FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

There are 12,006 posts in this topic. You are on page 121 of 241.
#6002 5 years ago
Quoted from pfcjimmy:

Free pinball
chicago.craigslist.org link

Finally something I can afford wish I was closer so I could grab it

#6003 5 years ago

What game was the Craigslist ad for? It got removed already.

#6004 5 years ago
Quoted from sublime90803:

What game was the Craigslist ad for? It got removed already.

Grand prix

#6005 5 years ago

Stern version?

#6006 5 years ago

Probably the EM....ugh such a good game

#6007 5 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Probably the EM....ugh such a good game

It was the em

#6008 5 years ago

Going to be listing the HUO GNR (Slash Signed )
Some of you have seen it and can vouch for it. Just don't play it at all!! Starting a remodel soon.
Home use, slash mod, signed by slash in 2014, led's. all original plastics.

Pincades
JT

#6009 5 years ago

Added a Batman 66 to the market.

Machine - For Sale
Batman 66 Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO original owner. Less then 80 plays. Has custom side rail and hinges, plastic protectors, added bat car,boat,helicopter, Bat projector, light up speaker mod, light up flipper bu...”
2018-05-22
Lisle, IL
Archived after: 113 days
Viewed: 923 times

#6010 5 years ago

Many of you told me, but now I am a believer as well. Rick is the man!! Holy shit does this look great, and its not totally done yet!! Cant wait!

No pics here sooo...

https://imgur.com/gallery/m48hCzb

#6011 5 years ago

Hey all,
Looking to trade my AFMR SE for a TZ. Hit me up if interested.

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I'd like to trade my very nice AFM-SE for a very nice Twilight Zone. -Original owner purchased in 9/2017 -SE has large color screen, LED Speakers, Shaker & Subwoofer -Stainles...”
2018-05-22
Barrington, IL
Trade
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 438 times

#6012 5 years ago

Going to list a MMR HUO 150 plays color chip, plastic protectors, cliffys, What is the going rate?

#6013 5 years ago
Quoted from tatman9999:

Going to list a MMR HUO 150 plays color chip, plastic protectors, cliffys, What is the going rate?

I saw a stock one not long ago asking for $7500.

#6014 5 years ago
Quoted from tatman9999:

Going to list a MMR HUO 150 plays color chip, plastic protectors, cliffys, What is the going rate?</blockquo
I sold mine for 8k.

#6015 5 years ago
Quoted from tatman9999:

Ya, I was going to say, around 8k as the color add on was a chunk of change.

Nice to see you back tatman!

#6016 5 years ago
Quoted from tatman9999:

Rumor is that there is a new MMr coming out with bigger screen? Will current MMr be upgradable to the new, larger screen?

#6017 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Rumor is that there is a new MMr coming out with bigger screen? Will current MMr be upgradable to the new, larger screen?

Where did you hear that rumor? I thought Doug from CGC said the opposite a while back in one of the AFMr threads?

#6018 5 years ago

I remember seeing a thread on that recently too. Now that they have the larger screen worked out they mentioned that there would be a future run of medieval madness with the bigger screen.

#6019 5 years ago
Quoted from sublime90803:

I remember seeing a thread on that recently too. Now that they have the larger screen worked out they mentioned that there would be a future run of medieval madness with the bigger screen.

I heard this as well. Just doesn't make much sense to me. Haven't they squeezed the lemon of every drop on this title. Good grief. Move on to Monster Bash already. When the heck is that coming out?

#6020 5 years ago

Someone was testing a mmr with big screen and posted a pic.... I think it’s coming but the rumor is a big price tag

#6021 5 years ago

So MMr 2.0 XL is coming. I hope that's not "remake #3"

#6022 5 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

So MMr 2.0 XL is coming. I hope that's not "remake #3"

hahahha. I hope not. We need the other remakes to come down the pipe!! TAF, I have my fingers crossed it is a secret release!

#6023 5 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

hahahha. I hope not. We need the other remakes to come down the pipe!! TAF, I have my fingers crossed it is a secret release!

I could be wrong, but with over 20,000 TAF machines out there and hundreds of new playfields recently released, I wouldn't expect they would ever tool for it.
To me, it wouldn't be a good business decision with so many other titles that could be done.
just my $.02 as a manufacturer.

#6024 5 years ago

Anyone have a Fire! or Special Force they'd like to part with?

Anyone?

Anyone?

#6025 5 years ago

Holiday weekend price drop on Target Alpha... now 500.00!!

Machine - For Sale
Target Alpha Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “PRICE DROP! Game was out of long term storage. I've spent a couple hours getting it up and running, but there is still a reset issue. It's all there and in good shape but really ne...”
2018-05-21
Des Plaines, IL
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 421 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6026 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

There is a "Large" screen MMR at Logan arcade in Chicago.. was there two days ago.. it was nice!!!

#6027 5 years ago
Quoted from Racerx:

Holiday weekend price drop on Target Alpha... now 500.00!!

Id be all over that if i was closer!

Machine - For Sale
Target AlphaFunctional - needs minor work “PRICE DROP! Game was out of long term storage. I've spent a couple hours getting it up and running, but there is still a reset issue. It's all there and in good shape but really ne...”
2 days ago Des Plaines, IL 500
Racerx

#6028 5 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

I call bullshit how close to you does a pin have to be for you to purchase it all the way down to the end of the block you live on c'mon pull the trigger on the deal and load the cooler up and make the ride and if the cubbies are in town hit Wrigley field catch the game then pickup your new pin the next day and tell the tale on pinside as you go

#6029 5 years ago
Quoted from dhard:

I call bullshit how close to you does a pin have to be for you to purchase it all the way down to the end of the block you live on c'mon pull the trigger on the deal and load the cooler up and make the ride and if the cubbies are in town hit Wrigley field catch the game then pickup your new pin the next day and tell the tale on pinside as you go

Talk about peer pressure!

#6030 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “For sale Ghostbusters Premium. I am the original owner, playfield date is Sep 22, 2016. No ghosting, playfield is beautiful. Only mods are a shaker and Art’s airball protector...”
2018-05-08
Frankfort, IL
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 1496 times
Contributed to Pinside
Anybody looking for a dirt cheap GB Premium?

#6031 5 years ago

Any interest in a trade of a TNA for a MMR?

#6032 5 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

Machine - For Sale
Ghostbusters (Premium/LE)*Final Price Reduction*HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “For sale Ghostbusters Premium. I am the original owner, playfield date is Sep 22, 2016. No ghosting, playfield is beautiful. Only mods are a shaker and Art’s airball protector...”
16 days ago Frankfort, IL 5,700
Chisox

If I had the cash at this time, I would be all over this! You take IOU's, coupons, extra thumb's ups?

#6033 5 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

That's the cheapest GB premium I've seen.

#6034 5 years ago

Nice running Genesis Project. I'm 20-30 minutes North of Milwaukee.

Machine - For Sale
Genesis Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Genesis - Game is working but needs a very full clean up, rubbers, etc and shop. I also have brand new clear PETG plastic ramps for the game. Boards and playfield are in nice condi...”
2018-05-24
Grafton, WI
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 243 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6035 5 years ago

Modded STTNG, just south of Milwaukee:

Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “Heavily modded Star Trek: The Next Generation Price as it sits: $5,000 There are 2 major mods that I could easily remove if you're not a mod fan, which would bring the price dow...”
2018-05-24
Oak Creek, WI
Archived after: 278 days
Viewed: 688 times

#6036 5 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

That's the cheapest GB premium I've seen.

It’s definitely a buyers market right now. Trying to keep this local.

#6037 5 years ago

My brother said is going to list his TZ in marketplace soon. He will be flagged as caution new member, since this is his only pin and he doesn't want to own any more games.

Cheers.

#6038 5 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

ltd73 was looking for a GB LE/Premium

#6039 5 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

Wish I had the coin bro. I sent a few tests out to people who might be interested. Every one strapped for cash...so many summer projects going on right now.

#6040 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

ltd73 was looking for a GB LE/Premium

Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Wish I had the coin bro. I sent a few tests out to people who might be interested. Every one strapped for cash...so many summer projects going on right now.

Thanks guys. She’s sold pending payment/pickup with 3 people in line behind. Floodgates opened with that last price drop.

#6041 5 years ago
Quoted from dhard:

All over it from the other direction if it were closer. Still tempting now, frankly.

#6042 5 years ago

I wasn't fast enough! Someone local scored a Dragonfist for $300 on Craigslist. 1981 Stern, 300-ish made.

#6043 5 years ago
Quoted from balt:

I wasn't fast enough! Someone local scored a Dragonfist for $300 on Craigslist. 1981 Stern, 300-ish made.

I was wondering why this didn't come up in search.. Oh, he calls it "pineball"

#6044 5 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

It's a Chicago for sale pinball thread!!

#6045 5 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

Thanks guys. She’s sold pending payment/pickup with 3 people in line behind. Floodgates opened with that last price drop.

Congrats! Great price there! A few recent prices on games/titles I should have paid closer attention to. Damn work travel.

#6046 5 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

It's a Chicago for sale pinball thread!!

So I should stop browsing the west coast for sale thread?

#6047 5 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

So I should stop browsing the west coast for sale thread?

If you're going to post in that thread wish you were closer - Yes.

#6048 5 years ago

Nice toasty holiday Monday. Perfect for hauling this Target Alpha out of my garage
Several pm’s but nobody has pulled the trigger yet.

#6049 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Iron Man Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Iron Man, 3rd owner. Lots of mods: IronMan shooter rod, powder coating, flipper fidelity, led backbox, shaker, lighted figures, el whiplash, color changing topper,etc. Plays a...”
2018-05-29
Peotone, IL
5,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 189 times

#6050 5 years ago

I want to do a fairly cheap EM re-theme for fun. LMK if you have a working, but beaten up EM in the $300 range. I plan on sanding off the art in total, so I don't care at all about planking on playfield or damaged cabinets. I am hoping for an ugly but functional machine, because it would be my first EM. Less than 2 hours from Chicago. That Target Alpha of Racerx looks too nice for me.

There are 12,006 posts in this topic. You are on page 121 of 241.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/121 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.