FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

There are 12,005 posts in this topic. You are on page 147 of 241.
#7301 4 years ago

You know, those fitness comp bikinis are crazy expensive

I already know

#7302 4 years ago

That bikini is almost as good as that $4k Big Hurt that just went up.

Almost.

#7303 4 years ago

Still have the Corvette playfield CPR gold $599.00

#7304 4 years ago

Looking for a JJP Pirates LE if anyone is considering moving one along.

#7305 4 years ago

Any EM guys here?
I have a Gottlieb Bank Shot that I repainted (will include the paint).
Playfield is 8/10, backglass is 9/10.
730 made.
It was working before I moved it and I'm trying to chase down the gremlin that won't let it start a game.
I'd be willing to let it go cheap as I'm out of room and have other projects to work on.

#7306 4 years ago

Rob Zombie for sale:

#7307 4 years ago

Wheel of Fortune for sale :

Machine - For Sale
Wheel of Fortune Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO - Wheel of Fortune. Excellent Condition and Low plays. Nicest WOF I have seen. $4200 cash and carry. Will not ship. No Trades. I need space ! REDUCED $4100 Cash will buy it. ...”
2019-05-20
Grafton, WI
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 188 times

#7308 4 years ago

I got a player condition Gorgar I listed on FB marketplace and CL... if anyone is interested that’s mine... feel free to send a PM. Possibly interested in trades ... Dan

Note if I make deal with pinsider I’ll make a donation...

Added over 5 years ago:

Sold (outside of pinside)

#7309 4 years ago

Could also let this woodrail go. I am about 30 minutes north of Milwaukee...

Machine - For Sale
Straight Shooter Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Straight Shooter. Plays great. Shay Repro Backglass. New playfield plastics. New Backglass and plastics are about Five hundred dollars in upgrades alone... Nice playfield and soli...”
2019-05-22
Grafton, WI
900 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 142 times

#7310 4 years ago

Nice looking game and a great guy to deal with.

#7311 4 years ago

I might possibly be listing a very nice HUO Spider-Man in the next several days. Let me know if you might be interested.

#7312 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
NIB - New in box (personal) - “I have a brand new in box POTC LE JJP machine being delivered today. If you are interested, then feel free to reach out. I may end up keeping it as well but open to offers. I am...”
2019-05-23
Hawthorn Woods, IL
11,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 3135 times
Contributed to Pinside

The game is being delivered today but now I think I may sell this and wait for the next stern hoping that the Jurassic World rumor is true.

#7313 4 years ago

At that price, you'll be able to wait out the rumor.

Quoted from jeffgoldstein2:

Machine - For Sale

Pirates of the Caribbean (LE)

New!

NIB - New in box (personal) “I have a brand new in box POTC LE JJP machine being delivered today. If you are interested, then feel free to reach out. I may end up keeping it as well but open to offers. I am...”

21 hours ago

Hawthorn Woods, IL

11,100 (OBO)

jeffgoldstein2

The game is being delivered today but now I think I may sell this and wait for the next stern hoping that the Jurassic World rumor is true.

#7314 4 years ago
Quoted from kcZ:

At that price, you'll be able to wait out the rumor.

We will see.

#7316 4 years ago
Quoted from waldo34:

I have a players Demo Man missing a couple of plastics with an intermediate elavator issue thinking about trading might list to sell.

HOW MUCH waldo34 ?

#7317 4 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Could also let this woodrail go.

Quoted from AlexF:

Nice looking game and a great guy to deal with.

So you're saying he's a pretty straight shooter to do business with?

#7318 4 years ago

Yes sir, that's true.

#7319 4 years ago

I would let Wheel of Fortune go at $4100 this weekend. I am around home for the Memorial Day Weekend.

I am located about 20-30 minutes North of Milwaukee just off I43 in Grafton, WI.

see post 7307 above in this thread....

#7320 4 years ago

Update Pending Sale on Abra Ca Dabra

I have an Abra Ca Dabra project that I know I won’t have time to dig into for months.... have a BGResto BG on order for it... PF in good shape, cabs OK.... i guess I’d put this up for trade this weekend... mainly interest in WMS 3-7 pins or other early solid state... not looking to spend any cash... also have that players Gorgar for sale or trade and I’ll have a time warp up for sale or trade... Also, have a midway little league pitch and bat.. PM if interested ... I should be around all weekend... if I get rid of that pitch and bat I could be interested in a slugfest.... Dan

Any trade or sale and I’ll make a pinside donation.

Added over 5 years ago:

Gorgar sold

Added over 5 years ago:

Abra Ca Dabra sold via pinside... donation made

#7321 4 years ago

Does anyone have a Williams master display they want to sell or trade for two working 6 digit player displays...

Also need a Williams 3-6 power supply board.

Thanks
Dan

Update - Master Display found

Added over 5 years ago:

Fixed my power supply... local pinside Mike has the replacement MR500 diodes I needed

#7322 4 years ago

Straight Shooter Woodrail - reduced to $900
I am about 20-30 minutes North of Milwaukee just off the freeway.

Machine - For Sale
Straight Shooter Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Straight Shooter. Plays great. Shay Repro Backglass. New playfield plastics. New Backglass and plastics are about Five hundred dollars in upgrades alone... Nice playfield and soli...”
2019-05-22
Grafton, WI
900 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 142 times

#7323 4 years ago

Wheel Of Fortune reduced $4100

HUO and nicest one you will find.

Machine - For Sale
Wheel of Fortune Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO - Wheel of Fortune. Excellent Condition and Low plays. Nicest WOF I have seen. $4200 cash and carry. Will not ship. No Trades. I need space ! REDUCED $4100 Cash will buy it. ...”
2019-05-20
Grafton, WI
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 188 times

#7324 4 years ago

Rob Zombie reduced $4800 obo

HUO. Very low plays, Topper and factory upgrades.

#7325 4 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

I have an Abra Ca Dabra project that I know I won’t have time to dig into for months.... have a BGResto BG on order for it... PF in good shape, cabs OK.... i guess I’d put this up for trade this weekend... mainly interest in WMS 3-7 pins or other early solid state... not looking to spend any cash... also have that players Gorgar for sale or trade and I’ll have a time warp up for sale or trade... Also, have a midway little league pitch and bat.. PM if interested ... I should be around all weekend... if I get rid of that pitch and bat I could be interested in a slugfest.... Dan
Any trade or sale and I’ll make a pinside donation.

Gorgar price drop... $995

Added over 5 years ago:

Sold

#7327 4 years ago

I have a refurbished sliverball mania, paragon and players slugfest

#7328 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
The Sopranos Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice looking and playing Sopranos. Game plays great with no issues. I've added premium Leds to a lot of the playfield. Playfield has been waxed and cleaned. Plastics look good with...”
2019-05-06
Burton, MI
4,250 (OBO)
Archived after: 37 days
Viewed: 383 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7329 4 years ago

Project Tri Zone sample game for sale

$350 obo ... trade welcome

Machine - For Trade
As is - “I picked this up in sale/partial trade... it’s complete except there are no legs... what you see is what you get. All I’ve done is open her up to take pictures. The batteries l...”
2019-05-27
Hampshire, IL
Trade
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 307 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7330 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
White Water Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “FS: Whitewater, it’s in nice shape, original topper, ramps and Boulders are in good shape, playfield looks good, no wear at lost mine kick out. Solid game asking $5100 Tnx for l...”
2019-05-28
Rockford, IL
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 377 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7331 4 years ago

Just pick up a Congo in a package deal. Needs cleaning and adjustment. As is, quick sale $4100 firm.

#7332 4 years ago

Got a nice freshly shopped Bally Pool Sharks I am looking at $1500 obo. Would trade for other system 11 plus cash, or other similar era ss games. Let me know what you have!

Details:

Top was completely torn down and cleaned, new star posts, new lane guides, new rubber, warm white leds from pinball life. There is a lot of layered plastic on this machine.

Drop targets were taken apart and cleaned, they are snappy. LEDs in all inserts. Color matched ball inserts in the center. I have replaced a bunch of coil sleeves, but not all yet. I can include the remainder. I have been lazy about them, the game plays great as is.

I have a flipper rebuild kit but it doesnt need it currently. I was going to get the white carrot flippers to be era appropriate and rebuild them then. The previous owner had them rebuilt and changed to wpc era williams flippers, and they are strong so I havent done the rebuild yet.

Playfield is pretty nice. Minimal insert wear for the most part. One wear spot at the left inlane ball drop. The mylar seems to have a crease or two in it. Im not sure if thats normal. It doesnt affect gameplay at all. I will post pictures of everything soon.

New grey legs from PBL.

Backglass is almost perfect. I dont think there is anything more than a few small spots if any.

Displays are crisp and clean.

One of the nicer Pool Sharks I have ever seen. The only real bad is the cabinet. Its a little scratched up, and the front left has some odd art repair. Usual leg wear, Ive got protectors on it now.

I will post pics soon. Hopefully by end of week. Like I said, the game plays great. Its fun, but the theme isnt really up our alley. Not looking to quick sell or anything. Most likely wont move it until after 6/8 since I have a party that weekend.

#7333 4 years ago

Still looking for a players Williams Fish Tales (cabinet fade, fish insert wear, etc).

EM projects also enjoyed.

#7335 4 years ago

#AFM SOLD...
#CFTBL SOLD...

I got some more pins, and my space filled up. So, I'm selling my Arduino LED animated Creature from the Black Lagoon and Attack from Mars playfields. $600 for the pair. They were pulled out for swaps, I bought them, and made a few hundred solder connections, programmed some light shows, and hung them up. People love these things.

Check them out. They are regular playfield dimensions, and the frames are flat black 1x4s.

#7336 4 years ago
Quoted from Draegermeister:

#AFM SOLD... $300 for #CFTBL
I got some more pins, and my space filled up. So, I'm selling my Arduino LED animated Creature from the Black Lagoon and Attack from Mars playfields. $600 for the pair. They were pulled out for swaps, I bought them, and made a few hundred solder connections, programmed some light shows, and hung them up. People love these things.

Check them out. They are regular playfield dimensions, and the frames are flat black 1x4s.

PM sent

#7337 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Time Warp Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “TIME WARP!!!! $850 to $775 to $700 Firm Now that I got your attention about this HUO since 1989 Time Warp ... l’ll break the news that it’s a player condition pin. My dad brou...”
2019-05-30
Hampshire, IL
700 (OBO)
Viewed: 1309 times

#7338 4 years ago

Just listed my BSD in the marketplace. Open to trades as well if you've got something interesting...I've been thinking an AC/DC premium might be getting into my price range lately.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is a decent condition, working, Dracula pinball machine. Cabinet is faded, like most Draculas. Playfield is in decent condition with a bit of mylar lifting/bubbling ove...”
2019-05-30
Muskego, WI
3,800 (OBO)
Viewed: 1016 times

#7339 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Judge Dredd Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I've been thinking of parting with my Judge Dredd for a bit now as I have some stuff around the house I'd like to spruce up. Upper playfield has been stripped, cleaned and buffed ...”
2019-05-30
Barrington, IL
Viewed: 223 times
Contributed to Pinside
I've been thinking of parting with my Judge Dredd for a bit now as I have some stuff around the house I'd like to spruce up.

Upper playfield has been stripped, cleaned and buffed within 6 months, waxed every 3 with new balls added every wax cycle.
All wireforms have been powdercoated to match the apron (bronze/gold)
all LEDs throughout (with the exception of the lights under the slings and the two spotlights I added above the slings - I like the warm look with the colors of the lower playfield)
legs, siderails, lockdown bar have been powdercoated black, and it has the OG topper (but I dont have it installed)
Cabinet and head sides have great color, but the front around the coin door has the common fade (someone tried to touch up some blue at one time) Cabinet/head is not flawless by any means but it's decent for sure.
Playfield is nice but there is a small line in the left orbit from ball trail.
New Sub speaker in the bottom cab installed.
No deadworld mod installed (it slows down gameplay and I prefer it without the mod)
Cliffy right ramp protector/kit
DMD is in great shape, and has an anti glare film installed.
I've preemptively replaced a power cap at C5 (never had flipper resets with this game but I do this with all WPC games, sometimes the bridge rectifier if it needs it as well) game is not collector perfect but it's above player quality - looks and plays fast/smooth/great.

Figured I'd put some details out there if anyone local was interested. I'll be around fri/sat/sun

#7340 4 years ago
Quoted from gjm7777:

I've been thinking of parting with my Judge Dredd ... I'm asking $3200

Just a reminder. If you are asking $3k or more for a game, you are required to create an ad in the market for it. Thanks!

#7341 4 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Just a reminder. If you are asking $3k or more for a game, you are required to create an ad in the market for it. Thanks!

Ah I did not realize that - apologies!

I'll get an ad up here in a few, and will donate of course.

Thanks

#7342 4 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

worth note that this is very inconsistent/ seems to rarely be enforced anymore.

I see lots of posts in passing about games for sale in various threads.

#7343 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

worth note that this is very inconsistent/ seems to rarely be enforced anymore.
I see lots of posts in passing about games for sale in various threads.

Kinda question if the value should be raised a bit? I mean, think of how much games have gone up since this rule was first introduced.

#7344 4 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Machine - For Sale

**PRICE DROP** Time Warp - HUO since 1989

New!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “TIME WARP!!!! $850 to $775

Now that I got your attention about this HUO since 1989 Time Warp ... l’ll break the news that it’s a player condition pin. My dad brought this home...”

850 (OBO)

Mark sale pending
Edit ad details
End ad listing

PRICE DROP $775

#7345 4 years ago

I have a tee’d off for sale
Located in spring grove for 2450
Also there is an add listed

Machine - For Sale
Tee'd Off Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “game works great including topper this game is unshopped doesn't look to be any broken plastics does have some wear shown in the pics display is great as well”
2019-07-19
Spring Grove, IL
Archived after: 33 days
Viewed: 492 times

#7346 4 years ago

Weekend Bump - Game is in the Milwaukee Metro area at my son's apartment in Greenfield , WI.

Rob Zombie: Reduced $4800 obo

HUO. Very low plays, Topper and factory upgrades. This game is beautiful and nearly brand new.

#7347 4 years ago

Hey All

I'm still looking to move on my MMr LE. Ideally it would be a trade plus cash depending on the trade.

Color Upgrade, Black Trim and shaker. I can't remember if the shaker was included with purchase on the LE's

Machines I'm looking for in no particular order. If its not on the list I'm not looking for it right now.

Stern Aerosmith
Stern Monopoly
Stern Playboy
Jackbot
Mousin Around
Transporter The Rescue
High Speed
Banzai Run
Black Knight 2K
Space Station
Big Guns
Grand Lizard
Pinbot

chris

#7348 4 years ago

If you end up selling outright, I have a Jackbot I'm looking to sell this summer.

#7349 4 years ago
Quoted from cards25:

If you end up selling outright, I have a Jackbot I'm looking to sell this summer.

Cool. The worst part about the hobby is the hole that is left when you sell something outright. But I guess I shouldn't rule it out if someone came at me with the right deal. I'll keep your machine in mind if its still around when I sell.

#7350 4 years ago

sounds good. Im in no hurry. Haven't taken any pics yet, just throwing it out there.

There are 12,005 posts in this topic. You are on page 147 of 241.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/147 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.