FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,098 posts in this topic. You are on page 137 of 242.
#6801 5 years ago
Quoted from 3pinballs:

Chicago should trade their Kicker!!!!! Actually not his fault it was tipped!

oh no, he still sucks!

#6802 5 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

if you had a restored game by someone like hep or other high end restorer would you ever consider putting radcals on it?

Never. I'd only consider those as a quick & easy way to cover a bad cabinet for someone unwilling to redecal / restore.

#6803 5 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

Question for everyone here... if you had a restored game by someone like hep or other high end restorer would you ever consider putting radcals on it?

I'm not sure why you'd spend hundreds of dollars to put stickers over artistry. If it's not roached, why replace it?

#6804 5 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I'm not sure why you'd spend hundreds of dollars to put stickers over artistry. If it's not roached, why replace it?

Well they are decals in either case... whether radcals or normal decals.

#6805 5 years ago
Quoted from 3pinballs:

Actually not his fault it was tipped!

No penetration through the line, and from inside the 45, that tip is on the kicker, no reason he should not have had the ball going a higher trajectory.

#6806 5 years ago
Quoted from 3pinballs:

Actually, they just need to cut him. Nobody will trade for him.

#6807 5 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

Actually, they just need to cut him. Nobody will trade for him.

The Patriots made an offer today:

One case of deflated footballs.

#6808 5 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

The Patriots made an offer today:
One case of deflated footballs.

Take it and run!

#6809 5 years ago
Quoted from 3pinballs:

That kick reminded me of the time I played Houdini.

#6810 5 years ago
Quoted from ssbodyman:

It's like they tried to squeeze a widebody goal post into a standard size football field ...

#6811 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “The game is in really nice condition. It has LEDS on the backboard and on the playfield. The game has black lights installed throughout the playfield and it really brightens up t...”
2019-01-07
Hawthorn Woods, IL
3,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 367 times
Contributed to Pinside

Game for sale located garage level for easy move.

#6812 5 years ago
Quoted from ssbodyman:

I get it, good players can make the shots on Houdini, just like good kickers can make kicks through the goal posts.

So, since it sounds like you are not a good pinball player, how are you as a kicker? Bears will probably be looking for a new one.

#6813 5 years ago

Wife finally broke down and said I could get game #2. Looking for one of the following:

Metallica Pro
Metallica Premium (Monster)
Houdini
Medieval Madness Remake
The Shadow

If you have one of these and are looking to sell, let me know.

#6814 5 years ago
Quoted from sugarhillabe:

Wife finally broke down and said I could get game #2. Looking for one of the following:
Metallica Pro
Houdini
Medieval Madness Remake
The Shadow

Have you played Houdini ?

#6815 5 years ago

Metallica Pro
Houdini
Medieval Madness Remake
The Shadow

Metallica would be a great 2nd pin

#6816 5 years ago

Metallica Pro
Houdini
Medieval Madness Remake
The Shadow

pm sent

#6817 5 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

Have you played Houdini ?

Yes, many times. I enjoy that it's a difficult game, but since my other game is Fish Tales, maybe I'm just wired to be a glutton for punishment.

#6818 5 years ago

Metallica Pro
Houdini
Medieval Madness Remake
The Shadow

I've got a used Houdini, and new in box Metallica pro, nib medival madness. I'm in Decatur

#6819 5 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

good players can make the shots on Houdini

since it sounds like you are not a good pinball player.

I find this ironic: The guy who designed Houdini and did not listen to anyone when prototype was revealed about shots being way too tight and ruining game play. 'We did everything we could to widen shots....bs" Now has the edacity to come and chastise people about having to be a good player to play Houdini-flippin classic. Next time clean the cotton out of your ears and listen to the public, I am sure your lack of sales are a testament to the failure of potential Houdini sales. I guess I am not a good enough player because I think Houdini is a dog. I do think pinball manufacturers with an ego problem should stay off Pinside unless they have something positive to say, it puts them in a bad light. Keep on trolling(or trying to protect Houdini reputation).

#6820 5 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

since it sounds like you are not a good pinball player.
I find this ironic: The guy who designed Houdini and did not listen to anyone when prototype was revealed about shots being way too tight and ruining game play. 'We did everything we could to widen shots....bs" Now has the edacity to come and chastise people about having to be a good player to play Houdini-flippin classic. Next time clean the cotton out of your ears and listen to the public, I am sure your lack of sales are a testament to the failure of potential Houdini sales. I guess I am not a good enough player because I think Houdini is a dog. I do think pinball manufacturers with an ego problem should stay off Pinside unless they have something positive to say, it puts them in a bad light. Keep on trolling(or trying to protect Houdini reputation).

I would agree also having owned Houdini and sold it and knowing four others who have sold it it’s used value shows how hard it is to sell. The last one sold his for 5600 for a game that’s less then a year old in perfect condition with some mods.
Tough to justify buying this as it has not hit the floor. Buyer mine sold in 2 weeks. Plus the whole fiasco with the power supply on the game. I can say I’ve been able to get trunk shot to hit hundred percent of the time while tuning it with glass off. And then glass on during a game has never worked.

#6821 5 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Based on your first sentence, you obviously don't know what you are talking about. You also obviously have spent no time in the Houdini thread, since if you had, you would know that your comment about us not listening to feedback is completely wrong. You obviously have no clue about my posting on pinside and what I do on this forum, as we are probably the most responsive manufacturer on this forum in responding to questions and issues raised.

Second, is was obviously a joke and not a troll (as you can see in the 9 to 1 ratio of thumbs up to down). If ssbodyman took offense, then I'll apologize to him, but if someone throws shade our way, I would think they would be find with me poking some fun back. So ssbodyman let me know if I offended you.

There are plenty of games that I think are dogs, that others like. Not every game is for everyone. That are hundreds of happy Houdini owners who love their machine. Every machine ever made has people who have bought it and love it and people who have bought it and decided it was not right for them.

#6823 5 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

That are hundreds of happy Houdini owners who love their machine

How many units produced so far?

#6824 5 years ago

Still looking for an iron man. Shoot me a PM if you have one or have a lead. Thanks!!

#6825 5 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

How many units produced so far?

I think its in his message... hundreds... but to find those hundreds of happy owners... it had to go thru the hands of many many more hundreds. The reality is this.... if you like a "hard game" (bad physics) its a great NEW game that is absolutely loaded with stuff in it for 5500-5700... I think at that price for the right buyer the value is there and they are definitely buying these up in the used market at those prices.

#6826 5 years ago

Looking for a project Gottlieb Haunted House Williams Sorcerer, and Williams Whirlwind

#6827 5 years ago

I have an Atari Pong table (newly released in 2018) with matching Atari stools that I'm going to list in the marketplace soon. If anyone local is considering one mine was purchased in December and plays perfect. I'm moving it along to help add another pin to the gameroom. Would prefer to trade (with cash) for a pin (HUO Deadpool Premium, AC/DC Premium and more on my pinside wishlist).

Feel free to PM me and I'll be happy to send pics and invite you over to check it out.

#6828 5 years ago

I've got a pretty nice No Good Gofers I'm in the process of shopping out. Will be for sale or trade in a few months. Pretty much just looking for a Metallica (Pro).

#6829 5 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

So ssbodyman let me know if I offended you.

Not offended at all. In fact I played a game of Houdini last night at a friends house just to try and become a better player.

#6830 5 years ago
Quoted from ssbodyman:

Not offended at all. In fact I played a game of Houdini last night at a friends house just to try and become a better player.

You can practice all you want, but I'm afraid some people simply lack the required hand-eye coordination ...

#6831 5 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

You can practice all you want, but I'm afraid some people simply lack the required hand-eye coordination ...

I don't know, I seem to remember taking a dollar from you on MGOW last time we played.

#6832 5 years ago

Houdini, AC/DC Premium, Creature were just listed in the market place. I should have a few more coming up that I can update to the market once I get a chance to get photos of them as well. Woz, Hobbit Smaug, LOTR LE, GBLE, Tron LE.

Also available:
Pair of Super Bikes Fast and Furious arcade games $2500
Chicago Bulls NBA Hoops Basketball games $1000 each
ICE Ball skeeball machine $900

#6833 5 years ago

Anyone around got a nice Cirqus Voltaire in the area?
It's on my wish list, but I want to play a few games before I start looking to make sure.

I'd love to play a few games and photograph the machine for pinballchaos.com.

#6834 5 years ago

What's the deal with the seller from Naperville on craigslist? I'm getting really tired of having to weed through all their overpriced ads.

#6835 5 years ago

Just be thankful there is no inflatable clown anymore, anyone need a Cleopatra backglass?

#6836 5 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

What's the deal with the seller from Naperville on craigslist? I'm getting really tired of having to weed through all their overpriced ads

BRO, thats Ryan and his dad. They buy up all the good deals that you have to sift through their ads to find. Then they flip them, basically doing nothing to them, for big mark ups.

They have ruined all social selling sites in our area. I dont even look any more.

Quoted from C_S_S:

Just be thankful there is no inflatable clown anymore, anyone need a Cleopatra backglass?

LOL, I have a populated cleo playfield, and backbox with glass. Wonder if I should post it for sale...ha!

#6837 5 years ago

All you have to do is accompany your search with -Naperville . You may miss something that's actually worth looking at from Naperville, but that's a price I'm willing to pay to avoid seeing that shit.

#6838 5 years ago
Quoted from C_S_S:

no but i do need a prototype nes temco bowl cartridge, anyone got one of those? willing to pay $1500

#6839 5 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

BRO, thats Ryan and his dad. They buy up all the good deals that you have to sift through their ads to find. Then they flip them, basically doing nothing to them, for big mark ups.

How do they get to everything so fast? Don't they have real jobs?

#6840 5 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

They are the same ads over and over again. Not sure they are making any money at this point. Good thing Craigslist is free.

#6841 5 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I think this IS ryans job and his dad does all the tech work. From what I have learned.

#6842 5 years ago

I'm pretty tired of seeing Prince Arcades re-post 20 different colors of a pacman multi cade every single day too.....

#6843 5 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

Not sure they are making any money at this point. Good thing Craigslist is free.

Storage isn't free, unless it's on their own property (and even then I'm guessing it has to be somewhat temperature controlled unless they REALLY don't give a crap).

#6844 5 years ago

If you flagg their adds. Craigslist will pull them down. It just takes more than one person to do it.

#6845 5 years ago

As long as we're complaining about rinse and repeat chicago CL ads, how about (I'm assuming it's Mark of the former No limit arcade) coming out of the woodwork about once a month out of Huntley trying to sell the same overpriced machines with random toys placed on top as... toppers? and ALWAYS USING CAPITAL LETTERS AND EXCLAMATION POINTS!!! I HAVE 20 PINBALLS FOR SALE BECAUSE NOBODY WANTS TO PAY MY PRICES!!!!

#6846 5 years ago
Quoted from tonyf1965:

If you flagg their adds. Craigslist will pull them down. It just takes more than one person to do it.

The Naperville guys obviously have an auto-bot ad creation system for craigslist, which makes flagging their ads tedious as there's usually about 20 of them every day. I flag them when I have time but generally I just skip them by using the -naperville text as part of my craigslist search. It's amazing how one or two people can totally ruin a system. The Naperville guys have almost single-handedly ruined the Chicago craigslist.

To be honest, craigslist has pretty much become useless for finding deals on games. Anything that's even remotely close to being a deal is gone within seconds of posting, which leaves just the over-priced, posted every day crap, that we now see.

#6847 5 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

I think this IS ryans job and his dad does all the tech work. From what I have learned.

I just about never buy anything in Chicago on CL. It's just so difficult and there's a lot of crap.

#6848 5 years ago

Yea, don't post your item in front of a white garage door. All I think about is those guys when I see that.

#6849 5 years ago

In the market for a LOTR machine, any condition, prefer something that needs a little TLC. I have a nicely restored Black Hole for trade if that is something that interest you.

Local trade/sale ideal. Thanks!

There are 12,098 posts in this topic. You are on page 137 of 242.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/137?hl=rustylizard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.