FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,118 posts in this topic. You are on page 141 of 243.
#7001 5 years ago

Anyone have a hookup for good seats to the opening Bears/Packers game (I am a bear fan).

Likley going to be Thursday Sept 5th

#7002 5 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

I have 6 tickets for Ariana Grande's Sweetener Tour for Miami, FL I am looking to sell or trade. These tickets were over $4000 total. They (ticket master) will not allow me to physically get the tickets until the day of the concert. We have bought another set of tickets with meet and greet, so these need to go. Any one interested, shoot me a PM.
Thanks

Wow am I out of touch! 4K for Ariana Grande concert tickets You must truly be a fan. GLWS

#7003 5 years ago
Quoted from TomN:

Wow am I out of touch! 4K for Ariana Grande concert tickets You must truly be a fan. GLWS

$700 a piece for row 10. Theyre for a youngster with a very loving daddy. A family member, not my deal. Just trying to help get them sold. The M&G were outta control, dont even ask.

#7004 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Anyone have a hookup for good seats to the opening Bears/Packers game (I am a bear fan).
Likley going to be Thursday Sept 5th

My brother can get pretty sweet seats, but....

#7005 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Just a shout out Thank You to #jorant An excellent buying experience and a stand up great guy. Picked up our new to us Doctor Who and my wife was elated with her Valentines Day gift. (at least that's what I'm calling it!!!) Thank your family for stealing your evening and for the great game. Better then described and exactly what we were looking for. Safe travels!

Wow thank you! You were an awesome guy to dea with as well. Now if only I could find a buyer for that MET.

As for the conversation of Lyman hitting all those loops, it is way harder than you think.... but after all, it's Lyman. Such a satisfying shot!

#7006 5 years ago

The Road Show is gone, thanks for the overwhelming interest everyone. I will be listing a Tommy and a Slugfest over the next couple of days.

#7007 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “For sale: Tommy This is a nice Tommy that has been shopped out fairly recently and plays great. The good: LEDs, Color DMD (awesome on this game), Flipper Fidelity speakers and s...”
2019-02-14
Frankfort, IL
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 308 times
Contributed to Pinside
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
SlugFest Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “For sale: Slugfest This is a pretty nice Slugfest that I bought for the family and has shined at family parties as it’s a blast playing with two players. Cabinet is in decent...”
2019-02-14
Frankfort, IL
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 869 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7008 5 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

$700 a piece for row 10. Theyre for a youngster with a very loving daddy. A family member, not my deal. Just trying to help get them sold. The M&G were outta control, dont even ask.

I get it. I did something similar for a One Direction concert a few years ago. I think I ended up spending over 500 per ticket. Worth it though as she ended up having a great night. I have youtube video of her screams when the band made it to the stage. Didn't realize she could hit that high a note. Good luck with your sale and hope you guys have a memorable night.

#7009 5 years ago

Ticket prices are crazy now. I saw Prince in 84 or 85 for the Purple Rain Tour. $15 a ticket with fees.

#7010 5 years ago
Quoted from MRG:

Ticket prices are crazy now.

I blame the ticket scalpers.

#7011 5 years ago

This is probably a scam, but anyone who is looking for a Time Warp may want to reach out to this seller on craigslist ...

milwaukee.craigslist.org link

#7012 5 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

This is probably a scam, but anyone who is looking for a Time Warp may want to reach out to this seller on craigslist ...
milwaukee.craigslist.org link

It's a scam. It's been everywhere. This is what gives them away: Text me if you are interested === htiffany463gmailcom

#7013 5 years ago

I will be listing my STTNG proto / sample game in the next couple days. (screened cab, running proto roms, excellent condition) If anyone is interested beforehand, please pm me. I will donate to Pinside if sold prior to listing. Check my wishlist for potential trades.....

#7014 5 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

It's a scam. It's been everywhere. This is what gives them away: Text me if you are interested === htiffany463gmailcom

Yeah, I figured it was a scam because of the weird email address, but Time Warp seems like such an odd title to use as bait.

#7015 5 years ago

Anyone thinking about moving a Guardians pro or Iron Man?

#7016 5 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Galloping ghost pinball expansion looks like it's ready to open.. They've got both an Alien and Predator
List:
varkon
baby pac man
granny and gators
caveman
twilight zone
addams family
x-files
tales from crypt
viper night drivn
revenge from mars
gorgar
black knight
f-14
police force
funhouse
pinbot
bride of pinbot
jackbot
fireball
spy hunter
space invaders
qbert
haunted house
freddy
creature from black lagoon
godzilla
alien
predator

Open yet?

#7017 5 years ago

I think I'll be listing my Lord to the Rings in marketplace. 5/9/2006 build date.

Game is sold pending pickup and payment.

Thank you for everyone's responses.

Bruce

#7018 5 years ago

They will be open very soon.

#7019 5 years ago
Quoted from indybru:

I think I'll be listing my Lord to the Rings in marketplace. 5/9/2006 build date.
Bruce

Nice! Less than 5 hours and sold. Congrats Bruce

#7020 5 years ago
Quoted from indybru:

Bruce

Congrats Bruce. I was thinking about sending you a message about that. I just sold that Road Show that you sold me 4 years ago this week.

#7021 5 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

Congrats Bruce. I was thinking about sending you a message about that. I just sold that Road Show that you sold me 4 years ago this week.

Hey, it's been awhile, glad the Road Show worked out and congrats on the sale. I was wondering of that was you.

Quoted from badbilly27:

Nice! Less than 5 hours and sold. Congrats Bruce

Thanks Bill, I hope your daughter reached her goal.

#7022 5 years ago

I have a Munsters Pro I'd like to trade for something in early 80's. Or possibly a TOTAN - must be in excellent condition.

#7023 5 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

I have a Munsters Pro I'd like to trade for something in early 80's.

I have an 83 Ford Tempo, a pair of pristine parachute pants(red), and a VHS copy of Raiders of The Lost Ark. Would that work? Or you could have my wife's Grandmother, she is 82. She doesn't eat much and still uses the bathroom on her own. I think mechanically speaking, the Tempo might be the better option.

#7024 5 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

I have an 83 Ford Tempo, a pair of pristine parachute pants(red), and a VHS copy of Raiders of The Lost Ark. Would that work? Or you could have my wife's Grandmother, she is 82. She doesn't eat much and still uses the bathroom on her own. I think mechanically speaking, the Tempo might be the better option.

LOLOL. That is just F'n funny stuff there. Go for grandma if she still cooks kklank!!

#7025 5 years ago

Would you consider selling the parachute pants separately?

#7026 5 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Would you consider selling the parachute pants separately?

I don't think they have the full leg length zippers like you like Billy.

#7027 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

LOLOL. That is just F'n funny stuff there. Go for grandma if she still cooks kklank!!

If you haven't made the trade, I will now come in an undercut the bid....My "Grandma" model is PRISTINE, and comes with several mods, such as the "Hip Mod" and the mandatory "Knee replacement" upgrade. We all know the factory went cheap on those areas and it is not a matter of 'if' you will need the mod, but 'when'. I will also throw in a cup holder...…….

#7028 5 years ago
Quoted from bkfiv:

Selling a Chexx hockey machine if anyone's interested. It's on Craigslist too, so that should be fun.

how much and which craigslist?

#7029 5 years ago

Does grandma put out?

#7030 5 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Does grandma put out?

Only the denture version. lol You are one sick puppy!!

#7031 5 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Does grandma put out?

Yes, she puts out the dog and puts out quite the spread for Thanksgiving. Treat her to a great night of Bingo and Gambling she might even put out her hot water bottle for you two to share!

#7033 5 years ago

Snag the grandma, but hold out for a Super Betamax copy of Raiders, or forget it!

#7034 5 years ago

I'm looking for a Spider Man or Iron Man. Preferably unmodded with the exception of ColorDMD.

#7035 5 years ago

AC/DC Pro with Helen kit up for trade. Looking for a Mustang or Munsters. Will make a donation to Pinside if a trade happens.

#7036 5 years ago

Three down, one to go. Someone buy this beautiful metallica with the total light show mod and color dmd from me before I move into the new house!

#7037 5 years ago
Quoted from pacmanretro:

Snag the grandma, but hold out for a Super Betamax copy of Raiders, or forget it!

I don't do Grandmas............unless she's got a phat ass! Heyooohhhhhh!!! I'm kidding!

#7038 5 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

I have a Munsters Pro I'd like to trade for something in early 80's. Or possibly a TOTAN - must be in excellent condition.

Quicksilver, Radical, Hot Doggin.

#7039 5 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Three down, one to go. Someone buy this beautiful metallica with the total light show mod and color dmd from me before I move into the new house!

Not sure this great seller needs a referral but that Metallica was close to perfect and the light show upgrade was really cool.

#7040 5 years ago

Just picked up the TWD Premium from #jorant. All in all great buying experience and he probably did 70% of the heavy lifting as well, literally! Thanks again and best of luck on your move.

#7041 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “STTNG proto/sample for sale. Screened cabinet, proto roms, red boards under pf, etc. Game is in excellent condition and works as it should. TRADE PENDING”
2019-02-21
Peotone, IL
Trade
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 367 times
Contributed to Pinside
. Just listed, will entertain reasonable offers

#7042 5 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Galloping ghost pinball expansion looks like it's ready to open.. They've got both an Alien and Predator
List:
varkon
baby pac man
granny and gators
caveman
twilight zone
addams family
x-files
tales from crypt
viper night drivn
revenge from mars
gorgar
black knight
f-14
police force
funhouse
pinbot
bride of pinbot
jackbot
fireball
spy hunter
space invaders
qbert
haunted house
freddy
creature from black lagoon
godzilla
alien
predator

Friday Night March 1st is the Grand Opening. $15 for pinball and $30 for pinball and the arcade. There will be some surprise games added to the floor not shown in the video.

Pin announcement starts at 3:00 - 5:40

#7043 5 years ago

Ill be up in Chicago next week making some deliveries. I have a few machines available if someone has some neat trades

CFTBL
Stern POTC
Rocky and Bullwinkle
Strange Science
Houdini
NIB Metallica Pro

Also have all current CGC games in box. AFM (classic and Special) MB (classic and Special)

If you have a trade, let me know

#7044 5 years ago

Update: Pin announcement starts at 3:00 - 5:40

#7046 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “STTNG proto/sample for sale. Screened cabinet, proto roms, red boards under pf, etc. Game is in excellent condition and works as it should. TRADE PENDING”
2019-02-21
Peotone, IL
Trade
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 367 times
Contributed to Pinside

Price drop. $5500 O.B.O. Trades welcome

#7047 5 years ago
Quoted from jho159:

Machine - For Trade
Star Trek: The Next GenerationUsed - shows wear but 100% working and clean “STTNG proto/sample for sale. Screened cabinet, proto roms, red boards under pf, etc. Game is in excellent condition and works as it should.”
2 hours ago Peotone, IL
Trade
jho159

Price drop. $5500 O.B.O. Trades welcome

PM sent

#7048 5 years ago

I'm reducing my metallica pro to 4750. This is with the color dmd and total light show mod. Will remove the color dmd, and take off another 100.

#7049 5 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

I'm reducing my metallica pro to 4750. This is with the color dmd and total light show mod. Will remove the color dmd, and take off another 100.

Stellar deal!

#7050 5 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Doctor6 Great deal, Ive got a NIB metallica that ive been wanting to open up as I want one back in the line up. but this is so tempting that im really considering it for myself

troy

There are 12,118 posts in this topic. You are on page 141 of 243.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/141 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.