New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 90537)

Chicago Trader/Seller Club

By badbilly27

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8,908 posts
  • 493 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by gweempose
  • Topic is favorited by 343 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 957 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5366_(resized).JPG
IMG_5359_(resized).JPG
FullSizeRender_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_9_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_8_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_6_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_7_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

There are 8908 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 179.
#501 6 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

Craig,
You spelled "around" wrong.

The joke is that reacharoo sounds dirty. If you spell it out then it's the joke equivalent of just giving it up in the bar bathroom for free. Gotta make them work for it and buy you a drink first.

-c

#502 6 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

Craig,
You spelled "around" wrong.

But did he spell "reach" correctly?

#503 6 years ago
Quoted from kid_ego:

Did anyone pick up (or look at) the SST listed on CL for $700 a few days ago in Rochelle?
I sent the guy an email but never heard back from him.

The ad was real, the seller contacted me, I was 2nd on the list. A guy came the next day and bought it, the seller contacted me to say the other guy took it. It is now being flipped for a selling price of $2500 on CL in Milwaukee or Madison, I don't remember which.

#504 6 years ago

must be MKE >> not on MSN

#505 6 years ago

Hey Guys Did anyone see this MM for 3500.00 in Green Bay Wis?

http://www.reachoo.com/ads/228956150

Mike

#506 6 years ago

that must be a setup, because it's in front of a white garage door. Minty. Anyone unknowing would not go through the trouble. It's a bullshit ad. If it was legit, it would be in a dark corner with a pile of dirty laundry on top of it.

#507 6 years ago

Anyone got a WCS94 for sale? Not looking for some crazy restored $3k game, though.

#508 6 years ago

I have a Special Force pinball on craigslist... Pretty fun pin. Dennis Nordman's first pin. For Sale or for trade plus cash for a non working pin... Watch a YouTube Video on this pin... Not a lot of love for the mid-80's Bally but this one is pretty cool.

#509 6 years ago

Throwing out an early feeler...considering trading my LAH after I finish shopping it...not interested in selling...looking for WWFRR or another title of similar value...or could throw some cash on top for a better title like DH maybe? PM me if interested in discussing further

#510 6 years ago

Not sure if any of you guys use Facebook, but I just started a page dedicated to selling and trading of pinball machines, parts, and services for the Midwest region. Please check it out and give it a like if you are interested. Thanks!

Midwest Pinball Trading Post: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1464379763821434/members/

#511 6 years ago
Quoted from Nelly:

Not sure if any of you guys use Facebook, but I just started a page dedicated to selling and trading of pinball machines, parts, and services for the Midwest region. Please check it out and give it a like if you are interested. Thanks!

Midwest Pinball Trading Post: https://www.facebook.com/midwestPTP

That's pretty cool. It may even get me to join Facebook ...

#512 6 years ago

There's quite a few facebook pages like this, I also belong to the "pinball enthusiasts" facebook page and the "midwest pinball and arcade collectors" page.

Also good for a laugh, the "fans of bryan kelly" page

#513 6 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

There's quite a few facebook pages like this, I also belong to the "pinball enthusiasts" facebook page and the "midwest pinball and arcade collectors" page.
Also good for a laugh, the "fans of bryan kelly" page

Yeah, I saw those pages as well. However, neither of them were pinball and Midwest exclusive. I figured it would be nice to have a page that catered to our specific area and was strictly pinball related. Hopefully it will grow enough to be useful to others.

#514 6 years ago

I'm parting out a 1978 Stern - Memory Lane
What started as a re-theme has turned into completely changing the guts that run my project. All parts worked before I dis-assembled. All boards clean with no burns or jumpers. I am selling the following:
4 original displays (no segments out), $30 each
One barely used pinscore PS-BLY6 display $35
Lamp matrix board $35
Solenoid driver board $40
Transformer + rectifier board $100 OBO
barely used Alltek CPU board $150
Stripped playfield (very little wear, PM me for pics) $25
Empty cabinet (has buttons, coin door, lockdown bar, side rails with backglass, legs not included, could be used for a virtual pin) Make offer

I would also trade parts for a mid 80's williams coin door, lockdown mechanism and lockbar. Would prefer local, but can ship.
1a.jpg
2a.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg

#515 6 years ago

I still have the SOF available for trade if anyone is interested. Got about 4 different people interested, all with trades of which I would do but every single dropped out. Funny how everyone gets all excited when it first goes up then changes their minds soon after! Lol

Looking for BK2K, JM, NF, HS2, WW. Any other offers with similar games too let me know!

#516 6 years ago

did you PM no trash cougar? he's looking for one and near you.

#517 6 years ago
Quoted from AndHart120:

I still have the SOF available for trade if anyone is interested. Got about 4 different people interested, all with trades of which I would do but every single dropped out. Funny how everyone gets all excited when it first goes up then changes their minds soon after! Lol
Looking for BK2K, JM, NF, HS2, WW. Any other offers with similar games too let me know!

Is there a for sale price?

#518 6 years ago

Ok I sent a PM. No there isn't a sale price. Just looking for a possible swap.

Thanks!

#519 6 years ago

Damn, wish I had something to trade, but I do not.
--Scott

#520 6 years ago

Cant remember what an sof is?

#521 6 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Just run your cursor over the underlined letters in the original post and the name of the game and a picture will show.

#522 6 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

LIONMAN!!

#523 6 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

SoF = pure awesomeness!

#524 6 years ago

Swords of Fury! Aw man sorry about that. Never played one before. Looks pretty cool.

#526 6 years ago

Boy, anyone looking for a space shuttle or some parts? 2 ads with good prices:

chicago.craigslist.org link
indianapolis.craigslist.org link

#527 6 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Boy, anyone looking for a Space Shuttle or some parts? 2 ads with good prices:
chicago.craigslist.org link
indianapolis.craigslist.org link

I saw that and really want to jump on it.
Love system 9 games!
If only I had some spare cash....

#528 6 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

SoF = pure awesomeness!
ยป YouTube video

Why are you letting it go then? You do have some kick ass games in your collection, but if it was me. Airborne avenger would be gone before SOF would even be close to the door.

#530 6 years ago

Figured I would cross post here also. I have a Future Spa, the world famous game used in PAPA 17 C bank

You know the deal. I bought this game to train for PAPA (yes, I understand the craziness of that). PAPA has come and gone and this game is in my garage. I don't really have the space right now but this is a fun/challenging game.
I am looking to get out of it what I bought it for.

The game resets intermittently/ocasionally and the original CPU has "repaired" corrosion from the previous owner. Current board is salvagable and can be fixed with some skill I think. I have ordered an Alltek CPU replacement and a new BR board (the original has some burn) plus the items needed to repin connectors for BR board connectors.
I would prefer to spend my time working on other projects between now and MadRollin Pinball.

New boards arrived yesterday. Playfield is pretty good with some touch ups, but nice for the age. Cab has typical fade but pretty nice compared to many. Overall pretty nice condition for the era. Fresh rubber ring kit on it. All switches work and drops are clean and function well. Backglass is nice with one small spot of bubble. This game has some amazing artwork and is an ultra widebody liek Paragon.

Option 1:
I am asking $950obo as the game sits and you get the new boards/parts to clean it up yourself. I can install the boards, repin connectors, and verify reset is gone, but I then will just bring the game to MRP instead of selling right now.

Option 2:
If you want the game as it sits WITHOUT new boards then I am asking $700obo.
The game is fully playable as it sits but as I said it sometimes resets mid ball or sometimes will not boot upon first being turned on. If you have more skill/time than I you can likely repair the current board with a little effort. I don't like board work very much.

Option 3: I fix it up, make it solid and take it to MRP next month.

Contact me before I start working on this game or burn it with fire.

EDIT: free transport within a reasonable distance for a short time.

#531 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Why are you letting it go then? You do have some kick ass games in your collection, but if it was me. Airborne Avenger would be gone before SOF would even be close to the door.

???

I sold my SoF a couple years ago.

#532 6 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

???
I sold my SoF a couple years ago.

I thought I saw a recent post where you had one for sale. :/ Must have been an old post.

#533 6 years ago

Hows it going strangers?
Hope all is well! Been no time for pinball lately. Electrical business is crazy!
Im looking for a HUO or CLOSE TSPP for a customer of mine.
LMK Price and condition
Pincades
JT

#534 6 years ago

sending out a trade feeler...toying around w/ the idea of trading my Congo...would be interested in an Indy 500 in exchange...if anyone is interested PM me

will also be shopping out my LAH soon...potential trade for Goldeneye...would throw in cash dependent on condition...PM me if interested

#535 6 years ago

Anyone have a nice HUO Metallica they are willing to part with?

#536 6 years ago

I'm still looking for a nice CCC...anyone? I can throw a WOZECLE (with all new light boards) into the deal too.

#537 6 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

what are you getting rid of in it's place? you did you get to expand to the big room?

#538 6 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Great pin. You looking for a pro or premium?

#539 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

what are you getting rid of in it's place? Did you get to expand to the big room?

I'll have to sell something, but I'm not sure what yet. Possibly Farfalla. The problem is I love all my games. I still only have two pins in the big room for now (SC and WPT). Any more than that, and I may be sleeping on the couch.

#540 6 years ago
Quoted from tatman9999:

You looking for a pro or premium?

Probably a pro. I just don't think I want to spend premium kind of money right now. I suppose I would consider a premium if one came along at the right price. What are nice condition used pros going for these days?

#542 6 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Any more than that, and I may be sleeping on the couch.

I don't know about you but my couch ain't all that bad...

#543 6 years ago

Here's something you don't see every day. A post with the phrase, "Free to a good home" in it.

Does anyone have a basement where their steps have a turn just before you get to the bottom of the stairs, like this:

IMG_20140808_225538.jpg

I did, or still do at my old house, however ya wanna put it.

It made getting games up and down the stairs a bit of a chore because there wasn't enough room to turn the pin 90 degrees to make it down the last two steps. There also wasn't a lot of room to spare for 2-wheel cart.

So, I built this:

IMG_20140808_225213.jpg

By raising the 'landing' up a bit, it made using the 2-wheel cart a piece of cake. And later I did the step extension that is partially painted in black.

When we pulled my collection out of the basement last month, all the above made using the Escalera an absolute joy.

Well at any rate, if anybody lives close to Bartlett and has the same problem as I did, you are welcome to PM me and arrange to pick up these false steps because I don't need them any more and we left them in my old house. The Basement is in the process of being remodeled and hence I really ought to get these two items out of the way. They are heavy. I used either 2x6s or 2x8s (can't recall) under the platform and good plywood for the rest. I would estimate that the platform weighs about 40 lbs or so. So, as I said, if your basement is like this, send me a PM.

Cheers.

#544 6 years ago

Could use some driving games if anyone is selling 2+.

-c

#545 6 years ago

Bartlett IL?
I have the same fn setup
These would be great fingers crossed its in Bartlett IL

#546 6 years ago
Quoted from CraigC:

-c

Get Rush 2049s!

#547 6 years ago

I have that exact same issue!
Smart idea building the false stairs!!!!

#548 6 years ago

PM Sent back to Gatordad.

I hope it works out and he can now triple the size of his collection.

#549 6 years ago

Get need for speed(just one) and a non-working pump-it-up !!!
LIONMAN

#550 6 years ago
Quoted from CraigC:

-c

Lloyd at S&S in Hopkins might still have his for sale.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 1,099.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 20.00
Various Novelties
GC Pinball
$ 139.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 19.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Arcade Arts
$ 38.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 349.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 209.99
$ 17.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 3.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 7.50
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
Boards
PinSound
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 839.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 9.95
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore
$ 94.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 70.00
Playfield - Plastics
Cobra Amusements
$ 40.00
Playfield - Decals
Great American Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet Parts
Flashinstinct
$ 5,999.99
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinfarmer Mods
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 114.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple
There are 8908 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 179.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside