FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,132 posts in this topic. You are on page 125 of 243.
#6201 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Decent Condition Phoenix.. works 100%... boards were sent out about year ago...top side tear down and LED.”
2018-07-25
Hampshire, IL
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 172 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6202 5 years ago

Looking to buy a The Simpsons Pinball Party in the +/- 4 hours from Madison range. Ideally nice playfield. LED preferred but not deal breaker. Cabinet condition less of a concern. Should be working 100% or really close. Let me know of any leads you may have. Could go as far as MSP for the right deal.

#6203 5 years ago

Price drop to $850 for a quick and hassle-free deal on Williams SWE1 kit. The playfield is completely populated, everything original and nothing missing, I've had a question or two about it. If you are interested please let me know. Thanks.

Brad

#6204 5 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

Price drop to $850 for a quick and hassle-free deal on Williams SWE1 kit. The playfield is completely populated, everything original and nothing missing, I've had a question or two about it. If you are interested please let me know. Thanks.
Brad

That's a good deal.

#6205 5 years ago

I'm relocating to to much bigger room for my office and musing it might be interesting to put in a pinball machine. I'm the tech guy for a grade 6-12 school and we have a steady stream of kids coming in that might get a kick out of pinball.

An inexpensive, player's condition game with an inoffensive theme(Big Guns, scantily clad people or R-rated movies might not go over so well to the school overlords with fancy titles) is my target. Solid state preferred, as I never took to fixing EMs. Some wear and planking are not an issue, but it can't be a project as I don't really have much time to reconstruct a game while at work.

If you have anything that you are looking to part with and matches my description, let me know.

#6206 5 years ago

Anybody have a Centaur that they are looking to sell/trade?

#6207 5 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

Price drop to $850 for a quick and hassle-free deal on Williams SWE1 kit.

For anyone interested that can close a deal by this weekend at the reduced price of $850, I will donate $100 to Project Pinball. Thanks.

Brad

#6208 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I got this game as a project and spent a lot of time (and money) removing hacks and restoring it to it's original glory. I'm an electrical engineer and made this game safe to run, ...”
2018-10-20
Algonquin, IL
2,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 2666 times

Price drop!

#6209 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Bought brand new with mods. Side art, topper and plunger. Best offer.”
2018-08-03
Sugar Grove, IL
5,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 56 days
Viewed: 377 times

#6210 5 years ago

Buddy of mine is local and in the market for AFMr LE. Anyone have one in the area they are looking to sell in the future? TIA

#6211 5 years ago

*Top dawg shuffle arcade game . Not working. Complete $700
*Mini cabaret pacman. Plays. Right side monitor Sagging $600
*Global VR Nascar sitdown arcade game . Complete. Plays . Loses setting do to battery memory issue. Needs to be reprogrammed. Lcd monitor. $1500.
*Super Chexx. Huo. Like new condition. $1900
*Black Pyramid pinball machine, working when taken out of basement. Some playfield wear. $800 sold as is
*Vector pinball machine. fair condition, has locked on pop bumper coil, blown transistor. playfield ok not great. great players game $800 sold as is
*Midway haunted house rifle game. cabinet sanded down to wood, was going to restore. all parts there, last time we had it on it turned on and played. 8track is there an plays. getting harder to find $1200 sold as is.
*Data East Time machine, Beautiful condition, shopped out. packed away in warehouse but would open up to view. cabinet is a 9, playfield is a 9, glass is a 9 $2200 obo. nicest time machine I have seen.
*Space invader cocktail table, turns on screen is scrambled, needs a new chip programmed. sold as is $700
*Pacman cocktail table, turns on screen is scrambled, needs a new chip programmed, sold as is $700
*Big Hurt pinball machine. works except for one coil (ramp) does not fire do to needing a new ribbion cable. $1800

Everything can be viewed at my shop.
I'll be around on Sat and Sundays

#6212 5 years ago

This sounds like an adventure:

chicago.craigslist.org link

"Atari Airborn Avenger pinball machine. Released in 1977 or 78, one of about 350 made. Not working though it does light up, but makes a buzzing sound, might be a transformer issue?? Glass is good, cabinet needs cleaning, metal trim pieces have some pitting, playing surface decent with some paint missing. The machine is in a building about 100 yards from the road. You will need to have people to carry it to road or dismantle and take out."

#6213 5 years ago

Wow, didnt even get to see that post before deleted. Somebody snatched quick!

#6214 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Under 100 plays straight out of the box Color upgrade Speaker and sub upgrade Black mirror blades. Couple other minor mods as well. Save on new for a like new one.”
2018-08-08
Highland Park, IL
7,650 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 470 times

#6215 5 years ago

Just listed a minty HUO GB Pro
Looks like it was just unboxed
4500obo

#6216 5 years ago

I have a working Megatouch force 2007 bartop touch screen game. CRT. $200.

#6217 5 years ago

I have a project Sinbad $495.00
Millionaire missing cpu and display $495
Project Captain Fantastic $750.00
Working Surfers $750.00.
Will get pictures in the next day.

#6218 5 years ago
Quoted from chad:

I have a project Sinbad $495.00

Someone rescue this bad boy! One of the best games of all time.

#6219 5 years ago
Quoted from chad:

Millionaire missing cpu and display $495

is there ever a complete millionaire? I know someone that has one complete one and like 2 other parts machines psd4me

#6220 5 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

is there ever a complete millionaire? I know someone that has one complete one and like 2 other parts machines psd4me

It was complete, and working when I bought it. I needed parts and could not justify spending $500 or more for there replacement.

#6221 5 years ago

Also have a working merit Megatouch Maxx with bill validator $150.

#6222 5 years ago
Quoted from chad:

It was complete, and working when I bought it. I needed parts and could not justify spending $500 or more for there replacement.

wasnt a dig, just seems like that game always gets the first axe for parts

#6223 5 years ago

lol complete millionaire.
its actually pretty nice dialed in and fully working.

#6224 5 years ago

Man the millionair is temping but 350 + shipping just to get the rottendog... ugh

#6225 5 years ago
Quoted from Schamattack:

Man the millionair is temping but 350 + shipping just to get the rottendog... ugh

Thats why I have to sell. Display and cpu too much.....for that game

#6226 5 years ago
Quoted from Schamattack:

I think Chad is in Rockford, IL so you could drive and pick it up yourself and save the $350+ shipping cost...

#6227 5 years ago
Quoted from egyptrus:

I think Chad is in Rockford, IL so you could drive and pick it up yourself and save the $350+ shipping cost...

He isn't talking about shipping the game. The mpu is 380 + shipping from big daddy enterprises. Then you need displays. I am interested in buying the millionaire on my trip next week, but tackling the same issue. The board + displays already put at more than pinside's estimate for a working example. heck the mpu alone puts it over the high end of pinside's estimate.

#6228 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Millionaire Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Williams Millioniare missing cpu board and display unit. Game did work prior to me taking the 2 items out. I do not want to go further with this project. Cabinet sturdy, some play...”
2018-08-09
Rockford, IL
Viewed: 99 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6229 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Gottlieb Sinbad project pinball, untested, non working. Has water damage towards back. Game complete . Boards set clean, no battery leakage. A nice "melted"? rubber ring. Northern...”
2018-08-09
Rockford, IL
395 (Firm)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 575 times

#6230 5 years ago

Other - For Sale
“Selling off a Maxx Megatouch bartop style. Has a lazy Susan swivel base. Footprint about 22 ". Touch screen working and monitor good. 60 games or so and is Hard Drive driven. Also ...”
2018-08-01
Rockford, IL
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 45 times

#6231 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Nascar Archived
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Helping a friend who is not on pinside sell his Stern Nascar. Home use only and in very nice shape. Naturally fully operational. I initially sold it to him. Kids do not play it any...”
2018-07-24
Rockford, IL
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 681 times

#6232 5 years ago

Will be listing up an imamaculate Baywatch. Comes with legs and pinballs. Unfortunately more than 600 plays in the last 12 years

Seriously though. It is very nice, has a REAL ColorDMD, EnerGI Maestro light board (custom light dimming, no relay clicks with the flashers), had a full topside teardown in November 2017, Titan rubbers, all mechs cleaned and resleeved, no wear on the pf, Comet 2SMD LEDs throughout in Natural White and I'm sure some other things that I'll think for the listing.

#6233 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Star Wars LE . Bought new. Less then 75 plays. Absolutely perfect condition. Easy move out. Pictures available on request.”
2018-09-26
Sugar Grove, IL
7,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 460 times

#6234 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Baywatch Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Of course, as legend has it, there is only ONE imamaculate Baywatch. This one is NOT that Baywatch, however there are some other features that make up for it: It is in very nice ...”
2018-08-10
Madison, WI
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 821 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6235 5 years ago

For sale, Mousin Around, price dropped to $1,700. Works 100% except missing the left ramp ball gate. Normal playfield wear for a players condition MA, at the top of the orbit and at the left and right ramp drops.

Added over 6 years ago:

Mousin is sold.

#6236 5 years ago

Just listed my super nice TAF. Will also be listing a FH soon that has a super nice cab with new IPB playfield included but not installed.

#6237 5 years ago
Quoted from dung:

He isn't talking about shipping the game. The mpu is 380 + shipping from big daddy enterprises.

Thanks for clarifying...I was thinking he was wanting the game shipped. Re-reading it, I see now that he was talking about the cost of the rottendog plus shipping.

Dave

#6238 5 years ago
Quoted from JDub03:

Buddy of mine is local and in the market for AFMr LE. Anyone have one in the area they are looking to sell in the future? TIA

PMed

#6239 5 years ago

I'm in the market for an IM, SM, or X-Men (pro, LE for the right price). Let me know if you are looking to sell.

#6240 5 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I'm in the market for an IM, SM, or X-Men (pro, LE for the right price). Let me know if you are looking to sell.

I have an original Spiderman I’d be willing to sell.

#6241 5 years ago

ive got yo deliver a trailer load of games tommorow and will be empty around lunch, if someone has any last minute games to sell that can meet during the day tommorow (8-12-18, let me know, I wouldn't mind finding something to bring home

gvac got any pics of the mousin?

#6242 5 years ago

BOP 2.0 and possibly Houdini up for trade. Let me know what you have.

#6243 5 years ago

Just posted a NIB Rob Zombie in market place for trade.

#6244 5 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

Just posted a NIB Rob Zombie in market place for trade.

Mad respect for Spooky. Unfortunately, not interested in that one.

#6245 5 years ago

Anyone interested in an Iron Maiden Pro trade for something? I'm getting sorta tired of the shooter lane inconsistency. I'd listen to offers on newer games in awesome shape and/or HUO.

Game I really would want would be a walking dead, but will entertain any offer.

#6246 5 years ago

Houdini is spoken for pending a trade. BOP 2.0 is still available for trade.

#6247 5 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Still in the market. Let me know what you've got!

#6248 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Price Drop! I have an original Stern Spiderman with quite a few mods I am looking to sell or trade. The game is in a garage so hauling the game away is very simple. I have had t...”
2018-09-29
Hawthorn Woods, IL
Viewed: 1229 times

I have a spiderman I am looking to trade or sell.

#6249 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “I have an extremely nice Attack From Mars available I am looking to sell or possibly trade. Mods include the following: Restoration from Treasure Cove (About 5 years ago) Full Co...”
2018-08-30
Hawthorn Woods, IL
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 2330 times
Contributed to Pinside

Price drop on my Attack From Mars.

#6250 5 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Anyone interested in an Iron Maiden Pro trade for something? I'm getting sorta tired of the shooter lane inconsistency. I'd listen to offers on newer games in awesome shape and/or HUO.
Game I really would want would be a walking dead, but will entertain any offer.

I've noticed some issues with it when I've played it in the wild, is it consistently that bad?

There are 12,132 posts in this topic. You are on page 125 of 243.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/125?hl=tbaum and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.