Powermate?

Check the local rental places.. I know I rented a powermate from a place in the northern burbs somewhere like 5 years ago.

Might have been sunbelt? there's a few in the area
https://www.sunbeltrentals.com/equipment/detail/1225/0440087/stair-climber-650lb/

#8382 3 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Just listed.....
Hot Doggin’ for sale $3500
Clearcoated playfield
Excellent condition.
Very clean.
Clear rubbers
Leds

Game is sold.

#8383 3 years ago

Just posted a STERN Lightning for sale.
See ad and photos in the market.
Pm me if you’re interested. Thanks!

#8384 3 years ago
Quoted from fuseholder:

What's your location?

#8385 3 years ago
Quoted from PTHermes:

What's your location?

Thanks, I found a Pinsider near my location, who owns one. It’s kind of crazy, how hard it is to find one to rent in Chicago. I located cranes, scissor lifts and all sorts of other items for rent. I figured, with moving and other heavy items, this lift would be everywhere.

#8386 3 years ago

Jurassic Park pro for sale or preferably trade in Plymouth, WI. Hoping to find a Stranger Things, Deadpool, or TMNT, but will consider others.

Has pooling, but includes a new playfield. Lots of mods. Looks and plays great.

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “HUO, second owner Jurassic Park pro. Lots of mods. Looks and plays great other than typical clearcoat pooling issues from an early run game. Two posts have minor cracking/peelin...”
2020-07-07
Plymouth, WI
Trade
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 993 times

#8387 3 years ago

True story, not to long ago I sold a pin to someone that contributes to the Chicago sellers and buyers thread. I have never met this person who comes out well prepared with mask, tools and plastic to pick up game.

He played the pin and had time to stay and play a few other games that I have. All is all just a really nice person and a very good player. Blew up my Met. He knew I was selling to make room for Wonka. So today in the mail I get a Lermods Wonkavator as a gift from this person. I was absolutely floored by this act of kindness. I would mention the name but am prohibited without consent by HIPA.

Cheers

#8388 3 years ago
Quoted from indybru:

True story, not to long ago I sold a pin to someone that contributes to the Chicago sellers and buyers thread. I have never met this person who comes out well prepared with mask, tools and plastic to pick up game.
He played the pin and had time to stay and play a few other games that I have. All is all just a really nice person and a very good player. Blew up my Met. He knew I was selling to make room for Wonka. So today in the mail I get a Lermods Wonkavator as a gift from this person. I was absolutely floored by this act of kindness. I would mention the name but am prohibited without consent by HIPA.
Cheers

Sounds like a very nice buyer. That’s great to hear. I especially love the buyer that shows up prepared with all the stuff needed to take the game away.

#8389 3 years ago
Quoted from indybru:

Cheers

I love how you get free mods and I when I do everything proper I can't get buyers to leave me feedback.

#8390 3 years ago
Quoted from indybru:

Cheers

Do you want to sell your Hobbit? I will get you a special gift!

#8391 3 years ago

Anyone thinking of selling a gently used Stranger Things, Deadpool, or TMNT before I order a new one?

#8392 3 years ago

looking for a piece of shit Bally Playboy. Needs to have all it's boards, displays, and cabinet wiring. Playfield can be missing parts and a total piece of crap. Backglass can be missing.

#8393 3 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

looking for a piece of shit Bally Playboy. Needs to have all it's boards, displays, and cabinet wiring. Playfield can be missing parts and a total piece of crap. Backglass can be missing.

Safe to say that sell off of games was done so you can build up you collection of Playboy pinballs... The nicest examples of the Bally, DE and Stern

#8394 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Anyone thinking of selling a gently used Stranger Things, Deadpool, or TMNT before I order a new one?

Have fun with what ever new game you get.

#8395 3 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Just posted a STERN Lightning for sale.
See ad and photos in the market.
Pm me if you’re interested. Thanks!

Price drop to 1800!
Was 2200.
Need more room.
PM me if interested,

#8396 3 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Safe to say that sell off of games was done so you can build up you collection of Playboy pinballs... The nicest examples of the Bally, DE and Stern

yes, i'm going to corner the market on every piece of shit bally playboy out there. Playboy is going to be rarer than Loch Ness.

#8397 3 years ago

Selling my TMNT Pro. In marketplace for local sale. Less than 75 plays currently. No Staircase to deal with, easy access out of the house. Game looks like it just came out of the box because it did.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Game is available for immediate pickup. No stairs to deal with so easy load out. Less than 65 plays at the moment. Game is like new fresh out of the box and is working great. ...”
2020-07-14
Hawthorn Woods, IL
5,400 (Firm)
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 4072 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8398 3 years ago
Quoted from jeffgoldstein2:

Selling my TMNT Pro. In marketplace for local sale. Less than 75 plays currently. No Staircase to deal with, easy access out of the house. Game looks like it just came out of the box because it did.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Game is available for immediate pickup. No stairs to deal with so easy load out. Less than 65 plays at the moment. Game is like new fresh out of the box and is working great. ...”
2020-07-14
Hawthorn Woods, IL
5,400 (Firm)
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 4072 times
Contributed to Pinside

Does it suck that bad?

#8400 3 years ago

A lot of collectors in chicago will buy the pro so they can play it right away until the LE's and premiums are built.

There are 12,136 posts in this topic. You are on page 168 of 243.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/168?hl=electronmagic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.