FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,129 posts in this topic. You are on page 109 of 243.
#5401 6 years ago

I'm a traditionalist. I like original rubbers like the designers intended.

Plus, if I bought super bands, titan or PBL rubbers they'd likely sit in a box for a year.

#5402 6 years ago

I have a nice Monday Night FootBall for sale. $1900.00 or best.

#5403 6 years ago
Quoted from Goonie:

Oh man, I knew I should have unloaded my Pirates! Always wanted this game and you’re so close! Keep me on your B list if this doesn’t sell. Not sure i’d be able to really devote some time to this before the holidays, and I think I’d like to shed Pirates before I take another one in.

You are welcome to come and check it out anytime. It is still available to buy and always available to play for free as long as it is here.
Jim

#5404 6 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

I'm a traditionalist. I like original rubbers like the designers intended.
Plus, if I bought super bands, titan or PBL rubbers they'd likely sit in a box for a year.

I have gotten them on games in the past. The first thing that happens is they come off and go right in the drawer. unfortunately, my spooky still has titans on it for the rings, as it was my test game to try out titan. Ball is wild and out of control much of the time due to weird spin the rings give it. Least it has normal flipper rubber. too lazy to go back in and redo the entire game in white rubber. I have other games that need more attention when I get an ounce of freetime.

#5405 6 years ago

Thinking about getting my Super Orbit back glass cleared. It has a couple small areas that would need touch up, but nothng too bad. Not much flaking either if at all. Any one in the area some one can recommend?

#5406 6 years ago

Thinking about letting my Dr. Who go?

#5407 6 years ago

I have reduced my price on Monday Night Football to $1295.00. Ads on Pinside Market as well as CL.

#5408 6 years ago

Are Houdini's shipping yet? Anyone have a used one yet they are willing to sell?

Is a fun game.

#5409 6 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Are Houdini's shipping yet? Anyone have a used one yet they are willing to sell?
Is a fun game.

We"ll, what ya all know ol Billy's Back. (aka snowman)
call me when your ready for one.
JT

#5410 6 years ago

What's up with the Flash that's been for sale in Lombard forever? Seems like a good price, does it have issues?

#5411 6 years ago
Quoted from Dewey68:

Seems like a good price

Maybe an "O.K." price.
Minor playfield wear and planking. Some backglass flaking and paint loss. Cabinet looks O.K.
Not bad, not great.
Looks that way to me anyway. Haven't seen it in person, and don't know the seller (I think).

#5412 6 years ago

yea $700 for a pretty decent flash isnt bad. at $500 it would be gone. its a nice filler game. guy looks like a big collector, probably just trying to make some room.

#5413 6 years ago

Anybody want a Coin Taker Red Tremor shaker? They are $120 on their website. I was thinking $90 for anyone interested. SAM version I believe. Came with my Walking Dead. I think that's pre Spike still. Works great.

#5414 6 years ago

#5415 6 years ago

flash usually goes for dirt cheap because they made a ton of them. It's the addams family of the early SS. So there are like 17000 of them made, or more. I've seen warehouse ops that had 10-15 of them sitting there.

#5416 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

flash usually goes for dirt cheap because they made a ton of them. It's the addams family of the early SS. So there are like 17000 of them made, or more. I've seen warehouse ops that had 10-15 of them sitting there.

It may be the best bang for your buck early solid state

#5417 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

flash usually goes for dirt cheap because they made a ton of them. It's the addams family of the early SS

By that logic, Addams Family should also be dirt cheap.
Still waiting to see that game at a respective WPC Flash price...

#5418 6 years ago
Quoted from brenna98:

By that logic, Addams Family should also be dirt cheap.
Still waiting to see that game at a respective WPC Flash price...

honestly, I don't know why it goes for so much. there are more than enough to go around. I think a lot of them are still on route. I see TAF still on route quite a bit. It's one of the reasons MM was hard to get ahold of. We had tons of them on route and still have them out there. Just a couple of years ago, we had 9 MM's within a 20 mile radius out on route. That really cuts into the home market. I have a feeling many are wasting away in older ops warehouses.

#5419 6 years ago

Good thing we have all those TAF playfields now.
Should keep the herd healthy for quite a while and keep HEP and BK in business.

#5420 6 years ago

and take some of the work load off of me. I've probably had to do at least 30 TAF's over the years. Probably closer to 40.

#5421 6 years ago

This is going to probably get me yelled at more than when I tell people I don't really like The Beatles, but I have similar feelings for TAF. Just so many other games Id rather play.

#5422 6 years ago
Quoted from DrStarkweather:

This is going to probably get me yelled at more than when I tell people I don't really like The Beatles, but I have similar feelings for TAF. Just so many other games Id rather play.

I'm not a huge TAF fan either. In fact, I think it's one of the most overrated games in all of pinball. I remember when it first came out. We had one in the student center arcade at my college, and I played it a ton. It was truly a revolutionary game at the time, but I don't think it has aged well. I honestly feel like the game has been coasting on its early reputation for decades, and people are no longer able to view it objectively.

The Beatles, on the other hand. I'm afraid we can no longer be friends.

#5423 6 years ago

Bah humbug! Put down the spiked egg nog.

TAF is a classic for a reason. Well integrated theme, original sounds, tons of modes, cool toys and one of the best multiballs ever. S H O W T I M E!! Yes, it even has a magnet to fling your balls randomly on multiball which I know the (hand quote) "better" players don't like because the randomness doesn't allow them to control the ball.

It's not the best game out there (changes often with all the new choices), but deserves top 20 status for a reason. Still love it after all these years and will NEVER leave my collection. Pretty good company seeing as how it's still the most sold game in pinball history.

Merry Xmas!

#5424 6 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

The Beatles, on the other hand. I'm afraid we can no longer be friends.

DrStarkweather not sure if we are/were friends but now that door has closed. Some things are best to keep to yourself.

Next you'll tell me you don't like Star Wars (the original three movies).

#5425 6 years ago

If anyone interested in an 8-foot Olhausen pool table in really nice shape, shoot me a PM.

#5426 6 years ago

Don't worry about those other guys. I'll be your friend. I agree with you on both topics.

#5427 6 years ago

I don't know Adam. If your with DrStark that may be the end of us... just sayin.

#5428 6 years ago
Quoted from kms_pinball:

I don't know Adam. If your with DrStark that may be the end of us... just sayin.

Wow where's the love you Jerks!!! Its Christmas LOL!!!

TAF, owned lots of them, but never seemed to be a keeper! Last one i though I would keep, 2 of us toured the mansion in the same game. Nah time to go now!

I agree not a real big Beatles fan but, that would sell as a pin, HUGE NUMBERS!!!!

Merry Xmas Eve To All & Happy to NIB Games new Years From yours Truly in 2018.
Remember No Tax if you buy from the Hoosier!!

Have a safe and happy holidays to all!!!

Pincades
JT

#5429 6 years ago

I have a clean world poker tour, no fear, space station and a flash gordon

#5430 6 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I'm not a huge TAF fan either. In fact, I think it's one of the most overrated games in all of pinball.

I can see that. It reminds me of people’s nostalgia towards EBD. Many of them where made so lots of people have good memories playing as a teenager.

#5431 6 years ago
Quoted from kms_pinball:

Gain a friend, lose a friend? At least I come out of the deal even!

Merry Xmas to you all, lovers and haters alike!

#5432 6 years ago

Ahhhhh, Merry Christmas anyway!

#5433 6 years ago

Merry Xmas and happy holidays Chicago thread!

#5434 6 years ago

Merry Christmas from down here in Cuba. Came down for the holidays and having an amazing time. They don't have pinball that I can find, but I know it was here on some level. I found a "drop a card" back glass in a museum, but sadly that was the only piece.

#5436 6 years ago

Merry Christmas Chicago!

#5437 6 years ago

Looking for Revenge From Mars pin.

#5438 6 years ago
Quoted from Christian43:

Looking for Revenge From Mars pin.

If you dont find one soon. I might have one available in a few weeks. Very nice above average game.

#5439 6 years ago

I came back here to just say that while I appreciate the influence The Beatles/TAF has had on music/pinball, whenever I ask myself 'man, what should I play?" I have never responded "I know.... THE BEATLES/TAF."

#5440 6 years ago

Listed in the market Twilight Zone. Tons of stuff added. $6500.00 or best. Thanks.

#5441 6 years ago

I have a players condition Shrek I'm thinking of selling if anyone local is interested.

#5442 6 years ago

Anyone looking to sell their METLE/MOPLE?

#5443 6 years ago

I came back here to just say that while I appreciate the influence The Beatles/TAF has had on music/pinball, whenever I ask myself 'man, what should I play?" I have never responded "I know.... THE BEATLES/TAF."

We can be acquaintances now.

Happy New Year!!

#5444 6 years ago

I have a Tommy for sale.
Excellent condition.
Clear bands, LEDs, Pinsound Board, Color DMD.
I ran an ad. Pm me if you're interested. Thanks!

#5445 6 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

I have a Tommy for sale.
Excellent condition.

Excellent condition?? You sir under exaggerate! That has to be the Nicest Tommy I have every seen! Stop selling all your amazing treasures and play them!! GLWS

#5446 6 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

I have a Tommy for sale.
Excellent condition.

what color LED's?

#5447 6 years ago

Just posted my POTC for sale if anyone is interested.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Time to sell my POTC. The game is in great shape physically, with no wear on the cabinet to speak of, and none really on the play field except some in the shooter lane. This orig...”
2018-01-01
Geneva, IL
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 155 times
Contributed to Pinside

Listing at $5,300, but that's with some add-ons and a ColorDMD. Willing to come down by $400 and put a fairly new plasma back in. Game is in great shape overall.

Aaron

#5448 6 years ago

Have some games in Chicago that I’m thinking about selling before trying to move them to Cincinnati. Some of them are unshopped, but they all seem to be quite nice. Games below:

NBA Fastbreak
Demolition Man
Star Trek Next Gen x2
Star Wars Ep 1 - Super Minty Original
Fire Escape - Rare Oddball Game

#5449 6 years ago

I've got 2 System 11s that need repair and i haven't been able to make the time in the last 6 months so i'm looking to pay someone.

Taxi:
Some of GI is out. This one is probably super straightforward. Did work after my 2017 restoration.
Insert lighting is all out. Did work after my 2017 resto.

Big Guns:
Left kicker won't work. This one is more complicated and will undoubtedly require board work. I've never had this working even after restoring the rest of the machine.

Any recommendations are much appreciated!

#5450 6 years ago
Quoted from grandy:

I've got 2 System 11s that need repair and i haven't been able to make the time in the last 6 months so i'm looking to pay someone ... Any recommendations are much appreciated!

Call Gavin Miller. His number is (312) 699-0968.

There are 12,129 posts in this topic. You are on page 109 of 243.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/109 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.