FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,102 posts in this topic. You are on page 140 of 243.
#6951 5 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I haven't stored any games yet or expanded upstairs. I think I have it ok

who would be crazy enough to do that!!!

#6952 5 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Stored games??? Wait a second.... who's the Pin Hog here? There's no storing pinballs man!!! Lol!

#6953 5 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I have toyed with selling my Banzai Run which is 98% restored to new at this point. The remaining 2% I picked up a New Mirco playfield set to make it CQ which wasn't needed but it was to pretty to pass up. PM me if you might be interested as your not that far and I travel to Madison often. Just throwing it out there.

#6954 5 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Stored games??? Wait a second.... who's the Pin Hog here? There's no storing pinballs man!!! Lol!

Yeah! You just keep cramming them in till you can't move or play them! lol

#6955 5 years ago

According to pinballmap.com there is a Diamond LE Beatles at the Lamplighter Inn in Palatine ...

http://pinballmap.com/chicago?utf8=%E2%9C%93&region=chicago&by_machine_id=3087

Can anyone confirm this, and does the game have a headphone jack?

Thanks!

#6956 5 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

There are plenty of pin hogs here I just dont have the room or money to do that, otherwise I might just.

#6957 5 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

There are plenty of pin hogs here I just dont have the room or money to do that, otherwise I might just.

I've got 43 pins right now.

Just like anything else, a little bit all the time and you'll be there before you know it.

Looking for a Haunted House, Bad Cats, and Whirlwind, un-restored/projects OK! I'm not interested in anything fully restored and minty fresh.

#6958 5 years ago

Selling a Chexx hockey machine if anyone's interested. It's on Craigslist too, so that should be fun.

#6959 5 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

dont worry, they get rotated though and many are stored at friends houses...

#6960 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

dont worry, they get rotated though and many are stored at friends houses...

Anytime you want to store Wrath of Olympus at my house we can become friends...

#6961 5 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

Anytime you want to store Wrath of Olympus at my house we can become friends...

Start writing a big check to buy that friendship buddy.

#6962 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Start writing a big check to buy that friendship buddy.

ouch. it's like high school all over again.

#6963 5 years ago
Quoted from bkfiv:

Selling a Chexx hockey machine if anyone's interested. It's on Craigslist too, so that should be fun.

I'll offer you $50 and a 5 year old Android tablet. But you gotta deliver.

Redditors should check out r/delusionalcraigslist for some good laughs.

#6964 5 years ago

Haha I have a 5 year old Android tablet in a drawer here at work somewhere. I had no idea that could be considered currency.

#6965 5 years ago
Quoted from bkfiv:

You have that listed as a Super Chexx, it's only a Chexx and worth about half of what you are asking. Sorry, just giving you a heads up.

#6966 5 years ago

Thanks. I'll remove the Super.

#6967 5 years ago

Thinking about listing my Paragon soon. Lots of new stuff replaced on it. Has typical insert cupping, and a little wear on the pf, but it plays and presents well. If you were at MRP this last year, you likely played it. Let me know if you're interested.

#6968 5 years ago

Im going to be at the Galloping Ghost tommorow, If anyone has something for sale or interested in a NIB AFMce, or NIB Metallica Pro LED version, message me. love to trade to

#6969 5 years ago

Still looking for a couple games and striking out... any leads appreciated! Thanks!

Iron Man VE

Fathom

Meteor

Embryon

#6970 5 years ago

I'm on the hunt for a nice Road Show. Does anyone have one for sale or trade?

#6971 5 years ago

If anyone happens to be heading to the Indianapolis area and interested in transporting (Atari PONG table from St Charles, IL to Indy and bringing a NIB pin back) PM me. Cash paid for the assist (having difficulty lining up my schedule to do this myself).

#6972 5 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

There's one for sale in Round Lake $3900
chicago.craigslist.org link

The guys in Naperville have one too. $4950
chicago.craigslist.org link

#6973 5 years ago

I'm looking for World Poker Tour...does anyone know of one for sale locally?

#6974 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Paragon Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Lots of stuff done to it to bring it up to a nice machine: New drop targets all around New pop bumper caps, pops function strong and 100% but one of the pop bumper bodies is crack...”
2019-02-11
Madison, WI
1,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 1200 times

#6975 5 years ago

My daughter who goes to University of Wisconsin in Madison is fundraising for "A Moment of Magic". She's trying to raise $420 for a professional character costume to wear when visiting critically ill kids. Here's a link to the post.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/please-help-my-daughter-reach-fundraising-goal#post-4833295

Sorry to bring it in this thread, but I'm incredibly proud how she's chosen to use her time in college. Hate to admit, I would be playing video games, pinball, sports and drinking. Just a quick shout out.

#6976 5 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I’m listing one in a few days. Not sure how nice you need it to be, this is player’s condition re-import that needs a good shop job but will be cheap. Like under $2500 with Color DMD cheap.

#6977 5 years ago

Moving onto a new home and am selling my machines do I dont have to transport them.

Metalica pro. About a year and a half old. Bought brand new. Has color dmd dmd total light show plus all the tasteful mods expected. 5k

Twd premium. Has color dmd. 5800. Why so cheap? It got damaged underneath the machine during shipping. Has a dent under the coin box under the machine only. Otherwise beautiful. Literally just bought this new a few months ago.

Doctor who. 3500. I've put in new ramps, new motor on the time expander, new pop bumpers, new flipper coils and mechs, new coin door, new legs, new metal parts and polished many more. New color dmd dmd put on new decals. No topper.

Can send pics, of course.

#6978 5 years ago

Doctor who spoken for. Still have walking dead premium and met pro for sale. Can send pics, but both have been purchased new by me recently.

#6979 5 years ago

Twd has sold. Guys, let's get this MET pro sold. Perhaps if you're reading this, you are unaware of the marvel and majesty if the total light show mod. It is super fucking awesome. Machine is in pretty much perfect shape.

#6980 5 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Perhaps if you're reading this, you are unaware of the marvel and majesty if the total light show mod. It is super fucking awesome.

Amen! One of the best mods ever created.

#6981 5 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Moving onto a new home and am selling my machines do I dont have to transport them.
Metalica pro. About a year and a half old. Bought brand new. Has color dmd dmd total light show plus all the tasteful mods expected. 5k
Twd premium. Has color dmd. 5800. Why so cheap? It got damaged underneath the machine during shipping. Has a dent under the coin box under the machine only. Otherwise beautiful. Literally just bought this new a few months ago.
Doctor who. 3500. I've put in new ramps, new motor on the time expander, new pop bumpers, new flipper coils and mechs, new coin door, new legs, new metal parts and polished many more. New color dmd dmd put on new decals. No topper.
Can send pics, of course.

All killer deals... If I didnt have a TWD premium I would have been over already.. no wonder all three are almost sold already!

#6982 5 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Doctor who. 3500

Missed it by that much. Congrats!

#6983 5 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Missed it by that much. Congrats!

You can come over and play it anytime Bill! lol

#6984 5 years ago

Hello All:
I have been wrestling with a possible game buy. I am looking at a machine in Milwaukee and I contacted the seller. They want me to provide my info so they can contact ebay services to exchange funds for the machine. She gave a story about moving and wanting to sell ASAP. Should I pursue this or am I looking at a scam?
Any help would be great.
Mike

#6985 5 years ago

Hello All Again
A little more Googling and found same email for a vehicle that someone wanted to buy. Big scam. Should have known it was too good to be true.
Buyer beware.
Mike

#6986 5 years ago
Quoted from packie1:

Hello All:
I have been wrestling with a possible game buy. I am looking at a machine in Milwaukee and I contacted the seller. They want me to provide my info so they can contact ebay services to exchange funds for the machine. She gave a story about moving and wanting to sell ASAP. Should I pursue this or am I looking at a scam?
Any help would be great.
Mike

If this isn't on eBay, why would you be using eBay services? Google seems to believe this is a scam. I'm going to agree with Google.

#6987 5 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

If this isn't on eBay, why would you be using eBay services? Google seems to believe this is a scam. I'm going to agree with Google.

Thought as much. My first google search pulled up zip, So I added some more details and there you go. Didn't need another machine anyway.

#6988 5 years ago
Quoted from packie1:

Thought as much. My first google search pulled up zip, So I added some more details and there you go. Didn't need another machine anyway.

The $800 Star Trek TNG? Of course that was too good to be true.

#6989 5 years ago
Quoted from packie1:

I am looking at a machine in Milwaukee and I contacted the seller.

Was this the ST:TNG that was listed for $800? If so, I saw the same ad listing, with the same pictures, but for something totally unrelated listed in another town. Total scam of course.

Dave

#6990 5 years ago
Quoted from hayrebear:

The $800 Star Trek TNG? Of course that was too good to be true.

Sometimes you catch a break. Hope to see something before everyone else.

#6991 5 years ago
Quoted from egyptrus:

Was this the ST:TNG that was listed for $800? If so, I saw the same ad listing, with the same pictures, but for something totally unrelated listed in another town. Total scam of course.
Dave

YEP. Had me on the hook, but I got away!

#6992 5 years ago
Quoted from packie1:

Had me on the hook, but I got away!

Thankfully your radar went off before you got too far down the road. It's nice to dream that you'll find a deal but it seems there is a group of people out there that do nothing but monitor craigslist looking for the deals and even if you are the first to respond, someone else will contact them and tell them they're selling it crazy cheap and offer more. Unless you get there, buy it, and have it loaded before anyone else contacts them, your chances are slim.

But keep dreaming - you just never know.

#6993 5 years ago
Quoted from egyptrus:

It's nice to dream that you'll find a deal but it seems there is a group of people out there that do nothing but monitor craigslist looking for the deals and even if you are the first to respond, someone else will contact them and tell them they're selling it crazy cheap and offer more.

I can't deny that I've considered putting up fake ads for really cheap games just to f**k with those people.

#6994 5 years ago

Just a shout out Thank You to #jorant An excellent buying experience and a stand up great guy. Picked up our new to us Doctor Who and my wife was elated with her Valentines Day gift. (at least that's what I'm calling it!!!) Thank your family for stealing your evening and for the great game. Better then described and exactly what we were looking for. Safe travels!

#6995 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Picked up our new to us Doctor Who and my wife was elated with her Valentines Day gift ...

You're a lucky man. If I gave my wife a pin as a "Valentine's Day gift", she'd be looking for a good divorce attorney the next day.

#6996 5 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

You're a lucky man. If I gave my wife a pin as a "Valentine's Day gift", she'd be looking for a good divorce attorney the next day.

Thats a fair statement but in 100% honesty this was a game I mistakenly sold some years ago and she never let me forget it as it was her favorite addiction. Just loves that loop champion thing. Bragging but I must admit I'm a bit lucky as my wife really enjoys not only Making pinball parts with me but also Playing pinball. Really makes the hobby a bit more enjoyable and easier to explain ($$$) when I find my next "We got to have this!!" pin. lol

#6997 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Thats a fair statement but in 100% honesty this was a game I mistakenly sold some years ago and she never let me forget it as it was her favorite addiction. Just loves that loop champion thing.

I was just talking to Lyman 2 weeks ago. I was telling him at my first Pinball Expo back in 1997 or 98, I remember him playing on Dr Who with Josh Sharpe and watching Lyman do that loop over and over effortlessly. I think I walked away after about 30 loops.....

#6998 5 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

According to pinballmap.com there is a Diamond LE Beatles at the Lamplighter Inn in Palatine ...
http://pinballmap.com/chicago?utf8=%E2%9C%93&region=chicago&by_machine_id=3087
Can anyone confirm this, and does the game have a headphone jack?
Thanks!

I checked it out last night and the info is incorrect, it is a Gold Beatles at the Lamplighter Inn.

#6999 5 years ago
Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

I was just talking to Lyman 2 weeks ago. I was telling him at my first Pinball Expo back in 1997 or 98, I remember him playing on Dr Who with Josh Sharpe and watching Lyman do that loop over and over effortlessly. I think I walked away after about 30 loops

Did you ask how many loops he got? I thought I heard it was like two or three hundred. Very lucrative to get sonic boom with 4x pf multiplier. And then just keep it going.

#7000 5 years ago

I have 6 tickets for Ariana Grande's Sweetener Tour for Miami, FL I am looking to sell or trade. These tickets were over $4000 total. They (ticket master) will not allow me to physically get the tickets until the day of the concert. We have bought another set of tickets with meet and greet, so these need to go. Any one interested, shoot me a PM.

Thanks

There are 12,102 posts in this topic. You are on page 140 of 243.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/140 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.