FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,136 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 243.
#603 9 years ago
Quoted from Al:

MNF, Chicago area, 1500

Now there's a game that you just don't see come up for sale very often. In fact, I've never played one. It is any fun?

#604 9 years ago

FT is tentaively sold.

#605 9 years ago

I still have my LOTR for sale or trade in Milwaukee. The only game I'd be interested in for trade would be an AC/DC premium. I'd add cash to the deal of course.

Otherwise, it's for sale for $4800.

Dave

#606 9 years ago

Got a HUO Star Wars Episode One if anyone interested. Located in the Downers Grove/Woodridge area. $2650. Will also trade for other machines possibly if interested...

#607 9 years ago

both machines are in great shape. Thought it was the same machine. LED's really keep the fire fade effect in tact?

#608 9 years ago

I have a Wedgehead Royal Guard for sale. $550 OBO. Actually very fun game. If it was 4 player game, i'd keep it for myself. Has set of 4 standups that shift from side to side. When you hit the colors, depending on where they are, they light the pops and upper standups for more points. Top rows light the lower drain lanes. Very fun game. Plays great. New bulbs and rubber installed.

Custom cabinet paint job thrown in for free. Rumor has it, that Stevie Wonder himself, may have painted it.

royal guard 010.jpgroyal guard 010.jpg royal guard 002.jpgroyal guard 002.jpg royal guard 008.jpgroyal guard 008.jpg royal guard 009.jpgroyal guard 009.jpg
#610 9 years ago

Price lowered !!
I have a huo 50th anniversary mustang pro for sale. Asking $3750. Pics at
chicago.craigslist.org link

#611 9 years ago

No pins for sale...yet.

Looking to unload Galaga and Centipede origional/dedicated arcade machines. Don't know how close the price is. Taking a stab at Craigslist to see what happens.

#612 9 years ago
Quoted from DayDay:

No pins for sale...yet.
Looking to unload Galaga and Centipede origional/dedicated arcade machines. Don't know how close the price is. Taking a stab at Craigslist to see what happens.

sent you a pm on some price suggestions
Pincades
JT

#613 9 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

OMG! The niles guy finally caved $200 down after 3 years!

The Niles guy has a few locations. He's got an Attack From Mars at one location that has been out of order for over a year. Well worn cabinet and playfield, DMD almost dead. Just sitting there taking up space. I inquired about it being for sale. "Absolutely not, they don't make 'em like that anymore". I reply "but it's just taking up space not working". "I will get it fixed". Oh well.

#614 9 years ago
Quoted from joemagiera:

The Niles guy has a few locations. He's got an Attack from Mars at one location that has been out of order for over a year. Well worn cabinet and playfield, DMD almost dead. Just sitting there taking up space. I inquired about it being for sale. "Absolutely not, they don't make 'em like that anymore". I reply "but it's just taking up space not working". "I will get it fixed". Oh well.

Are you talking about the one by the Bunny Hutch?

#615 9 years ago

I forgot to post my Custom Iron Man in the Chicago FS Thread

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-huo-iron-man-2010

Excellent Condition! $5500
Custom Side Rails with Laser Cut Arc reactor & Light up Flipper buttons
Custom Hinges with Laser Cut Iron Man Helmet
Custom Armor powder coated Red Wrinkle with Gold Hardware
Coin Door powder coated Red Wrinkle with Plated Bezels
Shooter Housing powder coated Red Wrinkle
Red Plastic Apron
Plasma DMD with Red Filter
Flipper Fidelity Speakers
PBL LEDs in all inserts
Cabinet Side Board Decals
Pinball Decals Target decals
Arc Reactor Flasher Back Box Mod
Shaker Motor

IM Side.jpgIM Side.jpg IM PF.jpgIM PF.jpg IM Front.jpgIM Front.jpg
#616 9 years ago

Posted these in the Market. They are both still available.

Wizard!
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/14577

Super Soccer
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/14578

#617 9 years ago
Quoted from He-Man40:

I forgot to post my Custom Iron Man in the Chicago FS Thread
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-huo-iron-man-2010
Excellent Condition! $5500
Custom Side Rails with Laser Cut Arc reactor & Light up Flipper buttons
Custom Hinges with Laser Cut Iron Man Helmet
Custom Armor powder coated Red Wrinkle with Gold Hardware
Coin Door powder coated Red Wrinkle with Plated Bezels
Shooter Housing powder coated Red Wrinkle
Red Plastic Apron
Plasma DMD with Red Filter
Flipper Fidelity Speakers
PBL LEDs in all inserts
Cabinet Side Board Decals
Pinball Decals Target decals
Arc Reactor Flasher Back Box Mod
Shaker Motor

Whoa!!
Those side rails look awesome

IM Side.jpg 60 KB

IM PF.jpg 119 KB

IM Front.jpg 35 KB

#618 9 years ago

Still looking for a Taxi

#620 9 years ago

Thats the one chads posted on here and is massively overpriced, although he has brought it down to just extremely overpriced.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/taxi-2

#622 9 years ago

LW3 was 1750 at that estate sale in sleepy hollow. A 12 second visit

#623 9 years ago

arcade coming to warrenville:
http://www.mainevent.com/locations/warrenville-il

Looks like gameworks meets bowling alley meets lasertag, doesn't seem to be any pinball coming either

#624 9 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Looks like gameworks meets bowling alley meets lasertag, doesn't seem to be any pinball coming either

Looks like you'll just have to contact them about their "oversight".

#625 9 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

The theater next to it has a Spiderman.

The theater is literally next door to it. It was a 30plex, they chopped off about 14 auditoriums on the east side and that is what will now be Main Event.

#626 9 years ago

Looking for a reasonably priced pin... 1000-2000 range depending on title .. Something to compliment my Atlantis and SOF... Maybe a rollergames, big guns, etc... PM if you got something in that range

#627 9 years ago

I'm looking for a beat up project pin to use to enhance my pinball maintenance and repair skills. Watching Clay's Pinball Ninja videos and YouTube will only take you so far without actually going under the glass and I think I need a challenge that will force me to try new things. Possibly something in the realm of a system 11 that was not treated too nicely on route and could be brought back from the dead.

I'm not exactly certain what I'm looking for, but I feel like I've hit my repair comfort ceiling on my two current pins and I want something that I can solder on with a purpose to improve my skills without wreaking my two favorite games.

Let me know if you've got any leads or ideas.

#628 9 years ago

Anyone want an Addams Family? I have one for sale in marketplace and can maybe deliver within a month.

#629 9 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Looking for a reasonably priced pin... 1000-2000 range depending on title .. Something to compliment my Atlantis and SOF... Maybe a Rollergames, Big Guns, etc... PM if you got something in that range

Your collection is starting to look like mine.

I'd stay away from Rollergames tho. Gets annoying quick.

#630 9 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Maybe a Rollergames, Big Guns,

I played rollergames at MGC this year for the first time, really didn't like it. Felt like the back was way too covered, didn't like the shots. Possibly the only steve ritchie title I don't like.

Big guns isn't terrible, the guns shooting are neat. It does have a GIGANTIC backbox.

#631 9 years ago

I have decided to sale my Big Buck Hunter ... Any one looking for a fun under rated game

#632 9 years ago

I'm back. Took 1.5 months off from pinside due to work crap. Looks like I missed a lot.

What's currently for sale/trade guys? I'm playing with moving my WW and might be convinced to move my RG or XMen.

BTW...very nice IM a few lines above.

#633 9 years ago

Absolutely disagree with the Rollergames comments above. Just sold my Big Guns off, Rollergames isn't going anywhere. I love the cheesy 80s graphics, music, and sounds. I never have got the music stuck in my head for extended periods of time. Maybe I'm just not that picky.

#634 9 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

What's currently for sale/trade guys? I'm playing with moving my WW and might be convinced to move my RG or XMen.

With TWD LE on the way, I'm going to have to sell something. You interested in anything in my collection?

#635 9 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I'm going to have to sell something. You interested in anything in my collection?

Don't suppose the congo is up for grabs?

#636 9 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Don't suppose the congo is up for grabs?

Got six grand burning a hole in your pocket?

#637 9 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Got six grand burning a hole in your pocket?

Um no, but it is a SWEET looking congo you have, I won't deny that

#638 9 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Um no, but it is a SWEET looking congo you have, I won't deny that.

Thanks! I'm not looking to get rid of Congo at this time. I still enjoy playing it too much. That's the problem. Most of my games I simply love too much to get rid of. The only ones that I would consider selling right now would probably be Farfalla, Airborne and I500, but it would take a lot to get me to part with I500.

#639 9 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

With TWD LE on the way, I'm going to have to sell something. You interested in anything in my collection?

Hmmm...I like you're Airborne, I500 and Shadow too.

#640 9 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Hmmm...I like you're Airborne, I500 and Shadow too.

I'm afraid Shadow is not on the table.

#641 9 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I'm afraid Shadow is not on the table.

You're starting to take the fun out of my window shopping

#642 9 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

I have had drainage issues at my home since I bought it. The sump pump line and the gutters were all draining onto the brick patio that the previous owners put in. I have been dealing with drain tile likes all over the place for the last few years now to keep the water off the patio, but the time has some to have some one come in and tear up my yard to do it right. Does any one have an recommendations of a company to do this? I have been on Angie's list, but its hard to pin down a company that ONLY does drainage. Most seem to do landscaping and drainage is secondary.

Don't know if you're still looking or not, but we used a company called SigNature to do our patio. They are on the more expensive side, but it is absolutely done correctly. A side benefit from them doing our patio correctly and grading everything out is that I'm not sure my sump pump has gone off at all since we had it done 4 or so years ago (and obviously you know the kinds of rains we've had on occasion). Yes, they are landscaping first and foremost, but if you want it done right, they certainly knew what they were doing.

I don't know if they reach out down to Aurora or not, though. Not really sure what their range is. Good luck.

#643 9 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

You're starting to take the fun out of my window shopping

Well, well, hello old friend. I too took some time off, but more than a month. So sorry Gweem is treating you so poorly here. I will help you out and recover this situation from his failures. Want to trade my Strange Science for your WW?

#644 9 years ago

Anyone want a Williams Tri Zone? chicago.craigslist.org link

#645 9 years ago

I know I'm 5.5 hours from Chicago but I would meet halfway for a trade of machines or even drive for the right one. I'm selling/trading my HUO SM or XMENLE but I probably won't end up getting rid of both. Mainly looking for a different DMD machines +/- $$$ to keep me busy all winter.

SM:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/14652

XMENLE:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/14535

#646 9 years ago
Quoted from Goonie:

Well, well, hello old friend. I too took some time off, but more than a month. So sorry Gweem is treating you so poorly here. I will help you out and recover this situation from his failures. Want to trade my Strange Science for your WW?

Hey hey Goonie! Good to hear from you my friend. Hope to see you at Expo soon.

Unfortunately, I'm not interested in a Strange Science. Looks like an odd but fun game though.

#647 9 years ago

I will be puttting my loaded Guns and Roses up for sale very soon. In extremely nice condition. Mods, upgraded speakers and sub, leds. Separate volume control for headphones. And the original topper. She's a beauty. PM if interested.

#648 9 years ago

Anyone got a POTC for sale?

There are 12,136 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 243.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.