FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

There are 12,037 posts in this topic. You are on page 158 of 241.
#7851 4 years ago

Interested in buying Houdini pinball. Must be HUO.

#7852 4 years ago
Quoted from waltrr:

Looks like Steve Young has new centers in stock. A-21394
http://www.pbresource.com/pfbumper.htm

Right, but not in green!

#7853 4 years ago

Machine - For Trade
For trade: Congo Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Putting out some trade feelers for my Congo. I'm ultimately after a player's Monster Bash or Medieval Madness and I'll throw in cash on top, but will always entertain any offer. P...”
2019-10-27
Algonquin, IL
Trade
Archived after: 67 days
Viewed: 766 times

Looking for a Medieval Madness or Monster Bash

#7854 4 years ago

Just posted in the marketplace.

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “I'm looking to sell or trade my MMr LE. HUO, Color Upgrade, Black Trim and shaker. Machines I'm looking for in no particular order. If it's not on the list I'm not looking for it...”
2019-10-28
Carthage, MO
Trade
Archived after: 75 days
Viewed: 982 times

#7855 4 years ago
Quoted from dudah:

Machine - For Trade

For trade: Congo

New!

Fully shopped/refurbished “Putting out some trade feelers for my Congo.
I'm ultimately after a player's Monster Bash or Medieval Madness and I'll throw in cash on top, but will always entertain any offer.
P...”

1 day ago

Chicago, IL

Trade

dudah

Looking for a Medieval Madness or Monster Bash

You should post this in the Other thread too.

#7856 4 years ago

Just lowered the price on this Minty fully working Zaccaria Universe. Only $900. Every switch has been cleaned. Plays good. backglass is near mint, playfield is mint and plastics. Fantastic example.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I'm selling my very nice Zaccaria Universe. It's in excellent condition. Runs and plays 100%. Backglass is near mint. Playfield is very minty. No broken plastics. Exceptio...”
2020-02-19
Burlington, WI
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 3297 times

#7858 4 years ago

Anyone know how these usually work? Does it have a set price or is this a 3 day auction and the highest bidder takes it home?

#7859 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkfanz:

Anyone know how these usually work? Does it have a set price or is this a 3 day auction and the highest bidder takes it home?

It's not an auction. There is usually a set price that they are asking. You are welcome to make an offer, and they may or may not accept it. Once it gets to the final day of the sale, if something isn't sold, they are generally more aggressive with the pricing and more open to offers.

#7860 4 years ago

Neat promo display also!

#7861 4 years ago
Quoted from dudah:

Neat promo display also!

I thought the same thing!

Every estate sale is different.... they want you to show up-ive had my offer accepted on the first day (got an EK & a BW 100-they must have liked the motorcycle theme), although on the first day they usually want full price...and they wont tell you what that is until the sale starts......theyre hit or miss....

#7862 4 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

I thought the same thing!
Every estate sale is different.... they want you to show up-ive had my offer accepted on the first day (got an EK & a BW 100-they must have liked the motorcycle theme), although on the first day they usually want full price...and they wont tell you what that is until the sale starts......theyre hit or miss....

The few I've been to, they're asking whatever the highest game that's been sitting on eBay is priced at. Regardless of functionality or condition.
I saw a JP with a $5k price tag on it. Playfield was rough and it didn't work and they wouldn't give me the keys to check the backbox. Annoying.
Another game they accepted my offer on the last day. I hopped in my car to get it, I was an hour away and almost there and they called me to told me they sold it.
Those estate sale folks are savage.

#7863 4 years ago

Did anyone go today? Planning on stopping by tomorrow? Wondering how crazy the ask is.

#7864 4 years ago
Quoted from waldo34:

Did anyone go today? Planning on stopping by tomorrow? Wondering how crazy the ask is.

I emailed them yesterday with some questions, and they didn't even bother responding.

#7865 4 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I emailed them yesterday with some questions, and they didn't even bother responding.

IME that means it could be worth stopping by.

#7866 4 years ago

$8000.00 for the prototype other one is sold.

#7867 4 years ago
Quoted from etnfrd67:

$8000.00 for the prototype other one is sold.

I heard the regular one went for $4k. That's not a bad price if it was in great condition, but it was certainly no steal.

#7868 4 years ago

They just told me $6000.00
He wanted 15000.00 for both

#7869 4 years ago
Quoted from etnfrd67:

They just told me $6000.00

$6k is a very fair price for that proto. I wouldn't personally pay that much for it, but a lot of collectors who like to own unique and rare examples would.

Quoted from etnfrd67:

He wanted 15000.00 for both

I thought the other one sold?

#7870 4 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

$6k is a very fair price for that proto. I wouldn't personally pay that much for it, but a lot of collectors who like to own unique and rare examples would.

I thought the other one sold?

Yes the regular one sold for $6000.00 and they're asking $8,000 for the prototype still. He was originally asking $15,000 for both but I guess they convinced them to split them.

#7871 4 years ago
Quoted from etnfrd67:

Yes the regular one sold for $6000.00

Oh, that's pretty high. What kind of shape was it in? It better have been collector quality for that price.

#7872 4 years ago

They were a nice shape still don't think it's a $6,000 machine rather buy a tz for that much. What didn't make sense to me is they both had bill acceptors on them.

#7873 4 years ago
Quoted from etnfrd67:

They were a nice shape still don't think it's a $6,000 machine rather buy a TZ for that much.

That's just it. Even really nice Corvettes just don't fetch the same kind of money that the more popular 90's games do.

#7874 4 years ago

I have a pin cab in Lake Geneva. Free for the taking.

https://www.wisconsinpinball.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2103

Inside Dims for those thinking of a VR machine
Cab 20 1/2. X 44 1/2
Head opening 23 x 13 1/4.
It needs to be spoken for by this weekend or it’s going in the fire pit.

#7875 4 years ago

Going to list my extremely nice Pinball Magic hopefully by Friday. Would prefer a local sale but such is the pinball game. Just redid all the optos to ensure a trouble free game. Shopped inside out really nice. Ready for a magical Xmas gift lol. To many games something has to go....

#7876 4 years ago

Looking for used BOP Heartbeat ramp. May pick up in Milwaukee/Madison/Chicago area as well.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-bop-heartbeat-ramp

#7877 4 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

Thinking of putting my Alice Cooper up for trade.

For sale pics added in listing.

#7878 4 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

For sale pics added in listing.

Dont do it!

#7879 4 years ago

Is there anyone local to Schaumburg that would be willing to help me move a Capcom Big Blue Arcade cabinet? Please send me a private message. Case of beer of your choice is included lol

#7880 4 years ago
Quoted from Orko:

Is there anyone local to Schaumburg that would be willing to help me move a Capcom Big Blue Arcade cabinet? Please send me a private message. Case of beer of your choice is included lol

Do you need a vehicle, extra pair of hands, or both?

#7881 4 years ago
Quoted from pinwhoo:

Looking for used BOP Heartbeat ramp. May pick up in Milwaukee/Madison/Chicago area as well.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-bop-heartbeat-ramp

I think I have secured one. If the deals fall thru, I'll repost.

#7882 4 years ago

Just listed a nice Bally Speakeasy, nice game, great price, I'm near O'hare, come get it.

Machine - For Sale
Speakeasy Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “On hold until Monday... Nice Bally Speakeasy 2 player add-a-ball. Newer rings, brand new NVRAM, clean original board set. Great playfield, clean cabinet, minty backglass. Added sma...”
2019-11-09
Des Plaines, IL
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 491 times
Contributed to Pinside

Thanks,
Mark
UPDATE: on hold till Monday!

#7883 4 years ago
Quoted from Racerx:

Just listed a nice Bally Speakeasy, nice game, great price, I'm near O'hare, come get it.

Machine - For Sale
Speakeasy Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “On hold until Monday... Nice Bally Speakeasy 2 player add-a-ball. Newer rings, brand new NVRAM, clean original board set. Great playfield, clean cabinet, minty backglass. Added sma...”
2019-11-09
Des Plaines, IL
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 491 times
Contributed to Pinside

That's a very fair price. I suspect the game will sell quick. Good luck!

#7884 4 years ago

I picked up a Williams/United Tic-Tac Strike Shuffle Alley... in completely average shape... boards look clean. Told not working but looks like it booted per photos...Believe it’s a System 11A.... any one got a pin they want to trade... debating whether to keep this and thus bring to the basement...open to offers

#7885 4 years ago

Other - For Sale
“Innovative Concepts >ICE Ice Cold Beer Arcade game This is the more rare (compared to the Tatio version) and also has 12 holes instead of 10 which is sweet! Game is in good 10...”
2019-11-11
Madison, WI
2,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 694 times

#7886 4 years ago

Will be listing a BK2K shortly. Shopped about a year ago and LEDd. Playfield is above average with some mylar bubbling over a handful of inserts. No magna wear. Cab is planking a bit and has some gouges. Nice color. Asking $2900. May consider selling a Getaway and Fishtales as well. Both shopped an LEDd over the last few years.

#7887 4 years ago

I might be listing my really nice firepower 2 I just picked up. All depends on what happens this week.

#7888 4 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

I picked up a Williams/United Tic-Tac Strike Shuffle Alley... in completely average shape... boards look clean. Told not working but looks like it booted per photos...Believe it’s a System 11A.... any one got a pin they want to trade... debating whether to keep this and thus bring to the basement...open to offers

SOLD

#7889 4 years ago

Putting my Willy Wonka LE up for sale soon.

#7890 4 years ago
Quoted from Racerx:

Sale Pending!

Speakeasy

Partially shopped/refurbished “On hold until Monday...
Nice Bally Speakeasy 2 player add-a-ball. Newer rings, brand new NVRAM, clean original board set. Great playfield, clean cabinet, minty backglass. Added sma...”

7 days ago

Des Plaines, IL

Racerx

Thanks,
Mark
UPDATE: on hold till Monday!

Wow! That game is in good shape.

#7891 4 years ago

I have a couple nice EMs available if anyone is looking: Gottlieb Top Score and Sonic Prospector. Both are in nice condition with very good BGs and PFs, both are working. PM if interested. Will sell separately or make a package deal.

#7892 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Black Knight SoR Premium. First Owner. Everything is in excellent condition. $6300 Pickup Appleton WI.”
2019-11-16
Appleton, WI
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 710 times

#7893 4 years ago

Would trade my Seawitch +/- $ for a SAM stern game... Avengers, Transformers, Tron, Iron Man, Mustang, Star Trek, X-men also Sharkeys Shootout. Thanks!

Machine - For Trade
Fully restored (full original status) - “Trying to pry out some games from my want list so I'm looking to use my restored Seawitch as trade bait. I'm looking to trade for Tron, Mustang pro, X-men, Game of Thrones Pro, A...”
2019-11-14
Chicago, IL
Trade
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 621 times

#7894 4 years ago

Looking to trade my mint Spider-Man VE. Originally owner, HUO, like new condition. Looking for a Monster Bash Remake SE. Please feel free PM me. Thanks!

#7895 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Pinball Magic Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Extremely nice Capcom Pinball Magic for sale. Recently fully shopped and clean top to bottom. Very nice cabinet with only minor small scratches as shown. Replaced the opto board...”
2019-11-17
Wheaton, IL
4,521 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 704 times
Procrastinated long enough.... Finally listed my Pinball Magic for sale if anyone is interested in the area. Really a great game just not enough parking spaces at the moment to keep them all lol.

#7896 4 years ago

I’ll vouch for Yelobird’s stuff. All high quality.

#7897 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Machine - For Sale

Pinball Magic

New!

Fully shopped/refurbished “Extremely nice Capcom Pinball Magic for sale. Recently fully shopped and clean top to bottom. Very nice cabinet with only minor small scratches as shown. Replaced the opto board...”

15 hours ago

Wheaton, IL

4,521 (OBO)

Yelobird

Procrastinated long enough.... Finally listed my Pinball Magic for sale if anyone is interested in the area. Really a great game just not enough parking spaces at the moment to keep them all lol.

$4,521 is a little too rich for my blood.

$4,520? Now we're talkin'.

#7898 4 years ago

I have a TSPP I'm looking to trade, and I will be in Chicago Thanksgiving weekend.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/81156

#7899 4 years ago

Looking for a HUO Deadpool Pro.

#7900 4 years ago

I have a 4player fully working nba jam arcade machine
Has new pcb and sound

Looking to trade for wpc or sys 11

There are 12,037 posts in this topic. You are on page 158 of 241.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/158?hl=nintenbear and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.