New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 90537)

Chicago Trader/Seller Club

By badbilly27

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8,856 posts
  • 492 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by CaptainNeo
  • Topic is favorited by 338 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 957 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5366_(resized).JPG
IMG_5359_(resized).JPG
FullSizeRender_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_9_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_8_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_6_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_7_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

There are 8856 posts in this topic. You are on page 142 of 178.
#7051 1 year ago

Anyone here see the Indy for $5k on Facebook? Wish I would have had the cash for it!

#7052 1 year ago
Quoted from jorant:

Will remove the color dmd, and take off another 100.

I'll buy your color DMD for $100.

Bump for a great price on the Met Pro. Someone in Chicago buy this game!

#7053 1 year ago
Quoted from vidgameseller:

jorant Great deal, Ive got a NIB metallica that ive been wanting to open up as I want one back in the line up. but this is so tempting that im really considering it for myself
troy

This one is in new shape with the color dmd, total light show and any tasteful mod you'd most likely purchase anyhow. Save yourself the headaches and buy this one instead.

#7054 1 year ago
Quoted from jorant:

I'm reducing my metallica pro to 4750. This is with the color dmd and total light show mod. Will remove the color dmd, and take off another 100.

That's a killer deal. I just bought a machine earlier this week. Damn you!

#7055 1 year ago
Quoted from AndHart120:

Anyone here see the Indy for $5k on Facebook? Wish I would have had the cash for it!

I thought it was a scam...$5k for a prototype?!

#7056 1 year ago

Looking for a Whirlwind, BK2K or a Whitewater (that isnt crazy expensive). I have a hard topped Space Shuttle available for a partial trade if someone wants to go that route or can just do cash.

#7057 1 year ago
Quoted from JDub03:

I thought it was a scam...$5k for a prototype?!

I don’t know. Could also just be someone not very informed too.

#7058 1 year ago

nice NASCAR for sale in northern Indiana

#7059 1 year ago
Quoted from jorant:

This one is in new shape with the color dmd, total light show and any tasteful mod you'd most likely purchase anyhow. Save yourself the headaches and buy this one instead.

That’s it, I’ve had enough.... PM sent.

#7060 1 year ago
Quoted from Chisox:

That’s it, I’ve had enough.... PM sent.

Ha, Chisox is a great guy that bought my GOT pro...

I seriously thought of coming yesterday to pick this game up!

#7061 1 year ago

All pins gone. Thank you all who responded. I shall come back and recollect pins after my move!

#7062 1 year ago

Munsters Pro up for sale $5300. Chicago

#7063 1 year ago
Quoted from abracadabra:

Anyone interested in selling a pin for bitcoin?

Sure I will, for full or partial payment. I'll take BTC or any of the top crypto coins that can be readily converted to USD.

Although I might add 5% to the BTC/USD value when doing the conversion. That should cover volatility and any fees required to convert the crypto to USD.

Check my pins for sale. I'm in Rockford, IL.

#7064 1 year ago
Quoted from roc-noc:

Sure I will, for full or partial payment. I'll take BTC or any of the top crypto coins that can be readily converted to USD.
Although I might add 5% to the BTC/USD value when doing the conversion. That should cover volatility and any fees required to convert the crypto to USD.
Check my pins for sale. I'm in Rockford, IL.

Thanks... took a look, the NIB ones are a bit above my budget. The Getaway HSII i'm mulling over, will probably have to move something to make room.. I'll let you know..

#7065 1 year ago

FYI for the locals...Throwing my Goldeneye on the market. See ad for details

Archived after 13 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Goldeneye Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Putting my very nice Goldeneye up for sale. Had it for a couple of years and unfortunately I'm just not flipping it any longer. Would like to move it on to a Sega fan who will gi...”
2019-02-25
Gurnee, IL
3,400 (OBO)

#7066 1 year ago

looking for an early 80's pin... been really digging them lately when I play them on route.. let m know what you have. Thanks!!

Archived after 3 days
Unknown reason:
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! “Looking to grab a Blackout, Xenon, embryon, Meteor or other early 80's pin.. looking to try one out at home as that have been growing on me when I play them at the barcades here in...”
2019-02-25
Chicago, IL
Wanted

#7067 1 year ago

Seems like a lot of people going for the pre-dmd era these days. Prices are nutso.

#7068 1 year ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Seems like a lot of people going for the pre-dmd era these days. Prices are nutso.

It is Scott Danesi's fault, that bastard TNA opened peoples eyes to the fun of a single layer machine with a less complex rule set.

#7069 1 year ago

Munsters Pro up for sale.
$5200 obo
It's in perfect condition.
Prefer cash pick up.
Bring a friend for pick up please.
Probably less than 50 plays.

#7070 1 year ago
Quoted from kklank:

$5200 obo
Prefer cash pick up.

I am the original owner. HUO.

#7071 1 year ago
Quoted from kklank:

I am the original owner. HUO.

All over this if I didn't have a NIB being delivered Friday.

#7072 1 year ago
Quoted from waldo34:

All over this if I didn't have a NIB being delivered Friday.

Congrats! It's a fun game.

#7073 1 year ago
Quoted from kklank:

$5200 obo

this is like the 3rd I've seen for sale today. Is it a bad game, or are people selling the pro to get the prem/LE?

#7074 1 year ago

Man, Stern is up to 5200 for a pro nowadays? I just do not like pinball enough for that

#7075 1 year ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

this is like the 3rd I've seen for sale today. Is it a bad game, or are people selling the pro to get the prem/LE?

I know several that are like me. Bought the Pro, until the premium or LE arrive. I have one on location myself simply to hold the spot till the premium gets there, which will be anytime, then the pro is for sale

#7076 1 year ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

I'll be getting a premium or LE most likely. It's what I usually do.

#7077 1 year ago

clean refurbished nascar in northern indiana 3200

#7078 1 year ago
Quoted from kklank:

I'll be getting a premium or LE most likely. It's what I usually do.

Kev, my LE was delivered Monday. You won't be disappointed. I am probably one of the few that like the cheesey feel of the lower playfield as I think it fits right in with the theme.

#7079 1 year ago
Quoted from Manimal:

Kev, my LE was delivered Monday. You won't be disappointed. I am probably one of the few that like the cheesey feel of the lower playfield as I think it fits right in with the theme.

Cool beans! Thanks Joe.
Hope all is well!

#7080 1 year ago
Quoted from kklank:

$5200 obo
Prefer cash pick up.

Game is sold pending pickup tomorrow.

#7081 1 year ago

Anyone know of/have a Gorgar they are looking to part with?

#7082 1 year ago
Quoted from Marcdaddy:

Anyone know of/have a Gorgar they are looking to part with?

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/75902

One just went up for sale...

#7083 1 year ago

Looking for a Stern Ali, Galaxy, or Meteor. Have plenty of trade bait.

#7084 1 year ago

Brookfield shows up on WGN. sorry for the poor phone quality, my capture card is broke

#7085 1 year ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Brookfield shows up on WGN. sorry for the poor phone quality, my capture card is broke

I like how he decided to stand by the least reliable machine in the whole place!

#7087 1 year ago

Does anyone here know if Dan, from Dan's Pinball & Game Repair of Arlington Heights, is here on Pinside?

#7088 1 year ago

I am him. Send my your questions and appointments at danspinballrepairservices@gmail.com

#7089 1 year ago
Quoted from redman822:

I'm looking for World Poker Tour...does anyone know of one for sale locally?

FYI - I found a seller based on this post... thanks, Gweempose - it is awesome, like the rest of your collection!

#7090 1 year ago
Quoted from redman822:

FYI - I found a seller based on this post... thanks, Gweempose - it is awesome, like the rest of your collection!

Gweem has nice stuff.

#7091 1 year ago

Parts - For Sale
New “Spring cleaning Mix of old and new ramps I will not ship, these are pickup only in 60451 Just off of I-80 and I-355 These are in my way and I don't need them Some would be great...”
1 year ago
New Lenox, IL
Expired!

Big box of Ramps
pickup only in New Lenox 60451
150 or best reasonable offer
Thanks

#7092 1 year ago

WWE Pro and Mustang Pro listed in the Market Place.

BOTH GAMES ARE SOLD.

#7093 1 year ago

Whats the best price on Invisiglass or PDI? It looks like PDI is better, but I would entertain either if the price was right. Would need a sheet of widebody and a sheet of standard. I think I saw $75 a sheet some where.....

#7094 1 year ago

Whats the best price on Invisiglass or PDI? It looks like PDI is better, but I would entertain either if the price was right. Would need a sheet of widebody and a sheet of standard. I think I saw $75 a sheet some where.....

If you can find either for $75 then you should get as many as you can. right now, i think JJP invisiglass is $295 a sheet (standard or widebody). I am trying to get some for MGC, but i am not sure yet.

#7095 1 year ago

Very nice HUO Metallica pro for sale or trade towards GOTG.

Archived after 1 day
Sold off Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “HUO, second owner Metallica pro. Beautiful condition. Playfield was replaced when I picked it up about a year and a half ago (Stern replaced due to ghosting on the original). Cl...”
2019-05-04
Plymouth, WI
4,700 (Firm)

#7096 1 year ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

If you can find either for $75 then you should get as many as you can. right now, i think JJP invisiglass is $295 a sheet (standard or widebody). I am trying to get some for MGC, but i am not sure yet.

Maybe that was standard glass...

#7097 1 year ago

I have been toying with the idea of offering up my T2 for trade (not for sale). Full LED, Red Display cover, Hunter killer LED mod, Lootcrate skull with LED eyes, Full size T2 skull with glowing eyes as a topper, misc other add ons. If this seems like something anyone has any good trade ideas for let me know. Interested in mainly 90s B/W.

#7098 1 year ago
Quoted from AndHart120:

I have been toying with the idea of offering up my T2 for trade (not for sale). Full LED, Red Display cover, Hunter killer LED mod, Lootcrate skull with LED eyes, Full size T2 skull with glowing eyes as a topper, misc other add ons. If this seems like something anyone has any good trade ideas for let me know. Interested in mainly 90s B/W.

I've played this pin. It's a very nice example!

#7099 1 year ago

Certainly not $75, but you could pick it up so you could save on shipping . . .

https://store.american-pinball.com/collections/frontpage/products/magic-glass

I think we have them in stock. Probably want to email sales@american-pinball.com if interested since the website likely only does items being shipped.

#7100 1 year ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:Whats the best price on Invisiglass or PDI? It looks like PDI is better, but I would entertain either if the price was right. Would need a sheet of widebody and a sheet of standard. I think I saw $75 a sheet some where.....

I always go and pick this up from Pinball Life.
https://www.pinballlife.com/high-definition-anti-reflection-pinball-glass.html

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 96.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 49.00
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 799.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 79.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 39.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 25.00
Apparel - Unisex
Project Pinball Charity
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing
$ 94.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 245.95
Boards
Allteksystems
$ 15.00
Apparel - Unisex
Silverball Swag
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 26.95
$ 20.90
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Haus
$ 27.50
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Latenight Weeknight Mods
$ 9.00
$ 1,200.00
There are 8856 posts in this topic. You are on page 142 of 178.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside