FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,131 posts in this topic. You are on page 155 of 243.
#7701 4 years ago

Does anyone local have a halfway decent Xenon backglass for sale? Mine is completely disintegrated in the middle. Before I made a mediocre repro, seeing what's out there. Thanks!

#7703 4 years ago

Spam or not, good to know you can get these colored nuts cheap!

#7704 4 years ago
Quoted from dudah:

Spam or not, good to know you can get these colored nuts cheap!

Argh.........Must resist inappropriate joke..

#7705 4 years ago

So if you eat to much spam you wind up with colored nuts ?

I'll just stick with eating asparagus - only a temporary body condition.

#7706 4 years ago

Is anyone from the area going to the White Rose York show that would be willing to do a transport? I will offer them a transport fee.

#7707 4 years ago

Just posted a couple of games for sale.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice Bride of Pinbot. It has a brand new center ramp, new posts, LEDs, etc. Please review all pictures to determine condition. If you need more detailed pictures let me know. ...”
2019-08-09
Kearsley, MI
3,999 (Firm)
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 371 times

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Hurricane Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Freshly shopped and cleaned Hurricane for sale or trade. New balls New posts New rubbers Cleaned ramps Cleaned all plastics Premium LEDs added to GI of game Please review picture...”
2019-08-05
Kearsley, MI
2,499 (Firm)
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 182 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7708 4 years ago

Have a Firepower 2 for sale... if I sell on pinside I’ll make a donation.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1411004832371881/

#7709 4 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Have a Firepower 2 for sale... if I sell on pinside I’ll make a donation.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1411004832371881/

Looks clean!

#7710 4 years ago

(Non Pinball), but anyone in the area selling a Nintendo VS? Could be a dedicated one or one that was converted from a DK or similar? Also looking for a T2 shooting game. Thanks everyone!

#7711 4 years ago
Quoted from Orko:

(Non Pinball), but anyone in the area selling a Nintendo VS? Could be a dedicated one or one that was converted from a DK or similar? Also looking for a T2 shooting game. Thanks everyone!

Nothing like that but I do have a bunch of NeoGeo MVS carts that I'm going to be listing soon, if anyone is into arcade stuff or interested I'd rather someone from here get them.

#7712 4 years ago

Here is pinside ad for Firepower 2

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Here’s one you don’t see too often... works like it should. Playfield was stripped, cleaned and waxed. Parts sent through ultrasonic... LEDs tastefully installed. Has a recent...”
2019-08-12
Hampshire, IL
1,075 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 672 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7713 4 years ago
Quoted from gjm7777:

Nothing like that but I do have a bunch of NeoGeo MVS carts that I'm going to be listing soon, if anyone is into arcade stuff or interested I'd rather someone from here get them.

If I had a Neo Geo big red cabinet I’d be all over this. Actually, I’m looking to expand my “arcade” games section, so if anyone is selling, consider shooting me a PM.

#7714 4 years ago

If you are looking for something unique...

Other - For Sale
“Junkyard EM crane game for sale. Game works as it should and scores correctly. Looks good overall, but not perfect by any means. The front "coin door" area is faded. Cabinet sh...”
2019-08-12
Plymouth, WI
1,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 343 times

#7715 4 years ago

What a cool and gorgeous machine. First one I’ve ever seen like that.

#7716 4 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

more info here:
http://www.pinballrebel.com/game/junkyard/americoin_junkyard_crane.htm

Looks like Clay took the liberty of converting the 8-track to mp3.. so if someone could take the DC voltage and power an mp3 trigger the sound could probably be salvaged.

#7717 4 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

more info here:
http://www.pinballrebel.com/game/junkyard/americoin_junkyard_crane.htm
Looks like Clay took the liberty of converting the 8-track to mp3.. so if someone could take the DC voltage and power an mp3 trigger the sound could probably be salvaged.

Years ago when I first got it (must be close to 10 years?) there was a place selling repro 8-tracks. Should have bought one. Haven't looked for awhile though...they might still be out there.

The site you linked also has a file of the front panel artwork, so it would be fairly easy to restore that part. I always thought it looked fitting the way it is faded. I printed out the art once and it was just too colorful so I never went any further with it.

#7718 4 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Other - For Sale

FS: 1976 Americoin Junkyard EM Crane

New!

“Junkyard EM crane game for sale. Game works as it should and scores correctly. Looks good overall, but not perfect by any means. The front "coin door" area is faded. Cabinet sh...”

4 hours ago

Plymouth, WI

1,500 (OBO)

Jediturtle

That is awesome. Wish I could afford it. I remember those cheap hot wheel knockoff cars too.

#7719 4 years ago

Looking for a beautiful Tales of The Arabian Nights.

#7720 4 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Looking for a beautiful Tales of The Arabian Nights.

Did you play mine at expo last year?

#7721 4 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

Did you play mine at expo last year?

No I don't think so. Are you selling?

#7722 4 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

No I don't think so. Are you selling?

one in st. louis for sale, damn near mint!

#7723 4 years ago

I have an X-Carve CNC (1000 x 1000) by Inventables with extra bits and vacuum attachment (every available upgrade) for sale. Good start for the hobbiest/woodworker (whitewoods, mods, toppers, etc). Has about 20 total hours on it and is in like new condition. Running out of space and I dont use it as much as intended. About $2500 if you where to buy everything new and then have to assemble. This one is assembled and am asking $1500. Pick up in St Charles, IL. PM me for pics...it looks brand new. Thought I would post here before going to facebook marketplace. Thanks!

#7724 4 years ago

For trade or sale. Few other games looking for besides listed in ad. INDIANAPOLIS 500, Aerosmith, KISS, Metallica, - Houdini, and others

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Like new amazing shape. Shaker and mirror blades installed Includes PinPAC 2 kit for coin door not installed yet/ external volume control, headphone jack Low plays 306 Looking fo...”
2019-08-15
Chesterton, IN
Trade
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 341 times

#7725 4 years ago

Any one local have a Gottlieb Street Fighter 2 pin?

Not for sale, owned. Looking for some help and I need local access to a machine in working order.

Thanks

#7726 4 years ago

I have a working SFII. What do you need help with?

#7727 4 years ago

Anyone near me have Stern packing material? I have a Stern box and probably have a pallet, but would love all those foam pieces and leg boxes if you are willing to let them go.

Just looking to pack up a Stern pin for shipping.

#7728 4 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

Anyone near me have Stern packing material? I have a Stern box and probably have a pallet, but would love all those foam pieces and leg boxes if you are willing to let them go.
Just looking to pack up a Stern pin for shipping.

How soon do you need it, I should have a set.

LMK

Mike

#7729 4 years ago

I've got a very nice No Fear listed in Plainfield. Playfield and cabinet are in great condition.Dropping price to $2,500 for my Chicagoland friends. You have to take it out of my basement due to a knee issue.
PM me for details

Video:

#7730 4 years ago

Going to list a medusa this week.100% working game. New rotten dog power board, Alltek MPU, full Mylar playfield with no wear. Nice back glass?

#7731 4 years ago

Just Posted. Mint condition Walking Dead LE!

#7732 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffgoldstein2:

Machine - For Sale

FS: Walking Dead LE (Mint) (PHOTOS NOW POSTED) Chicago Area

New!

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “I am selling a really nice HUO TWD LE machine. Game is in great condition and in a smoke free home. The game is loaded with mods:

Limited edition blade skins from pingraffix
Cus...”

1 day ago

Hawthorn Woods, IL

7,800 (OBO)

jeffgoldstein2

Just Posted. Mint condition Walking Dead LE!

Since I bought that machine originally and sold to Jeff, there is no question that game is HUO. Beautiful game. Hand painted Zombie bash toys and lots of mods.
Those blade skins are made of metal and you can’t get them anymore. Beautiful game and real nice seller. Glwts.

#7733 4 years ago

I'm looking for Satin Doll and Mr. & Mrs. Pac-Man. Both quirky titles, but my brother-in-law has requested them.
I reached out to the person in Island Lake with the Satin Doll.
Ditto for the person in Frankfort with the Pac Man.

Added over 5 years ago:

Update 8/25 I picked up the Satin Doll in Island Lake today via facepalm marketplace. I have several leads on a Pac-Man via Pinside and Craigslist.

#7734 4 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Since I bought that machine originally and sold to Jeff, there is no question that game is HUO. Beautiful game. Hand painted Zombie bash toys and lots of mods.
Those blade skins are made of metal and you can’t get them anymore. Beautiful game and real nice seller. Glwts.

In my opinion, TWD is the best title Stern has ever made, and the LE version is the best of the three available packages. I've played this particular example many times, and it's gorgeous. The limited edition blade skins on the game look awesome. Jeff is also as honest of a seller as you will find. Someone is going to be very happy with this game.

#7735 4 years ago

Anyone have one Bally 7 digit score display that I can buy?

#7736 4 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

If you don't find local I can take a look.

#7737 4 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

If you don't find local I can take a look.

I’ll just grab one from you...

#7738 4 years ago

Hey everyone, I am considering changing my cabinet on my Tommy to a union jack vinyl kit. Anybody in the area you would recommend for a job like this? thanks!

#7739 4 years ago
Quoted from JDub03:

Hey everyone, I am considering changing my cabinet on my Tommy to a union jack vinyl kit. Anybody in the area you would recommend for a job like this? thanks!

Reach out to tatman9999, he might do it.

#7740 4 years ago

While not pinball, I've got a pair of Rowe CD100 jukeboxes that need a new eprom (U15 on the CCC). A & B Jukebox is my usual source for parts on these and they do not sell them.

I'll need 2 eproms, ver. 4.1 or newer. I'm not sure what the last version made was, but if anyone can be of help, that would be awesome!

There is also a coin battery on these CCC boards (solder in), but they have 6264 Ram. I'm going to order an NVRAM from pinitech and see if it works well with these as well. I saw a thread about this somewhere but there was never any confirmation on it working or not. So, source out 2 eproms, then test out the nvram to confirm it's a go.

#7741 4 years ago
Quoted from Pin-up:

While not pinball, I've got a pair of Rowe CD100 jukeboxes that need a new eprom (U15 on the CCC). A & B Jukebox is my usual source for parts on these and they do not sell them.
I'll need 2 eproms, ver. 4.1 or newer. I'm not sure what the last version made was, but if anyone can be of help, that would be awesome!
There is also a coin battery on these CCC boards (solder in), but they have 6264 Ram. I'm going to order an NVRAM from pinitech and see if it works well with these as well. I saw a thread about this somewhere but there was never any confirmation on it working or not. So, source out 2 eproms, then test out the nvram to confirm it's a go.

I've found version 4.1 and 4.3 and downloaded them both. 4.3 was the last revision from what I've read on these CD100 jukebox series. I currently have an mp3 adapter kit in the jukebox (http://www.cdadapter.com/) and have also learned that it will not work properly with 4.3, so you need to stay with 4.1. For new firmware/ROM you will need 32 pin IC socket and a 27C010-12 eprom (128x8) to function correctly. Some of the older CCC's have a 28 pin socket installed, so you may need to remove this and install a 32 pin socket for the new updated chip.

Now I just need to find someone to burn them for me, since I don't have a burner.

I also purchased 6264 NVRam's from Pinitech to test and confirm that these will work with the Rowe CD100 jukeboxes. Their CCC's have a soldered on coin battery, and a 6264 ram chip right above it. Hoping that will work out just perfect as well.

#7742 4 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

I have one. 100% working with no burn marks.

#7743 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Road Show Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “The good: Working 100%, no credit dot Very nice playfield, only minor fish wear mentioned below LED'd Stadium lights and trough light with RF remote, magnet mounts, and quick disco...”
2019-08-26
Algonquin, IL
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 805 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7744 4 years ago
Quoted from candyman:

I have one. 100% working with no burn marks.

Sent you a PM

#7745 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As is - “This is a project pin... Typically Bally pin... battery on MPU leaked... looks like some dropped down too on Lamp Board SCRs... Game wont boot; just GI turns on... Cabs and PF ar...”
2019-08-29
Hampshire, IL
525 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 246 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7746 4 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Sale Pending!

Project Strikes and Spares

New!

As is “This is a project pin...

Typically Bally pin... battery on MPU leaked... looks like some dropped down too on Lamp Board SCRs... Game wont boot; just GI turns on...

Cabs and PF ar...”

525 (OBO)

Remove sale pending
Edit ad details
End ad listing

Sold

#7747 4 years ago
Quoted from Pin-up:

I've found version 4.1 and 4.3 and downloaded them both. 4.3 was the last revision from what I've read on these CD100 jukebox series. I currently have an mp3 adapter kit in the jukebox (http://www.cdadapter.com/) and have also learned that it will not work properly with 4.3, so you need to stay with 4.1. For new firmware/ROM you will need 32 pin IC socket and a 27C010-12 eprom (128x8) to function correctly. Some of the older CCC's have a 28 pin socket installed, so you may need to remove this and install a 32 pin socket for the new updated chip.
Now I just need to find someone to burn them for me, since I don't have a burner.
I also purchased 6264 NVRam's from Pinitech to test and confirm that these will work with the Rowe CD100 jukeboxes. Their CCC's have a soldered on coin battery, and a 6264 ram chip right above it. Hoping that will work out just perfect as well.

pinitech NVRam installed in a Rowe CD100 and it's good to go!

Found someone to burn a pair of 4.1 rom updates for me as well.

Thanks for the help!

#7748 4 years ago

I just added Expo to the events page.

#7749 4 years ago

Come over and visit the beach this weekend. Go home with a new game or two....

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Firepower Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I need room, so a couple of games have to go. I got this game a few years ago from another Pinsider. He had John Freel from Elkhart Pinball go through the boards. Very clean with n...”
2019-08-31
St Joseph, MI
1,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 392 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Stars Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I need room, so a couple of games have to go. I got this Stars from another Pinsider a few years ago as an oddball project. I had to correct a few issues, but everything works nice...”
2019-08-31
St Joseph, MI
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 767 times
Contributed to Pinside

Stars is sold pending transfer. Firepower is still available.

Added over 5 years ago:

Stars is sold.
Come get yourself a Firepower.

Added over 5 years ago:

Firepower is sold.

#7750 4 years ago

Dangling my bm66 out for a possible trade. Just looking to change things up possibly.

Machine - For Trade
Batman 66 Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “So just throwing this out there as I'm interested in a trade. Looking to change things up. Interested in JJP's (Potc or Wonka) or would consider Sterns and others on my wishlist....”
2019-09-01
Lambertville, MI
Trade
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 988 times

There are 12,131 posts in this topic. You are on page 155 of 243.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/155?hl=murphdom and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.