FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,115 posts in this topic. You are on page 153 of 243.
#7601 4 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Don't feel bad. Yancy has some high scores on a couple of my games as well. Try as I might, I was never able to take down his GC score on my GoT LE, so I did the only thing that I could do and sold the game. Now it's somebody else's problem!

I just dont invite him over then you dont have to worry about him GCing every machine you own.

#7602 4 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Don't feel bad. Yancy has some high scores on a couple of my games as well. Try as I might, I was never able to take down his GC score on my GoT LE, so I did the only thing that I could do and sold the game. Now it's somebody else's problem!

If all else fails I can just play a 10 ball game with the glass off then I will be close to his score.

#7603 4 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Try as I might, I was never able to take down his GC score on my GoT LE, so I did the only thing that I could do and sold the game.

New code took care of that. Any GC under 5 billion is a joke now.

#7604 4 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

The new code looks really cool. Kind of makes me regret selling the game. Fingers crossed that GB receives the same kind of treatment.

#7605 4 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Lol. Yancy is a hell of a player but I still want to try and take his money at some dollar games. Especially on his Sinbad. Love that game. It's beautiful.

#7606 4 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Lol. Yancy is a hell of a player but I still want to try and take his money at some dollar games. Especially on his Sinbad. Love that game. It's beautiful.

KK thats Not how you negotiate! You tell him Sinbad is a Crap game and if he has any common sense he would sell it to the first sucker he can find! THEN you offer to take it off his hands! lol

#7607 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

KK thats Not how you negotiate! You tell him Sinbad is a Crap game and if he has any common sense he would sell it to the first sucker he can find! THEN you offer to take it off his hands! lol

I'm the worst negotiator. Lol!

#7608 4 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

I'm the worst negotiator. Lol!

Speaking of which, that T2 you have looks like you bought if from 2-Pok way to blingy. I would be embarrassed to own it but to help a friend I will hide it in my basement if you want to relieve yourself of that gangster pin!

#7609 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Speaking of which, that T2 you have looks like you bought if from 2-Pok way to blingy. I would be embarrassed to own it but to help a friend I will hide it in my basement if you want to relieve yourself of that gangster pin!

Lol. No she's staying.

#7610 4 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Lol. No she's staying.

Pffft

#7611 4 years ago

I have an unpopulated Deadpool pro playfield, still NIB. No idea what it is worth, so make me a fair offer. I would also be interested in trades towards EMs/cheaper machines, ColorDMDs, etc.

#7612 4 years ago

Just a heads up for you Chicago folks; Gavin put a Wonka at the Green Eye Lounge in Logan Square. Can't wait to go check it out.

#7613 4 years ago

Looking to sell or trade a Monster Bash Remake.
I could drop this off on my way to Pinburgh next Wednesday 7/31.

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I would also consider trades towards the following games in the order listed: Batman Forever, Ironman, Spider-man (Stern), Game of Thrones, Rocky”
2019-07-23
Madison, WI
Trade
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 1392 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7614 4 years ago
Quoted from valgalder:

Just a heads up for you Chicago folks; Gavin put a Wonka at the Green Eye Lounge in Logan Square. Can't wait to go check it out.

Love Green Eye!

#7615 4 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Looks up at 2 billion GC score ....kicks rock. Rats.

#7616 4 years ago

I played a few games on the new code last night and could only manage 2 billion, so I'm not one to talk. Granted, it was right after a 21-year-old's birthday bar party, so I may have been impaired.

#7617 4 years ago

I have a HUO Metallica Pro with color DMD and Total Light Show (many other mods, too). Looking to trade for IMDN Pro or Deadpool Pro.

#7618 4 years ago

Parting out a water damaged WWF Royal Rumble. Playfield is shot. Parts have some corrosion but they can be cleaned up.. Tell me what you need

#7619 4 years ago

Selling 2 projects. 900/obo for both 1933 Bally Blue Ribbon & 1934 Canon Fire Jr. pm for details.

#7620 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Blue Ribbon Archived
As is - “Project pin. 1933 Bally Blue Ribbon & 1934 Cannon Fire Jr. No time to finish asking 600/obo. Pm for details”
2019-07-25
Chicago
600 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 191 times

#7621 4 years ago

[Ad embed: this ad was deleted]
[Ad embed: this ad was deleted]

Decided to part with my Twister and Apollo 13. Trying to put my DE and Sega days behind me!

#7622 4 years ago

Looking for a Chicago Cubs Triple Play!

#7623 4 years ago
Quoted from valgalder:

Went last night and played it. Pretty fun, wicked short games. Balls coming out of that left orbit are pure danger.

#7624 4 years ago
Quoted from tbaum:

Went last night and played it. Pretty fun, wicked short games. Balls coming out of that left orbit are pure danger.

once you learn the game, then ball times flip to the longer side as it is a muli ball type game

the left orbit could be the pitch/angle of pf, but it will slow a bit after 100 plays and also a well timed nudge can make that safer.
but for now, dont full plunge... go for the short plunge skillshots

#7625 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

once you learn the game, then ball times flip to the longer side as it is a muli ball type game
the left orbit could be the pitch/angle of pf, but it will slow a bit after 100 plays and also a well timed nudge can make that safer.
but for now, dont full plunge... go for the short plunge skillshots

Also went there last night and played a ton of games and had so many games last under 60 seconds. Left out lane in particular was super brutal. Only had maybe two decent games out of like 12. Game as playing fast for a JJP, and at least the flippers were setup strong so all the shots were easy to reach... man though, I had a rough night.

#7626 4 years ago
Quoted from valgalder:

Also went there last night and played a ton of games and had so many games last under 60 seconds. Left out lane in particular was super brutal. Only had maybe two decent games out of like 12. Game as playing fast for a JJP, and at least the flippers were setup strong so all the shots were easy to reach... man though, I had a rough night.

Gavin is really good about adjusting and maintaining his games.

Give it another chance. Maybe you had an off day? Maybe that one is just set up tough I am sure he will get it tuned in.

IME, every game is different but after a week or 2 of data adjustments that are small can be made to make a huge difference.
I am absolutely loving our WONKA

#7627 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Gavin is really good about adjusting and maintaining his games.
Give it another chance. Maybe you had an off day? Maybe that one is just set up tough I am sure he will get it tuned in.
IME, every game is different but after a week or 2 of data adjustments that are small can be made to make a huge difference.
I am absolutely loving our WONKA

Do you have a bumper by the left outane? There isn't one in this one and that made it tough too. These aren't complaints - I really enjoyed playing it and even had a few decent games on it. It's just a faster game than a lot of the sterns out there right now, and many of the JJPs I've played.

#7628 4 years ago

I will say the ball lock plate on that one does need a little adjusting to level it with the playfield. Sometimes when the ball passed over it, it would cause the ball to change directions (not always and mostly when the ball was moving slowly). I've seen similar issues recently with the plexi on Munsters premium and LEs.

#7629 4 years ago
Quoted from valgalder:

Nice meeting you and playing with you!

#7630 4 years ago

Listed my Funhouse in the marketplace - https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/82621

#7631 4 years ago

Thinking about selling or trading my EM Midway Little League Pitch and Bat... if anyone is interested feel free to PM... just thought I’d throw out a feeler here first....putting a YouTube link from few months ago when I was tinkering and got her running...

#7632 4 years ago

I have a HUO Metallica Pro with mods for trade. November 2017 build date. Colordmd, shaker motor, art blades, custom shooter rod, led speaker panels, and cliffys. Very clean game. Let me know if interested!

#7633 4 years ago

Adjusted my price on the Funhouse, $3200 firm for the machine as is - https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/82621

Added over 5 years ago:

Funhouse and parts are sold.

#7634 4 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Don't feel bad. Yancy has some high scores on a couple of my games as well.

Why I don't invite him over. Just kidding

#7635 4 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Why I don't invite him over. Just kidding

Still waiting for my invite!

#7636 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Pinside suggests $1075, but $950 sounds fair for a no hassle sale on this classic that plays 100%. This is a nice overall Aztec. Game was recently gone over and plays like a cham...”
2019-07-27
Madison, WI
Archived after: 100 days
Viewed: 652 times

I will be driving through on my way to Pinburgh next Tuesday if you are interested in this.

#7637 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Machine - For Sale

Aztec (can transport to Pit for ReplayFX)

New!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Pinside suggests $1075, but $950 sounds fair for a no hassle sale on this classic that plays 100%.

This is a nice overall Aztec. Game was recently gone over and plays like a cham...”

9 hours ago

Madison, WI

Whysnow

I will be driving through on my way to Pinburgh next Tuesday if you are interested in this.

Want to bring a game back to WI from Ohio? Unfortunately it's not right on your route or I would bug you to work something out. Nice looking Aztec. I bet if you threw it on CL it would go fast.

#7638 4 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Want to bring a game back to WI from Ohio? Unfortunately it's not right on your route or I would bug you to work something out. Nice looking Aztec. I bet if you threw it on CL it would go fast.

sorry, no room on the way home for other games

#7639 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

sorry, no room on the way home for other games

Cool. Bring something good back to WI.

#7640 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Little League Archived
As is - “Been tinkering with this for awhile and got her up and running. Fun to play... playfield was stripped and waxed. Here’s a video I made awhile back...

2019-07-27
Hampshire, IL
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 93 times

#7641 4 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Archived after 0 days

Sold elsewhere

SOLD

Machine - For Sale

Little League

New!
Archived

As is “Been tinkering with this for awhile and got her up and running. Fun to play... playfield was stripped and waxed.

Here’s a video I made awhile back...

Edit & Re-list
Change listing result

SOLD

#7642 4 years ago

Any pinball league in the area that is not super competitive?

#7643 4 years ago

Just a reminder
Flip Frenzy Tournament this Sunday at Galloping Ghost Pinball!

Non-stop pinball tournament from 6:00pm - 8:00pm with finals starting at 8:00pm

http://www.ifpapinball.com/tournaments/view.php?t=34585#

#7644 4 years ago

Can anyone play? Do you have to be registered/ranked with IFPA?

#7645 4 years ago
Quoted from CaptainRedEye:

Can anyone play?

Yup! No prior registration required. Just show up to any IFPA tourney and the TD submits names & results. IFPA website will update your ranking as you continue to play events.

#7646 4 years ago
Quoted from MRG:

Just a reminder
Flip Frenzy Tournament this Sunday at Galloping Ghost Pinball!
Non-stop pinball tournament from 6:00pm - 8:00pm with finals starting at 8:00pm
http://www.ifpapinball.com/tournaments/view.php?t=34585#

Are they going to close for the tournament? Meaning, what if I'm there and I'm playing a game that's in the tournament, or WANT to play a game that's in the tournament? Will they kick me off?

#7647 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

What if I'm there and I'm playing a game that's in the tournament? Will they kick me off?

Don't worry. I'm sure they won't let some dirtbag ruin the tournament.

#7648 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Are they going to close for the tournament? Meaning, what if I'm there and I'm playing a game that's in the tournament, or WANT to play a game that's in the tournament? Will they kick me off?

All games are in the tournament. The tournament will wait for you to finish your game.

#7649 4 years ago

Also, you may show up as early as 11AM to "warm up" and stay until 11PM when the pinball arcade closes.

#7650 4 years ago
Quoted from MRG:

All games are in the tournament. The tournament will wait for you to finish your game.

Seems dangerous. What if someone likes to take their time before every shot? You know, cradles the ball for one or two minutes before shooting?

There are 12,115 posts in this topic. You are on page 153 of 243.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/153?hl=6point5degrees and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.