FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

There are 12,006 posts in this topic. You are on page 135 of 241.
#6701 5 years ago

I have 2 stands/bases for Chicago Coin Mini Baseball's if anyone wants them. Free for pickup anytime this week.

#6702 5 years ago

Anyone looking for a gb le with tons of mods and upgrades ? One of the last ones made and as mint as it gets. Open to trades.

#6703 5 years ago

I have a pair of 1969 Bally EMs I am considering selling or trading:
Bally Joust (Ted Zale)
Bally On Beam

Both have minonr flaking in the bg but are pretty nice. playfields are near perfect on both, as are the plastics. bodies are nice too. no water dmg, orig back panels, all complete.

I have:
2 sheets of pf glass new
installed new levelers and door locks
new lock down foam
new balls

For Joust;
flipper rebuild kit
full rubber kit
flipper coils
most of the other coils in the game
(all new from PBR and the right ones)
new bulbs (47s)
some other stuff

They both power on, and have a stepper reset issue and require the usual EM shop job and cleaning.

about $500-$600 in parts total
May be willing to trade for a solid state, plus cash, or up. Looking for a Paragon currently.

Both were in 35 yr home collections.

Let me know what you have if interested. Entertaining cash offers for the pair as well.

#6704 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Did you just buy these from Don in Verona?
same ones?

Is Don still clearcoating his playfields with a mini roller and overusing Blue LEDs?

#6705 5 years ago
Quoted from MalikyeMoon:

Is Don still clearcoating his playfields with a mini roller and overusing Blue LEDs?

OK thats funny after playing those games myself. Really nice actually and played without issue but WOW WTF was he thinking with all those Blue LEDs? lol Just crazy that someone would do that and think it looks good in Any way.

#6706 5 years ago
Quoted from MalikyeMoon:

Quoted from Yelobird:

OK thats funny after playing those games myself. Really nice actually and played without issue but WOW WTF was he thinking with all those Blue LEDs? lol Just crazy that someone would do that and think it looks good in Any way.

This always helps a sale.

#6707 5 years ago
Quoted from MalikyeMoon:

It is his signature sadly. I think roller clear (often over mylar ) has stopped?

#6708 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

It is his signature sadly. I think roller clear (often over mylar ) has stopped?

Good news! The playfields were not cleared with a roller. If you have anymore questions, please pinmail me.
I'm happy to help.

#6709 5 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

This always helps a sale.

Hey I said the games played great and they were really fun! lol Don't think anyone will get scared off by 10$ in blue lights.

#6710 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Hey I said the games played great and they were really fun! lol Don't think anyone will get scared off by 10$ in blue lights.

don't be so sure. Blue lights in the GI's makes games virtually unplayable. or green, red, or purple.

#6711 5 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

don't be so sure. Blue lights in the GI's makes games virtually unplayable. or green, red, or purple.

Except for Condition Green in Space Station.

#6712 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Except for Condition Green in Space Station.

condition red on atlantis is the same thing. It's designed so you can't see shit during multiball. Makes it harder. That's why it's there.

#6713 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

This is true Yelobird. My bad. Both play and function great. Don is full of shit about his "shop job". The Black Pyramid NOW functions the way it should. Especially the key moving target mech which he wired incorrectly. It has now been fixed and plays well.
I would YouTube the rule set, it's actually a difficult game. For the price, you get your money's worth.
Same with Eight ball champ, imo. The rules are very similiar to 8 ball deluxe but the drop targets are spread all over the playfield instead of one row of targets on the right side.

#6714 5 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

condition red on atlantis is the same thing. It's designed so you can't see shit during multiball. Makes it harder. That's why it's there.

A friend just told me about the red lights on Atlantis and I'm about to Red LED's to my Atlantis. I hear it looks really cool.

#6715 5 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

This is true Yelobird. My bad. Both play and function great. Don is full of shit about his "shop job". The Black Pyramid NOW functions the way it should. Especially the key moving target mech which he wired incorrectly. It has now been fixed and plays well.
I would YouTube the rule set, it's actually a difficult game. For the price, you get your money's worth.
Same with Eight ball champ, imo. The rules are very similiar to 8 ball deluxe but the drop targets are spread all over the playfield instead of one row of targets on the right side.

Glad to hear you got it sorted. don is famous around these parts for his work

#6716 5 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Okay! I will replace the stupid blue lights with frosted whites! Lol! I hate them as well!

#6717 5 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Okay! I will replace the stupid blue lights with frosted whites! Lol! I hate them as well!

Who knows, you may end up Loving that game when you can actually See it! lol The guy you bought that from must be color blind, goofy, or have a lifetime supply of Blue LEDs. lolol It was really a fun and challenging game aside from the 5-0 look.

#6718 5 years ago

Does anybody know of someone in the McHenry/Fox Lake or surrounding area that works/repairs juke boxes?

Thanks.

#6719 5 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

Does anybody know of someone in the McHenry/Fox Lake or surrounding area that works/repairs juke boxes?
Thanks.

try paul reno at home gameroom supply

#6720 5 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Really my rule is: Frosted whites where you need LIGHT (slingshot areas always), and usually at least whites/clears everyother one throughout. I prefer clear whites when you want to make the plastics pop thru, or frosted if you want to diffuse the light to brighten up an area.

Colors should be ACCENTS only to enhance the natural colors of an area, object, plastic, or theme. as long as you are 50-75% clear/white, the game is super bright, and the colors only add to it.

And using cheapo LEDs under inserts is just horrible. You want those to pop thru the GI, not be dimmer than an incandescent.

Sometimes I still use 89s instead of LED flashers since those can be overpowering (particularly the 8-LED bulbous external Cointaker flashers). Everyone else seems to only make the flush-mount Flashers (Ablaze, etc.)

Cointaker warm LEDs (incandescent-toned) look a bit more like real incandescent bulbs than Ablaze by the way, unless you want them to be brighter. I can show you my Batman vs. Fire for comparison.

Has anyone made a darn incandescent/warm-toned LED replica of an 89 flasher bulb yet? I mean the clear dome and all, with a warm flasher LED inside. That is a gap imo.

#6721 5 years ago
Quoted from MalikyeMoon:

And using cheapo LEDs under inserts is just horrible. You want those to pop thru the GI, not be dimmer than an incandescent.

That's why I use Comet 2 smd white clear domes under all my clean inserts.

#6722 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

That's why I use Comet 2 smd white clear domes under all my clean inserts.

Those are good under most inserts yes. Sometimes I opt to add a matching color LED to the right inserts (big Red arrows, Green special attention actions, etc.). For games like Metallica and Getaway, I used 4-LED Ablaze or the like, in matching colors to the inserts to really pop.

I tried the Cointaker Ultra brights in TMNT with matching colors in the turtle targets for example, but they are a bit pricey. Their ultra bright purples still have issues. Not usually worth the increase in cost.

#6723 5 years ago

in Chicago tommorow , looking for a few new toys, if you got something, message me. Can also do trades, I have a NIB AFMr, NIB MMr, NIB Met pro LED

#6724 5 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

it will be a totally different experience since now you can actually play the game.

#6725 5 years ago
Quoted from MalikyeMoon:

Really my rule is: Frosted whites where you need LIGHT (slingshot areas always), and usually at least whites/clears everyother one throughout. I prefer clear whites when you want to make the plastics pop thru, or frosted if you want to diffuse the light to brighten up an area.
Colors should be ACCENTS only to enhance the natural colors of an area, object, plastic, or theme. as long as you are 50-75% clear/white, the game is super bright, and the colors only add to it.
Sometimes I still use 89s instead of LED flashers since those can be overpowering (particularly the 8-LED bulbous external Cointaker flashers). Everyone else seems to only make the flush-mount Flashers (Ablaze, etc.)
Cointaker warm LEDs (incandescent-toned) look a bit more like real incandescent bulbs than Ablaze by the way, unless you want them to be brighter. I can show you my Batman vs. Fire for comparison.
Has anyone made a darn incandescent/warm-toned LED replica of an 89 flasher bulb yet? I mean the clear dome and all, with a warm flasher LED inside. That is a gap imo.

colors should never be used in GI applications (playfield or backbox). Even if you do just spots. that spot or area will still make any artwork around that area, look like complete ass...unless it's all solid black, above (plastics) and playfield. Lets use the example that people like to often do on DE SW. on the backglass, some people like to put a green LED behind yoda. That would be fine if yoda didn't have any shading and was one solid color of green and surrounded by black everywhere else and in the bleed areas. So by putting green led behind yoda, you are now just making yoda look like a green blob because all the dark and light greens are being drown out by a colorpuke bulb. Hence why only sunlight/daylight LED should be there.

#6726 5 years ago

And the saga continues......

chicago.craigslist.org link

And in case it disappears..... lol

" Do not buy from the guys in Naperville Jim and Ryan they're Crooks the - $1500 (Pinball do not buy from Jim and Ryan Naperville)
© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

(google map)
Pinball.Warning do not buy from the guys in Naperville. Jim fixes the machines. Ryan sells the pinball machines. faulty faulty faulty bought the machine took it home did not work. Ball did not pop up asked if he could come and fix it he said no it's your baby. Asked if he could come over and troubleshoot it for me I paid $1,500 for it you think he would come out and fix it for me will all the money I spent. He said no. You think with all the machines he selling he would backup is product what assholes. They're also the guys that put the wanted to buy ads to buy your game cheap and steal your machines. And pay way less than what the games are worth .don't sell your machines to them either. From word I've heard they bought the game for $200 to flip. looks like they didn't do anything to it. looks like he has a lot of posts on Craigslist. Don't
Be the next victim. All there machines are garbage. Do not buy. They're just pinball flippers. That's all they are. They don't care. They'll just take your money. Assholes. And I'm stuck with a worthless machine. Buyer beware. They're also on the marketplace on Facebook. Do not buy they'll just steal your money. Ryan and Jim. In Naperville

do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers"

#6727 5 years ago
Quoted from Pin-up:

And the saga continues......

chicago.craigslist.org link

Btw Rick did get her stellar wars working again. Those guys are FLOODING craigslist with pins, vids and dart boards. At what point are you not just a hobbyist but a real business? Do they even have a business license?

#6728 5 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Btw Rick did get her stellar wars working again. Those guys are FLOODING craigslist with pins, vids and dart boards. At what point are you not just a hobbyist but a real business? Do they even have a business license?

Good for Rick and good for the buyer.

#6729 5 years ago

They are selling Sopranos for $5200 listed as "all works" and you can see in the pic that fish is missing a lip ...

#6730 5 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Mark,

do you have any of those boxer punching games left? I picked one up from you about a year ago and I've got someone else looking for one.

Holler at me if ya do.

Thanks!

#6731 5 years ago

New to this forum, I’m simply looking to buy a South Park Pinball machine in good working condition.

#6732 5 years ago

Anyone got a SW Premium?

#6733 5 years ago

Does anyone have a spare Stern shaker motor cover lying around? I just picked up a game and it was missing the cover.

#6734 5 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Does anyone have a spare Stern shaker motor cover lying around? I just picked up a game and it was missing the cover.

I might have one will check tonight.

#6735 5 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Come on... live dangerously. I mean, what could go wrong?

#6736 5 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

My moving target mech on my Black Pyramid does not work and we have tried all we can think of to fix it, any advice would be very much appreciated?

#6737 5 years ago
Quoted from gentrsa:

My moving target mech on my Black Pyramid does not work and we have tried all we can think of to fix it, any advice would be very much appreciated?

You'd be better off opening a new post in the tech area asking for help.

#6738 5 years ago

Flash for sale. Little bit of wiggle room but not much. I put a LOT of parts and labor into this. it's plug and play.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/72379

#6739 5 years ago

In stock and ready for Christmas!

JJP Pirates of the Caribbean Collector's Edition
Hobbit Black Arrow
Attack From Mars Remake Classic Edition
Attack From Mars Remake Special Edition
Total Nuclear Annihilation (boxed up on 12/6/18)

Other machines are availble to be ordered now for delivery in 2019

Woz 75th
Potc LE
Potc SE
Mbr CE
Mbr SE
ACNC
Oktoberfest

Let me know how we can help to make this Christmas extra (ball) special for your family!

Delivery and setup available in certain areas.

Call today to get your machine (in my best "late night marketing voice")

#6740 5 years ago

Still have a dp le available for sale or trade. All offers entertained.

#6741 5 years ago

What's a DP LE?

#6743 5 years ago

Deadpool..... Geez. I knew that. Sorry. Great game though.

#6745 5 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

double penetration lube extra.

Sounds like something Deadpool would say.

#6747 5 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Deadpool and I would get along IRL.

He can come over to you if you like....

#6748 5 years ago

I wish. But unfortunately , stern fawked up making the spike system disposable for the time being.

#6749 5 years ago

I'm in the market for a very family friendly, player's condition game in the $3k and under range.

World Cup Soccer and Bullwinkle are at the top the current list, but I'm open others. (Prefer Bally, Williams, or Data East)

#6750 5 years ago
Quoted from vj82:

They are selling Sopranos for $5200 listed as "all works" and you can see in the pic that fish is missing a lip ...

he took $900 off it, yet still thinks "everything works". More proof he's just making up prices.

There are 12,006 posts in this topic. You are on page 135 of 241.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/135 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.