FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,118 posts in this topic. You are on page 160 of 243.
#7952 4 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

he's making room for some of those zaccarias.

That’s a big NO on that one.

#7953 4 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

That’s a big NO on that one.

yes, you are not cool enough for zacs.

#7954 4 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

yes, you are not cool enough for zacs.

True, technically I am really not even cool enough for pinball.

#7955 4 years ago

Still have a nice original MM I am looking to trade for a Dailed In, AFM Le, ACDC pre, maybe some others

#7956 4 years ago

Anyone interested in a nicely modded MET Pro LED to trade for a Deadpool Premium (plus cash of course)? Love the game, just looking to change the line up.

#7957 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Purchased new in April 2018 (I am the 2nd owner) Lifetime plays under 125 games only (very light plays) - Absolutely pristine condition. This game is loaded with high quality but ...”
2020-01-25
Hawthorn Woods, IL
7,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 2703 times

I am selling a really nice BM66 Premium. I am the 2nd owner and the game is in great condition and has very few plays. PM me if you are interested.

Thanks!

#7958 4 years ago

I'm helping a friend find an Addams Family. If you have a nice one for sale or even the Gold version please shoot me a pm. TIA.

#7959 4 years ago

Just posted my Apollo 13 for sale.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/88995

I have some wiggle room for a local sale or I could pull out the color DMD. Maybe someone out there is bored with a The Beatles (Gold Edition) Batman (The Dark Knight) or hates their Batman 66 (Premium) (Catwoman) If you know me, you know I am a Gomez fan...

#7960 4 years ago

BoP 2.0. Looking for a cash deal.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “Selling my BoP with the Dutch Pinball 2.0 kit. This game has a new repro playfield with an excellent clearcoat (from Buthamburg, Germany), new plastics and mini playfield from CPR,...”
2019-12-16
Schererville, IN
5,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 995 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7961 4 years ago

I would be interested in the Orbitor 1 someone here recently listed. I could not get out to his storage and I understand somebody else picked it up at the storage facility. Please let me know if you plan on selling or flipping the game. Or if you just get bored with it. Send me a PM and we can talk. Thanks, Jim

#7962 4 years ago

Hey all, I am looking for a Flintstones pinball. Does not have to be shopped. Thanks!

#7963 4 years ago

**Sale Pending**

Happy Holidays Chicagoland!

Nothings screams Christmas more than taking advantage of someone else's misfortune. Well here you have the chance to profit from mine.

I mentioned to my wife that I was interested in a playfield rotisserie. Bought one and didn't mention it never thinking that she would be so wonderful as to create an account here, find the guy selling them and buy me one for the holiday. They are both arriving today... I don't need two.

If any of you in the area were thinking of purchasing one of these I can sell you one of the two I'll have for $150 (I bought the pro model for $190).

Think of it this way. You can get a good deal, AND get my wife talking to me again. Link below is to the thread about the product.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gauging-interest-in-all-metal-pf-rotisseries-for-18000-shipped/page/4#post-5354232

Added over 4 years ago:

SOLD!!!

#7964 4 years ago
Quoted from Nazumpan:

Happy Holidays Chicagoland!
Nothings screams Christmas more than taking advantage of someone else's misfortune. Well here you have the chance to profit from mine.
I mentioned to my wife that I was interested in a playfield rotisserie. Bought one and didn't mention it never thinking that she would be so wonderful as to create an account here, find the guy selling them and buy me one for the holiday. They are both arriving today... I don't need two.
If any of you in the area were thinking of purchasing one of these I can sell you one of the two I'll have for $150 (I bought the pro model for $190).
Think of it this way. You can get a good deal, AND get my wife talking to me again. Link below is to the thread about the product.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gauging-interest-in-all-metal-pf-rotisseries-for-18000-shipped/page/4#post-5354232

I'd keep both, 1 for the new pf and 1 for the pf that is being replaced!!

#7965 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballOrphanage:

I'd keep both, 1 for the new pf and 1 for the pf that is being replaced!!

I hear you, but I’ll mainly be using the rotisserie for working on a single playfield vs. doing playfield swaps.

#7966 4 years ago

I am very jealous of the person who picked up a $200 Meteor in McHenry last night off Craigslist. Christmas came early for someone!

#7967 4 years ago
Quoted from balt:

I am very jealous of the person who picked up a $200 Meteor in McHenry last night off Craigslist. Christmas came early for someone!

Saw that also. Hope it was a legit deal for someone.
Also, anyone on here get the Ebay Grand Lizard that sold for $820 yesterday?
Was listed as not working, but looked to be in pretty good shape.

#7968 4 years ago

I have a buddy looking for a Metallica. PM me if you've got a nice one for sale.

#7969 4 years ago

would like to trade my sopranos for something, also have a bsd....looking for afm, mb,

#7970 4 years ago

Thinking of selling ($1800)/trading a nice Bally Atlantis.

Anyone have any trades in similar price range/oddity factor?

#7971 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Thinking of selling ($1800)/trading a nice Bally Atlantis.
Anyone have any trades in similar price range/oddity factor?

well that went quick

gone to a buddy

#7972 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

well that went quick
gone to a buddy

*phew*

Thanks for letting us know. The suspense was killing me!

#7973 4 years ago

I'm fairly new to Pinside and the Pinball Hobby as a whole. I've been using this hobby as a form of "therapy" for PTSD and I'm looking for a T2 for the home.

Prefer original unmolested machines as I'm hoping to learn maintenance and perform upgrades myself. Thanks for any assistance!

Tim

#7974 4 years ago
Quoted from balt:

Talked to the lady and the guy drove 3.5 hours she said to get it

#7975 4 years ago
Quoted from arcademan1:

this reeks of rock island "choggared" dude. expect to see a wiped down LED'd meteor on craigslist in a couple weeks for $1k.

#7976 4 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

this reeks of rock island "choggared" dude. expect to see a wiped down LED'd meteor on craigslist in a couple weeks for $1k.

I don't think that guy's around anymore. I haven't seen his ads in a long time.

#7977 4 years ago
Quoted from balt:

Quoted from RCA1:

Saw that also. Hope it was a legit deal for someone.
Also, anyone on here get the Ebay Grand Lizard that sold for $820 yesterday?
Was listed as not working, but looked to be in pretty good shape.

Quoted from arcademan1:

Quoted from toyotaboy:

A buddy of mine near Peoria picked that up. Said he was the 1st one that called. Seller didn't know what to charge. Seller was offered $500 from one person and $750 from another. Sold it to my buddy for $300.

#7978 4 years ago

I will be putting a HEP Whitewater up for sale in the market soon........
Excellent condition.

#7979 4 years ago
Quoted from Electronmagic:

I don't think that guy's around anymore. I haven't seen his ads in a long time.

Actually, I believe he is still around using a different name and a lot more subdued this time around...

#7980 4 years ago
Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

Actually, I believe he is still around using a different name and a lot more subdued this time around...

It's been mentioned that pacman11 may be the new name.

#7981 4 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

It's been mentioned that pacman11 may be the new name.

No, that's the real Choggard. The Rock Island guy is someone else.

#7982 4 years ago

Merry Xmas Chicago Collectors!! Hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday!!

As you walk through your collections today think hard of what you plan on selling to make room for Stranger Things, Willy Wonka or Rick & Morty. Post those items here first!! I'm always happy to take the hand me downs on you NIB buyers.

Happy Holidays all!!

#7983 4 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Merry Xmas Chicago Collectors!! Hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday!!
As you walk through your collections today think hard of what you plan on selling to make room for Stranger Things, Willy Wonka or Rick & Morty. Post those items here first!! I'm always happy to take the hand me downs on you NIB buyers.
Happy Holidays all!!

and then Billy, please message me with what you are selling to make room for their hand-me-downs...

#7984 4 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Happy Holidays all!!

For anyone needing to make room for their new Xmas pins, looking for a DP near Michigan!

#7985 4 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Happy Holidays all!!

im going to be putting a fire! and twister up for sale soon

#7986 4 years ago

Have a stern wpt World poker tour for trade
Routed but fast playing game
Have many pics
———————————
Looking to trade for
Shadow
STTNG
Iron man
Spider-Man
Ghostbusters
AFM can add cash
Woz can add cash

#7987 4 years ago
Quoted from rollinover:

Woz can add cash

"Will" add cash

Fixed it for ya.

#7988 4 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Happy Holidays all!!

Bill i got the perfect Batman 66 for you!

#7989 4 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

reeks is the correct description. that mutha stinks bad!

#7990 4 years ago

Stern Lightning nice player
Stern Flight 2000 CPR gold playfield
Posting soon.....

#7991 4 years ago

Will be listing a decent TZ soon for sale or trade

#7992 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffgoldstein2:

Bill i got the perfect Batman 66 for you!

Sadly, even though I'm a huge Batman fan, I'm probably a buyer at $6k. Yours is too nice for that price.

Buy with confidence, Jeff is one of the good guys.

#7993 4 years ago

I'll be listing a very minty SM soon. It's very clean and in CQ shape. Cliffys, webbed side rails, matching powder coat, webbed plastic projectors, Comet 2SMDs GI and Cointaker inserts throughout plus more. Cleaned and waxed and plays and looks perfect. Let me know if you're interested.

#7994 4 years ago

New Years junk swap-o-Rama-drama

Need classic stern lower cabinet, have dr who lower cabinet to trade.

I’m trying to avoid converting a classic Bally into a stern, but if I can swap cabinets with someone it saves a bit of time. Can trade the Bally cab also.

Tired of hopeless projects

#7995 4 years ago
Quoted from CraigC:

Tired of hopeless projects

Lies!

#7996 4 years ago

Posted

Machine - For Sale
Spider-Man Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Happy New Years! Looking to start the new year by selling a super nice copy of Stern Spider-Man. Lots of upgrades on this game and as far as I can tell, is HUO. Mods and updates ar...”
2020-01-02
Madison, WI
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 298 times

#7997 4 years ago

I have a set of new STLE art blades that I don’t need. PM me if you can use them.

#7998 4 years ago

Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “Scared Stiff dead head $75.00 Shipping extra, to the lower 48. I'm in Northern, Il.”
2020-01-04
Rockford, IL
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 839 times

Thinning out parts I will never use. More to come.

#7999 4 years ago

I have a box of Bally/Stern 6 digit displays:
8 with issues - missing digits/segments or not turning on at all. With some parts replacement they could probably work again. One of them is a 7 digit display.
6 that more or less work but have outgassing in one or more digits
2 boards with no glasses, untested
1 glass with a label that says it's "ok but has a dot out"?
Some HV covers and plastic glass holders

Some rebuild parts are included.
Free to a good home, a donation to Pinside would be good if you're feeling it!

#8000 4 years ago

Who is looking to trade
Looking for marvel themes /music/movie action pins for my wpt routed pin
Can travel to chi area
Will take in other stern pins too
No wof

There are 12,118 posts in this topic. You are on page 160 of 243.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/160 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.