5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7,947 posts
  • 456 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by madtown
  • Topic is favorited by 297 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 957 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5366_(resized).JPG
IMG_5359_(resized).JPG
FullSizeRender_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_9_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_8_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_6_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_7_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

There are 7947 posts in this topic. You are on page 116 of 159.
#5751 1 year ago

Looking for a classic SS. Let me know what you've got!

#5752 1 year ago

Hey Localish dudes.

Anyone going to TPF?

I’m looking for a cpr or blown out taxi play field.
F-14 playfield in great condition
Jokerz play field in nice condition

Also the following system 11’s in nice condition in this order.

Roller games
B2K
Space station
Escape from the lost world (Tully just sell me yours)

Phone is on but I'm in Asia so I might respond I might not answer if it’s late into the evening.

#5753 1 year ago
Quoted from Lame33:

I'm going to have a free spot in my game room again soon and so the hunt for Medusa, Swords of Fury, or Diner has begun. Player's condition or better. I'm not looking for projects this time.
If you have one that you are looking to part with or know where I can find one, please let me know.

lame33 Ive got a Medusa available in Decatur Illinois

#5754 1 year ago
Quoted from Lame33:

I'm going to have a free spot in my game room again soon and so the hunt for Medusa, Swords of Fury, or Diner has begun. Player's condition or better. I'm not looking for projects this time.
If you have one that you are looking to part with or know where I can find one, please let me know.

I'm pretty sure there's a SOF for sale on CL in Ohio that was in decent shape. I think the asking price was 2300.

#5755 1 year ago

Thanks for the tips and offers. I likely have a SoF heading my way, but will know more by the weekend. If that falls though, I'll be in touch.

#5756 1 year ago

If anyone has any interest in a dual 16 segment alphanumeric display let me know. I’ll be selling one from Whirlwind as soon as my LED replacement arrives. Works fine just wanted to upgrade. Will be looking for $100.

#5757 1 year ago

Looking for a set or two of beater early bally ss legs. Don't need them to be pretty, just straight.

Thanks

#5758 1 year ago

Anyone have an extra arcade over-under (or whatever you call it?) coin door that they are looking to sell?

#5759 1 year ago
Quoted from Slim64:

Looking for a set or two of beater early bally ss legs. Don't need them to be pretty, just straight.
Thanks

I've got a set I did a evapo-rust bath on.

#5760 1 year ago
Quoted from Slim64:

Thanks

I have a dolly parton that's already been converted into a homebrew project. There's some oxidation so I was going to replace them with stock williams legs anyway seeing how it doesn't need to be period correct. Have at them.

#5761 1 year ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Looking for a classic SS. Let me know what you've got!

I found a game. Thanks!

#5762 1 year ago

I’ve got a nice Pirates of the Caribbean in the market up for trade or sale. Looking for a Shadow, Congo, Funhouse, etc.. I like 90’s Bally/Willams stuff.

#5763 1 year ago

Still have that project Pennant Fever for sale or trade

#5764 1 year ago

I have a working Bally Strikes and Spares for sale if anyone is interested. B

#5765 1 year ago

Sure, a week after I finally found mine - after looking for a decent one since Expo.

Good luck with the sale.

#5766 1 year ago

Archived after 11 days
Unknown reason:
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! “Looking for a mustang pro in chicago. Any condition, the more routed the better but would still be interested in a huo game. Let me know! Thanks.”
2018-03-16
Chicago, IL
Wanted

Looking for a Mustang. Thanks!

#5767 1 year ago

Listed a $3500 STTNG, a super nice Demo Man / Star Wars EP1, and a rare Fire Escape in NW Chicago (S. Barrington). Take a look at my listings!

#5768 1 year ago

*Post deleted by moderator*

All games over $3k require an ad in the Pinside Market. Thanks!

OOPS:

@ moderator - Ok - I'm sorry - I was unaware of that dollar level rule. I've seen games that would probably trade at over that level in this thread so I didn't know that. Not a problem. Thanks for letting me know.

#5769 1 year ago

*Post deleted by moderator*

All games over $3k require an ad in the Pinside Market

#5770 1 year ago

Archived after 5 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) “NOW I SEE YOU! YOU LOOK GOOD! I am selling my restored Bride of Pinbot with new playfield to make room. Looking for $5,750. Before you get sticker shock, check it out. If you want...”
2018-07-14
Plainfield, IL

Moderation is quick here! I posted here before putting the ad up, and got busted.

The Bride of Pinbot from this thread is for sale:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bop-resto-wbuthamburg-pf

In this ad:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/61690

It's a great specimen, and I'd prefer people to play it instead of crating and shipping it.

#5771 1 year ago

Archived after 6 days
Sold for $ 5,300
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Really Nice HUO Rob Zombie. 30 minutes north of Milwaukee. $5300 Prefer cash sale but might consider HUO X-men, Batman 66, Iron Man, Whoa Nellie, or possibly another newer St...”
2018-03-17
Grafton, WI

Really Nice HUO Rob Zombie. $5300
I am about 30 minutes North of Milwaukee. Quick access off I-43.
Prefer cash sale but might consider HUO X-men, Batman 66, Whoa Nellie, or possibly another newer Stern title +/- $ depending on game.

Added 20 months ago: SOLD

#5772 1 year ago

I have a HOU Avengers Hulk LE I may be open to trading. Like to rotate some a fresh game in. Batman 66, maybe a SW premium. Let me know what you have.

#5773 1 year ago

Pretty nice Gorgar with clear coated PF and re-stenciled cab. Amateur restore, but worth every penny for what it is. All new boards and LEDs throughout. $2k FIRM.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/XzvARc8S97bxeo4k2

#5774 1 year ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

Pretty nice Gorgar with clear coated PF and re-stenciled cab. Amateur restore, but worth every penny for what it is. All new boards and LEDs throughout. $2k FIRM.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/XzvARc8S97bxeo4k2

That looks to be in great shape. Are the inserts flat?

#5775 1 year ago

I have a perfectly working Vishay blue LED DMD. I also have a blue DMD cover to go with it. If you're interested, shoot me an offer.

#5776 1 year ago

Had a Chicago area pinsider tell me he was coming to look at a game, and he no showed tonight. I wouldn’t be that pissed, but I had to set the game up in my garage ( it was stored broken down) and now I have to tear it down again to store. Also changed my plans tonight so he could come see it.

I’m sure you don’t care, but it took time and energy and the guy doesn’t have the courtesy to reply back.

#5777 1 year ago

FYI, the blue DMD is no longer available. I accidentally fried that sucker when testing it out earlier today.

#5778 1 year ago
Quoted from BBC:

Had a Chicago area pinsider tell me he was coming to look at a game, and he no showed tonight. I wouldn’t be that pissed, but I had to set the game up in my garage ( it was stored broken down) and now I have to tear it down again to store. Also changed my plans tonight so he could come see it.

I’m sure you don’t care, but it took time and energy and the guy doesn’t have the courtesy to reply back.

That sucks. I've had the same thing happen to me. It's simply amazing how rude and thoughtless some people can be.

#5780 1 year ago
Quoted from gweempose:

FYI, the blue DMD is no longer available. I accidentally fried that sucker when testing it out earlier today.

Really sorry about this...feel kinda responsible.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/installing-a-5v-led-dmd-in-an-older-game

#5781 1 year ago
Quoted from BBC:

What game?

#5782 1 year ago
Quoted from BBC:

out them please!

It is important for others to know so they dont waster their time in the future also.

#5783 1 year ago

Bally Strikes and Spares.

Tatman9999

#5784 1 year ago
Quoted from BBC:

Tatman9999

I'm very surprised to hear this. Perhaps a miscommunication? Tatman is a good dude. That seems very unlike him.

#5785 1 year ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I'm very surprised to hear this. Perhaps a miscommunication? Tatman is a good dude. That seems very unlike him.

Agree, bob is good

#5786 1 year ago

Agreed, that is out of character.

#5787 1 year ago

So which one of you guys traded for the clown head on cl I no longer see it listed

#5788 1 year ago

Last call for my project Pennant Fever... $500 takes it

#5789 1 year ago
Quoted from BBC:

Tatman9999

Seems out of character.

He was shopping elsewhere based on this thread, https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-embryon-8#post-4290827

Maybe related?

#5790 1 year ago
Quoted from BBC:

Tatman9999

Very unheard of from Bob. Just spoke to him yesterday about his new game. HHHHMMMMM
Pincades
JT

#5791 1 year ago

Thinking about selling my Iron man.

#5792 1 year ago

Thinking about letting my X-Men Wolverine go. Would trade for GOTG pro or maybe SM...

Archived after 4 days
Not sold: Decided to keep game
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Home use only, second owner Wolverine. Great condition all around and plays perfectly. Wolverine captive ball mod with original figure modified to fit. Shaker motor. Cliffy pro...”
2018-03-21
Plymouth, WI
5,200 (OBO)

#5793 1 year ago

Bob Text me yesterday and told me he broke his screen on his phone and couldn't contact me.

I still have a Bally Strikes and Spares set up in my garage if anyone is interested.

#5794 1 year ago

Bob is solid. He wouldn't do that intentionally.

#5795 1 year ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Last call for my project Pennant Fever... $500 takes it

Sold

#5796 1 year ago

Any HSII for sale in the Chicago area?

#5797 1 year ago

I will be listing my above average Revenge From Mars here within the next few days. Just a heads up for anyone who might be interested.

#5798 1 year ago

I just posted my Dirty Harry and my Stern NBA up for sale in The Forum. Photos finally posted, it only took me a month and a half. Lol!

#5799 1 year ago

Not a pinball machine, but if anyone is interested....

Archived after 11 days
Sold elsewhere
Other - For Sale
Super Chexx Archived
“Super Chexx in excellent condition. Only flaw is one cracked plastic ramp behind a goal. (Part is $4.50 on ICE website) $1800....this weekend only!!!”
2018-03-24
Peotone, IL
1,800 (OBO)

#5800 1 year ago

I have a super nice condition Chicago Coin VEGAS cocktail project for sale
Could pass for HUO!!
Top side has been torn down and all parts cleaned, polished, re-grained / waxed.
Only bad spot on top side was I cleaned the spinner and took off the ink
Play field was novus 2'd waxed x 3 looks frickin awesome!
just moving to the underside now and starting to rebuild all the coil assemblies.

Didn't start on board work yet, it lights up, but does not start a game, I haven't dug into voltages or anything else yet
It's probably a fuse....

asking 450 as is

I'm in no rush to get rid of it so if I finish it and get fully working price will reflect the extra work and time.
Always interested in project trades or arcade games.
Pic's on request since we can't post pic's in this thread anymore.
Thx
Mike

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 239.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
£ 45.00
Lighting - Other
PinballToys
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Full Tilt Pinball LEDs
$ 69.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 10.95
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
€ 60.00
Flipper Parts
Buthamburg
$ 89.99
$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Professor Pinball
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 27.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 30.00
Apparel - Men
Pinball Haus
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Great American Pinball
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
There are 7947 posts in this topic. You are on page 116 of 159.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside