5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7,887 posts
  • 449 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by CaptainNeo
  • Topic is favorited by 293 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 957 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5366_(resized).JPG
IMG_5359_(resized).JPG
FullSizeRender_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_9_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_8_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_6_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_7_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

There are 7887 posts in this topic. You are on page 158 of 158.
#7851 17 days ago

Interested in buying Houdini pinball. Must be HUO.

#7852 17 days ago
Quoted from waltrr:

Looks like Steve Young has new centers in stock. A-21394
http://www.pbresource.com/pfbumper.htm

Right, but not in green!

#7853 17 days ago

Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished “Putting out some trade feelers for my Congo. I'm ultimately after a player's Monster Bash or Medieval Madness and I'll throw in cash on top, but will always entertain any offer. P...”
17 days ago
Chicago, IL
Trade

Looking for a Medieval Madness or Monster Bash

#7854 15 days ago

Just posted in the marketplace.

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “I'm looking to sell or trade my MMr LE. HUO, Color Upgrade, Black Trim and shaker. Machines I'm looking for in no particular order. If it's not on the list I'm not looking for it...”
15 days ago
Lake Geneva, WI
Trade

#7855 15 days ago
Quoted from dudah:

Machine - For Trade

For trade: Congo

New!

Fully shopped/refurbished “Putting out some trade feelers for my Congo.
I'm ultimately after a player's Monster Bash or Medieval Madness and I'll throw in cash on top, but will always entertain any offer.
P...”

1 day ago

Chicago, IL

Trade

dudah

Looking for a Medieval Madness or Monster Bash

You should post this in the Other thread too.

#7856 12 days ago

Just lowered the price on this Minty fully working Zaccaria Universe. Only $900. Every switch has been cleaned. Plays good. backglass is near mint, playfield is mint and plastics. Fantastic example.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “I'm selling my very nice Zaccaria Universe. It's in excellent condition. Backglass is near mint. Playfield is very minty. No broken plastics. Recently installed new rubbers a...”
27 days ago
Burlington, WI

#7858 11 days ago

Anyone know how these usually work? Does it have a set price or is this a 3 day auction and the highest bidder takes it home?

#7859 11 days ago
Quoted from hawkfanz:

Anyone know how these usually work? Does it have a set price or is this a 3 day auction and the highest bidder takes it home?

It's not an auction. There is usually a set price that they are asking. You are welcome to make an offer, and they may or may not accept it. Once it gets to the final day of the sale, if something isn't sold, they are generally more aggressive with the pricing and more open to offers.

#7861 11 days ago
Quoted from dudah:

Neat promo display also!

I thought the same thing!

Every estate sale is different.... they want you to show up-ive had my offer accepted on the first day (got an EK & a BW 100-they must have liked the motorcycle theme), although on the first day they usually want full price...and they wont tell you what that is until the sale starts......theyre hit or miss....

#7862 11 days ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

I thought the same thing!
Every estate sale is different.... they want you to show up-ive had my offer accepted on the first day (got an EK & a BW 100-they must have liked the motorcycle theme), although on the first day they usually want full price...and they wont tell you what that is until the sale starts......theyre hit or miss....

The few I've been to, they're asking whatever the highest game that's been sitting on eBay is priced at. Regardless of functionality or condition.
I saw a JP with a $5k price tag on it. Playfield was rough and it didn't work and they wouldn't give me the keys to check the backbox. Annoying.
Another game they accepted my offer on the last day. I hopped in my car to get it, I was an hour away and almost there and they called me to told me they sold it.
Those estate sale folks are savage.

#7863 9 days ago

Did anyone go today? Planning on stopping by tomorrow? Wondering how crazy the ask is.

#7864 9 days ago
Quoted from waldo34:

Did anyone go today? Planning on stopping by tomorrow? Wondering how crazy the ask is.

I emailed them yesterday with some questions, and they didn't even bother responding.

#7865 9 days ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I emailed them yesterday with some questions, and they didn't even bother responding.

IME that means it could be worth stopping by.

#7866 9 days ago

$8000.00 for the prototype other one is sold.

#7867 9 days ago
Quoted from etnfrd67:

$8000.00 for the prototype other one is sold.

I heard the regular one went for $4k. That's not a bad price if it was in great condition, but it was certainly no steal.

#7868 9 days ago

They just told me $6000.00
He wanted 15000.00 for both

#7869 9 days ago
Quoted from etnfrd67:

They just told me $6000.00

$6k is a very fair price for that proto. I wouldn't personally pay that much for it, but a lot of collectors who like to own unique and rare examples would.

Quoted from etnfrd67:

He wanted 15000.00 for both

I thought the other one sold?

#7870 9 days ago
Quoted from gweempose:

$6k is a very fair price for that proto. I wouldn't personally pay that much for it, but a lot of collectors who like to own unique and rare examples would.

I thought the other one sold?

Yes the regular one sold for $6000.00 and they're asking $8,000 for the prototype still. He was originally asking $15,000 for both but I guess they convinced them to split them.

#7871 9 days ago
Quoted from etnfrd67:

Yes the regular one sold for $6000.00

Oh, that's pretty high. What kind of shape was it in? It better have been collector quality for that price.

#7872 9 days ago

They were a nice shape still don't think it's a $6,000 machine rather buy a tz for that much. What didn't make sense to me is they both had bill acceptors on them.

#7873 9 days ago
Quoted from etnfrd67:

They were a nice shape still don't think it's a $6,000 machine rather buy a TZ for that much.

That's just it. Even really nice Corvettes just don't fetch the same kind of money that the more popular 90's games do.

#7874 6 days ago

I have a pin cab in Lake Geneva. Free for the taking.

https://www.wisconsinpinball.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2103

Inside Dims for those thinking of a VR machine
Cab 20 1/2. X 44 1/2
Head opening 23 x 13 1/4.
It needs to be spoken for by this weekend or it’s going in the fire pit.

#7875 6 days ago

Going to list my extremely nice Pinball Magic hopefully by Friday. Would prefer a local sale but such is the pinball game. Just redid all the optos to ensure a trouble free game. Shopped inside out really nice. Ready for a magical Xmas gift lol. To many games something has to go....

#7876 5 days ago

Looking for used BOP Heartbeat ramp. May pick up in Milwaukee/Madison/Chicago area as well.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-bop-heartbeat-ramp

#7877 4 days ago
Quoted from Trekie:

Thinking of putting my Alice Cooper up for trade.

For sale pics added in listing.

#7878 4 days ago
Quoted from Trekie:

For sale pics added in listing.

Dont do it!

#7879 4 days ago

Is there anyone local to Schaumburg that would be willing to help me move a Capcom Big Blue Arcade cabinet? Please send me a private message. Case of beer of your choice is included lol

#7880 4 days ago
Quoted from NintenBear:

Is there anyone local to Schaumburg that would be willing to help me move a Capcom Big Blue Arcade cabinet? Please send me a private message. Case of beer of your choice is included lol

Do you need a vehicle, extra pair of hands, or both?

#7881 4 days ago
Quoted from pinwhoo:

Looking for used BOP Heartbeat ramp. May pick up in Milwaukee/Madison/Chicago area as well.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-bop-heartbeat-ramp

I think I have secured one. If the deals fall thru, I'll repost.

#7882 3 days ago

Just listed a nice Bally Speakeasy, nice game, great price, I'm near O'hare, come get it.

Sale Pending!
Partially shopped/refurbished “On hold until Monday... Nice Bally Speakeasy 2 player add-a-ball. Newer rings, brand new NVRAM, clean original board set. Great playfield, clean cabinet, minty backglass. Added sma...”
3 days ago
Des Plaines, IL

Thanks,
Mark
UPDATE: on hold till Monday!

#7883 3 days ago
Quoted from Racerx:

Just listed a nice Bally Speakeasy, nice game, great price, I'm near O'hare, come get it.

Sale Pending!
Partially shopped/refurbished “On hold until Monday... Nice Bally Speakeasy 2 player add-a-ball. Newer rings, brand new NVRAM, clean original board set. Great playfield, clean cabinet, minty backglass. Added sma...”
3 days ago
Des Plaines, IL

That's a very fair price. I suspect the game will sell quick. Good luck!

#7884 1 day ago

I picked up a Williams/United Tic-Tac Strike Shuffle Alley... in completely average shape... boards look clean. Told not working but looks like it booted per photos...Believe it’s a System 11A.... any one got a pin they want to trade... debating whether to keep this and thus bring to the basement...open to offers

#7885 1 day ago

Other - For Sale
“Innovative Concepts >ICE Ice Cold Beer Arcade game This is the more rare (compared to the Tatio version) and also has 12 holes instead of 10 which is sweet! Game is in good 10...”
1 day ago
Madison, WI
2,700 (OBO)

#7886 23 hours ago

Will be listing a BK2K shortly. Shopped about a year ago and LEDd. Playfield is above average with some mylar bubbling over a handful of inserts. No magna wear. Cab is planking a bit and has some gouges. Nice color. Asking $2900. May consider selling a Getaway and Fishtales as well. Both shopped an LEDd over the last few years.

#7887 8 hours ago

I might be listing my really nice firepower 2 I just picked up. All depends on what happens this week.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Hardware
Pinball Haus
$ 10.95
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
$ 9,995.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Pro
$ 74.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 7,899.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
Music City Pinball
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 14.00
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 149.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 2.50
Various Novelties
Pinball Wheezer
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
There are 7887 posts in this topic. You are on page 158 of 158.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside