FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

There are 12,006 posts in this topic. You are on page 152 of 241.
#7551 4 years ago

Wow, that's a steal for a restored, immaculate (minus backglass) rare game. Buy it before I do!

#7552 4 years ago
Quoted from Pin-up:

Looking for the Gottlieb wide body

A fun machine, I enjoy playing it on timed mode. Good luck!

#7553 4 years ago

Planning to sell some of the stable. DM me if you're interested in knowing more about any of these:

Blackout: Playfield is good aside from some insert cupping. Game plays 100%. NVRAM installed. Will sell with or without the repro backglass that i never installed. Flippers rebuilt recently, pops good. If you're REALLY picky you'll probably want to rebuild the drops but they are working just fine.

Surf Champ: Very good players condition. Backglass 7/10, Some planking on playfield. Shopped a couple of years ago and well maintained (rebuilt flippers, pops, and drops, all metal polished, etc).

Space Mission: Playfield tastefully restored and clear-coated), backglass average. shopped a couple years ago and well maintained (rebuilt flippers, pops, all underside mechs, etc).

#7554 4 years ago
Quoted from grandy:

Planning to sell some of the stable. DM me if you're interested in knowing more about any of these:
Blackout: Playfield is good aside from some insert cupping. Game plays 100%. NVRAM installed. Will sell with or without the repro backglass that i never installed. Flippers rebuilt recently, pops good. If you're REALLY picky you'll probably want to rebuild the drops but they are working just fine.
Surf Champ: Very good players condition. Backglass 7/10, Some planking on playfield. Shopped a couple of years ago and well maintained (rebuilt flippers, pops, and drops, all metal polished, etc).
Space Mission: Playfield tastefully restored and clear-coated), backglass average. shopped a couple years ago and well maintained (rebuilt flippers, pops, all underside mechs, etc).

DM sent

#7555 4 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Yep. Stunning machine! Here's a link to the ad on craigslist ...
kalamazoo.craigslist.org link

Thanks guys. E-mail sent!

#7556 4 years ago

Blackout spoken for.

I am also going to list a good players condition funhouse in the marketplace soon.

Added over 5 years ago:

Funhouse sold.

#7557 4 years ago

Anyone see any Wonkas in the Chicago area on location?

#7558 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffgoldstein2:

Anyone see any Wonkas in the Chicago area on location?

Allegedly (what a manager told me so who knows for sure) level 257 in Schaumburg should be getting one. I hope so as I’d like to try it out.

#7559 4 years ago
Quoted from Orko:

Allegedly (what a manager told me so who knows for sure) level 257 in Schaumburg should be getting one. I hope so as I’d like to try it out.

That would be cool!

#7560 4 years ago
Quoted from Orko:

*Pac-Man Entertainment

#7561 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

*Pac-Man Entertainment

Correct. But I prefer the old name. And I still call the Willis Tower the Sears Tower. So I will continue to call it that and thankfully people know what I’m taking about.

#7562 4 years ago
Quoted from Orko:

Correct. But I prefer the old name. And I still call the Willis Tower the Sears Tower. So I will continue to call it that and thankfully people know what I’m taking about.

Yep. Also Comiskey Park

#7563 4 years ago
Quoted from JayDee:

Yep. Also Comiskey Park

A person who gets how I feel. Glad to know I’m not the only one.

#7564 4 years ago
Quoted from Orko:

A person who gets how I feel. Glad to know I’m not the only one.

And if you want to really throw people off mention the Rosemont Horizon

#7565 4 years ago
Quoted from JayDee:

Still do! lol!!!

#7566 4 years ago

I go to the cell now and again to catch a White Sox game.

#7567 4 years ago

ACDC LE BIBLE for sale in Bartlett.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “HUO. I bought this locally back in Feb 2016 from original owner in Lombard, IL. Replaced all the shitty Stern black rubber with Titan clears, has Cliffys on both scoops, Pinbits p...”
2019-07-13
Schaumburg, IL
Archived after: 60 days
Viewed: 1698 times

#7568 4 years ago

I drove out to Cedar Rapids today to pick up a NBA Fastbreak from @digduglus. He's a great seller and he rotates a good collection.

I've bought games in most of the midwest now. Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio and now Iowa.

#7569 4 years ago
Quoted from Draegermeister:

I drove out to Cedar Rapids today to pick up a NBA Fastbreak from digduglus. He's a great seller and he rotates a good collection.
I've bought games in most of the midwest now. Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio and now Iowa.

Nice. I was mulling over grabbing that game. Congrats.

#7570 4 years ago
Quoted from Draegermeister:

I drove out to Cedar Rapids today to pick up a NBA Fastbreak from digduglus. He's a great seller and he rotates a good collection.

You haven't lived until you've bought a game from Kentucky.

#7571 4 years ago
Quoted from chad:

I contacted him thanks.

Had contacted him for more pictures , never heard back . Then he said it sold local

#7572 4 years ago
Quoted from kms_pinball:

I go to the cell now and again to catch a White Sox game.

Or Guaranteed Rate Field maybe...

#7573 4 years ago

Kudos to jeffgoldstein2, a great guy and a great buyer. Deal with Jeff with complete confidence as he is one of the folks that make Pinside a great place to be.

#7574 4 years ago

Going to list a very nice original Nugent this week.

#7575 4 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

Kudos to jeffgoldstein2, a great guy and a great buyer. Deal with Jeff with complete confidence as he is one of the folks that make Pinside a great place to be.

Thanks so much! I am loving the game and I want to thank you again. I hope your next game ships to you soon!

#7576 4 years ago

Any one do or know some who does custom die cut vinyl stickers? Have a very small project. 4-8 stickers max. For pop bumpers. Let me know. Thanks!

#7577 4 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Any one do or know some who does custom die cut vinyl stickers? Have a very small project. 4-8 stickers max. For pop bumpers. Let me know. Thanks!

Give Mr Tantum in the Getaway club topic a shout, he does nice work.

#7578 4 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Give Mr Tantum in the Getaway club topic a shout, he does nice work.

Was hoping to stay local but hes definitely a resource. Thx

#7579 4 years ago

Was hoping to stay local but hes definitely a resource. Thx

Check out the Galloping Ghost Reproductions. They make all kinds of arcade and pinball art.

https://www.gallopingghostreproductions.com/

#7580 4 years ago

Looking for a gently used BK:SoR pro or GOTG pro. Possibly BK premium or DP premium depending on price. Seeing what is out there before ordering NIB. Thanks!

#7581 4 years ago

I'm looking for a wife who has been cheated on by her husband and wants to get back at him by selling off his HUO Sterns and/or JJPs cheap. I'm open to various recent titles.

#7582 4 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

I'm looking for a wife who has been cheated on by her husband and wants to get back at him by selling off his HUO Sterns and/or JJPs cheap. I'm open to various recent titles.

If you find her, you can have the pins. I will show her other ways she can get back at him.............lol

#7583 4 years ago

Got a bunch of boards for sale or trade. Hit m

Parts - Wanted
Wanted! - “I am looking to see if any one wants to trade boards. I have a bunch of gottlieb system 80 and 80b boards of various varieties including TWO non booting swemmer mpus and a swemmer ...”
2019-07-17
Aurora, IL
Wanted
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 152 times
e up.

#7584 4 years ago
Quoted from JayDee:

No matter what you call it, it's a horrible arena and was outdated the day it opened.

#7585 4 years ago

I'm dangerous with my Silhuoette Cameo 3
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/silhouette-cameo-pinball-restorers-club

#7586 4 years ago

There’s a what looks to be a Transformers LE on Facebook for $3,000

https://m.facebook.com/marketplace/item/487148091853022/?search_query=messaging_thread

#7587 4 years ago
Quoted from Slips:

There’s a what looks to be a Transformers LE on Facebook for $3,000

Contacted seller...sold already.

#7588 4 years ago

GAP probably bought it and will flip it for double.

#7589 4 years ago

Okay, just posted Transporter for sale in the market. Lots of photos.
Pm me if you’re interested.
Thanks!

#7590 4 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Okay, just posted Transporter for sale in the market. Lots of photos.
Pm me if you’re interested.
Thanks!

Oh my....I’m seriously mulling this one over. Looks amazing @kklank

#7591 4 years ago

Anyone have a JJP Hobbit they wanna sell or Trade?

#7592 4 years ago
Quoted from Marcdaddy:

PM sent

#7593 4 years ago
Quoted from Marcdaddy:

Someone just posted in the Indiana thread they are looking to sell theirs:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-indiana/page/28#post-5106314

#7594 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Rapid Fire Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “For Sale - Bally Rapid Fire pinball machine. Working and in decent shape. Recently cleaned and adjusted. Pick up in Hampshire, IL 60140. Interesting trades considered.”
2019-12-23
Hampshire, IL
750 (OBO)
Archived after: 232 days
Viewed: 357 times

Just listed Rapid Fire in Hampshire, IL 60140. Coming soon...Shopped Congo and '78 Chance.

#7595 4 years ago

Have my No Fear listed. $3,100
Cabinet color is in great shape..
Here's a video:

#7596 4 years ago

I'm considering making a virtual machine specifically for EM games, so I need a cheap EM donor cabinet. I need a head and a base, and maybe some legs. I don't care if the head matches the base. I don't care about art. I just care that the pieces are sturdy, legs can attach, it's mold free and doesn't smell bad. Hopefully southwest suburbs. Definitely cheap.

I won't ruin a restorable EM to do this, so I am looking for donor options.

#7597 4 years ago

Will be listing a Black Knight LE with maybe a few dozen plays on it. Have some older titles coming in and BK just didn't grab me or the family as I hoped. Would consider trades.

#7598 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Will be listing a Black Knight LE with maybe a few dozen plays on it.

You gotta knock off my GC first!

#7599 4 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

You gotta knock off my GC first!

Yeah on Several machines thanks for That! lol Almost cleared you on BM66 and DP but close.....

#7600 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Yeah on Several machines thanks for That! lol Almost cleared you on BM66 and DP but close.....

Don't feel bad. Yancy has some high scores on a couple of my games as well. Try as I might, I was never able to take down his GC score on my GoT LE, so I did the only thing that I could do and sold the game. Now it's somebody else's problem!

There are 12,006 posts in this topic. You are on page 152 of 241.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/152 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.