By badbilly27

3 years ago

Stats

• 5,384 posts
  • 372 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 23 hours ago by CaptainNeo
  • Topic is favorited by 228 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

There are 5384 posts in topic. You are on page 106 of 109.
#5251 30 days ago

Price drop.

Archived after 18 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Monster BashArchived
As is “Works, plays great.”
2017-11-28
Chicago

#5252 30 days ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Pretty typical progression. Staunch DMD lovers eventually get worn out and want to try something different.

Yeah, i know. Just giving Tom a hard time cause at one point I think he had mainly new sterns and the top ten B/W.

I am happy to see he is branching out. Maybe he will even try a gottlieb at some point

#5253 30 days ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I am happy to see he is branching out. Maybe he will even try a gottlieb at some point

Let’s not get crazy. Although a Gottlieb EM would be fine. I have owned them before.

#5255 28 days ago

Going to be posting a firepower...

#5256 28 days ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

an EM? Holy SHIT! who is this guy?

I O Moon

#5257 28 days ago

Archived after 3 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
FirepowerArchived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Selling a firepower I picked up in a package deal... Game seems to work 100%... PF was stripped and waxed. LEDs throughout game... back left plastic is broken and glued back toget...”
2017-11-20
Hampshire, IL
900 (OBO)

#5259 25 days ago

Just picked up a near perfect example of South Park. So, I need to sell my very nice example of South Park. I will be posting an ad soon, looking for $2650 OBO. Thanks.

#5260 23 days ago

What's for sale people? Access to an escalara, let's put it to use.

#5261 23 days ago

I am selling my Kiss LE. May be selling my kick ass Avatar as well. Listing tomorrow.

#5262 22 days ago

Hi folks!

Have a good shape DM for trade. I put all new titan rubbers on it, took it apart and cleaned it, color DMD, LED'd, New flipper coils, repaired cracked and broken plastic etc. I'm looking for a newer game and would trade DM+Cash for something. I'm open to pretty much anything but top of my list is TWD Premium, Iron Man PVE, TNA, Metallica, Spider Man, AC/DC, Aerosmith, Ghostbusters Premium etc. I'm sure we can come up with something. Located downtown Chicago and ready to make a deal. Let me know if you're interested.

Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “I have a DM in good shape that I'm interested in trading out plus some cash for a newer Stern. Top of my list would be a TWD or Metallica, iron man, Spider-Man (premiums/vault edi...”
24 days ago
Chicago, IL
Trade

#5263 22 days ago
Quoted from RockBass14:

Have a good shape DM for trade. I put all new titan rubbers on it ...

Do you happen to have a list of all the quantities and sizes you ordered? I was actually about to place an order from Titan today for my DM. I figured I'd take advantage of their Black Friday deal.

#5264 22 days ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Don't you mean, I ♥ Moon

That’s the better version of the game.

#5266 22 days ago

Still looking for some one to restore my capcom gunsmoke...no one replies once they see how much work it is, lol.

#5267 21 days ago

Still want a walking dead...

Some trade bait

Archived after 10 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Throwing up my HUO wolverine LE. In amazing shape, 3rd owner, has newton ball mod, LCD color DMD, upgraded figures, shaker, cliffy hole and shooter lane protector set, and black fl...”
2017-12-08
Chicago, IL
Trade

#5269 21 days ago

I have a Chicago Coin Pirates Gold for sale.
Came in an "all or nothing" deal.
A bit rough but mostly working.
Pick up In Hampshire, IL 60140
$300?

#5270 21 days ago

Going to list a semi project Flash if anyone’s interested...

#5271 21 days ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Going to list a semi project Flash if anyone’s interested...

Sold pending pickup

#5272 20 days ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “Selling or trading my very nice Twilight Zone pinball machine. Game plays great no issues with it. I shopped it out recently with new Titan rubbers, new balls, added a lot of new L...”
5 days ago
Saginaw, MI
7,350 (OBO)

Open to trades

#5273 20 days ago

PM me with a reasonable offer. I need to move my beautiful SM.

#5274 19 days ago

PROJECT strange science, complete, good shape 574 361 9561

#5275 18 days ago

My KISS LE has been sold. I still have a NIB set of KISS LE/Premium Armor with the stars. New owner didn't want it. Never opened or installed on the game. It retails for $499. First $200 takes it from me. I will ship it for an extra $30.
Jim

#5276 18 days ago
Quoted from BackFlipper:

My KISS LE has been sold. I still have a NIB set of KISS LE/Premium Armor with the stars. New owner didn't want it. Never opened or installed on the game. It retails for $499. First $200 takes it from me. I will ship it for an extra $30.

Congrats on the sale! Heck of a price on that armor if someone is in the market for it.

#5277 18 days ago

Sale Pending!
Partially shopped/refurbished “Pretty nice GnR. Cab colors are nice and bright. 100% working, clean, and plays great. NVRAM installed. Upgraded stronger shooter lane coil to help get it up the ramp. No topp...”
18 days ago
Chicago, IL
5,300 (OBO)

#5278 18 days ago
Quoted from RazerX:

Machine - For Sale
Guns N' RosesNew!Partially shopped/refurbished “Pretty nice GnR. Cab colors are nice and bright.
100% working, clean, and plays great. NVRAM installed.
Upgraded stronger shooter lane coil to help get it up the ramp.
No topp...”
27 minutes ago Chicago, IL 5,500
RazerX

If this is the one that was at Expo, it played flawless!! Rob did you tighten down the one pop bumper body? Buy with confidence.

#5279 18 days ago
Quoted from RazerX:

Machine - For Sale
Guns N' RosesNew!Partially shopped/refurbished “Pretty nice GnR. Cab colors are nice and bright.
100% working, clean, and plays great. NVRAM installed.
Upgraded stronger shooter lane coil to help get it up the ramp.
No topp...”
51 minutes ago Chicago, IL 5,500
RazerX

Buy with confidence from @razerx -great seller!

Now if I could just get him to sell me his FT............lol

#5280 17 days ago

GnR is such a great game! There is a reason why it commands a much higher price than all the other DE titles. It's basically DE's MM.

#5281 17 days ago
Quoted from chad:

If this is the one that was at Expo, it played flawless!! Rob did you tighten down the one pop bumper body? Buy with confidence.

Yep, found it when I took a gander through it again to make sure everything was tight and working properly. thanks for the reminder though.

#5282 17 days ago

Who is ready to sell their walking dead premium?

#5283 17 days ago

Pirates still for sale.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Very nice undocumented HOU POTC. Full leds but no other mods. I do have an uninstalled led mod for the pirate ship cannons that I will include. Cabinet is great, no scratches or...”
27 days ago
Collinsville, IL

#5284 17 days ago

Gona be taking a trip to Chicago from KC early next year, anyone selling any solid state games? Looking to pick up 1-4 games depending on titles, price, condition.

#5285 17 days ago

Did anyone notice the CFTBL add on CL for $2550 today. I assume that is a bogus add? Curious if anyone has any insight on that CL add.

#5286 17 days ago

Spam. I sent them an email... the response was that the game was on a base in IL, but the seller is in Hawaii, but they’ll ship it to me free via the military.

#5287 16 days ago

Also have a pretty decent Hollywood Heat with LEDs and nos translite installed for 700.

#5288 16 days ago
Quoted from RazerX:

Also have a pretty decent Hollywood Heat with LEDs and nos translite installed for 700.

Man, this is tempting. I usually keep 2 GTL's of this era and I have had a hole since Cactus Jacks left.

#5289 16 days ago

do it frank. Rob doesn't live that far away from us either. Well, depending on the time of day you leave. his games are usually really nice.

#5290 12 days ago

Looking for a Stern Whitestar Board if anyone has one available.....

Parts - Wanted
Wanted! “Looking for this for my Ripley's Believe It or Not! Game has the older board in it, 520-5136-00, which is not compatible with the sound. Please pm if you have one for sale with a...”
12 days ago
Tinley Park, IL
Wanted

#5291 12 days ago

HH is sold.

GnR still available. Dropping price to 5300 obo. Possibly interested in I500 or WNBJM +cash. Maybe others but really trying to make some room.

#5292 12 days ago

Glad the HH is sold. I’m still looking to fill the hole. Anyone got a reasonably priced Bally Strikes and Spares for sale?

#5293 10 days ago

Make me an offer on GnR. I'd like to sell it this weekend.

#5294 10 days ago

I wished I have the cash!! It's a nice GnR for a great price!!!!

#5295 10 days ago

Anyone with a Bly Strikes and Spares they want to sell?

#5296 10 days ago
Quoted from FrankJ:

Anyone with a Bly Strikes and Spares they want to sell?

I just saw one for sale like last couple of days. Was pretty nice too. Forgot where I saw it.

#5297 10 days ago

p1001 PM sent before this , your ad has been Archived by pinside too for #playball. Need to respond to my PM?

Thanks

#5298 10 days ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I just saw one for sale like last couple of days. Was pretty nice too. Forgot where I saw it.

There was one in the St. Louis area on FB. Too busy at work to devote 6 hours each way to get it.

#5299 9 days ago

Any of my local bros have the proper tools to repin this connector on my jp? It looks like Ill have to add a 12v power supply to get the mods my machine came with to work properly. Im going to be working on this machine the week between xmas and new years, so if any one local has the time to come by, let me know. I have beer! LOL

https://images.pinside.com/a/15/a1576dd37bd02cdc79932c51f2b239dbaf2dbf2e/resized/large/a1576dd37bd02cdc79932c51f2b239dbaf2dbf2e.jpg

#5300 9 days ago

Anyone in the Detroit area that could give a pin a ride to the Chicago area? Or maybe halfway in between?

Jack

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 66.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bright Lights Pinball
$ 66.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
£ 39.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
$ 239.00
$ 24.50
$ 99.00
Lighting - Led
LED OCD
Apparel - Unisex
Double Danger Pinball
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Great American Pinball
$ 59.00
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 65.00
Cabinet - Decals
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 6.95
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 36.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
There are 5384 posts in topic. You are on page 106 of 109.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside