FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

There are 12,037 posts in this topic. You are on page 145 of 241.
#7201 4 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

brad76 is looking for just such a game ...

Machine - Wanted

Wanted: Demolition Man

Wanted! “Looking for a very nice version of this game. Prefer to have LEDs already installed. Willing to travel for the right game.”

23 days ago

Plainfield, IL

Wanted

Brad76

I think the moderator needs moderated, he is smoking something, lol

#7202 4 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

brad76 is looking for just such a game ...

Machine - Wanted

Wanted: Demolition Man

Wanted! “Looking for a very nice version of this game. Prefer to have LEDs already installed. Willing to travel for the right game.”

23 days ago

Plainfield, IL

Wanted

Brad76

Hey, at least your heart was in the right place even though it's the wrong game. Thanks though!

#7203 4 years ago

D'oh! I really need to pay more attention.

For some reason I always lump those two games together, even though JD is based on the comic, not the Stallone movie.

1 week later
#7205 4 years ago

Selling my fully loaded Houdini for just $5800. Come and get it.

#7206 4 years ago

Who's going to MGC Saturday?

#7207 4 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Who's going to MGC Saturday?

I'll be there!

#7208 4 years ago

Sorry to disappoint you dirtbag66 not sure what your problem with me is, but I'll be at the show and I'm gonna have a BLAST!

#7209 4 years ago

I'll be there

#7210 4 years ago
Quoted from BackFlipper:

Selling my fully loaded Houdini for just $5800. Come and get it.

Machine - For Sale

Houdini

New!

NOB - New out of box (first owner) “I am selling my Minty HUO Houdini. It is fully loaded with Art Blades, Magic Glass, Topper, Shaker and a bunch of mods (see photos). There is not a single mark on this game and it ...”

1 day ago

Batavia, IL

5,800 (Firm)

BackFlipper

NOB? So it has been setup but never played?

#7211 4 years ago

My MBRse is spoken for. This thread seems to be better than the marketplace for selling games, for me at least. So I’d like to contribute to the sight but my last transaction was a trade that’s going to happen before my ad went up. Anyone know what the-fee is for a trade?

#7212 4 years ago

Got my first Pinside pin in this thread.

The St Louis thread is where I found my FT.

Maybe make a donation?

#7213 4 years ago

I'd suggest making a donation. Robin and his brother do a great job on this site and really help bring the community together.

Keep posting what you're looking for and selling locally in this thread. The opportunity to meet local collectors is what it's all about. Or you can just pm me first if you'd like.

#7214 4 years ago

Considering selling my multimorphic p3 with canon , lexy, cosmic and all mini games and backglass monitor. Anyone local considering one ?

#7215 4 years ago

MGC was awesome this year!

#7216 4 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

I'd suggest making a donation. Robin and his brother do a great job on this site and really help bring the community together.
Keep posting what you're looking for and selling locally in this thread. The opportunity to meet local collectors is what it's all about. Or you can just pm me first if you'd like.

Agreed. I will leave a donation and I’m sure our paths will cross badbilly27

#7217 4 years ago

Anyone looking for a Cleopatra?

#7218 4 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

Yeah, Mark Antony.

#7219 4 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

I sure as hell know where you can get a backglass for $150.

#7220 4 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Just think, you could buy them both!

#7221 4 years ago

Do it and buy the glass so we don't have to see that ad anymore!

#7222 4 years ago

If I said I wanted to trade a lightly used DILE for a nice Scared Stiff, would that trip anyone's trigger? Or would you all just point and laugh at my poor decision making?

#7223 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Elektra Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “-new plastics -LEDs -new alltek mpu -new lamp boards -new rubber and flipper bats -new drop targets -new rollovers -new board connectors -new caps for sound board -clean backglass...”
2019-04-10
Madison, WI
2,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 1308 times

#7224 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

If I said I wanted to trade a lightly used DILE for a nice Scared Stiff, would that trip anyone's trigger? Or would you all just point and laugh at my poor decision making?

That's a great choice IMO. I would do it!

#7225 4 years ago

NOB? So it has been setup but never played?<

NOB is a choice when selling a game on Pinside. They define at as "first owner of new in box" game. They have HUO also as a choice but it implies multiple owners. I have about 150 plays on this game. Come take a look if you are interested.

#7226 4 years ago

Looking for a Whirlwind as my first pin. Let me know if you have one and would sell it.

#7227 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Hahahaha!! Just kidding. I never really got into dile. I think it's a good decision. Although some people absolutely love dile.

#7228 4 years ago

Price reduced to $5600. Contact me through PM with any questions.

#7229 4 years ago

Does anyone want to get rid of a WOZ?

#7230 4 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Yeah... Tell me about. I'm always seeing that stupid backglass for sale.

#7231 4 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

Does anyone want to get rid of a WOZ?

I'm thinking about it.

Wanna trade for your Dialed In?

#7232 4 years ago

Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple) - “I have the gold edition playfileds From Cpr. Selling at a lower cost than what I paid for them. Ended up not needing them afterall. Williams Fire! Williams Corvette Williams Fisht...”
2019-04-18
Rockford, IL
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 526 times

#7233 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

I'm thinking about it.
Wanna trade for your Dialed In?

Don’t have di anymore. Which woz do you have ?

#7234 4 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

Don’t have di anymore. Which woz do you have ?

ECLE #294 with Red Smoke witch mod! I'm also on the list for the flying monkey mod.

#7235 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

ECLE #294 with Red Smoke witch mod! I'm also on the list for the flying monkey mod.

Old light boards ?

#7236 4 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

Old light boards ?

7.5, unfortunately. Haven't had any issues with them, but I know they are the older boards.

#7237 4 years ago

Personally I think the 7.5 boards are acceptable. I have them on my RR 75th with no problems either unless you count replacing throne light had the game over 3 years but no way I'm selling.

#7238 4 years ago
Quoted from indybru:

Personally I think the 7.5 boards are acceptable. I have them on my RR 75th with no problems either, had the game over 3 years but no way I'm selling.

Agreed. I used to think I would never sell my WoZ, but my son and I really enjoyed Wonka last weekend. It's a Lawlor and it shoots buttery smooth. I can only imagine what it will be like once the code is finished.

#7239 4 years ago

Agreed, played Wonka and BK . Really enjoyed them this place will be hopping most likely something's got to go to add these pins.

#7240 4 years ago

I'm looking for a Class of 1812 (local). I also have a very nice Evel Knievel if anyone is looking for one. I'll post a marketplace ad for that next week.

#7241 4 years ago

Throwing around the idea of turning my JP and T2 into an XMENLE and a system 11 of some sort. I was looking at f14 maybe...open to others.

Any one interested in some trades? Possibly plus cash on my end depending....let me know.

#7242 4 years ago

I've got a Data East Torpedo Alley. Slight project as left flipper is locked up and maybe a switch or bad coil on ball lock. Needs shopped. Overall in solid shape. $1900 obo

Also have a Captain Fantastic. Recently shopped and LEDd. Very nice shape all around. Small chime is snapped and medium chime coil needs to be replaced. $1550 obo

#7243 4 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Throwing around the idea of turning my JP and T2 into an XMENLE and a system 11 of some sort. I was looking at f14 maybe...open to others.
Any one interested in some trades? Possibly plus cash on my end depending....let me know.

Any photos of the T2? If you were to sell it outright that is...

#7244 4 years ago

Looking for a nice to excellent condition TZ. Also, want an HUO Metallica. Please let me know if you have either of these games. Thanks

#7245 4 years ago
Quoted from victor:

Looking for a nice to excellent condition TZ. Also, want an HUO Metallica. Please let me know if you have either of these games. Thanks

There's one on Facebook Marketplace in El Paso, IL

#7246 4 years ago

Looking to buy an empty Data East cabinet. Let me know if you just happen to have a spare floating around.

Parts - Wanted
Wanted! - “I'm hoping to save some time and space on a project by using an additional cabinet for a swap. Let me know if you have an empty Data East cabinet you're looking to sell.”
2019-04-17
Racine, WI
Wanted
Archived after: 409 days
Viewed: 293 times

#7247 4 years ago

Selling my Apollo 13. Ad is up in the marketplace.

#7248 4 years ago

Free must pick up buy Saturday, all or nothing. No head box, ruff split corners.
Star Trek Bally bottom cab. pm for pics.

#7249 4 years ago

I'll be posting my huo family guy this week, I can bring to patz or Allentown.

#7250 4 years ago

Looking for a players condition/faded condition/fish insert wear FishTales in Chicago area. Also like 50's-60's project Williams Em's…..

There are 12,037 posts in this topic. You are on page 145 of 241.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/145?hl=etnfrd67 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.