FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,115 posts in this topic. You are on page 159 of 243.
#7901 4 years ago

Thinking about trading my Monday Night Football. Not HUO, but better than player’s condition. No playfield wear and no marks on the back glass. Have an entire set of NOS plastics, ramps and topper that I never installed (plus other NOS parts I’ve accumulated).

Drop me a PM with questions and trade offers. Prefer newer games than MNF plus cash.

#7902 4 years ago

I have 2 for trade

Monopoly and Roller coaster tycoon

Looking for something newer

JJP Hobbit is on top of list, but I am open to all

Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Hello Lowered price Let’s make a deal, 2 great pins Looking to Trade 2 pins for 1 if anyone is interested in a trade or sell them both and buy what I like Stern Monopoly in...”
2019-11-11
Melrose Park, IL
Trade
Archived after: 36 days
Viewed: 606 times

#7903 4 years ago

Looking to buy pin somewhere in the Chicago area. I can pick up. Would have loved that Speakeasy that was posted here last week for $650, but looks like I missed the boat. I have a chance to buy a Stern (2003?) Playboy for less than $3,000, but I thought I would like around here first. Just looking for a pin that has been well cared for, and in good shape and ready to play. Willing to spend up to $3k or so. I've been checking the classifieds, but it gets a little overwhelming. Let me know if anyone has anything that would be a good fit. Thanks!

#7904 4 years ago
Quoted from SlightlySnaked:

Looking to buy pin somewhere in the Chicago area. I can pick up. Would have loved that Speakeasy that was posted here last week for $650, but looks like I missed the boat. I have a chance to buy a Stern (2003?) Playboy for less than $3,000, but I thought I would like around here first. Just looking for a pin that has been well cared for, and in good shape and ready to play. Willing to spend up to $3k or so. I've been checking the classifieds, but it gets a little overwhelming. Let me know if anyone has anything that would be a good fit. Thanks!

I have a Stern Playboy listed on here for $2500, it's in East TN, but it's an amazing table!

#7905 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Bally Bobby Orr Power Play, Very clean condition, new topper, GI is done in LED, pf was tore down, cleaned, waxed, new rubbers. $2000 or best offer”
2019-11-19
Manitowoc, WI
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 199 times

Have this for sale in Manitowoc WI.

#7906 4 years ago

Have a Austin Powers if interested. Game is decent shape if interested.

Let me know!

#7907 4 years ago

Just put my restored Captain Fantastic for sale. Check it out in the market place.
NOS clear coated Playfield.
Chromed rails and lock down bar.
Many part powder coated.
New targets
New pops
New stencils
Etc, etc, etc.
Enjoy!
Pm me if you want it.
Thanks!

#7908 4 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Just put my restored Captain Fantastic for sale. Check it out in the market place.
NOS clear coated Playfield.
Chromed rails and lock down bar.
Many part powder coated.
New targets
New pops
New stencils
Etc, etc, etc.
Enjoy!
Pm me if you want it.
Thanks!

Wow! Beautiful.

#7909 4 years ago
Quoted from RandyW:

I have a Stern Playboy listed on here for $2500, it's in East TN, but it's an amazing table!

Man... that thing is in great shape... such a fun game, too. That's a decent ride, but if I don't find something better soon, I might just do it.

-Snake

#7910 4 years ago

Man... that thing is in great shape... such a fun game, too. That's a decent ride, but if I don't find something better soon, I might just do it.
-Snake

You might check with Bob Cunningham and see if he is doing a trip near there and up to your area.

#7911 4 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

You might check with Bob Cunningham and see if he is doing a trip near there and up to your area.

Bob just left my house yesterday with a game going to NY. Looked like he was full and headed back but he did say he was making another round this year. Great service and Bob is top notch!!

#7912 4 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

I'm new to Pinside... I'm guessing Bob is some type of Pinball Mule?

#7913 4 years ago

It is a beautiful table for sure! I am surprised it hasn't sold yet, but I guess a lot of folks don't care for the theme.

#7914 4 years ago

I'm new to Pinside... I'm guessing Bob is some type of Pinball Mule?

Bob Cunningham is a long time collector and arcade owner. He’s based out of Kentucky and makes regular delivery routes east of the Mississippi and a few trips west of the Mississippi. He wraps the games well and takes great care of your pins, arcades, Jules, etc. And he’s a lot cheaper than STI.

#7915 4 years ago

#7916 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Bob Cunningham is a long time collector and arcade owner. He’s based out of Kentucky and makes regular delivery routes east of the Mississippi and a few trips west of the Mississippi. He wraps the games well and takes great care of your pins, arcades, Jules, etc. And he’s a lot cheaper than STI.

He was at my place in Southern Illinois yesterday at noon. I don’t know which direction he was headed today, but yesterday he was headed towards St. Louis... and yes he does take good care of your transported machine.

#7917 4 years ago

Yea and I am not that far from Bob.

#7918 4 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a HUO Deadpool Pro near Chicago. If you have a Deadpool Premium you want to sell, I'd consider it as well.”
2019-11-26
Deerfield, IL
Wanted
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 49 times

#7919 4 years ago

I'm selling an Indy 500/Logitech/PS3 racing system with games for $400 for anyone that's looking for a racer.

https://www.wisconsinpinball.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2099

#7920 4 years ago

Will be listing an Extremely nice Zaccaria Clown. Looks great top to bottom and plays perfect. Won’t lie..... I brought this game in Today and let’s just say (no joke) my granddaughter is Still crying!!! Lol. While I would like to keep her out of the game room when I’m not there I certainly don’t want to scar her for life! Sad but honest reason for the sale. Would So prefer a local even delivered sale but for now there is a moving blanket over it with Hopes it doesn’t find its way upstairs on its own! Oddly she doesn’t mind the Midway shooting gallery but killing clowns behind glass must feel safer? Feel free to PM me if your already an insomniac.

#7921 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Won’t lie..... I brought this game in Today and let’s just say (no joke) my granddaughter is Still crying!!! Lol.

I dig this game and would love to buy it, but can't for the same reason! Well, son instead of granddaughter, but y'know. Super satisfying to bash that moving clown target. Some friends and I played it for a couple hours straight at ReplayFX.

#7922 4 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

I dig this game and would love to buy it, but can't for the same reason! Well, son instead of granddaughter, but y'know. Super satisfying to bash that moving clown target. Some friends and I played it for a couple hours straight at ReplayFX.

Come on Yancy! This would toughen up your son in no time. Or make him cry till he’s 20! Lol. I’ll even include a black bag to cover the back box!

#7923 4 years ago

What does a clown cost$?

#7924 4 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

What does a clown cost?

Around $50 an hour. More if he makes balloon animals.

#7925 4 years ago

I still have a restored Captain Fantastic up for sale or trade. If you’re looking for a beautiful example to treat yourself. This would be it.
Shoot me a pm. Trades or partial trades are considered. I’m into 80’s machines right now. I don’t like beat up players unless it’s rare....

#7926 4 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

What does a clown cost$?

Just the head is cheaper.

#7927 4 years ago
Quoted from pacmanretro:

Just the head is cheaper.

I have the head and backglass for sale if someone wants half of a clown.

#7928 4 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Does it inflate

#7929 4 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

I'm selling an Indy 500/Logitech/PS3 racing system with games for $400 for anyone that's looking for a racer.
https://www.wisconsinpinball.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2099

Man am I temped

#7930 4 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Jay gets jayed and Neo peddling clown head in consecutive posts. Good stuff.

#7931 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Will be listing an Extremely nice Zaccaria Clown. Looks great top to bottom and plays perfect. Won’t lie..... I brought this game in Today and let’s just say (no joke) my granddaughter is Still crying!!! Lol. While I would like to keep her out of the game room when I’m not there I certainly don’t want to scar her for life! Sad but honest reason for the sale. Would So prefer a local even delivered sale but for now there is a moving blanket over it with Hopes it doesn’t find its way upstairs on its own! Oddly she doesn’t mind the Midway shooting gallery but killing clowns behind glass must feel safer? Feel free to PM me if your already an insomniac.

I wanted this - If someone else buys it I hope it causes your whole family nighmares

#7932 4 years ago

I would entertain TRADING my HUO dialed in Le if anyone has a game or two they would trade. Leading games I'm looking for would be batman 66, twd, monster bash, medieval madness, afm, lotr.... those are the top of my want list, but let me know what you would have to offer.

#7933 4 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

I would entertain TRADING my HUO dialed in Le if anyone has a game or two they would trade. Leading games I'm looking for would be batman 66, twd, monster bash, medieval madness, afm, lotr.... those are the top of my want list, but let me know what you would have to offer.

Was going list my Batman 66 soon but not as a trade.

#7934 4 years ago

Anyone going to be listing a WOZ or wonka let me know. Possibly looking to get into one of these.

#7935 4 years ago

If anyone is looking to move a Jurasic Park LE, please let me know. Thanks!

#7936 4 years ago

I will list my Apollo 13 next week. Any local interest before I get the million messages of “wish it was closer.”

#7937 4 years ago
Quoted from Draegermeister:

I will list my Apollo 13 next week. Any local interest before I get the million messages of “wish it was closer.”

I wish you were closer. Opps never mind you are..

#7938 4 years ago
Quoted from Draegermeister:

Or a million messages asking the price..

#7939 4 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

I still have a restored Captain Fantastic up for sale or trade. If you’re looking for a beautiful example to treat yourself. This would be it.
Shoot me a pm. Trades or partial trades are considered. I’m into 80’s machines right now. I don’t like beat up players unless it’s rare....

Just lowered the price by a 1000 bucks.
Pm me if interested. Excellent example.

#7940 4 years ago

Ive got a fish tales to trade...players condition; a few bumps/touch ups, new tackle box decal. Original topper, nice color. Looking for; sm, lotr, congo, bksor pro, twd pro, gotg pro, others...can add cash as needed.

#7941 4 years ago

If those are what you're looking for, the extra cash will be needed in ever single option.

#7942 4 years ago

Ill be up in Chicago this weekend either late Friday 12/13 or Saturday morning 12/14, and have room on the way up for one or two of my pins incase someone has anything neat to trade, open to any solid state/dmd era stuff.

Here is what I have available

no fear
getaway HOU
avengers hulk LE HUO
World Cup Soccer
Baywatch
Game ofThornes Premium
Rob Zombie (new in box)
twister
viper night driving
ghostbusters pro (show game)
walking dead LE
Spectrum
Pinball Magic
Joust

#7943 4 years ago

Interested in a orbitor 1? To trade?

#7944 4 years ago
Quoted from BBC:

Interested in a orbitor 1? To trade?

I like Orbitor 1!

#7945 4 years ago

orbitor 1 is genius and an engineering marvel.

#7946 4 years ago

Pm me if anyone is interested in the orbitor 1. Nice condition but should consider a project. Suburb of Chicago. Thanks.

#7947 4 years ago

Correct. More or less depending on the condition and associated values.

Quoted from Doctor6:

If those are what you're looking for, the extra cash will be needed in ever single option.

#7948 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Black Knight SoR Premium. First Owner. Everything is in excellent condition. $6300 Pickup Appleton WI.”
2019-11-16
Appleton, WI
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 710 times
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Looking to sell my Willy Wonka Standard Edition. HUO. $7000 Game located in Appleton WI”
2020-01-22
Appleton, WI
Archived after: 29 days
Viewed: 867 times

#7949 4 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Machine - For Sale

Black Knight Sword of Rage (Premium)

NOB - New out of box (first owner) “Black Knight SoR Premium. First Owner. Everything is in excellent condition.
$6300
Pickup Appleton WI.”

25 days ago

Appleton, WI

TomGWI

Machine - For Sale

Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory (Standard)

New!

NOB - New out of box (first owner) “Looking to sell my Willy Wonka Standard Edition. HUO. $7000
Game located in Appleton WI”

23 hours ago

Appleton, WI

TomGWI

Not a fan of Wonka? Or are you upgrading to an LE/CE?

#7950 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Not a fan of Wonka? Or are you upgrading to an LE/CE?

Honestly I am out of room and some games have to go. Enjoyed my time with it.

There are 12,115 posts in this topic. You are on page 159 of 243.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/159?hl=jerrybest and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.