4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6,373 posts
  • 410 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 18 hours ago by jorant
  • Topic is favorited by 258 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 957 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5366_(resized).JPG
IMG_5359_(resized).JPG
FullSizeRender_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_9_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_8_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_6_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_7_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

There are 6393 posts in this topic. You are on page 118 of 128.
#5851 5 months ago

That price on a TZ would have made me consider adding one to my collection again. Great price. Congrats on sale.

#5852 5 months ago

60's EM's for sale in SE Wisconsin.

I have too many pins in the collection and need to trim the herd. All are shopped and fully working.

These will all be at MGC (weather permitting) if not sold first:
Gottlieb MELODY $750
Gottlieb FUN LAND $750
Bally ROCKET III (1 of 2) $500

Others available for local pick-up in Hartford (45 minutes NW of MGC):
Gottlieb FLIPPER CLOWN $700
Bally ROCKET III (2 of 2) $700

PM for more info.

#5854 5 months ago

Vintage Miller High Life 3-stage animated neon beer sign. See pics in the MGC rummage sale thread. Works great. This thing is heavy, not like the newer ones. 200 firm

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-unofficial-mgc-rummage-sale-thread/page/3#post-4328496

#5855 5 months ago
Quoted from Draegermeister:

None of youse guys would part with your Apollo 13, so I have to go to all the way into Michigan tomorrow morning to grab one.
Thanks for nothin'!

Quoted from vdojaq:

Funny, drove up to Michigan to get mine as well. Apollo 13 is my wife's favorite, it's not going anywhere.

All machines want to come home to their birthplace! I already picked $200 in parts between Pinball Life, Titan Pinball and eBay.

#5856 5 months ago

Taxi 2600 OBO
Decent cab. Some wear in pops but the rest of the pf is in pretty decent condition since there is mylar over the bottom half. Fully working, boards clean, nvram installed.
Also have a cpr pf + plastics + all 3 ramps new for 1100 more.

Added 156 days ago: Game SOLD

#5857 5 months ago

Still looking for some one to restore my capcom gunsmoke arcade....

Any one ever use ricksgamerepair.com?

#5858 5 months ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Any one ever use ricksgamerepair.com?

I used him about a month ago to fix a pinball board issue. Can't speak for his restoration skills, but he does seem like he knows what he's doing and can read schematics. Talking to him he's a former tech at Lucent in naperville. He usually has a queue of jobs but he's really good about getting back to you. Owner of Hemispheres Amusements in Hampshire says he often uses him for help.

#5859 5 months ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

I used him about a month ago to fix a pinball board issue. Can't speak for his restoration skills, but he does seem like he knows what he's doing and can read schematics. Talking to him he's a former tech at Lucent in naperville. He usually has a queue of jobs but he's really good about getting back to you. Owner of Hemispheres Amusements in Hampshire says he often uses him for help.

I've used him twice. Very thorough. Got the job done both times. He sticks to his hourly time limit very strictly. I remember he was working on my JP and after he fixed the initial problem, he looked at me and quickly said, "What else?" I liked how he seemed to want me to go out of my way to think of anything else that was wrong with the machine. So, naturally, I remembered the ball trough was giving me issues so I pointed him in that direction. Fixed that as well.

He is on the more expensive end, but that is because he is traveling from the Campton Hills area.

#5860 5 months ago

I have used Ricksgame repair (Gilberts) and I think he's excellent and a great guy. I heard of him on this thread.

I believe he charges $150 the first hour that includes travel. He is very good and very responsive, he fixed things for me I didn't even think were broke to round out his time.

#5861 5 months ago
Quoted from indybru:

I believe he charges $150 the first hour that includes travel

not to split hairs, but it's $140 first hour plus travel, then $75 for each additional hour. Not the cheapest, but he's still more reasonable than Hemispheres from what I was quoted.

#5862 5 months ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

not to split hairs, but it's $140 first hour plus travel, then $75 for each additional hour. Not the cheapest, but he's still more reasonable than Hemispheres from what I was quoted.

You can drop a game with Rick and not have to pay for his travel...

#5863 5 months ago
Quoted from danczaz:

You can drop a game with Rick and not have to pay for his travel...

Thats what Im going to do. Hes in Elburn, and I already need to make a run over there, two birds!

#5864 5 months ago

I’ve used Rick more than a few times, and he definitely knows his stuff, and I felt was very fair price/wise.
Good guy to deal with.

#5865 5 months ago
Quoted from bowz:

I’ve used Rick more than a few times, and he definitely knows his stuff, and I felt was very fair price/wise.
Good guy to deal with.

Yep, Rick's a good guy.

#5866 5 months ago

I was at $3,500 for fully working Apollo 13, nice playfield, one weird electrical anomaly. Good ramps and wire forms.

#5867 5 months ago

FYI-I've got a couple of games listed in the market place Pirates of the Caribbean and CV...

#5868 5 months ago

Will be listing a Hobbit with radcals . What are they going for?

#5869 5 months ago
Quoted from tatman9999:

Will be listing a Hobbit with radcals . What are they going for?

Which model? Looks like around 6700.

#5870 5 months ago
Quoted from estrader:

Which model? Looks like around 6700.

LE with radcals has 150 plays.

#5871 5 months ago
Quoted from tatman9999:

LE with radcals has 150 plays.

There is a nice one for sale on the market at 6900.

#5872 5 months ago
Quoted from indybru:

I have used Ricksgame repair (Gilberts) and I think he's excellent and a great guy. I heard of him on this thread.

Known Rick a long time - one of the best in the hobby. Rick has been in pinball a long time. Even helped Lawler with Banzai Run.

He and Gavin for repairs locally - period. Rob Anthony when he travels in. Good people.

#5873 5 months ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Known Rick a long time - one of the best in the hobby. Rick has been in pinball a long time. Even helped Lawler with Banzai Run.
He and Gavin for repairs locally - period. Rob Anthony when he travels in. Good people.

My ears must have been burning as I heard I was being talked about. I really like to let people know up front exactly what I can do and what I charge right on my web site: http://www.ricksgamerepair.com/repair.asp I take service requests very seriously and follow up as quickly and as responsibly as I can. I know Facebook isn't really popular these days but for those that use it you can see a lot of examples of my work and the things that I see while doing service on my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Ricks-Game-Repair-330352713699819/ Yes, I can read a schematic... I've never owned a pickup truck... My ONLY connection with Lawler and Banzai Run was to crate the original proto-type for shipping.

#5874 5 months ago

Awesome, cant wait to get my game over to Rick to get some love.

On another note, does any one have access to any brewing supply deals? I am looking for 5 and 6 gallon glass carboys and 5 gallon ball lock kegs. If any one has any leads or anything, let me know.

I prefer to work with a friend of a friend because my work schedule blows and friends of friends are more likely to hold onto stuff until I have time to come get it. Thanks

#5875 5 months ago

What area is Rick located? Says unknown on his avatar. Curious what areas he sevices.

#5876 5 months ago
Quoted from pacmanretro:

What area is Rick located? Says unknown on his avatar. Curious what areas he sevices.

Elburn, IL

RICK IS THE BEST!

#5877 5 months ago
Quoted from pacmanretro:

I really describe where I'll go here: http://www.ricksgamerepair.com/repair.asp Rockford would involve an extra hour for travel time if I come out for just your service. If there is someone else in your direction so I'm doing the drive for more than 1 stop there would be no extra charge for travel.

#5878 5 months ago
Quoted from estrader:

There is a nice one for sale on the market at 6900.

Thanks will be listing for 6k

#5879 5 months ago

Got a Freddy in. Unshopped project. Game is dead on arrival. Glove is all there. Great project to restore. Has playfield wear. $1200 obo.

#5880 5 months ago

I will be listing my SM for sale tomorrow if anyone is interested.

#5881 5 months ago

Looking for a SlugFest

#5882 5 months ago

Got a baby pacman video pinball machine. Not working Turns on. $600

#5883 5 months ago

Bally Key Lite wood rail. Sold as is beautiful playfield. Got in a lot of games. $400 obo.

#5884 5 months ago

I live in Chicago and am looking for a distributor for a Stern NIB. Any recommendations? Thanks!

I'm sure this has been covered before, but this thread has grown so big, it is hard to find.

#5885 5 months ago

Check out this Stern Link. It better to buy out of state to avoid paying Illinois sales tax

http://www.sternpinball.com/find-a-retailer

#5886 5 months ago

Thinking of trading off a few titles. If I am trading do I need to make a market post for these games or is this post okay? If not Mod please delete and let me know so I can place an ad for them individually.

*content deleted*

Willing to accept some trades of completely restored or HUO examples of the following:

*content deleted*

Looking for any condition

*content deleted*

#5887 5 months ago
Quoted from inhomearcades:

Thinking of trading off a few titles. If I am trading do I need to make a market post for these games or is this post okay? If not Mod please delete and let me know so I can place an ad for them individually.

You are required to create an ad for each game. Sorry.

#5888 5 months ago
Quoted from gweempose:

You are required to create an ad for each game. Sorry.

No problem, sorry about that. I get lazy and always put off making ads even though they are easy to do.

#5889 5 months ago

i see ricksgames comes highly recommended, but it doesn’t look like he deals in EM machines.
Too bad because I take the Metra out of Elburn often.
Can anyone recommend an EM repairman in the Chicago/Rockford area?
I found a couple guys in the area that work on EMs, but they are pricier than ricksgames and I don’t know anyone that’s tried their services.
Thanks for the help.

#5890 5 months ago
Quoted from doubledsquared:

Can anyone recommend an EM repairman in the Chicago/Rockford area?

Most people in the Chicago area use John Pedersen. He's not a paid tech per say, but he owns 50 EM machines so he's sort of an expert.

#5891 5 months ago

i see ricksgames comes highly recommended, but it doesn’t look like he deals in EM machines.
Too bad because I take the Metra out of Elburn often.

Wait, what? Were you proposing to take your EM pin on the Metra out to Rick?

#5892 5 months ago

Can anyone recommend an EM repairman in the Chicago/Rockford area? I found a couple guys in the area that work on EMs, but they are pricier than ricksgames and I don’t know anyone that’s tried their services.

Gavin Miller ...

http://gavinsgameservice.com/cms/

#5893 5 months ago

Hi all I m looking for a Shadow if you or know someone that is selling one please lMK. Tnx Rillo

#5894 5 months ago

Im looking to shake up the game room with a Big Buck HD (recent LCD version of Big Buck Hunter and not the older CRT style cabinets). If you have one for sale please PM me!

#5895 5 months ago
Quoted from stpcore:

Im looking to shake up the game room with a Big Buck HD (recent LCD version of Big Buck Hunter and not the older CRT style cabinets). If you have one for sale please PM me!

Try kingpingames. He had one at MGC for sale. Not sure if it sold ther.

#5896 5 months ago
Quoted from joemagiera:

Wait, what? Were you proposing to take your EM pin on the Metra out to Rick?

Haha I read that the same way. Picturing someone loading a machine with a dolly and the conductor scratching his head,.

#5897 5 months ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Thanks. Contacted him yesterday.

#5898 5 months ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Thanks Tom. That one is actually a Big Buck Hunter World Deluxe. The Big Buck Hunter HD is a newer model of that style.

#5899 5 months ago
Quoted from stpcore:

Quoted from TomGWI:

Quoted from KingPinGames:

Thanks Tom. That one is actually a Big Buck Hunter World Deluxe. The Big Buck Hunter HD is a newer model of that style.

Totally what I was gonna say, ask kingpin. Even if he didn’t have it at mgc I think Chris can get or has some Hd’s

#5900 5 months ago

Just throwing this out there. I have a new out of box Hobbit Gold SE HUO with Several nice mods and an Aerosmith Premium Like new out of box also with several very nice tasteful mods I will be putting up for trade. Both are as close to new as possible with Possibly a few hundred games total on both. Would sell but prefer a trade if possible plus or minus cash. Would love a TOM, AF, DILE, CFTBL, AFMLE, Williams IJ to name a few. Not a rush and willing to work towards a deal via transport if needed. Let me know via PM. Thanks

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 36.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 26.50
$ 86.00
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 129.25
$ 36.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods
€ 265.00
£ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods
$ 39.00
Lighting - Led
Pin Mods
$ 128.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
£ 99.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys
$ 115.00
Cabinet Parts
Merf's Pins
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
ULEKstore
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
There are 6393 posts in this topic. You are on page 118 of 128.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside