FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,115 posts in this topic. You are on page 110 of 243.
#5451 6 years ago
Quoted from grandy:

I've got 2 System 11s that need repair and i haven't been able to make the time in the last 6 months so i'm looking to pay someone.
Taxi:
Some of GI is out. This one is probably super straightforward. Did work after my 2017 restoration.
Insert lighting is all out. Did work after my 2017 resto.
Big Guns:
Left kicker won't work. This one is more complicated and will undoubtedly require board work. I've never had this working even after restoring the rest of the machine.
Any recommendations are much appreciated!

Call Rich Huff, he is in Oak Park. 700 Wesley. 312 925 1386

#5452 6 years ago

I created a Market Place listing for my Shrek - $4,200 OBO:

Machine - For Sale
Shrek Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Overall pretty nice Shrek which plays great. Cliffy protector on scoop. Prefer to sell locally (no shipping). Priced below market to hopefully sell quickly.”
2018-01-02
Elburn, IL
4,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 413 times

See the ad for more pics

#5453 6 years ago
Quoted from Monte:

Call Rich Huff, he is in Oak Park. 700 Wesley. 312 925 1386

Thanks, i've had rich out a couple of times before. He's been great but he sends out most electrical/board work and that's not what i'm looking for.

#5454 6 years ago
Quoted from grandy:

Thanks, i've had rich out a couple of times before. He's been great but he sends out most electrical/board work and that's not what i'm looking for.

Gavin does board work.

#5455 6 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Gavin does board work.

Thanks, i gave him a call and left a message!

#5456 6 years ago

Gavin is the (lion)man!

#5457 6 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

I have a Tommy for sale.
Excellent condition.
Clear bands, LEDs, Pinsound Board, Color DMD.
I ran an ad. Pm me if you're interested. Thanks!

Photos Added!

#5458 6 years ago

I was in Wisc. yesterday. If you like Haunted Castles and Zombie Monsters? You might want to start saving your nickles and dimes now for ACHC.

#5459 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

I was in Wisc. yesterday. If you like Haunted Castles and Zombie Monsters? You might want to start saving your nickles and dimes now for ACHC.

Did it actually have more than two things to shoot for?

#5460 6 years ago

Looking for either a Jurassic Park or a Revenge from Mars if anyone has a lead on either game.

#5461 6 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Did it actually have more than two things to shoot for?

oh ya!

#5462 6 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Photos Added!

Tommy is sold pending pickup.

#5463 6 years ago

Sooooo, three?

#5464 6 years ago

It this how you treat the kids in PE class Bob? Serious question...

#5465 6 years ago

Try milk in your Cheerios

#5466 6 years ago

Just put my Star Wars DE up for sale.
Pinsound board.
Color dmd.
Clear coated.
Clear bands.

#5467 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

It this how you treat the kids in PE class Bob? Serious question...

My questions were serious as well. When Spooky releases a game that I think is fun, maybe then I'll lay off.

#5468 6 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

My questions were serious as well. When Spooky releases a game that I think is fun, maybe then I'll lay off.

You are just being a troll. Saying any game only has two shots is just dumb.

We all get it at this stage... you hate all things spooky. Dually noted and thanks for participating.

#5469 6 years ago

[Removed]

#5470 6 years ago

Back by popular demand I'm relisting my Aerosmith pro. I won't bore you with details it gets much more play than other pins I own.
Maybe I'm not thinking clearly just got back from snowmobiling by Lake Superior. Honestly, 10 degrees doesn't seem so cold.
Happy New Year this is one of my resolutions.
Bruce

Added over 6 years ago: Game is sold, Thank you

#5471 6 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Just put my Star Wars DE up for sale.
Pinsound board.
Color dmd.
Clear coated.
Clear bands.

Wish I had the coin. Nice machine.

#5472 6 years ago

That kind of talk is just creepy. Wonder if it's allowed around here...

#5473 6 years ago

Just figured out the "black F-150" comment. Nice try. That's my old house. Old picture. Owners before us.

Keep stalkin'!

#5474 6 years ago

Anyone have any interest in a BW100? It's not beat down like a lot of them are.....pm for details..

Thanks-

Rey

#5475 6 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Wish I had the coin. Nice machine.

Thanks Chitown.

#5476 6 years ago

Just curious if any pinsiders picked up the Pinch Hitter at the estate sale in Naperville on Friday? It was too far for me, but I'd be interested in hearing about it.

#5477 6 years ago
Quoted from aahgo:

Just curious if any pinsiders picked up the Pinch Hitter at the estate sale in Naperville on Friday? It was too far for me, but I'd be interested in hearing about it.

Someone got it early in the day-they updated their pics Friday afternoon and that had a 'sold' banner on it........

#5478 6 years ago

I have a HUO (2015) Metallica Pro with ColorDMD and under 300 plays I'll be listing here tomorrow if anyone is looking for a sale or trade.

#5479 6 years ago

Anyone have a Congo they want to part with?

#5480 6 years ago
Quoted from waldo34:

Anyone have a Congo they want to part with?

You shouldn't have sold yours

#5481 6 years ago

Looking for a Cirqus Voltaire if anyone has one they are thinking of moving.

#5482 6 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

You shouldn't have sold yours

At the time the a Star Trek Pro seemed logical.

#5483 6 years ago

WTB: Rollergames - Still looking in 2018 for an excellent example (Diamondplate preferred) with little to no magnet wear within a few hours drive of Chicago. Please email with description, pictures and price. Thanks.

#5484 6 years ago
Quoted from vegasplayer:

Still looking in 2018 for an excellent example (Diamondplate preferred) with little to no magnet wear within a few hours drive of Chicago. Please email with description, pictures and price. Thanks.

Excellent example of.........?

#5485 6 years ago

How about a Bally Strikes and Spares? Anyone have one they want to part with?

#5486 6 years ago

Just posted a few pins on CL

Fish tales: typical fade on front and side, some insert wear, cabinet is decent. 3200obo
Diner: players condition games needs shopped 2600 obo
Jack bot: very nice 3100 obo
I will get pics up soon
Pincades
JT

#5487 6 years ago

Extremely nice HUO Metallica (under 500 plays, ColorDMD, snake mod, etc) for trade if anyone is looking...

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Metallica (Pro) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I took this pin in as part of a trade. It's a documented HUO (I'm now the second owner) from a 2015 build (LEDs with metal backbox). This Metallica Pro has a ColorDMD, 3D snake mod...”
2018-01-10
St. Charles, IL
Trade
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 191 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5488 6 years ago
Quoted from Jamaster10:

You may want to put that up in the Jackbot club.

#5489 6 years ago

Game Plan cocktail Star Trip project(aren't they all?). This one sat in a basement for 30 years, it's real nice, but the boards are corroded. Does light up and did make some sound. Project I am not going to get to. First $200 and it is all yours. No fighting over this one!

#5490 6 years ago

'62 Williams King Pin em (in the Marketplace)

Machine - For Sale
King Pin Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “For sale or trade for a desirable Gottlieb wedgehead. One of the top Williams reverse wedgeheads of this era due to theme and great playability. They don't come up for sale ver...”
2018-01-01
Trivoli, IL
800 (Firm)
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 444 times

#5491 6 years ago

BW100 for sale.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Blackwater 100 Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “Survivor BW100. Cab is in great shape-no decal fade. Playfield also is in great shape (1 loose post). 1 broken playfield plastic (the one over the multi-ball start gate-see pic). L...”
2018-02-21
Downers Grove, IL
2,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 770 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5492 6 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

BW100 for sale.

Machine - For Sale
Blackwater 100New!Functional - needs minor work “Survivor BW100. Cab is in great shape-no decal fade. Playfield also is in great shape (1 loose post). 1 broken playfield plastic (the one over the multi-ball start gate-see pic). L...”
18 minutes ago Downers Grove, IL 2,200 (OBO)
nascarrey

UGH! So cool.....want a t2? lol....

#5493 6 years ago

Looking for a Star Wars Premium, Baywatch, and X-Files if anyone has nice examples locally.

#5494 6 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

Looking for a Star Wars Premium, Baywatch, and X-Files if anyone has nice examples locally.

Didn't you recently get rid of a nice Baywatch? What happened, seller's remorse?

#5495 6 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Didn't you recently get rid of a nice Baywatch? What happened, seller's remorse?

I should have kept the last one, lol.

#5496 6 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

Baywatch is a great game. I just saw one up for sale with a colordmd. Can't remember where. Memory goes when you get older.

#5497 6 years ago
Quoted from Jamaster10:

Just posted a few pins on CL
Fish tales: typical fade on front and side, some insert wear, cabinet is decent. 3200obo
Diner: players condition games needs shopped 2600 obo
I will get pics up soon
Pincades
JT

Diner sold

#5498 6 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

After I missed out on yours, I hunted around until I found a nice one. I've had the game for about three weeks now. It's quite fun, and an amazing bang for the buck. Also, Chad did a great job with the new code. The modes are actually worth playing now, and he made it so that you aren't automatically handed multiball on ball three.

#5499 6 years ago

I have an extremely nice Als Garage Band, above average DE Jurassic Park and a players BSD I will be posting shortly. Asking $2900 for each. Willing to do a 2 for 1 trade as well.

And Baywatch? SO HOT right now!

#5500 6 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

After I missed out on yours, I hunted around until I found a nice one. I've had the game for about three weeks now. It's quite fun, and an amazing bang for the buck. Also, Chad did a great job with the new code. The modes are actually worth playing now, and he made it so that you aren't automatically handed multiball on ball three.

they updated this one?

There are 12,115 posts in this topic. You are on page 110 of 243.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/110?hl=scar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.