FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

There are 12,006 posts in this topic. You are on page 133 of 241.
#6601 5 years ago

No offense bro....Rockford? You are not part of our MSA. Just pointing that out.

#6602 5 years ago

And...drunk posting should at least be funny

#6603 5 years ago

So sad you of all people.

#6604 5 years ago
Quoted from tadowhere:

So sad you of all people.

Trying to control who participates in a regional sales thread is a fool’s errand

#6605 5 years ago

I never tried to control that. I pointed out the elephant and got crushed by everyone but that B&T*H! Be true in what you do.

#6606 5 years ago
Quoted from tadowhere:

Yep and I have started so much shit and have been a troll in my 5 years here. Whatever..........................Elephant in the room has no response, that tells the story.

Chill Bill. Who says "butt hurt"? Lol.
Wisconsin is all good. Mike Nogle is a stand up guy.

#6607 5 years ago

I’m not exactly sure what we’re even talking about, as I too have had a few drinks

What is the elephant in the room? Honest question

#6608 5 years ago

Out

#6609 5 years ago

Goodness, no one is asking to have GAP blocked from this thread or any other place. People are just asking for a way to filter the market. as a low end collector I understand where they are coming from since retail isn't in my budget.

Anyone have a stern shaker for a SAM game for sale?

#6610 5 years ago

Wow!!
Haven't read this thread in a few days!
So I will put it to you straight, I Myself (Pincades) just like Gap and others on here that are Dist., Retailers, Collection buyers etc. spend ALOT of money on advertising and selling games here on Pinside so you folks can use this for FREE!!!!!
As they say if you don't have a horse in the race stay out of the barn.
Quit your bitchin and scroll past there ads!!!!!!

Everyone have a great day and holiday next week.
Pincades
JT

#6611 5 years ago
Quoted from Jamaster10:

Wow!!
So I will put it to you straight, I Myself (Pincades) just like Gap and others on here that are Dist., Retailers, Collection buyers etc. spend ALOT of money on advertising and selling games here on Pinside so you folks can use this for FREE!!!!!
Pincades
JT

Exactly!! Just think , hidden the ads could be a real good deal. They'll just miss it.....

#6612 5 years ago
Quoted from Jamaster10:

Wow!!
Pincades
JT

I gotta say that I love the hilarious narrative that YOU distributors are keeping pinside afloat with your support of pinside.
You have over 40 ads and of all the archived ones, only 8 have sold (i.e. You actually paid the fees for the sales) and 31 sit unsold (i.e. You opted not to pay the fees to pinside for the sale).
https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/jamaster10/market

It is like a trail of unsold houdinis...
https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/jamaster10/market/archived-games-listed

Don't come here with your high and mighty flipping as the reason Pinside runs when you are not even paying the fees on the majority of sales. Your contribution tomthis site is minimal outside of selling IMHO.

If you are able to block a forum users content and not see their posts, then seems like a reasonable request to allow users to be able to block themselves from seeing your retail content that you apparently rarely sell here anyway.

#6613 5 years ago
Quoted from chad:

Exactly!! Just think , hidden the ads could be a real good deal. They'll just miss it.....

Doesnt seem to be the case...

here is GAP's selling history. Over 400 ads and it appears less than 10% even sell on pinside.

Logic shows if there is anyone as a prime example of allowing end useres to easily filter their marketplace to not have to view ads by specific people, then this is a key reason.
https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/gap/market

I don't care to see 400 ads that are flooding the market,not marketted to me, and apparently not even selling here or paying the fees to clog up the market.

#6614 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Doesnt seem to be the case...
here is GAP's selling history. Over 400 ads and it appears less than 10% even sell on pinside.
Logic shows if there is anyone as a prime example of allowing end useres to easily filter their marketplace to not have to view ads by specific people, then this is a key reason.
https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/gap/market
I don't care to see 400 ads that are flooding the market,not marketted to me, and apparently not even selling here or paying the fees to clog up the market.

I am am sure GAP does not use Pinside as a primary means of advertising.

#6615 5 years ago

Seems like the one person complaining should just leave this thread, or better yet go design your own website and make your own rules.

#6616 5 years ago
Quoted from chad:

I am am sure GAP does not use Pinside as a primary means of advertising.

Even more reason why people sound be able to filter their experience to exclude his constant spamming of ads that are not intended for this market.
Just a suggestion and would be a nice feature (the whole reason someone even brought it up is since GAP is advertising a POTC without and ad, which per TOS means that game needs to be for <2500)

Trust me, we all feel the same about your constant ads on the Madison craigslist that are WTB and offering to help "fix" games. If I could set an auto-hide for those, I would

#6617 5 years ago

Man, team GAP is out in full force. All we need is someone to bring up Pinstadiums and this thread will be an all out war.

#6618 5 years ago
Quoted from tadowhere:

I never tried to control that. I pointed out the elephant and got crushed by everyone but that B&amp;T*H! Be true in what you do.

You.... you told people they shouldn't post here because they're not in Chicago. If I had a pinball machine for sale at a great price and you guys wanted it, would you REALLY tell me "get the hell out of here with that amazing deal, you're not in Chicago!!" Doubtful.

#6620 5 years ago

Wtf happened to this thread? Sell some shit or gtfo! Get this bitch back on track. Faaccckkkk!!! More drama than the bold and the beautiful.

#6621 5 years ago

Ok I'll jump in with a bump for an actual buy/sell

Still looking for a Fish Tales Jurassic Park or The Shadow

I'm in Champaign, but am driving through Chicago, Milwaukee, Madison in the next week or so (crossing all the regional sale threads!)

#6622 5 years ago

I have a Star Trek Stern Pro I'm looking to trade and 3 hours from Chicago, could meet half way for the right trade.

#6623 5 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

Ok here is the additional ad that was requested, because its over $3000.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/71410

nice looking game!

#6624 5 years ago

Okay, everybody has made their positions perfectly clear. Now let's please get this thread back on track. If you have a problem with someone, take it to PM or open up a feedback thread. And for the record, the cutoff is $3,000. If you want to sell a game for more than that in a regional thread, you are required to place an ad in the market.

I will mention to Robin the idea of filtering ads in the market by seller. He will then decide if this is something he wants to implement. There is to be no further discussion of this matter in this thread. That's not what this thread is for. If you feel strongly about this subject, then feel free to start a thread about it the feature requests sub-forum ...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/forum/feature-requests

Thank you!

#6625 5 years ago
Quoted from tadowhere:

Ahhh. Northbrook is in WI

I wish Northbrook was in WI then brian would be over more often.

#6626 5 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I wish Northbrook was in WI then brian would be over more often.

And if I lived in Wisconsin, I would probably like the Packers, instead of actively loathing them ...

#6627 5 years ago

and your house would have cost 1/10th of what it did, and your taxes would be a fraction of what you pay now. Plus no stress traffic. Just think of all the machines you could own.

#6628 5 years ago

I have a super clean/refurbished tales from the crypt

#6629 5 years ago

I want to personally stand up for GAP pinball. Mike is one of the best guys out there in the retail pinball market. He is not one of those wipe & shine retailers that sells machines that break down the second they leave your house. Mike/GAP is retail, he is NOT for the typical guy on Pinside who chases deals and fixes his own games. However, he does appeal to the collector side who only wants pristine, 100% working, fully shopped machines. There are those guys here on Pinside(they just don't post like some of us idiots do), that market does exist. Otherwise, why would GAP waste his money advertising here for little to no return? Get to know Mike and he as much as a horse trader as the rest of us. You have to take the time to know him, not bash him out of spite or jealousy. Run a brick & mortar business yourself, not out of a garage or basement, nor a home based route, then maybe some have the right to bitch. His advertising helps pay for this forum that we all like to bitch about and are too cheap to support(that includes my lazy ass).

Suck it up buttercups.

#6630 5 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

And if I lived in Wisconsin, I would probably like the Packers, instead of actively loathing them ...

I live in wisconsin and I loathe the packers this year!

#6631 5 years ago
Quoted from pcprogrammer:

I live in wisconsin and I loathe the packers this year!

Get ready to be kicked out.....

#6632 5 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

and your house would have cost 1/10th of what it did, and your taxes would be a fraction of what you pay now. Plus no stress traffic. Just think of all the machines you could own.

A 1/10th? You in the low rent district?

#6633 5 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Get ready to be kicked out.....

#6634 5 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

A 1/10th? You in the low rent district?

Maybe not 1/10th but housing prices are lower here for sure. Cost of living is not too bad.

#6635 5 years ago

Holy silver balls Chicago for sale thread! Wow did the train come off the rails

This thread was created (see post #1) as a place for locals to congregate and hopefully post for sale/trade games in here first. Why?

1. Keep the games local
2. Meet other local pinsiders
3. Instead of competing with all pinside on the for sale/trade - let's give locals first dibs over flippers (see 1 & 2)

Our friends in Wisconsin are welcome here as well. To me, it's still in same general locale and I've met MANY who are great pinball hobbyists and those who I now happily call friends. Still prefer games to stay on this side of the state line, but WI I consider part of the family as well. Bears are still in 1st btw....

The distributors are welcome in here too (GAP, Pincades, Kingpin..). Sometimes, they offer some nice deals to locals first. Being truthful, sometimes they do their markup dance and flip as well. The buyer always ultimately has a choice. But these guys have offered deals over time that have benefited us locals too. Let's not vilify them. We can still get pissed when they flip - but - then don't sell to them. You're choice. They're just being opportunistic - can't fault them for that. So long as they don't spam this thread - which they don't - they're part of the local scene too.

Marketplace is another issue I don't want to touch. Let's all enjoy this thread and leave our differences before entering. I enjoy this hobby and more importantly the people. Yoose guys.

#6636 5 years ago

btw....my Houdini (which was priced to sell) is leaving Chicago area because no one here wanted to buy it.

#6637 5 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

btw....my Houdini (which was priced to sell) is leaving Chicago area because no one here wanted to buy it.

Most of them did congrats on finally moving it!!

#6638 5 years ago

And here I thought all the recent thread activity was going to be an argument about who gets to be the first to sell me a WCS... So disappointing.

#6639 5 years ago
Quoted from Lame33:

And here I thought all the recent thread activity was going to be an argument about who gets to be the first to sell me a WCS... So disappointing.

You are from WI, havent you learned thats whole reason we can't sell you a WCS?

#6640 5 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Holy silver balls Chicago for sale thread! Wow did the train come off the rails
This thread was created (see post #1) as a place for locals to congregate and hopefully post for sale/trade games in here first. Why?
1. Keep the games local
2. Meet other local pinsiders
3. Instead of competing with all pinside on the for sale/trade - let's give locals first dibs over flippers (see 1 &amp; 2)
Our friends in Wisconsin are welcome here as well. To me, it's still in same general locale and I've met MANY who are great pinball hobbyists and those who I now happily call friends. Still prefer games to stay on this side of the state line, but WI I consider part of the family as well. Bears are still in 1st btw....
The distributors are welcome in here too (GAP, Pincades, Kingpin..). Sometimes, they offer some nice deals to locals first. Being truthful, sometimes they do their markup dance and flip as well. The buyer always ultimately has a choice. But these guys have offered deals over time that have benefited us locals too. Let's not vilify them. We can still get pissed when they flip - but - then don't sell to them. You're choice. They're just being opportunistic - can't fault them for that. So long as they don't spam this thread - which they don't - they're part of the local scene too.
Marketplace is another issue I don't want to touch. Let's all enjoy this thread and leave our differences before entering. I enjoy this hobby and more importantly the people. Yoose guys.

DOWN IN FRONT!

#6641 5 years ago

Williams SlugFest first run $1495.00
Bally PlayBoy $950.00
Bally Aladdins Castle $1195.00
Stern Roller Coaster Tycoon $2995.00

All shopped and ready to go.
Northern, Il 61108

#6642 5 years ago

Pm on the Playboy

#6643 5 years ago

All pm's replied to.

#6644 5 years ago

Looking for a Deadpool pro or Iron Man. Will also consider Transformers LE (maybe pro), AC/DC pro (vault preferred), GOTG pro, Avengers LE/prem, Nascar, possibly others.

Added over 5 years ago:

Nevermind...found what I needed. Thanks!

#6645 5 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Looking for a Deadpool pro or Iron Man. Will also consider Transformers LE (maybe pro), AC/DC pro (vault preferred), GOTG pro, Avengers LE/prem, Nascar, possibly others.

There's been a transformers le on Craigslist for a bit

#6646 5 years ago
Quoted from kcZ:

There's been a transformers le on Craigslist for a bit

Hmm...not seeing any. Do you have a link? I wonder if that was cpr9999's that recently sold. Made up my mind a hair late on that one.
Thanks!

#6647 5 years ago
Quoted from chad:

Williams SlugFest first run $1495.00
Bally PlayBoy $950.00
Bally Aladdins Castle $1195.00
Stern Roller Coaster Tycoon $2995.00
All shopped and ready to go.
Northern, Il 61108

PlayBoy has sold.

#6648 5 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Hmm...not seeing any. Do you have a link? I wonder if that was cpr9999's that recently sold. Made up my mind a hair late on that one.
Thanks!

I bet that was the one. I probably saw it on both here and CL.

#6649 5 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

I wonder if that was cpr9999's that recently sold. Made up my mind a hair late on that one ...

You only had what, like a month to decide?

#6650 5 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

You only had what, like a month to decide?

LOL...actually only had a day between my game selling and his game selling...and I had another game pending during that time that the seller decided to keep. So at least I have a slight excuse.

There are 12,006 posts in this topic. You are on page 133 of 241.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/133 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.