FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

There are 12,037 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 241.
#651 9 years ago

still looking for a mousin around if anyone has one available.

#652 9 years ago

Pending final payment, my LOTR has been sold. Deal should be completed later this week.

Dave

#653 9 years ago

Looking for a BOP if anybody has one for sale.

#654 9 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Looking for a BOP if anybody has one for sale.

If you come across any you pass on, I am also on the hunt.

#655 9 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Are you talking about the one by the Bunny Hutch?

Yep, that would be the one. Have you looked at it recently? Working yet or still OOO?

#656 9 years ago
Quoted from joemagiera:

The Niles guy has a few locations. He's got an Attack from Mars at one location that has been out of order for over a year. Well worn cabinet and playfield, DMD almost dead. Just sitting there taking up space. I inquired about it being for sale. "Absolutely not, they don't make 'em like that anymore". I reply "but it's just taking up space not working". "I will get it fixed". Oh well.

Quoted from gweempose:

Are you talking about the one by the Bunny Hutch?

Yes, that one. Have you checked it out recently? Working yet?

#657 9 years ago
Quoted from joemagiera:

Yes, that one. Have you checked it out recently? Working yet?

My brother was just there with my nephew over the weekend. Unfortunately, he didn't pay any attention to the pins. He did say that the golf course was in really nice shape. I haven't been there in a long time. They must have put some money into it.

#658 9 years ago

I don't know if this is the right place to put this (but I didn't want to start a new thread), ran across this page that has some archived photos of the now closed Galaxy World in carol stream:
http://www.clancysarcade.com/galaxy-world-02292012

#659 9 years ago

I used to hang out there in the 70's - great fun. It must have been a very sad final day.

#660 9 years ago

We used to blow off class, and go up there to shoot pool and play games. Lots of good memories at Galaxy World. Think the property is vacant now?

#661 9 years ago

Thinking of selling my HOU Xmen Wovly LE with less than 100 total plays. Time to trim the collection down some.

How about a Whirlwind and Xmen Wolvy LE for a Cactus Canyon continued. We all know its the next one to be remade by PPS.

#662 9 years ago

worth a cross post to my friends to the south (GO BEARS!) since expo is just around the corner

I am looking for a new to me game to clean up and put on route.

I am mainly interested in stuff in the <2500 range that would also possibly be good on route.
This means they don't need to be perfect but need to be fun.

As long as the cab is holding together, then not much else cab wise really matters to me.

Nicer playfields are always good but not really a requirement for this application if the price is fair.
I plan to clean up and fix/ rebuild everything before it goes on route so no worries if there are issues.

Any ideas or suggestions?

What do you have?

#663 9 years ago

Looking for a nice TOTAN. If anyone has one they are thinking of letting go PM me.

#664 9 years ago

Does anyone have a list of Pins that will be for sale at the Chicago Pinball Expo?

#665 9 years ago
Quoted from DayDay:

Does anyone have a list of Pins that will be for sale at the Chicago Pinball Expo?

Here's a link to a Google Docs spreadsheet on the main page of the Expo website (http://www.pinballexpo.net/) that lists what people have to sell and want to buy:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AqfyRwsaFsdjdGlWdURTOWJRTlpTY0VZSkttd0NRcmc&hl=en_US

#666 9 years ago

Thanks Kid

#667 9 years ago

For Sale: 1999 Stern Harley Davidson $2250.
New plastics, rubbers and DMD control board. PF was stripped, clean and polished. Batteries moved off the control board. Has a dollar bill changer installed.

#668 9 years ago

I am also in the market for BOP

#669 9 years ago

Always looking for Gottlieb em wedgeheads/multi-players.

#670 9 years ago

One of you guys get the Flash off CL from Galloping Ghost?

#671 9 years ago

Last time I was at galloping ghost was quite a while ago. They only had TZ, Gorgar, Funhouse, and they were working on a Millionaire.

#672 9 years ago

Millionaire was for sale too... It was mine for $400 but I passed...too much wear on PF...

#673 9 years ago

My Stern Stars vault edition LE plus my bally capersville will be for sale starting October 18th if anyone is interested...

#674 9 years ago

I am sorry I forgot to post here first... 1994 Bally Corvette #11 w/NOS shifter, wires, right-hand decal, $3200, here are the details:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-bally-corvette-11-wnos-shifter-3200#post-1920775

Feel free to contact me with any questions or interest. Thanks!

Brad

#675 9 years ago

I'm looking to trade a WOZECLE (upgraded LED boards, less than 200 plays). Would like to find a nice example of CC/CCC. Would also consider collector quality examples JY, POTC, BOP. Check my collection if you have any other potential trade ideas. Again, I'm looking for collector quality examples. I have enough restoration projects for now.

#676 9 years ago

still looking for Mousin around. Will have a very nice Jungle queen for sale for $700 soon. Shopping it out tonight.

#677 9 years ago

600 for my Bowling Queen wedge head. Fun game but my cap is 10 pins.

#678 9 years ago

I guess its time to switch up my collections. Looking for a WMS IJ. Maybe a Congo.

#679 9 years ago

I am always on the hunt for a DW. If the right deal was made I would sell/trade my SP, in case anyone is interested. SP may not intrigue most pinheads but it makes a lot on routes I am told....

#680 9 years ago

Have a friend that is thinking about selling his Big Guns. He is located in Elmwood Park, IL. PM me for his contact.

#681 9 years ago

I have a Bally Eight Ball that I am trying to sell for our local youth group. I posted it in the market place but thought I would add it to the Chicago thread. It is in pretty decent shape and priced to sell at $550. It is located in Wheaton.

#682 9 years ago

Looking to sell my only EM Space Mission. Looking to get $500 for it. More info here

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-williams-space-mission-500-obo-chicagoland

#683 9 years ago

pins so far for expo
BW 100 - in awesome shape early proto run with preliminary manual
Fire - shopped, leds in playfield gi only, very nice playfield
big guns
medusa - very nice playfield
huo shreck leded
huo Jurassic park with topper leded
comet - players
game

No prices figured yet fellas, just a list of some pins so far.

Pm for details on games or call me
219-924-PINS
JT

#684 9 years ago

I'm looking to pick up a Jackbot at expo. Anyone got one to sell, hit me up. I'm planning on being there Friday and Saturday. Thanks

#686 9 years ago
Quoted from pinball_keefer:

Don't know if you're still looking or not, but we used a company called SigNature to do our patio. They are on the more expensive side, but it is absolutely done correctly. A side benefit from them doing our patio correctly and grading everything out is that I'm not sure my sump pump has gone off at all since we had it done 4 or so years ago (and obviously you know the kinds of rains we've had on occasion). Yes, they are landscaping first and foremost, but if you want it done right, they certainly knew what they were doing.
I don't know if they reach out down to Aurora or not, though. Not really sure what their range is. Good luck.

Thanks man, i ended up going with Ware Landscaping. They were a little pricey, but i liked what they were all about from the pics on their website. Good work, terrible communication.

I saw some one looking for a big guns...i might sell mine for $950 at some point. I am chasing down a weird power issue where my settings wont save any more. No corrosion on the batteries...i even relocated them to the coin box with a kit...same issue. Says "adjustment error" with door closed and "factory settings" when open....still plays great, but i gotta set my settins every time i turn it on....pissing me off. One project at a time though...this one is next.

#687 9 years ago

Looking for a WWFRR either FS or FT, feel free to PM me. Have a BSD.

#688 9 years ago

What is a WWFRR?

#689 9 years ago

Wwf royal rumble

#690 9 years ago

I have a HUO RFM for sale. Asking $3600. Game is perfect, stunning. Contact me for pics. Has tasteful LEDs installed. Can deliver to expo. Buyer pays for shipping if outside Chicago area.

Thanks
[email protected]

IMG_1275.JPGIMG_1275.JPG
IMG_1276.JPGIMG_1276.JPG
IMG_1280.JPGIMG_1280.JPG

#693 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Does it have the lcd in it?

may be wrong, but I think I see a curved screen there.

#694 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Thought RFM didn't like LEDs?

RFM works fine with LEDs. They operate correctly. It just throws an error message since the game thinks they are burned out. Does not affect operations.

More like RFM doesn't understand LEDs.

#695 9 years ago

gotcha. I always have credit dot for burnt out bulbs anyway, so i guess that wouldnt' make much difference.

#696 9 years ago

has anyone personally had any dealings with a Mark Battaglia?

#697 9 years ago
Quoted from weaselfest:

has anyone personally had any dealings with Mark Battaglia?

No, but all his pins on ebay are overpriced:
ebay.com link: mjb21120

He's also the guy that used to be the partner that ran the defunct "no fear" arcade in algonquin

#698 9 years ago

Not the most loved game in the world due to its theme. However, growing up on 80's/90's wrestling like I did, it is pure joy.

#699 9 years ago

I have a Bally strikes and spares for $900

#700 9 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

No, but all his pins on ebay are overpriced:
ebay.com link
He's also the guy that used to be the partner that ran the defunct "no fear" arcade in algonquin

Was it "No Fear" or "No Limit"? I thought the ladder, Guess it don't matter as the keyword is "defunct" I bought a Megatouch EVO (ebay, duration auction) and turned out okay.

There are 12,037 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 241.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/14 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.