FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,136 posts in this topic. You are on page 157 of 243.
#7801 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As is - “Bally Black Pyramid Pinball This game is overall rough, a nice parts game or cheap retheme project. The playfield paint is REALLY bad. it is worn in the center and peeling in most...”
2019-10-05
New Lenox, IL
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 265 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7802 4 years ago
Quoted from Mope161616:

There is a pretty nice haunted house on ebay right now in Naperville.

And there is a pretty nice haunted house on Main Street in Wheaton.
It's open from 8 PM to midnight thru October.

#7803 4 years ago

Thinking of putting my Alice Cooper up for trade.

#7804 4 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Anyone have empty Gottlieb System 1 cabinets?

I have an empty Solar Ride cabinet

#7805 4 years ago

Well, thanks to gweempose I am now looking for reasonably priced ACNC in the area. Let me know if you have one for sale. No trade.

#7806 4 years ago

I have a really nice Champion Pub I'm looking to sell or potentially trade down. It has a colordmd, brass legs/lock bar/rails, cliffys, LEDs, side blade decals included, new ramps, and plastic protectors. Original steel legs and lock bar included. I'm about 1 hour south of Expo 10 mins off the highway. Asking $5200 cash/trade value.

#7807 4 years ago
Quoted from valechippa6925:

I have a really nice Champion Pub I'm looking to sell or potentially trade down. It has a colordmd, brass legs/lock bar/rails, cliffys, LEDs, side blade decals included, new ramps, and plastic protectors. Original steel legs and lock bar included. I'm about 1 hour south of Expo 10 mins off the highway. Asking $5200 cash/trade value.

I have a really nice rob zombie with the nice upgrades. Trade for a nice champion pub.

#7808 4 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Well, thanks to gweempose I am now looking for reasonably priced ACNC in the area. Let me know if you have one for sale. No trade.

Yeah he did the same to me. Teased me with the rather impressive gameplay and sub sound and soon I too was a believer. He’s a bad influence! Lol

#7809 4 years ago

ACNC is a pretty good game. Love the rule set.

#7810 4 years ago
Quoted from Nelly:

Hey guys, I am looking for a Sega/Stern Harley Davidson. Preferably a 2nd edition but will consider any. If you have one you’d consider parting with, please let me know. Thanks!

2 in st. louis both on facebook marketplace

#7811 4 years ago

Well, thanks to gweempose I am now looking for reasonably priced ACNC in the area.

Quoted from Yelobird:

Yeah he did the same to me. Teased me with the rather impressive gameplay and sub sound and soon I too was a believer. He’s a bad influence! Lol

Admit it, you guys guys were just in awe of his shiny new CPA trophy.

#7812 4 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Admit it, you guys guys were just in awe of his shiny new CPA trophy.

Lol. Actually I enjoyed it most as it was the one game that you didn’t have a GC score on. Took me months to clear your name off my games or sell them! Lol

#7813 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Lol. Actually I enjoyed it most as it was the one game that you didn’t have a GC score on. Took me months to clear your name off my games or sell them! Lol

... you are not the only one. I still need to get his damn high score off of Sinbad before I get rid of it.

#7814 4 years ago
Quoted from Scribble:

I still need to get his damn high score off of Sinbad before I get rid of it.

Get... rid... of Sinbad?

#7815 4 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Get... rid... of Sinbad?

HOW CAN?????????

#7816 4 years ago

Guys you need to do what I did this past weekend. Put grand champion score on his TZ and take a dollar from him.

#7817 4 years ago
Quoted from Scribble:

... you are not the only one. I still need to get his damn high score off of Sinbad before I get rid of it.

Is it a nice one? Hmmm?

#7818 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Is it a nice one? Hmmm?

Its in player condition, wear on playfield. I have another person that asked first, but I'll reach out and send you pictures if that falls through.

#7819 4 years ago

Going to be listing a huo pinbot beautiful condition, just shopped and LED, new pinscore installed. Will be listing in market place later today.

#7820 4 years ago

The Galloping Ghost pinball just put out Elvira house of horrors LE out on the floor today. Great looking and playing game.

#7821 4 years ago
Quoted from MRG:

The Galloping Ghost pinball just put out Elvira house of horrors LE out on the floor today. Great looking and playing game.

Are they ever going to add any JJP games?

#7822 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Are they ever going to add any JJP games?

As of now, there hasn't been any talk of JJP games. I dont want to speak for Galloping Ghost, but since they buy many of their games through me, I know a little about what they are searching for since I have a list of things to look for. Its all about theme. If Doc likes a theme, he gets it, plain and simple. And as you can tell from the theme's they have, the JJP titles just dont really fit in currently

#7823 4 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

As of now, there hasn't been any talk of JJP games. I dont want to speak for Galloping Ghost, but since they buy many of their games through me, I know a little about what they are searching for since I have a list of things to look for. Its all about theme. If Doc likes a theme, he gets it, plain and simple. And as you can tell from the theme's they have, the JJP titles just dont really fit in currently

I hear ya. Maybe if JJP does a Zootopia themed game they will get one (I'm looking at you, Police Force!)

#7824 4 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

Thinking of putting my Alice Cooper up for trade.

Son of a....I just put down a deposit this week on one.

#7825 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Pinbot Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Shopped with new rubbers, star posts, LEDs, lithium battery, new pinscore. 9/10 playfield has some mylar bubble. Cabinet paint is clean and bright couple scrapes but nothing distra...”
2019-10-12
Elburn, IL
2,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 393 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7826 4 years ago

very nice, but looks like lockbar holes on the front, and this wasn't a game that came with those from the factory

Quoted from etnfrd67:

Machine - For Sale

Pinbot

New!

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Same owner since new Pinbot. Shopped with new rubbers, star posts, LEDs, lithium battery, new pinscore. 9/10 playfield has some mylar bubble. Cabinet paint is clean and bright coup...”

2 hours ago

Elburn, IL

2,600 (OBO)

etnfrd67

#7827 4 years ago
Quoted from etnfrd67:

Machine - For Sale

Pinbot

New!

Fully shopped/refurbished “Shopped with new rubbers, star posts, LEDs, lithium battery, new pinscore. 9/10 playfield has some mylar bubble. Cabinet paint is clean and bright couple scrapes but nothing distra...”

20 hours ago

Elburn, IL

2,600 (OBO)

etnfrd67

This is the HUO unit you spoke of??? I don't think so.

#7828 4 years ago

I just posted a (DE) JP in the marketplace. Located two miles due north of Wrigley Field.

Machine - For Sale
Jurassic Park Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Up for sale is a Jurassic Park that was fully working but dirty, so I did a complete teardown. Now the game is clean but the T-Rex doesn't work and the game will abruptly end when ...”
2019-10-15
Chicago, IL
2,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 720 times

#7829 4 years ago

Looking for an Elvira and the Party Monsters ... anyone??.. thanks Ron Shuster [email protected]

#7830 4 years ago

Looking for an Alice Cooper

#7831 4 years ago
Quoted from normalville:

Looking for an Elvira and the Party Monsters ... anyone??.. thanks Ron Shuster [email protected]

One one for sale in freeplay @ Expo last night

#7832 4 years ago

Putting my Zaccaria Universe up for sale or trade.

Will trade for Zaccaria blackbelt, or a project Cosmic Gunfight. Or even a Cosmic gunfight cabinet and board harness.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I'm selling my very nice Zaccaria Universe. It's in excellent condition. Runs and plays 100%. Backglass is near mint. Playfield is very minty. No broken plastics. Exceptio...”
2020-02-19
Burlington, WI
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 3297 times

#7833 4 years ago

I have a Pinball Life Charity Open House ticket if anyone wants it. Not sure if you need the hard copy ticket or not.

#7834 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffgoldstein2:

Looking for an Alice Cooper

I have some in my allotment that will be available before the end of the year.

Shoot me an email and we'll get you one

[email protected]

#7835 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Unique opportunity to own two fully featured SAM Stern pinball machines for the price of one. I call it the Keefer special. This is a Wheel of Fortune machine but I am including...”
2019-12-22
Sauk City, WI
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 1109 times
Contributed to Pinside

Selling my WOF/WPT Frankenstern game. A great way to add an extra game to your collection when you are out of room.

#7836 4 years ago

Listed a TZ for sale/trade locally.

Machine - For Sale
Twilight Zone Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Located in St. Charles, IL 60175. Nice, non faded example of TZ. Plays great, no credit dot. Playfield and cab are very nice. Boards are clean. Display is bright. Full LED. Has a ...”
2019-10-20
St Charles, IL
6,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 322 times

#7837 4 years ago

Still looking for a Stern Harley Davidson 2nd edition. There has to be somebody around here that’s got one they’re willing to sell! Please let me know. Thanks!

Added over 5 years ago:

**Edit** Game has been found!!

#7838 4 years ago

I'm looking for a piece of widebody PDI or Invisiglass for my GnR. Does anyone happen to have a spare sheet lying around?

Other - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a piece of widebody PDI or Invisiglass in the Chicago area.”
2020-03-03
Northbrook, IL
Wanted
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 259 times

#7839 4 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I'm looking for a piece of widebody PDI or Invisiglass for my GnR. Does anyone happen to have a spare sheet lying around?

Can confirm. His GNR is unplayable without new glass.

#7840 4 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

check with @gap, he might have some.

#7841 4 years ago

Still looking for some one to make green haunted house logo decals for the pop bumper caps in my game. I had a good lead, but he fizzled. I dont want to pry any more.

#7842 4 years ago

Still looking for some one to make green haunted house logo decals for the pop bumper caps in my game. I had a good lead, but he fizzled. I dont want to pry any more.

You could prolly find somebody on Etsy to make them for you.

#7843 4 years ago

Do you have the image all ready to go? If you want just vinyl cutout, I can probably do that for you. Could do either direct decal or reverse (so you can paint it on). But I dont have time to create the decal from scratch if you have nothing.

#7844 4 years ago

Can confirm. His GNR is unplayable without new glass.

how? If glare is too much, pull out all the bulbs except 7 spread out through the backbox. I did it to mine and people can't even tell, and hardly any glare.

#7845 4 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

how? If glare is too much, pull out all the bulbs except 7 spread out through the backbox. I did it to mine and people can't even tell, and hardly any glare.

I keed, I keed.

#7846 4 years ago

ovfdfireman still doing decals?

#7847 4 years ago

Thinking of selling my HUO ACDC Luci lots of mods to raise money for a Wonka LE. Struggling with this one.

#7848 4 years ago

Text me a picture of what you are after. I have a guy that can probably help you with these.

#7849 4 years ago

Looks like Steve Young has new centers in stock. A-21394
http://www.pbresource.com/pfbumper.htm

#7850 4 years ago

Anyone interested in a cheap project? Gameplan “Family Fun” cocktail pin $150. Located in Peotone, IL

There are 12,136 posts in this topic. You are on page 157 of 243.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/157?hl=brewninja and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.