FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,113 posts in this topic. You are on page 130 of 243.
#6451 5 years ago

My friend told me a story how he bought his judge dredd for 1400 dollars, and this person offered LESS to come get it first. Lol. Talk about a sweet deal.

#6452 5 years ago

I've got a NIB Iron Maiden Premium that I'm looking to trade with someone.
Looking for a No Good Gophers, Tales of the Arabian Nights or whatever you have in mind.
I'm looking for something in HUO or restored. I like em nice!
Let me know.
Can always meet at expo if need be.
Thanks!

#6453 5 years ago

Does anyone in the Chicago area happen to have a spare Gottlieb A-16570 coil and sleeve lying around?

#6454 5 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Does anyone in the Chicago area happen to have a spare Gottlieb A-16570 coil and sleeve lying around?

I know I have a few Gottlieb coils laying around, but Im not sure of their variety. I wont be able to dig around until Thursday though. Do you need it right away?

#6455 5 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

pm sent

#6456 5 years ago

Need recommendation for a deck repair company that can fix my deck and stain it next season. Every one else just says they only put in new decks, its very frustrating.

#6457 5 years ago
Quoted from BrewNinja:

You mean you didnt offer $2500 to come get it? Thats what usually happens to me.

I offered more but was denied....

#6458 5 years ago
Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

I offered more but was denied....

People like you suck. Glad they denied you.

#6459 5 years ago
Quoted from BrewNinja:

People like you suck. Glad they denied you.

In the Chicago market, if you don't offer more, someone else will. Vicious sharks circle Chicago Craigslist.

#6460 5 years ago
Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

In the Chicago market, if you don't offer more, someone else will. Vicious sharks circle Chicago Craigslist.

I won't. That's a shitty thing to do.

#6461 5 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

I won't. That's a shitty thing to do.

it is, and I have been shitted on myself.

I have driven an hour to a game to find out 'I sold it to some one else who gave me xxxx more'.
Seller couldn't have called or texted me instead of wasting my time and gas? Also have had many a sale on CL go to " I had someone offer $xxxxx, do you want it for that much?''

Having sold on CL it's the same way.....

Vultures I tell ya, Vultures....

#6462 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I am located 15 minutes from expo and game is located in my garage for easy pickup. The playfield is in good shape and the game is loaded with mods. Leds Installed Shaker motor U...”
2018-11-29
Hawthorn Woods, IL
4,550 (Firm)
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 1758 times
Contributed to Pinside

Located 15 minutes from Expo!

#6463 5 years ago

Houdini priced to sell $6200 OBO this weekend only. I'm in market for SW Premium/LE. Happy to trade + cash for one.

#6464 5 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Houdini priced to sell $6200 OBO this weekend only. I'm in market for SW Premium/LE. Happy to trade + cash for one.

I think anyone that comes here just a little bit knows that you have this for sale.

#6465 5 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

I think anyone that comes here just a little bit knows that you have this for sale.

Ok, so this thing is working.

#6466 5 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Ok, so this thing is working.

Apparently not for you!

#6467 5 years ago

I'm at Expo and have one piece of nos pin 2k glass. This is ready to use, not like the ones in a booth that have the coating that has to be removed

#6468 5 years ago

I will be selling my HUO Stern Star Wars Pro...only about 150 plays...includes shaker motor & playfield LCD bezel sticker mod. In perfect condition...will get pics up later. Asking $4800 OBO...PM me if interested. Motivated to sell quickly.

#6469 5 years ago

I always offer more, then don’t show

#6470 5 years ago

Selling my Guardians of the Galaxy Premium. $6400 cash includes topper and extras. Killer deal. Come and get it.
Jim

#6471 5 years ago

HUO Star Wars Pro officially listed for sale now...PM if interested

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/70503

#6472 5 years ago

I had hoped Expo would provide, but I'm still looking for a WCS. If anyone has any leads they can share, it would be much appreciated.

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking to add a WCS to the collection. Player vs collector edition preferred. Southeastern Wisconsin - northern Illinois pickup preferred, but willing to travel farther dependi...”
2018-10-30
Racine, WI
Wanted
Archived after: 140 days
Viewed: 374 times

#6473 5 years ago

I was surprised by the omission of many great games of this era such as wcs, shadow, road show, doctor who, etc. Shame.

#6474 5 years ago
Quoted from Lame33:

I had hoped Expo would provide, but I'm still looking for a WCS. If anyone has any leads they can share, it would be much appreciated.

Machine - Wanted
Wanted: World Cup Soccer (WI, IL, MN, MI area)Wanted! “Looking to add a WCS to the collection.

Since it's almost Expo time, we could arrange an exchange there or I can just visit with a handful of cash. Southeastern Wisconsin - north...”
37 days ago Racine, WI
Wanted
Lame33

detroit.craigslist.org link

#6475 5 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

detroit.craigslist.org link

Thanks, I had not seen that one! Being on the far side of MI with a 14 hour drive might put it out of reach. Decisions.... Decisions.....

#6476 5 years ago

Machine - For Trade
SlugFest Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice clean working Slugfest. Added a lithium battery and upgraded the DMD capacitors. Boards are all clean and matching serial numbers. Couple of bumps and bruises but overall ver...”
2018-10-23
Algonquin, IL
Trade
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 590 times

Have a Slugfest for sale/trade.

Looking for a Simpsons Pinball Party somewhere nearish Chicago!

#6477 5 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

I was surprised by the omission of many great games of this era such as wcs, shadow, road show, doctor who, etc. Shame.

Yeah. For some reason the WPC era was kind of under represented at the show given its popularity. There were some really nice ones there, though. That Corvette that Troy brought was a stunning example!

#6478 5 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Yeah. For some reason the WPC era was kind of under represented at the show given its popularity. There were some really nice ones there, though. That Corvette that Troy brought was a stunning example!

thanks for the compliment, I had two wpc era, corvette and Totan

#6479 5 years ago

Just posted a Nascar for sale in the Milwaukee area.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Nascar Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “The game is in nice condition and is fully working. I cleaned and waxed the playfield, replaced all of the playfield rubber, put in four new pinballs, and installed the most recent...”
2018-10-27
Muskego, WI
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 132 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6480 5 years ago

Looking for a "newer" stern pro. Star trek, Metallica, walking dead are preferred.

Routed or huo is fine. Less mods the better

#6481 5 years ago

Looking for a Jurassic Park, anywhere around Chicago or between Chicago and Champaign.

#6482 5 years ago

Just in sold as is untested. $2400 obo for all 4
Firepower
Night Rider
Freedom
Flash

Have pics

#6483 5 years ago

4 million BC pinball machine. Cabinet and plafiekd in great condition. Not sure if it works. German vrtsion.Back.glass cracked. $1200

#6484 5 years ago

Is that a 4 million bc?

#6485 5 years ago
Quoted from sublime90803:

Is that a 4 million bc?

In 3 million years

Or by Christmas....

#6486 5 years ago

Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is a Stargate in good shape. Game plays 100%. Mylar is in great shape, main flippers were rebuilt last year and the PF has a fresh coat of wax. All LED and rubber is le...”
2018-12-17
Libertyville, IL
Trade
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 882 times

If anyone local is interested, selling my first. Time to change it up a bit I guess.

#6487 5 years ago

Does anyone need an original Gottlieb System 1 driver board? I pulled it out of a Genie. It probably needs at least a couple new transistors. Pick-up only. $25 OBO

#6488 5 years ago

I need a Data East DMD speaker panel (Jurrasic Park, LAH, LW3)

#6489 5 years ago

Anybody looking for a Goldeneye? The game has typical crotch and flipper button wear, but it is in nice shape overall and works perfectly. It has a new DMD, a complete LED kit, a playfield protector, and custom gold powdercoated trim. The game can be picked up either in Chicago or in Amana, IA. $2,950 firm.

#6490 5 years ago

May be selling or trading 1 or both >>>

Nice condition Back Hole. All refurbed in the not too distant past. Ground mods all done, clean boards, nice displays, nice bglass and newer motor, avg condition pf (nice under original mylar but some wear in the typical spots outside of mylar and avg cab. Complete and comes with some extra parts (tube a few plastics, etc...) Plays strong. 2400obo

HUO Monopoly with nice topper (lasserific one? that lights up). Clean and as expected for a HUO Monopoly (Edit: per pinside rules no games over 2500 can be listed in in regional club threads without an advert also > Monopoly for trade and I would value it at 3400obo)

Hit me up if interested. No rush but may get proper photos and blast them out to the usual places in the next week.

You all know what I like > classics, oddballs, etc...
Cash and local is cool also.

#6491 5 years ago

SO I know this isn't exactly the right thread, but I figured since a big part of this thread is moving large objects around, I would see if people had suggestions.

I just moved into a house in Champaign, IL and I'm looking at buying a sectional (found a few quality used ones through a reseller in Chicago that I'm considering). Problem is, I have no idea how to get it from Chicago to Champaign (each part of the sectional is about 9.5ft long). Are there any services people know of that do that run? I figured people might do something similar with machines. Is it just rent a Uhaul and do the drive thing?

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

#6492 5 years ago
Quoted from tbaum:

Problem is, I have no idea how to get it from Chicago to Champaign (each part of the sectional is about 9.5ft long). Are there any services people know of that do that run? I figured people might do something similar with machines. Is it just rent a Uhaul and do the drive thing?

I used uship.com once to ship a pin from Massachussets, cost something like $260 and was white glove service in a van. Both vans and trucks bid on your moving job, and you wait to see who bids lowest (and you can choose to accept or not)

#6493 5 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

I used uship.com once to ship a pin from Massachussets, cost something like $260 and was white glove service in a van. Both vans and trucks bid on your moving job, and you wait to see who bids lowest (and you can choose to accept or not)

This is great! Exactly what I was looking for.

#6494 5 years ago

Just put up an ad for the Goldeneye with a link to photos and videos of the game ...

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Goldeneye Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “This is not my Goldeneye, but I'm trying to find a buyer for it as part of a trade. The game has typical crotch and flipper button wear (covered with protectors), but it is in nice...”
2018-11-01
Northbrook, IL
2,950 (Firm)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 320 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6496 5 years ago

Dam can’t believe your selling that Simpson’s. Cleanest I’ve seen (played great) and with color display and mini display a nice setup.

#6497 5 years ago

Going to Chicago this weekend. Any good places to hit to play some newer titles?

Also, probably bringing a Jeep Wrangler which I believe hauls pins just fine if anyone has something interesting (SS and newer) they are looking to sell.

#6498 5 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Going to Chicago this weekend. Any good places to hit to play some newer titles?
Also, probably bringing a Jeep Wrangler which I believe hauls pins just fine if anyone has something interesting (SS and newer) they are looking to sell.

Myself and the family always enjoy the selection and food at 257 in Schaumburg.

#6499 5 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Logan Arcade Chicago has a huge selection of games.

#6500 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffgoldstein2:

Logan Arcade Chicago has a huge selection of games.

Logan is great, I was there last weekend. They are Stern's favored arcade so they have a fairly well maintained stable of Sterns - I also think Headquarters is very solid, especially when the downstairs is open (not always the case).

The Emporiums are ok (but not excellent). I heard the Galloping Ghost now has a pinball area, but I haven't seen it yet.

There are 12,113 posts in this topic. You are on page 130 of 243.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/130 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.