4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7,034 posts
  • 430 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 30 minutes ago by FatPanda
  • Topic is favorited by 266 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 957 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5366_(resized).JPG
IMG_5359_(resized).JPG
FullSizeRender_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_9_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_8_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_6_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_7_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

There are 7034 posts in this topic. You are on page 127 of 141.
#6301 5 months ago

Archived after 2 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Fully working, nice BoP - While this isn't collector grade, it's much nicer than most players quality, plays fast and shoots smooth. Game has had the following done to it: Taken...”
2018-08-26
Spring Grove, IL
3,200 (OBO)
Just listed my beloved bride if anyone is interested.

#6302 5 months ago

Anyone interested in a Houdini + cash for a SW Premium? Put some time a SW last night, like to own one for awhile.

#6303 5 months ago

Now that my league night is over, I will be listing 3 games in the next 24 hours. I will sell the first two that go and keep the third one. Earthshaker in excellent condition - $2200, Black Rose (faded cabinet) with extra cannon assembly - $2600 and BarbWire in Beautiful condition (no fade or scratches) as nice as you will ever see - $2800. PM me if you want to learn more. I will take photos tonight and list tomorrow. Jim

#6304 5 months ago

Or maybe a Scoobychanga?

#6305 5 months ago

Anyone looking for a nice AC/DC Pro? Will be posting one soon.

#6306 5 months ago

I have a very nice HUO Ironman FS. Possible trades. Candy Red powder coating, laserriffic topper, Shaker, Full LED's, color changing backlight LEDs, plus other goodies like lighted whiplash and El. PM if interested

#6307 5 months ago
Quoted from BackFlipper:

Now that my league night is over, I will be listing 3 games in the next 24 hours. I will sell the first two that go and keep the third one. Earthshaker in excellent condition - $2200, Black Rose (faded cabinet) with extra cannon assembly - $2600 and BarbWire in Beautiful condition (no fade or scratches) as nice as you will ever see - $2800. PM me if you want to learn more. I will take photos tonight and list tomorrow. Jim

I need another day. Please forgive me. Life is getting in the way of listing these games.
Jim

#6308 5 months ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

Take a kidney as payment?

Iron maiden or Deadpool coming to Tyler's when it sells?

#6309 5 months ago

Listed an HUO Family Guy in the market for $4500, located less than 30 mins north of the border just off I-94.

Archived after 50 days
Not sold: Decided to keep game
Machine - For Sale
Family GuyArchived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “HUO Machine, immaculate. Includes original manual and goody bag. Milwaukee area, prefer local pickup.”
2018-10-02
Raymond, WI

#6310 5 months ago
Quoted from Slim64:

Take a kidney as payment?
Iron maiden or Deadpool coming to Tyler's when it sells?

TNA

#6311 5 months ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm potentially yes

#6312 5 months ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm potentially yes

Yeah, you probably do.

#6313 5 months ago

Update: Earthshaker and Black Rose are spoken for. I will still entertain offers for my Barb Wire.

#6314 5 months ago

Archived after 42 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
AC/DC (Pro)Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished “Nice, near HUO, original AC/DC Pro. LEDs, shaker, pinball pro sub, swinging bell mod, metal cab protectors, new lightning bolt plastics. Looks great, plays great.”
2018-08-30
Highland, IN
4,400 (OBO)

#6315 5 months ago
Quoted from BackFlipper:

Update: Earthshaker and Black Rose are spoken for. I will still entertain offers for my Barb Wire.

Congrats! Those went quick!

#6316 5 months ago
Quoted from kklank:

Congrats! Those went quick!

Bad timing for me, or else I would have been all over that Earthshaker. Always wanted one of those. Love that game. Congrats on a quick sale of both.

#6317 5 months ago

BEST DEAL EVER!!

madison.craigslist.org link

#6318 5 months ago

Sorry for the click bait

#6319 5 months ago

I emailed them asking if that was a typo.

#6320 5 months ago
Quoted from jorant:

Maybe he's related to the california BTTF seller?

#6321 5 months ago
Quoted from jorant:

I figured it HAD to be.....But first and last digit?

#6322 5 months ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Maybe he's related to the california BTTF seller?

And the Captain Fantastic pin 15k on pinside

#6323 5 months ago

Still have a rare Fire Escape for sale. Asking $1300 in NW Chicago burbs. Garage/easy pickup

#6324 5 months ago

Will be listing my ToM for sale soon. Let me know if you'd be interested.

#6325 5 months ago

Making another trip up to Chicago next Thursday. If you have something I might like, or want something that I have. Im up for buying, selling or trading any of the following

Bally eight ball
Rocky Bullwinkle
Time warp (project)
Mars God of war (Project)
Flintstones
South Park
Medival madness nib
Rob zombie nib
Houdini
Pirates of Caribbean (Stern)
Tales from the Crypt(NOW SOLD)

#6326 5 months ago

Im looking for Gottlieb Strikes and Spares, anyone got a line on one.

#6327 5 months ago

Crappy weather. Anyone want to trade for my Houdini + $1,000 cash for their SW LE? Hit me up.

#6328 5 months ago
Quoted from Marcdaddy:

Im looking for Gottlieb Strikes and Spares, anyone got a line on one.

bar right up the road from me has one, prob sell it for the right trade/price

#6329 5 months ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

bar right up the road from me has one, prob sell it for the right trade/price

There is a really nice one on Ebay for $1200, I wonder what they would take. You know the name of the bar, maybe its worth a call.

#6330 5 months ago
Quoted from vidgameseller:

Making another trip up to Chicago next Thursday. If you have something I might like, or want something that I have. Im up for buying, selling or trading any of the following

These are what I have available:
Bally eight ball
Rocky Bullwinkle
Time warp (project)
Mars God of war (Project)
Flintstones
South Park
Medival madness nib
Rob zombie nib
Houdini
Pirates of Caribbean (Stern)
Tales from the Crypt(NOW SOLD)

#6331 5 months ago

Archived after 0 days
Not sold: Decided to keep game
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Price Drop! I have an original Stern Spiderman with quite a few mods I am looking to sell or trade. The game is in a garage so hauling the game away is very simple. I have had t...”
2018-09-29
Hawthorn Woods, IL

New lower price. Game has been moved upstairs for easy in and out. Because everyone who has bought a game from me and has been in my basement knows how friendly my basement stairs are!!!

#6332 5 months ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Have this thing for sale in anyone is interested.

Archived after 70 days 175 views Sold elsewhere
Other - For Sale
Red Zone Skill Shot Redemption GameArchived
“I have a BayTek Red Zone Skill Shot Redemption game that I am looking to get rid of. I purchased the game and was told it was 100% working. Well the game wasn't and I don't really ...”
2018-02-01 Lafayette, IN 300
Tsskinne

I had ended up buying this back earlier in the year and never got around to using it where I wanted to. Is anyone interested? Would go $250 on it if someone wants it. Its currently in the Chicagoland Suburbs now(Downers Grove/Woodridge area.

Let me know!!

#6333 5 months ago

These guys are still available.
Please save me from endless Letgo mancave lowballers.
If Pinbot doesn't move I may just hold onto it to bring to Expo.

Archived after 27 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
PlayboyArchived
Used - shows wear, needs some work “Pulled this Playboy out of a home in Wisconsin. Spent some good time getting it cleaned up and working 100%. It had a blown power supply, did a total rebuild on the power supply ...”
2018-08-14
Chicago, IL
800 (OBO)
Archived after 12 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “I got this game as a project and spent a lot of time (and money) removing hacks and restoring it to it's original glory. I'm an electrical engineer and made this game safe to run, ...”
2018-10-20
Chicago, IL
2,000 (OBO)

#6334 5 months ago
Quoted from Marcdaddy:

There is a really nice one on Ebay for $1200, I wonder what they would take. You know the name of the bar, maybe its worth a call.

It's "Murphy's on 21". The Strikes and Spares is in pretty good shape. The guy you want to talk to there is Steve and he is a good guy. I am not sure he is looking to sell, but its a lead.

#6335 5 months ago
Quoted from dudah:

Machine - For Sale
PlayboyUsed - shows wear, needs some work “Pulled this Playboy out of a basement in Wisconsin. Spent some good time getting it cleaned up and working 100%.

It had a blown power supply, did a total rebuild on the power sup...”
20 days ago Chicago, IL 900 (OBO)
dudah

Machine - For Sale
Bulletproofed PinbotFully shopped/refurbished “I got this game as a project and spent a lot of time (and money) removing hacks and restoring it to it's original glory. I'm an electrical engineer and made this game safe to run, ...”
8 hours ago Chicago, IL 2,100 (OBO)
dudah

Im willing to bet “Ryan” is one of them. That dude has scooped up so many good deals, only to flip them after doing basically nothing to them for a big mark up. Hes ruined craigslist and letgo around this area. He continues to fill his storage unit and post games for inflated prices. Then he has the balls to have a profile pic of him on his boat. Go F yourself who ever you are “Ryan”...

#6336 5 months ago

Have a TSPP for trade (newer stern?), Fire Escape, and nice Space Mission

#6337 5 months ago

Want to buy TSPP. Dont have anything to trade.

#6338 5 months ago
Quoted from dudah:

How is Expo as a sales location? I've got to unload this AC/DC and I hadn't really considered trying to sell it there.

Archived after 42 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
AC/DC (Pro)Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished “Nice, near HUO, original AC/DC Pro. LEDs, shaker, pinball pro sub, swinging bell mod, metal cab protectors, new lightning bolt plastics. Looks great, plays great.”
2018-08-30
Highland, IN
4,400 (OBO)

#6339 5 months ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

How is Expo as a sales location? I've got to unload this AC/DC and I hadn't really considered trying to sell it there.

It's pretty much like any place else. If it is priced fairly, then it will sell. If not, then it won't.

#6340 5 months ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

If the website still maintained that google spreadsheet, often deals would get made ahead of time (I bought a pin from someone one year because it was a title I wanted and was priced right). You may still end up getting a sale early on if priced right, or you may get everyone waiting till last minute to offer you less so you don't have to pack it up and bring it back with you. However you do have the advantage that the chicago area is densely populated with collectors, so you have a better chance of selling here than in indiana I imagine.

#6341 5 months ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Im willing to bet “Ryan” is one of them

who is this "ryan"?

#6342 5 months ago

Archived after 3 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “I am selling a reimported Theatre of Magic in mint condition. All boards are clean, NVRAM installed. DMD is crisp and bright. It has Comet 2SMD LEDs in the GI, and Comet 2LEDs i...”
2018-09-03
Madison, WI

#6343 5 months ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

If the website still maintained that google spreadsheet, often deals would get made ahead of time (I bought a pin from someone one year because it was a title I wanted and was priced right). You may still end up getting a sale early on if priced right, or you may get everyone waiting till last minute to offer you less so you don't have to pack it up and bring it back with you. However you do have the advantage that the chicago area is densely populated with collectors, so you have a better chance of selling here than in indiana I imagine.

Cool thanks. Hopefully my state isn't putting people off, I'm only 25mi from downtown Chicago.

#6344 5 months ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

who is this "ryan"?

chicago.craigslist.org link

Don't know much about him, except he's made plenty of enemies with Chicago land buyers and collectors on deals, by the typical ill give you this much more if I can get it now!. I know this first hand on a pin that's he's listed on C CL now. Im sure there would be a few more on this thread that could chime in as well on some situations to.

On the other hand his dad Jim I dealt with years back and hand no issue's on some pins.

Bottom line young man, learn better business tactics.

#6345 5 months ago
Quoted from Jamaster10:

chicago.craigslist.org link

Don't know much about him, except he's made plenty of enemies with Chicago land buyers and collectors on deals, by the typical ill give you this much more if I can get it now!. I know this first hand on a pin that's he's listed on C CL now. Im sure there would be a few more on this thread that could chime in as well on some situations to.

On the other hand his dad Jim I dealt with years back and hand no issue's on some pins.

Bottom line young man, learn better business tactics.

Oh hell, the naperville guy? The overpriced pins that have sat on there week after week for the past couple months?
$1750 millionaire
$5200 sopranos
$2450 bally harley
$3200 Al's garage band
$2500 gottlieb world soccer

I'd say his tactic is working if things sell to suckers, but they aren't. So I guess he's just going to sit on games for a while (maybe a long while if the market keeps getting saturated with more games).

#6346 5 months ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Oh hell, the naperville guy? The overpriced pins that have sat on there week after week for the past couple months?
$1750 millionaire
$5200 sopranos
$2450 bally harley
$3200 Al's garage band
$2500 gottlieb world soccer
I'd say his tactic is working if things sell to suckers, but they aren't. So I guess he's just going to sit on games for a while (maybe a long while if the market keeps getting saturated with more games).

Hes bought many a deal on CL, let go, etc, proceeded to do nothing to them (or clown puke them with leds), then list them for $1000+ more. He did this with a Fireball classic I had my eye on. $800...dude gets it first of course, then flips it with all blue GI for $1800. Gimme a break.

#6347 5 months ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Hes bought many a deal on CL, let go, etc, proceeded to do nothing to them (or clown puke them with leds), then list them for $1000+ more. He did this with a Fireball classic I had my eye on. $800...dude gets it first of course, then flips it with all blue GI for $1800. Gimme a break.

There are so many assholes like that around here that I don't even bother checking craigslist anymore. I know people in other cities that get good deals all the time on craigslist, but that's virtually impossible in our area because of all the loser flipper dickheads.

#6348 5 months ago
Quoted from gweempose:

There are so many assholes like that around here that I don't even bother checking craigslist anymore. I know people in other cities that get good deals all the time on craigslist, but that's virtually impossible in our area because of all the loser flipper dickheads.

The only way to discourage that is to keep scrolling past. Unfortunately, there are buyers that dont know or dont care and buy from people like this.

#6349 5 months ago

Back to looking for a family friendly, player's condition game for my school/office.

Here's my crazed blathering describing more specifically what I'm looking for:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/might-be-time-to-put-a-pinball-machine-in-my-office-school

Let me know if you have anything that you are looking to sell.

#6350 5 months ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

The only way to discourage that is to keep scrolling past. Unfortunately, there are buyers that dont know or dont care and buy from people like this.

Probably the most depressing thing they do it because it works and people buy from them.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 159.99
$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 14.00
$ 107.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
Pinball Machine
Music City Pinball
$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 36.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 10.00
Apparel - Unisex
Lee's Parts
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
$ 99.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 239.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 36.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 30.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 9.95
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 159.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Great American Pinball
There are 7034 posts in this topic. You are on page 127 of 141.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside