FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,113 posts in this topic. You are on page 166 of 243.
#8251 3 years ago

Looking for the following used stern

Kiss
ACDC
Metallica
Aerosmith
GNR

Machines are going in a rock n roll bar. Can buy outright or take n towards trade for nib Stern, CGC AP games.

#8252 3 years ago

Anyone need any wide body playfield glass? I have 2 sheets that are real nice, hard to find a problem under the dust and 2 that are lightly scratched, free for the taking and I can leave them out for you to grab and go, however you must take all 4 and get them out of my hair. I’m in elmhurst.

#8253 3 years ago

I popped up my WOZ75RR for sale from Plainfield. Number 1939.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/96245

#8254 3 years ago
Quoted from CraigC:

Anyone need any wide body playfield glass? I have 2 sheets that are real nice, hard to find a problem under the dust and 2 that are lightly scratched, free for the taking and I can leave them out for you to grab and go, however you must take all 4 and get them out of my hair. I’m in elmhurst.

I assume you mean williams, not gottlieb?

#8255 3 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

I assume you mean williams, not gottlieb?

Yes sorry, wpc widebody glass.

#8256 3 years ago
Quoted from CraigC:

Yes sorry, wpc widebody glass.

Dang. Lol

#8257 3 years ago

Have a really nice Demolition Man - color dmd, adult roms, LED and really nice shape , plays great.

Looking for local trade. Roadshow, WPT, Sharkey’s and many more want lost current
Pics available. Easy load from garage!
Available anytime - game in River Grove

#8258 3 years ago

Just set up gottlieb Volcano. Boots up and plays. Needs one target. Needs shopped out, one coli needs to be replaced. Backglass has some separation. 1200. Got pics for those interested.

#8259 3 years ago

Parts - For Sale
Used, fair condition - “Used, some paint missing. Replace your missing glass or upgrade it. Also great wall art for your gameroom wall. Prefer not to ship but will if needed. $ 30.00 Northern, Il”
2020-05-21
Rockford, IL
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 302 times
Parts - For Sale
Used, fair condition - “Used, some paint missing. Replace your missing glass or upgrade it. Also great wall art for your gameroom wall. Prefer not to ship but will if needed. $ 30.00 Northern, Il”
2020-05-21
Rockford, IL
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 136 times
Some items for sale.
Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “Brand new remotes for Touch Tunes and NSM jukeboxes. $58.00 each. Shipping additional to the lower 48. Northern, Il.”
2020-05-21
Rockford, IL
58 (Firm)
Archived after: 57 days
Viewed: 235 times

#8260 3 years ago

Going to be listing a Gottlieb Strikes N' Spares. Asking $1200

#8261 3 years ago

Listing a Mars god of War. boots up Plays fine, one coil not working. replaced it and has to be a board issue. very unique game. Wont take much to get coil going. $1200

#8262 3 years ago

I also have a Secret Service, not working $1200 and a Comet, not working $1000. Both playfeild are really nice as well as cabinets and backglasses. These are projects. contact me if interested. I also have some EM's for sale

#8263 3 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

I also have a Secret Service, not working $1200 and a Comet, not working $1000. Both playfeild are really nice as well as cabinets and backglasses. These are projects. contact me if interested. I also have some EM's for sale

PM sent on the Comet.

#8264 3 years ago

All spoken for. Nothing to see here

#8265 3 years ago

Someone pmd me on volcano and accidentally deleted the thread. Got more pics please pm me again. Sorry.

#8266 3 years ago

I have a huo hyperball, works great. Beautiful
cabinet. No issues 1k.

#8267 3 years ago

Anyone have a Super Chexx for trade?

#8268 3 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

Anyone have a Super Chexx for trade?

I have a huo hawks vs Detroit is let go.

#8269 3 years ago

Hey guys,

I've had many shuffle alley and ball bowlers through here over the years and I just finished up the last one in my stock. Time to clear out all the extra parts as I don't plan on getting any more of these in the future.

Other than the photos uploaded to the seeking parts thread post linked below, I do have several pin hoods that are near complete with parts as well. Let me know what you are looking for and lets make a deal to clear out some more space in my work shop!

I believe the frame and front coin box section are from an Aztec.

All of the play field lanes are near complete with wiring, switches, ect. and there are the proper rear puck stops that can be bolted on as well if needed. They have different connectors on them but I can easily move the correct set of switches and connectors to the correct lane that you are looking for. These can be shipped with a custom box that costs about $25 to be made and shipped to my place to pack and ship the lane out to you. You'd probably have to get a prepaid UPS shipping label and send it to me (45 lb weight and I can get you dimensions for the proper box as well. I do not know what the UPS shipping cost would be though.

Let me know what questions you have and what you are interested in and looking for.

I also have a couple boxes of Rowe CD jukebox parts that can be sold off as well.

Thanks!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread/page/128#post-5665068

#8270 3 years ago

Any reasonable (sub $5k) nice condition Batman (The Dark Knight) in the area looking for a new home?

Possible trade BKSOR pro (some cash my way) (LED backbox, speaker lights, knight plunger, powdercoat lollipop rails and a playfield protector)

#8271 3 years ago
Quoted from Draegermeister:

Any reasonable (sub $5k) nice condition Batman (The Dark Knight) in the area looking for a new home?
Possible trade BKSOR pro (some cash my way) (LED backbox, speaker lights, knight plunger, powdercoat lollipop rails and a playfield protector)

Draegermeister

Ive got a Batman Dark Knight available right now, along with about 20 other pins. Just cant say them all here since I dont have adds up for them. And im making Chicago Deliveries on Thursday

#8272 3 years ago

Just listed a pretty decent Monster Gun, I'll offer it up here before going to CL...
Easy pick up near O'hare. Thanks! Mark

Other - For Sale
“1967 Midway Monster Gun. Decent cabinet,solid with some paint loss, new levelers, Really nice inside cardboard graphics and backglass with just a couple little marks. I've had this...”
2020-05-26
Des Plaines, IL
Archived after: 49 days
Viewed: 309 times

#8273 3 years ago

Moving to Texas THIS FRIDAY and will be taking these pins with me if they don't sell in Illinois first...PM me if you'd like to come and take a look!

Machine - For Sale
Theatre of Magic Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “{PRICE DROP! Moving to TX on FRIDAY 5/29 and this will come with me if it doesn't sell in IL first.} This is an EXCELLENT example of Theatre of Magic. LEDs installed throughout,...”
2020-05-06
Dallas, TX
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 353 times

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “{PRICE DROP! Moving to TX on FRIDAY 5/29 and this will come with me if it doesn't sell in IL first.} Absolutely love this pin. Less than 750 plays! Located in garage for fast an...”
2020-05-05
Dallas, TX
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 805 times

#8274 3 years ago

In case anyone is interested

Machine - For Trade
Partially restored (almost original) - “Full LED, Comet - also rubbers 90% Super bands - Cliffy’s One cracked, broken plastic Flippers rebuilt and strong DMD good No errors or credit dot Batteries off board and boards...”
2020-05-26
River Grove, IL
Trade
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 170 times

#8275 3 years ago

Theatre of Magic SOLD to a great pinsider today!!!

Moving to Texas THIS FRIDAY and will be taking MMLRE with me if it doesn't sell...PM me if you'd like to come and take a look!

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “{PRICE DROP! Moving to TX on FRIDAY 5/29 and this will come with me if it doesn't sell in IL first.} Absolutely love this pin. Less than 750 plays! Located in garage for fast an...”
2020-05-05
Dallas, TX
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 805 times

#8276 3 years ago

Clean Munsters Pro in Madison.

4500obo

Advert in the coming week

#8277 3 years ago

Anyone have a Super Chexx they might be interested in trading? I have a Baywatch, Embryon, Elektra, possible Demo Man.

#8278 3 years ago

No Super Chexx but I'm thinking about listing my Kixx game. Original - works - just going to need to raise funds for either JP or TMNT. Have a Stern Trident that plays nicely too that I may list.

#8279 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “I am the 2nd owner of this HUO Wonka Standard. Game plays great and is in great shape with less than 250 plays on the machine. Only minor flaws to point out is the left sling has...”
2020-05-29
Hawthorn Woods, IL
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 952 times
Contributed to Pinside

Looking for a trade + or - cash. PM me if interested. Thanks!

#8280 3 years ago

Free Sega Shooting Master. Was dropped off at Grayslake,IL electronics recycling center. Unmanned site.

See pick here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/get-it-while-you-can-sega-shooting-master-dumped

The Recycling Center is located at the Grayslake Public Works Department facility (at the end of Berry Avenue, east of Route 83). The Center is open weekdays from 8:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. and Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. until 12:00 noon and accepts newspapers, aluminum cans, cardboard, washed glass, and plastic.

#8281 3 years ago
Quoted from inhomearcades:

I have a huo hawks vs Detroit is let go.

Is this for sale

#8282 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Is this for sale

Sure, 3k. Looks like it came out of the box and has hardly any plays on it.

#8283 3 years ago

Just listed a pretty decent Monster Gun, I'll offer it up here before going to CL...
Easy pick up near O'hare. Thanks! Mark

Perfect weekend for moving games...

#8284 3 years ago

Which one of you got the $500 Roadshow on Facebook or will a flipper be flipping it tomorrow?

#8285 3 years ago
Quoted from brmorr:

Which one of you got the $500 Roadshow on Facebook or will a flipper be flipping it tomorrow?

I was a few minutes late on that one.

#8286 3 years ago
Quoted from brmorr:

not me but since your asking how about what happened to the

750 sega The Star Wars Trilogy
or the 600 atari Space Riders or the 750 midway eight ball champ

anyways duncan got it and is going to keep it

#8287 3 years ago
Quoted from brmorr:

Looks like Facebook Marketplace has become the new wild wild west for pinballs? I had a good time with the chase 8 to 10 years ago from Craigslist. C.L. Chicago now sucks, but I built a nice collection and now I just enjoy the hell out of my stuff.

#8288 3 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Looks like Facebook Marketplace has become the new wild wild west for pinballs? I had a good time with the chase 8 to 10 years ago from Craigslist. C.L. Chicago now sucks, but I built a nice collection and now I just enjoy the hell out of my stuff.

theres some decent deals on there sometimes, but you still have to watch it like a hawk and make an offer right away.

#8289 3 years ago
Quoted from arcademan1:

anyways duncan got it and is going to keep it

He got the Road Show? Great deal for $500. I asked the seller what he got for it and he was holding firm at the $500. Have to love when you find a seller who doesn't raise the price and sticks to his original price. I'm sure he was getting multiple offers for more.

#8290 3 years ago

I'm thinking of adding a Diner or Medusa. If you have any leads you are willing to share it would be greatly appreciated.

#8291 3 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

CL everywhere sucks now, so much spam and people just not using it. OfferUp and LetGo aren't that great. FB is where it's at.

#8292 3 years ago
Quoted from dudah:

CL everywhere sucks now, FB is where it's at.

But does FB marketplace have pinball parts (too many to list) in algonquin? What about inflatable clowns? What about $150 cleopatra backglass that's been up there for about 8 years? What about a menagerie of pinballs, arcade games, and redemption games all in one stop shop in naperville?

#8293 3 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

But does FB marketplace have pinball parts (too many to list) in algonquin? What about inflatable clowns? What about $150 cleopatra backglass that's been up there for about 8 years? What about a menagerie of pinballs, arcade games, and redemption games all in one stop shop in naperville?

And "Want to Buy" ads. Need lots of those.

#8294 3 years ago

I've got a nice player's condition Alien Poker that I'm looking to move out. Will be set up in the garage for inspection and test plays if you're serious. Still taking COVID 19 measures at this time. Cab is really nice, playfield has some wear and sunken inserts. I made a DIY playfield protector for it and it plays well, can be easily removed. Boards have all been gone through and are solid. Backglass has some flaking but is presentable. Has 2SMD LEDs in sunlight white throughout and looks great. Let me know if you're interested.

#8295 3 years ago

Up in the marketplace

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Alien Poker Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Player's condition Alien Poker for sale. Cabinet is really nice, with good paint and not too many blemishes. The playfield has some wear, but not blown out like a lot of other APs....”
2020-06-05
Madison, WI
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 493 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8296 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Up in the marketplace

Machine - For Sale

Alien Poker

New!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Player's condition Alien Poker for sale. Cabinet is really nice, with good paint and not too many blemishes. The playfield has some wear, but not blown out like a lot of other APs....”

8 minutes ago

Madison, WI

FatPanda

I want this to sit next to my Laser Cue!! No room as of yet. Excellent Price!!

#8297 3 years ago
Quoted from chad:

I want this to sit next to my Laser Cue!! No room as of yet. Excellent Price!!

I miss Laser Cue! Used to own one, but sold it to make space. I would like to have it back someday. I thought AP would fill my need to play LC, since the layout is the same, but AP just wasn't doing it for me like LC was.

#8298 3 years ago

Laser Cue feels a lot snappier with those 50v flippers. Upper mini-flipper area is a cool bonus too.

#8299 3 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Laser Cue feels a lot snappier with those 50v flippers. Upper mini-flipper area is a cool bonus too.

Definitely true. I loved using the upper mini flipper to hit the 8-ball saucer, and I really liked the added touch of the extra ball/ball save timer. Thought that was a really great idea.

#8300 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I loved using the upper mini flipper to hit the 8-ball saucer,

Hmm, mine won't quite do that. Just barely kisses the target at best. Sounds like I need to rebuild that flipper.

There are 12,113 posts in this topic. You are on page 166 of 243.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/166?hl=kkoss24 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.