New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 90537)

Chicago Trader/Seller Club

By badbilly27

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8,908 posts
  • 493 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 18 minutes ago by gweempose
  • Topic is favorited by 343 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 957 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5366_(resized).JPG
IMG_5359_(resized).JPG
FullSizeRender_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_9_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_8_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_6_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_7_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

There are 8908 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 179.
#701 6 years ago
Quoted from tadowhere:

"No Limit"? I thought the ladder,

Typo.. no limit:
http://www.yelp.com/biz/no-limit-arcade-algonquin

His arcade started with 10 pins, then one by one his partner was selling them off, part of the reason they went out of business. Their business license was for an arcade, but they were selling machines on the side which is a separate retail business. Seemed like they were selling off the pins because they had no idea how to repair them. The inflated prices are mostly because he pays a tech to work on them, so he's passing that cost on.

#702 6 years ago

Anyone interested in trading? I am interested Bally/ Williams pinball machines WPC or later. The only System 11 I would consider is a nice Diner. I am not interested in other brands of machines because I don't want to take the time to learn how to repair them. I am looking for something without any (or minimal) playfield damage. I am in the NW suburbs of Chicago...

pinz.jpg
#703 6 years ago

I am selling a brand new TZ Proximity Board set that I originally bought from Little Shop of Games. Made by Pinpoint Electronics, this is the set that corrects the flaky detection of the Powerball in the trough in TZ.

Pics below. LSOG sells it for $65; selling for $55 shipped via USPS Priority Mail.

295349-i.jpg 295350-i.jpg
#705 6 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

coasterguy may need this pm him

OK, thanks Mike.

#706 6 years ago

Looking for a Shaq Attaq. This is not a joke. I have plans for it. Would like it working, clean, and cheap. PM if you can bring yourself to part with yours.

#707 6 years ago

Just following up in this thread to let everyone know that my LOTR did sell.

Dave

#708 6 years ago

TZ trough boards are sold pending payment.

#710 6 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

Did coasterguy take them.

Yes, Mike. Thanks for giving me the heads-up.

#712 6 years ago

Jungle queen is shopped out fully working. Very nice condition all around. $750 obo and available for immediate pickup. everything is nice and shiny. Schematics included. Located 45-55 min north of chicago.

jungle queen 011.jpg jungle queen 001.jpg jungle queen 002.jpg jungle queen 004.jpg jungle queen 005.jpg jungle queen 006.jpg jungle queen 007.jpg jungle queen 008.jpg jungle queen 009.jpg jungle queen 010.jpg
#713 6 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Typo.. no limit:
http://www.yelp.com/biz/no-limit-arcade-algonquin
His arcade started with 10 pins, then one by one his partner was selling them off, part of the reason they went out of business. Their business license was for an arcade, but they were selling machines on the side which is a separate retail business. Seemed like they were selling off the pins because they had no idea how to repair them. The inflated prices are mostly because he pays a tech to work on them, so he's passing that cost on.

These guy were heavily into arcade games back in the 90's and their quality back then was hugely questionable. They had a huge warehouse on the second floor of the old Shedd's building on State St. & Highland Ave in Elgin. I remember going to their liquidation auction back in 1998 or so because they had to get out. I remember getting some Exidy gun game for $12.

#714 6 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

I have a Bally strikes and spares for $900

PM sent

#715 6 years ago

Thanks for the insight. Sounds like I just need to gauge the deal when I see the machine. Always more cautious having to hear about repairs/ upgrades from a third party. So flat out, is anything over $2K too much for a DE Simpsons, regardless of work done/ conditon? Is a truly mint machine with modern upgrades worth that much more considering the overall depth/design of the game?

#716 6 years ago
Quoted from weaselfest:

is anything over $2K too much for a DE Simpsons, regardless of work done/ conditon?

If you plan to keep it forever no. If you plan to sell it in a year, guaranteed loss. It's a shallow pin with repetitive soundbites from the 1st season. Unless you're a real diehard simpsons fan, I would be cautious about paying that much.

#717 6 years ago

if it's mint. 2k isn't that bad. the playfield wears pretty bad on this game.

#718 6 years ago

anyone around here going to York show that can haul a game back?

#719 6 years ago

I am selling my excellent condition No Fear. The playfield is a 8.5. I have LED's in the GI's. legs, side rails, lock down bar and coin door were powdered by Matt at Back Alley Creations. Back glass is signed by Steve Ritchie and Greg Freres. If you want any additional photos, please let me know. Local pick up only.

Trade's of interest are Metallica or Star Trek. I will also be selling my Johnny (to be listed later), also in very nice shape that could sweeten a deal.

No Fear 5.jpg No Fear sale 2.JPG No Fear sale 3.JPG No Fear sale 4.JPG No Fear 6.jpg
#720 6 years ago

More pics

8.JPG 9.JPG 10.JPG 11.JPG 13.JPG 12.JPG
#721 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

anyone around here going to York show that can haul a game back?

If you can't find anybody check with Brian Saunders. Don't know if he is full on the way back though.

#722 6 years ago

HUO RFM is sold. Thanks much.

Dougram69@yahoo.com

#723 6 years ago
Quoted from TurboTim:

I am selling my excellent condition No Fear. The playfield is a 8.5. I have LED's in the GI's. legs, side rails, lock down bar and coin door were powdered by Matt at Back Alley Creations. Back glass is signed by Steve Ritchie and Greg Freres. If you want any additional photos, please let me know. Local pick up only.
Trade's of interest are Metallica or Star Trek. I will also be selling my Johnny (to be listed later), also in very nice shape that could sweeten a deal.

No Fear sale 2.JPG 270 KB

No Fear 5.jpg 351 KB

No Fear sale 3.JPG 407 KB

No Fear sale 4.JPG 339 KB

No Fear 6.jpg 289 KB

WOW!!! that looks nice. GLWS

#724 6 years ago
Quoted from TurboTim:

I am selling my excellent condition No Fear.

price?

#725 6 years ago
Quoted from weaselfest:

has anyone personally had any dealings with a Mark Battaglia?

Yes. PM me what you want to know. Nice guy.

#726 6 years ago

Sorry, $2,500.

#727 6 years ago

Well, today I got the crazy thought of trying to raise enough funds to at least make a deposit on WOOLY ($1000 by Jan 1st and an addition $3500 by Feb 15?).

I posted on a local forum to put out a feeler and sold my Stargate in a few minutes. Now it is a bit more real that I could possibly sell another game and have my needed deposit for WOOLY.

I am putting up RoadShow as the second game on the block and will likely get photos and advertise at all the usual places in the next few days. Figured I would mention it here (along with the WI thread) at this point in case any regional guys are interested.

RS cabinet is typical routed condition but pf is very nice. NVRAM installed so no batteries to worry about. I did a bit of work to it after buying it from Doot last year. Fresh flipper rebuilds. No "fish wear". 100% working. LEDs throughout. Many of you played it at MadRollin this past Sept.

Let me know if you are interested now and I can send you pics directly.
Transport to Expo on Friday is a possibility

Asking 2600.

#728 6 years ago

WOOLY? Man am I out of the loop lately.

#729 6 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

WOOLY? Man am I out of the loop lately.

http://riotpinball.com/node/6

There is a thread somewhere on pinside with more info and video/pics

#730 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

http://riotpinball.com/node/6

There is a thread somewhere on pinside with more info and video/pics

I think I played this a few years ago at Expo when it was sort of working. Interesting game if I recall.

So hard to keep track of all these boutiques. They also show an Alice in Wonderland pin in the works too. Is this competing with JPOP or in collaboration. Who's on first? I'm so lost.

#731 6 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Is this competing with JPOP or in collaboration

Alice in wonderland is an open license, and JPOP still has to complete his first 2 projects.

#732 6 years ago

That's cuz you don't spend 24/7/365 on Pinside.

#733 6 years ago

I may be selling my holy grail. BBB just opened last October from NIB with 19 plays on her. There's a thread - I just don't want to link to it right now.

I should change my name to Frodo

#734 6 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

I may be selling my holy grail. BBB just opened last October from NIB with 19 plays on her. There's a thread - I just don't want to link to it right now.
I should change my name to Frodo

????? 19 plays!!!! Go play that damn thing before you sell it!

#735 6 years ago

I realize you have several games to choose from when deciding what to play, but how do you have a NIB BBB for a year and only put 19 games on it?

#736 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

????? 19 plays!!!! Go play that damn thing before you sell it!

Yes , This ^^^^ . Only 19 plays in a year . How do you know if you even like the game or not ? You may not want to sell it after all .

#737 6 years ago

yup, anything less than 50 plays, the game isn't even broken in yet. Hell my LOTR was unplayable until after 100 games.

#738 6 years ago

3 pins for sale....

Fish Tales $2500 obo
HUO T3 $3200 obo
HUO Road Show $3400 obo

Discount price if you take all 3.

P1060947.JPGP1060924.JPGP1060911.JPGP1060914.JPG

#739 6 years ago
Quoted from cards25:

I realize you have several games to choose from when deciding what to play, but how do you have a NIB BBB for a year and only put 19 games on it?

Quoted from trilogybeer:

Yes , This ^^^^ . Only 19 plays in a year . How do you know if you even like the game or not ? You may not want to sell it after all .

Quoted from CaptainNeo:

yup, anything less than 50 plays, the game isn't even broken in yet. Hell my LOTR was unplayable until after 100 games.

I love the game. I have the good fortune of putting many plays over the years at fellow collectors homes. It's not a matter of liking the game or not - I like it. Check out my other post and it will provide more insights. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nib-bbb-unboxed-tonight

I travel a lot for work so when home with 23+ pins and make up time with the family - you'd be surprised how little certain titles get played in my collection. Never said it was right.

#740 6 years ago

wow, that FT looks good. Fish are in good shape and cabinet is not faded. Not even restored?

#741 6 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

I love the game. I have the good fortune of putting many plays over the years at fellow collectors homes. It's not a matter of liking the game or not - I like it. Check out my other post and it will provide more insights. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nib-bbb-unboxed-tonight
I travel a lot for work so when home with 23+ pins and make up time with the family - you'd be surprised how little certain titles get played in my collection. Never said it was right.

but your still playing and keeping GNR right?

#742 6 years ago

I have a GNR(extremely nice condition) with original topper and an IJ - complete restore, HSA stage 3 playfield, new decals, upgraded speakers and sub,leds, mods, brass everywhere. Both for sale. Any interest, please pm me. PM me for pictures. These are both CQ. Thanks!

#743 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

but your still playing and keeping GNR right?

Just played it earlier today. Going nowhere.

#744 6 years ago

Nice games for sale T7 !
Can you deliver to expo ?

#746 6 years ago
Quoted from T7:

3 pins for sale....
Fish Tales $2500 obo
HUO T3 $3200 obo
HUO Road Show $3400 obo
Discount price if you take all 3.

P1060914.JPG 445 KB

P1060911.JPG 490 KB

P1060924.JPG 474 KB

P1060947.JPG 370 KB

#747 6 years ago

It's like T2 and T3, but even better ...

#748 6 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Hopefully by the time T7 rolls around they can get it so the balls melt away and reform in a new place.

#749 6 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Well T2 +T3 = T5 not T7.....can't you add.

#750 6 years ago

T7 is the poster. Doh!

But maybe it's a new custom made version by GAP with Arnie's sweat in the level bubble.

I kid Mike, I kid.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
$ 5,899.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 5,899.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 229.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
£ 12.00
$ 239.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
$ 19.95
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 229.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 28.95
$ 6.00
Electronics
German-Pinball-Modular
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Playfield - Plastics
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 239.00
€ 8.10
Flipper Parts
Buthamburg
$ 110.00
Boards
AMCO
$ 24.95
Lighting - Other
The MOD Couple
$ 9.95
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
There are 8908 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 179.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside