FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,133 posts in this topic. You are on page 143 of 243.
#7101 5 years ago

For those in the Chicago area who want to get some time on Oktoberfest, you can stop by our offices next week, Monday through Wednesday from 5pm to 8pm to help us with testing the machine.

You can find our address on our website: www.american-pinball.com

#7102 5 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

For those in the Chicago area who want to get some time on Oktoberfest, you can stop by our offices next week, Monday through Wednesday from 5pm to 8pm to help us with testing the machine.

A very nice offer. Thanks.

#7103 5 years ago
Quoted from Marcdaddy:

Anyone know of/have a Gorgar they are looking to part with?

mark my buddy just picked up a nice one he's in st. louis!

#7104 5 years ago

"For those in the Chicago area who want to get some time on Oktoberfest, you can stop by our offices next week, Monday through Wednesday from 5pm to 8pm to help us with testing the machine.
You can find our address on our website: www.american-pinball.com"

Or for the extreme lazy people, here is there address at American Pinball

1448 Yorkshire Dr. Streamwood, IL 60107

#7105 5 years ago

Any one have a Black Beast coil #090-5034-00? I have one on order, but I really wanted to get my game fixed by this weekend. Let me know if any one has one I might be able to snag. My coil doesnt arrive until Monday it looks like.

Thanks

#7106 5 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Any one have a Black Beast coil #090-5034-00? I have one on order, but I really wanted to get my game fixed by this weekend. Let me know if any one has one I might be able to snag. My coil doesnt arrive until Monday it looks like.
Thanks

try Andrew at apbenterprises.com in Huntley. he makes them and might have one you can pick up

#7107 5 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

I'm totally in.

#7108 5 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

I'll try to pop in Tuesday on the way to Level 257 league.

#7109 5 years ago

Just starting to put feelers out ..looking for a decent player's condition Aztec

#7110 5 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

I will try to get in there, it's down the street from my office.

#7111 5 years ago

Looking for very nice examples of the following games. Wwfrr, last action hero, and demo man. Prefer them shopped, leds installed. Color dmd is not a big concern.

#7112 5 years ago

Anybody know a guy that repairs slot machines? It's an IGT jackpot party? Need some help. Thanks

#7113 5 years ago
Quoted from Brad76:

Looking for very nice examples of the following games. Wwfrr, last action hero, and demo man. Prefer them shopped, leds installed. Color dmd is not a big concern.

There is a demo man on the Facebook Market place. I think was in this market place also.

#7114 5 years ago
Quoted from Brad76:

How nice is that Shadow?

#7115 5 years ago
Quoted from Brad76:

Looking for very nice examples of the following games. Wwfrr, last action hero, and demo man.

Still looking for a DM, eh?

#7116 5 years ago

Guy in Naperville has one for sale I believe

#7117 5 years ago

Anyone have a Space Jam for a decent price? Was my first pin and my kids complain non stop about me selling it. Prefer non LED and unshopped in hopes of finding a cheaper machine but I am open to all.

#7118 5 years ago

Looking for an Iron Maiden Pro.

#7119 5 years ago

Looking for a Class of 1812.

#7120 5 years ago

Anyone looking for a Captain Fantastic?

#7121 5 years ago

Anyone have a Fire! they want to sell me?

#7122 5 years ago

Brad76 the guy in Naperville has a Demo man and a Last Action Hero.

#7123 5 years ago

Would like some opinions, I currently have 0 pins (had space jam and pharaoh) and sold them for family obligations.
I’ve sold a few of my arcade games and will end up with $4500 to put toward a pin or pins.

Family loved space jam and I would like to have another even though it is not a highly reguarded game it was fun.

My question is do I spend $4500 and try and find a Metallica or Ghost busters or spend the money on 2 pins?

#7124 5 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Anyone have a Fire! they want to sell me?

Been thinking about selling mine

#7125 5 years ago
Quoted from Scar:

My question is do I spend $4500 and try and find a Metallica or Ghost busters or spend the money on 2 pins?

Thats a hard choice you have to make there. I feel one pin will get bored after awhile. Due to the room I have 4 is good. There is varitey if anyone wants to solo they can etc. Maybe take the kids to a arcade and let them feel out other games that exist and see if they have other interests. I had a NBA Fastbreak that was actually pretty fun but for some reason they are going up in price.

#7126 5 years ago
Quoted from Scar:

Would like some opinions, I currently have 0 pins (had space jam and pharaoh) and sold them for family obligations.
I’ve sold a few of my arcade games and will end up with $4500 to put toward a pin or pins.
Family loved space jam and I would like to have another even though it is not a highly reguarded game it was fun.

You should buy a Captain Fantastic.

#7127 5 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Been thinking about selling mine

PM sent!

#7128 5 years ago
Quoted from Scar:

Get 2 games. Or even 3.

#7129 5 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Get 2 games. Or even 3.

I agree with this 100%. As long as space isn't an issue, you're better off having 2-3 cheaper games than one expensive one.

#7130 5 years ago
Quoted from Scar:

Some great advice there. Take your family to play some machines, if they are hooked on one or two you have your answer. But if they are running all over the place you can get 2 decent player quality machines for that money. I have three and my kids love going between machines, I play two of the three, when they are done with the third, I will get something higher end for me. At that price point, the prices aren't going to go down, so as long as you do your homework and have the ability to maintain a machine, you won't be out of pocket if you decide to change your lineup.

#7131 5 years ago

If anyone from the NW Chicago area is heading to the Ohio Show with a large truck and has room, I have a ton of machines that need moving from Chicago to Cincinnati-area. Of course, will pay appropriately and fully realize this is a long shot.

#7132 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Sinbad Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Listing this for a buddy that just got into pinball and is looking to get something else. He found this Sinbad on Craigslist and I went with him to check it out, the family was ver...”
2019-03-13
Schaumburg, IL
875 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 435 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7133 5 years ago

Already have a Sinbad but I still want this one for no reason I can explain. Someone better jump on this before I get crazy.

#7134 5 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Already have a Sinbad but I still want this one for no reason I can explain. Someone better jump on this before I get crazy.

I'm on it

#7135 5 years ago
Quoted from dudah:

Machine - For Sale

Sinbad

New!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Listing this for a buddy that just got into pinball and is looking to get something else.
He found this Sinbad on Craigslist and I went with him to check it out, the family was ver...”

1 day ago

Schaumburg, IL

875 (OBO)

dudah

sent

#7136 5 years ago

Thanks for the advise, I’ve thought about it and think I have decided to wait a month until the MGC and play some games there and maybe be able to find some decent deals there.

BUT if someone had a Revenge from Mars or space jam for decent pricing I would jump on one or both of those because I already know I really like both of them.

So I guess it’s a want to buy Revenge From Mars post now. Haha

#7137 5 years ago

Looking to trade a 1981 Gottlieb Volcano for another solid-state machine. The machine is 100% working and clean, matching boardset, no acid damage. In regards to another SS machine, I have some ideas but nothing specific, so feel free to PM. Thanks.

#7138 5 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

If anyone from the NW Chicago area is heading to the Ohio Show with a large truck and has room, I have a ton of machines that need moving from Chicago to Cincinnati-area. Of course, will pay appropriately and fully realize this is a long shot.

Okay, I've gotta ask just because I'm curious. It seems like your constantly moving machines and asking people on this thread to pick up or move machines for you. Which is weird. Are all these machines in your personal collection or are you one of these guys that runs craigs list ads to buy pinball machines cheap and then flip them? What's the dealio?
I've never asked people to pick up or move machines for me on this thread and offer reimbursement. So i don't get it.
I've seen you make these offers for the last year or two and I can't make heads or tails of it. I looked at a Pink Panther in Barrington (I think) you were selling and never purchased because the pictures weren't that good. But they were at your parents house or something and you were in Ohio.
I'm only bringing this up because if I'm thinking it, someone else is thinking the same thing.
Not trying to be a dick but if you're a flipper......well I'm just not a big fan.

#7139 5 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Okay, I've gotta ask just because I'm curious. It seems like your constantly moving machines and asking people on this thread to pick up or move machines for you. Which is weird. Are all these machines in your personal collection or are you one of these guys that runs craigs list ads to buy pinball machines cheap and then flip them? What's the dealio?
I've never asked people to pick up or move machines for me on this thread and offer reimbursement. So i don't get it.
I've seen you make these offers for the last year or two and I can't make heads or tails of it. I looked at a Pink Panther in Barrington (I think) you were selling and never purchased because the pictures weren't that good. But they were at your parents house or something and you were in Ohio.
I'm only bringing this up because if I'm thinking it, someone else is thinking the same thing.
Not trying to be a dick but if you're a flipper......well I'm just not a big fan.

Plus if you're not a flipper, I may be able to help you out.

#7140 5 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Not trying to be a dick

btw...Kevin isn't a dick. One of the good guys.

#7141 5 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

btw...Kevin isn't a dick. One of the good guys.

Well most times anyway.....lol

#7142 5 years ago

I've bought from MiamiRedSkin when he lived in Chicago with no issue. Game was as described and price was fair for the title at the time. He moved to Ohio, but must have a Chicago game connection.

#7143 5 years ago

Redskin is a flipper who moved to Ohio. Has family here where he stores games. He does pay a decent amount to help him out moving games for him.

#7144 5 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

Redskin is a flipper who moved to Ohio. Has family here where he stores games. He does pay a decent amount to help him out moving games for him.

Good to know!

*Scratches Redskin off his preferred seller list*

#7145 5 years ago

What is the definition of a pin flipper? Is it a derogatory name?

#7146 5 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Good to know!
*Scratches Redskin off his preferred seller list*

Really? I'm a hobbiest. Like almost all collectors here, I collect, play, buy, sell, and trade games. My sole intention when buying games is not to resell, so I really take offence to the term 'flipper.' I lived in Chicago for most of my life, and relocated to Cincinnati for my job. I still have a collection of games left there with family. Please look at my feedback as a seller - I've done multiple transactions with Pinsiders and they always went great. I'm in the process of closing on a new home in Cincinnati with a large basement solely for the purpose of displaying my collection - I think that calls pretty hard as being a collector.

If anyone makes it to Cincinnati, I would be more than happy to host and share a beer. My core friends don't understand pinball, so this is my only real venue to discuss the topic with like-minded people. Not sure why there are always pitchforks out here on Pinside to take down other individuals in the hobby.

#7147 5 years ago

I always thought that this was a flipper.

#7148 5 years ago

What’s that Flipper? There’s a cheap pin on Craigslist? I can wipe it down and resell it for 4x what I paid? Thanks boy!

#7149 5 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

What is the definition of a pin flipper? Is it a derogatory name?

Same thing as a ticket scalper, except with pinball machines.

#7150 5 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

Looking to trade a 1981 Gottlieb Volcano for another solid-state machine. The machine is 100% working and clean, matching boardset, no acid damage. In regards to another SS machine, I have some ideas but nothing specific, so feel free to PM. Thanks.

And asked about some specific machines, here are some: Galaxy, Meteor, Blackout, Nitro Ground Shaker, and Alien Poker.

There are 12,133 posts in this topic. You are on page 143 of 243.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/143?hl=joshpa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.