FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,141 posts in this topic. You are on page 119 of 243.
#5901 6 years ago

I have a bit of a screwy situation. A non-collector friend of mine has a really nice, working, Four Million BC. He wants to sell it, but has never heard of RGP or pinside. He knows I collect and asked me to do it. I've seen it and played it. It's very nice. I don't have pictures right now. He's supposed to drop it off at my house (in Evanston, IL) next weekend.

He's asking $1,500. I am not the price setter on this and based on the conversation, he's pretty firm on this. There is a key for the front door, there is no manual.

I should be able to get pics next weekend. The thing is, I really don't want to be responsible for this in my garage, so if anyone is interested, I'd sure like to set something up for next weekend. If no interest, I won't even have him bring it over.

Sorry, I know this is tough one and I really didn't want to get involved, but he is a buddy and I'm trying to help him out. I did play it this week, and it is working. It is in nice condition, playfield, glass and cabinet.

Joe (joemagiera at ameritech dot net)
[email protected]

#5902 6 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Routed - fresh off route - “Selling off some projects... this is a routed BSD that needs some work and a full shop job. DMD is on its way out, game boots but will reset when start a game, looks like some addi...”
2018-04-22
Hampshire, IL
2,650 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 754 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5903 6 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Star Wars Archived
Routed - fresh off route - “Selling off some projects... this is a routed game that currently does not boot. needs a full shop job but should clean up nice... No trades Local pickup only and I have no plans...”
2018-04-22
Hampshire, IL
2,675 (OBO)
Viewed: 531 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5904 6 years ago

I hope Dracula and SW went to fellow collectors and not to a flipper or retail front. Great prices there. That's what this thread is about.

The bummer is with the new(er) rules of having to post an ad, who knows if these games are staying in IL.

#5905 6 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

I hope Dracula and SW went to fellow collectors and not to a flipper or retail front. Great prices there. That's what this thread is about.
The bummer is with the new(er) rules of having to post an ad, who knows if these games are staying in IL.

I don't check for a 10 hrs and they are "sale pending" already! I might have taken that BSD out of IL

#5906 6 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

There going to that dreadful place to the North... lol

#5907 6 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I don't check for a 10 hrs and they are "sale pending" already! I might have taken that BSD out of IL

Bout to list Elvira and Riverboat Gambler

#5908 6 years ago

Hi Bill

My Star Trek pro has a pending sale out of state.

Florida no less. I believe of all the inquirys none were from Illinois. This is a great thread though.

The buyer is going to pick up when he's sees his son from Detroit. Bruce

#5909 6 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Bout to list Elvira and Riverboat Gambler

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Routed - fresh off route - “Selling off some projects... this is a routed game that needs a full shop job. Game boots fine... looks like a couple swithes not working but should be too difficult to fix... deca...”
2018-04-22
Hampshire, IL
2,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 366 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5910 6 years ago

Dang. Making some room or thinning the herd.

#5911 6 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Routed - fresh off route - “Selling off some project games... this is a routed game that needs works... game will boot but none of displays were working (didn’t look to much into this)... needs to be gone t...”
2018-04-22
Hampshire, IL
1,150 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 384 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5912 6 years ago
Quoted from joemagiera:

Wait, what? Were you proposing to take your EM pin on the Metra out to Rick?

Got a good laugh out of your response.
Thanks to everyone that offered suggestions for an EM repair person.

#5913 6 years ago
Quoted from indybru:

Hi Bill
My Star Trek pro has a pending sale out of state.
Florida no less. I believe of all the inquirys none were from Illinois. This is a great thread though.
The buyer is going to pick up when he's sees his son from Detroit. Bruce

Congrats Bruce! If no activity in IL, awesome to sell it to another collector.

It's the flippers and retail guys (no offense) I'd like to recommend to subscribers of this thread to try and avoid when offering hot deals. Purpose of this thread is to connect local collectors to local collectors - not retail guys. They already have their venues for pinball acquisition then upsell. Leave this as the last our haven to keep things a bit more affordable.

#5914 6 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

There going to that dreadful place to the North... lol

Will Wheaton!! Some games come down from WI into IL, so I consider that friendly.

#5915 6 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Will Wheaton!! Some games come down from WI into IL, so I consider that friendly.

Agreed sold to a Badger and Hoosier pinsider they were awesome.The pinsider from Wisconsin picked up Pin Bot in a prius. It was hilarious about half the pin was hanging out the back with ropes, said he was taking back roads back.

#5916 6 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Congrats Bruce! If no activity in IL, awesome to sell it to another collector.
It's the flippers and retail guys (no offense) I'd like to recommend to subscribers of this thread to try and avoid when offering hot deals. Purpose of this thread is to connect local collectors to local collectors - not retail guys. They already have their venues for pinball acquisition then upsell. Leave this as the last our haven to keep things a bit more affordable.

Those dam flippers and retail guys. OH WAIT until your looking for a deal on a used Houdini show game LOL Snowman.
JT

#5917 6 years ago
Quoted from Jamaster10:

Those dam flippers and retail guys. OH WAIT until your looking for a deal on a used Houdini show game LOL Snowman.
JT

I would not take home a Houdini if you paid me to take it, lol. I have tried my darndest to like it, but the game geometry is just no fun. Combined with the build issues we have all heard plenty from the local one on route and I can't spend that much on a game thatis constantly going down. I am sure some of that is because they have an early production unit, but all four I have played on route have been similar. I will be looking forward to the next offering by AP, butsitting this one out.

#5918 6 years ago

yes and the one near you has over 10000 plays on it .
used poke was for BadBilly.

play better LOL

#5919 6 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

I'm getting that itch again. Always on the look out for something to shake up my collection. See some nice deals but many times out of state shipping kills them. Before we buy or sell out of state try this club first.
What are you looking for? What do you have to sell? What do you have to trade or may in the future?

My only caveat - try to keep this owner to owner. Craigslist in Chicago has turned into a race between retail flippers which in turn jacks up prices. To be in this club, owner to owner. Mike, Jesse, Phil are all welcome so long as we play well together in the club.

Now, now Jesse my friend. See post #1 from this thread. You know you're welcome here and I appreciate the sale.

Selling is cool, just trying to keep this little thread in the hobby forum more owner to owner as a last haven. You guys are entitled to hunt in the wild - that's your business - and you all do successfully. In here please bring your conquests to sell. But I am encouraging owners to sell to other owners first in here. Fun way to meet others too.

#5920 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I would not take home a Houdini if you paid me to take it, lol. I have tried my darndest to like it, but the game geometry is just no fun. Combined with the build issues we have all heard plenty from the local one on route and I can't spend that much on a game thatis constantly going down. I am sure some of that is because they have an early production unit, but all four I have played on route have been similar. I will be looking forward to the next offering by AP, butsitting this one out.

The ones at MGC seemed fine all weekend.

#5921 6 years ago

Looking for a WCS, any condition. My lady played one at Headquarter this weekend and really liked it. Anything I can do to get her into pinball is a great opportunity

#5922 6 years ago

I have a fully working 192x64 Sega DMD. This is the extra large one that was used in Maverick, Baywatch, Batman Forever and Frankenstein. $300 OBO

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “I have a fully working Sega 192x64 DMD. This is the large one that was used in Maverick, Baywatch, Batman Forever and Frankenstein. There appears to be a little burn-in, but it is ...”
2018-04-23
Northbrook, IL
300 (OBO)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 110 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5923 6 years ago

I just spit my coffee laughing

#5924 6 years ago

Anybody have any spare GnR plastics lying around? I need a couple.

#5925 6 years ago

I have some spare plastics. But I'm retail, not allowed in here. Lol. Let me know what your looking for.

#5926 6 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

I have some spare plastics.

PM sent.

#5927 6 years ago
Quoted from indybru:

Agreed sold to a Badger and Hoosier pinsider they were awesome.The pinsider from Wisconsin picked up Pin Bot in a prius. It was hilarious about half the pin was hanging out the back with ropes, said he was taking back roads back.

And that Pin Bot is still the personal favorite in my collection! Thanks again, Bruce!

#5928 6 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

But I'm retail, not allowed in here. Lol.

Always allowed to sell in here Mike. Feel the love

#5930 6 years ago

I have some extra axl plastics I believe, Oh wait they might be too high priced and haft to go into the market place ads >LOL

#5931 6 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

The Sega DMD is sold.

I have one I would sell for the same price if anyone else is looking.

#5932 6 years ago

made an advert

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “I have a fully working Sega 192x64 DMD. This is the large one that was used in Maverick, Baywatch, Batman Forever and Frankenstein. Crisp and working great. This specific DMD was ...”
2018-10-08
Madison, WI
250 (OBO)
Archived after: 77 days
Viewed: 194 times

#5933 6 years ago

Sega DMD for sale. Price includes shipping.

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Selling my Jumbo Sega DMD. Price includes shipping. No missing lines or dots, display is bright and crisp. Video of DMD in action (~2:00)

2018-04-24
Madison, WI
Viewed: 61 times

#5935 6 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

Anyone have a Sega DMD for sale? jk jk.

I should get a sellers premium since my game is the one that got the ball rolling on Baywatch being done

Actually I should have secretly sold my months ago when others did not know it was even being done...

#5936 5 years ago

Wondering if anyone has a Stern rolling Stones for sale let me know.

#5937 5 years ago

Still have a rare Fire Escape for sale! You don't see these for sale very often, especially at the price.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-chicago-mech-tronic-fire-escape

#5938 5 years ago

Long shot request, but does anyone have a empty Data East cabinet they are looking to sell?

#5939 5 years ago

SOLD SOLD

Still have my Taxi restore parts package that I did not sell with the game. Includes the following:

-New 1st quality/Gold CPR playfield
-New CPR plastics
-New Arrival ramp
-New Departure ramp
-New Spinout ramp (Red)

I don't think the playfields are available anymore. Asking 1200 obo.

#5940 5 years ago
Quoted from RazerX:

Still have my Taxi restore parts package that I did not sell with the game. Includes the following:

Might want to post in the Taxi owners club if you haven't already.

#5941 5 years ago
Quoted from grandy:

Might want to post in the Taxi owners club if you haven't already.

Good idea, thanks!

#5942 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
SlugFest Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Works as it should. Has topper and card dispenser. May also be interested in trades.”
2018-05-02
Peotone, IL
1,650 (OBO)
Viewed: 87 times
Contributed to Pinside

Just listed...

#5943 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Space Jam Archived
Routed - fresh off route - “Project pin... this is a routed pin... MPU has battery damage and needs to be repaired or replaced... needs major shop job but everything is there. The bill validator pictured is n...”
2018-05-02
Hampshire, IL
1,250 (OBO)
Viewed: 274 times

#5944 5 years ago

WTB: Metallica Pro. May consider a premium if the price is right. If anyone has one they are willing to sell, please let me know. Thanks!

#5945 5 years ago

Picked up a undocumented HUO Viper Night Drivin (super clean with NVRAM, new black lights). Thinking about trading if anyone is interested. Open to offers but looking for a Stern Playboy.

#5946 5 years ago

Just added a Aerosmith Pro and a Ghostbusters Premium to the marketplace.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “For sale Ghostbusters Premium. I am the original owner, playfield date is Sep 22, 2016. No ghosting, playfield is beautiful. Only mods are a shaker and Art’s airball protector...”
2018-05-08
Frankfort, IL
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 1496 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “For Sale: Aerosmith Pro. I am the original owner of this flawless machine. Stern shaker and Jackie shooter rod (brand new, not installed) included. This is currently in my basem...”
2018-05-08
Frankfort, IL
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 439 times

#5947 5 years ago

I just put the following machines up for sale on the Pinside market:
Alien Standard
The Big Lebowski and Alien as a package.
Star Wars LE
Houdini
Need the room.
If you want photos, shoot me a pm!

#5948 5 years ago

I have a King Pin in the market price reduced. $850.00

Machine - For Sale
King Pin $850.00 Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Price reduction. Gottliebs' King Pin bowling themed Pinball Features 4 flippers, 2 pop bumpers, 2 kick out holes, 10 drop targets. Playfield good shape , but does have wear from th...”
2018-04-30
Rockford, IL
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 484 times

#5949 5 years ago
Quoted from chad:

I have a King Pin in the market price reduced. $850.00

Who ended up with the prototype Volley?

#5950 5 years ago

Does anybody want this? $1900obo

Pretty nice Gorgar with clear coated PF and re-stenciled cab. Amateur restore, but worth every penny for what it is. All NEW boards and displays with LEDs throughout.

See pics here:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/XzvARc8S97bxeo4k2

There are 12,141 posts in this topic. You are on page 119 of 243.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/119?hl=hayrebear and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.