FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

There are 12,006 posts in this topic. You are on page 128 of 241.
#6351 5 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I know people in other cities that get good deals all the time on craigslist, but that's virtually impossible in our area because of all the loser flipper dickheads

That's why I search within the maximum allowable distance from my house (200 miles). That gets me listings from indiana, michigan, ohio, iowa, wisconsin, and minnesota

#6352 5 years ago

That's why this thread was created. Deals with fellow collectors and known retailers is so much better.

Quoted from gweempose:

There are so many assholes like that around here that I don't even bother checking craigslist anymore. I know people in other cities that get good deals all the time on craigslist, but that's virtually impossible in our area because of all the loser flipper dickheads.

My sentiments exactly. Although, I'm glad I didn't write that. I may have been moderated.

#6353 5 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Im willing to bet “Ryan” is one of them. That dude has scooped up so many good deals, only to flip them after doing basically nothing to them for a big mark up. Hes ruined craigslist and letgo around this area. He continues to fill his storage unit and post games for inflated prices. Then he has the balls to have a profile pic of him on his boat. Go F yourself who ever you are “Ryan”...

jealousy will get ya nowhere, get off the couch and go get em!

#6354 5 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

Its not Jealousy when someone has a deal with a person, and this guy comes and offers more to get people to back out of their original deal, or tell them he will come instantly when the other person set up an appointment for later in the day. Its ethics, not jealousy

I actually do not mess with craigslist, just not worth it to me

#6355 5 years ago

Non-pinball item. NIB Canon EOS Rebel T6 digital camera with 36GB SHDC UHS-I card and Canon shoulder bag for sale, $400. PM if interested. Thanks.

Brad

#6356 5 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

There are so many assholes like that around here that I don't even bother checking craigslist anymore. I know people in other cities that get good deals all the time on craigslist, but that's virtually impossible in our area because of all the loser flipper dickheads.

Wow. hey hey can a moderator write profanity like assholes and dickheads!!!!! LOL

#6357 5 years ago
Quoted from Jamaster10:

Wow. hey hey can a moderator profanity like assholes and dickheads!!!!! LOL

Seriously. Seems like a double standard if you ask me...

#6358 5 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

Some of us r lucky enough to have that availability to go when needed to get a pin. But there r others who cant just leave work at any point and time to score a good deal.
But when someone makes a deal with you they should stick to it!!!

Just had it happen to me a few times lately when I committed to a pin and then I get a call or text and its been sold!

Pincades
JT

#6359 5 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Those same loser flipper dickheads are praised here on these very forums. One in particular is notorious for flipping. So not enough people are mad at them, I guess.

#6360 5 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Those same loser flipper dickheads are praised here on these very forums. One in particular is notorious for flipping. So not enough people are mad at them, I guess.

which one?

#6361 5 years ago
Quoted from Jamaster10:

Wow. hey hey can a moderator write profanity like assholes and dickheads!!!!! LOL

Quoted from dirtbag66:

Seriously. Seems like a double standard if you ask me...

It's all in the intent. We would never moderate someone simply for using the word "asshole". As far as profanity goes, it's pretty tame. Heck, you can even use it on TV. It's when you use the word to directly attack another Pinsider where we will often step in. For example, there's a big difference between, "Flippers are assholes." and "Stop acting like such an asshole, gweempose!"

#6362 5 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

It's all in the intent. We would never moderate someone simply for using the word "asshole". As far as profanity goes, it's pretty tame. Heck, you can even use it on TV. It's when you use the word to directly attack another Pinsider where we will often step in. For example, there's a big difference between, "Flippers are assholes." and "Stop acting like such an asshole, gweempose!"

Uhoh... Bryan Kelly is in trouble for sure!!!

#6363 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Uhoh... Bryan Kelly is in trouble for sure!!!

I heard that, asshole!!

#6364 5 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I heard that, asshole!!

Six month all forum eject!

#6365 5 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I think it is time to see how many violations are on his record...

#6366 5 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I heard that, asshole!

Quoted from jellikit:

I think it is time to see how many violations are on his record...

I heard that, asshole!

#6367 5 years ago

Old people get excited when they can hear things.

#6368 5 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I heard that, asshole!

I heard that, asshole!

Mr. Kelly has that trademarked, cant mess with that cat.

#6369 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Playboy Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Pulled this Playboy out of a home in Wisconsin. Spent some good time getting it cleaned up and working 100%. It had a blown power supply, did a total rebuild on the power supply ...”
2018-08-14
Algonquin, IL
800 (OBO)
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 1078 times

Get this out of my garage price drop

#6370 5 years ago

looking for last minute deals, Ill be in Chicago tommorow (9-6-18) with space and money, whatcha got?

#6371 5 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

looking for last minute deals, Ill be in Chicago tommorow (9-6-18) with space and money, whatcha got?

I'm here too....watcha bringing?

#6372 5 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

Quoted from Manimal:

I'm here too....watcha bringing?

Make me an offer!

Machine - For Sale
AC/DC (Pro) Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice, near HUO, original AC/DC Pro. LEDs, shaker, pinball pro sub, swinging bell mod, metal cab protectors, new lightning bolt plastics. Looks great, plays great.”
2018-08-30
Highland, IN
4,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 1314 times

#6373 5 years ago

I'm on the hunt for a routed/players condition Revenge from Mars, Creature or maybe a Flintstones. The first two are shoe-ins for a permanent home at my place. I haven't had a chance to play Flintstones, but I have some really cool ideas for it and I think it could be a keeper. If anyone knows/has any leads if you could let me know that would be swell, thanks!

#6374 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Selling a beautiful HUO game of thrones. In perfect shape. Includes cliffys, stark armor, inside stern art blades, clear silicone rubbers. Stock red dmd will be with the game or I ...”
2018-09-08
Chicago, IL
5,900 (Firm)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 249 times

looking for a guardians of the galaxy and a deadpool. Will sell outright also.
Thanks!

#6375 5 years ago

Selling a Fire Escape for $1300. Pictures below. Located in the NW burbs.

Pictures: link not working. Will update later

Added over 6 years ago:

Pictures: https://m.imgur.com/a/RQMT3

#6376 5 years ago

Need to make a little room.

Bally Strikes and Spares: Recent shop job, definitely players condition. $900

Gottlieb Target Alpha: recent shop job, overall decent condition, nice Backglass. $900

Bally Expressway: super nice condition, pristine Backglass. Counter shows 8500 plays and the playfield/game is so nice id believe it. No kickout marks. $1000

I have a project tri zone and royal flush I don't think I'll be getting to any time soon...pm if interested.

#6377 5 years ago

Going to list a TNA speaker lights, shaker, side rail lights, flipper button lights, plastic protectors.

#6378 5 years ago
Quoted from tatman9999:

Going to list a TNA speaker lights, shaker, side rail lights, flipper button lights, plastic protectors.

Damn... couple weeks too late...

#6379 5 years ago

I'm looking for a EM project for my son and I to work on. Please PM me with any local machines for sale. Thank you.

#6380 5 years ago
Quoted from tatman9999:

pm sent

#6381 5 years ago

Will be listing a FlintStones soon. Pictures in a few days . $3500.00

#6382 5 years ago

WTB Arcades:

Arkanoid
Rampage
Primal Rage

Please pm if you have one for sale. Thanks

#6383 5 years ago

Looking for a Bally Power Play, any condition.

#6384 5 years ago

Updated pricing Houdini $6300, BOP 2.0 $5700. Like to rotate few titles in the collection.

Added over 6 years ago:

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Absolutely beautiful Houdini! Looking to rotate in a new game. Has side art blades installed from factory. I live 10 minutes from Pinball Expo. Latest code installed. Own a Houdin...”
2018-10-31
Prospect Heights, IL
6,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 29 days
Viewed: 1796 times

#6385 5 years ago

Hey guys, I'm driving to Expo next month from Denver and I have room for a couple extra pins in my enclosed trailer. Just thought I'd mention it in case there's somebody out here that you wish you could make a deal with if shipping wasn't an issue. I'm thinking $150 delivered to Expo or somewhere not too far out of the way. PM me if interested.

#6386 5 years ago

Going to be listing my Williams Solar Fire tonight... just a heads up for local guys here... pin side ad forthcoming

#6387 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Solar Fire Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Solar Fire! The rarest multi-level WMS System 7 pin and IMHO the best of the four. Pin works 99%... the only little gremlin is the upper left 3 bank drop targets are a little stic...”
2018-09-16
Hampshire, IL
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 705 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6388 5 years ago

You, yes YOU can be the proud owner of the only game with the Silver Surfer humping a pinball machine on the backglass.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I'd rather sell it all, so a full package buyer gets preference over someone interested in only the game. Works 100%. Rock solid Alltek MPU board in place of the original Bally CP...”
2018-09-17
West Dundee, IL
1,700 (Firm)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 292 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6389 5 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

You, yes YOU can be the proud owner of the only game with the Silver Surfer humping a pinball machine on the backglass.

Machine - For Sale
Silverball Mania with restore packageNew!Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “I'd rather sell it all, so a full package buyer gets preference over someone interested in only the game.

Works 100%. Rock solid Alltek MPU board in place of the original Bally CP...”
14 minutes ago West Dundee, IL 1,700 (Firm)
yancy

PM sent.

#6390 5 years ago

From what I can tell, I think everyone is obligated to try to own this at least once. Figured it's my turn.

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking to add a WCS to the collection. Player vs collector edition preferred. Southeastern Wisconsin - northern Illinois pickup preferred, but willing to travel farther dependi...”
2018-10-30
Racine, WI
Wanted
Archived after: 140 days
Viewed: 374 times

Let me know if it's your turn to sell it.

#6391 5 years ago

Interested in a Hobbit.

#6392 5 years ago
Quoted from Lame33:

From what I can tell, I think everyone is obligated to try to own this at least once. Figured it's my turn

Good choice. I’ve wanted one as well.

#6393 5 years ago

You should. Wcs is an awesome game.

#6394 5 years ago

Can't keep 'em all.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Stern Star Trek Pro with Aurich alternate art package and lots of mods. Here's everything I can think of: Aurich translite (original translite included) Aurich speaker panel decal...”
2018-09-21
West Dundee, IL
4,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 615 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6395 5 years ago

Fuck me runnin.....timing is terrible for me right now or I would have already sent a pm. This shouldn't last long. Beautiful game with great mods.

#6396 5 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Can't keep 'em all.

Star Trek sold! ...to an awesome buyer. Pinside fee paid.

#6397 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Iron Man Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “** PRICE DROP** Beautiful Iron Man non Vault Edition. Comes with red powder coating full LEDs color changing backbox, awesome topper, flipper fidelity speakers, full leds, whiplash...”
2018-09-23
Plainfield, IL
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 556 times
awesome ironman here for sale $4800, possible trades considered but prefer to sell.

Added over 5 years ago:

Price drop to 4600

#6398 5 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Silverball Mania sold! Thanks to all who inquired. Can't wait to see how the buyer's restoration turns out.

#6399 5 years ago

**Price dropped to 4600 on the above Iron Man save you an additional 200 now.**

#6400 5 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Silverball Mania sold! Thanks to all who inquired. Can't wait to see how the buyer's restoration turns out.

I find it fascinating how some games get jumped on, while other good games sit and sit. Is it price point? Desirability? Vaults flooding the market? I can certainly see the draw of a sweet Bally compared to a newer Stern, but it's interesting.

Btw - not trying to make a dig at you or your sales, it was just the most recent to quote.

There are 12,006 posts in this topic. You are on page 128 of 241.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/128 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.