By badbilly27

3 years ago

Stats

• 5,239 posts
  • 369 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by CaptainNeo
  • Topic is favorited by 225 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

There are 5239 posts in topic. You are on page 105 of 106.
#5201 14 days ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Yeah, start calling Jeff names and he replies.

Jeff, Jeffy, The Jeffster. Jeeeef.

That work?

#5202 14 days ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

or just check any craigslist in the 3 state area and give him a call, lol.

Yes that is correct lol!!

#5203 14 days ago
Quoted from chad:

Yes that is correct lol!!

that is OK, I put them on my auto flagger as quick as I see them.

Always the same ads for the same 3 guys. Just get tired of them always clogging up the feed and spamming every clist to take games that are not in your area.

#5204 14 days ago

Well I know I cannot get them all and I understand you like to keep it local. No problem there. Both our basements can not support every game . :) All part of the hunt....

#5205 14 days ago
Quoted from chad:

Well I know I cannot get them all and I understand you like to keep it local. No problem there. Both our basements can not support every game . All part of the hunt....

I am going to build a bigger basement

Id rather you get them than that scumbag Dustin. Guy is so shady.

#5206 14 days ago
Quoted from rosh:

I'll be hosting a Houdini play testing event here at the American Pinball offices in Streamwood this Saturday from 11:00 AM until 7:00 PM (or maybe later if folks still want to play). If you are interested please send me a PM with an approximate time you want to stop by, just want to be sure we don't have too many folks here at one time. I'm not that concerned about it, since we should have three games set up for play, but opening it up here on pinside, one never knows.

Rosh, you’re killing me! I’m dying to play Houdini and have been waiting for something like this but I have plans on Saturday that I don’t think I can get out of. Will you be doing this again?

#5207 14 days ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

I CANNOT get arcade adventures to reply to me. Text, email, voicemail, nothing. They dont want my money? Ive heard good things, but damned if I cant get them to reply. Any tips?

Without going into any details
A delayed response from Jeff is completely understandable
He has more important priorities at the moment

#5208 13 days ago
Quoted from gatordad:

Not sure how to read that. Does Jeff have a real situation he is dealing with or is it another one of his boo hoo stories?

Not sure because I just saw him the other day driving around with an Atari Super Breakout in the back of his truck.

#5209 13 days ago

Price drop

Archived after 19 days
Not sold
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “This is a beautiful looking Tron I purchased from Scott Danesi's collection (Original owner) and it comes with the original translite. The original owner loaded in some custom mus...”
2017-11-02
Hawthorn Woods, IL
6,800 (OBO)

#5210 13 days ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Not sure how to read that. Does Jeff have a real situation he is dealing with or is it another one of his boo hoo stories?
Not sure because I just saw him the other day driving around with an Atari Super Breakout in the back of his truck.

Family first is all I will say

#5211 13 days ago
Quoted from DngrWillRobinson:

Rosh, you’re killing me! I’m dying to play Houdini and have been waiting for something like this but I have plans on Saturday that I don’t think I can get out of. Will you be doing this again?

Possibility that I'll do one on a week night later in the month

#5212 13 days ago

Yeah, I'm out of town this Saturday as well or I would stop by.....

#5213 13 days ago
Quoted from gatordad:

Absolutely, thanks for the update.

Any one recommend a local arcade restorer in the mean time?

#5214 13 days ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Absolutely, thanks for the update.
Any one recommend a local arcade restorer in the mean time?

what cha need done. or help with
Pincades

#5215 13 days ago
Quoted from Jamaster10:

what cha need done. or help with
Pincades

Pm sent!

#5216 13 days ago

Still have a Mousin' Around available.

$2200 and it's yours! Ad is up in the market with pictures.

#5217 12 days ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Still have a Mousin' Around available.
$2200 and it's yours! Ad is up in the market with pictures.

FYI, you can embed an ad directly into a forum post like this ...

Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “More pictures and info to anyone interested. Would trade for something on my wish list (+/- cash as needed, but nothing too crazy as cash is a little tight). Let me know what you ...”
16 days ago
Elgin, IL
Trade

#5218 12 days ago

Price drop, come grab it this weekend and get a great deal.

Brad

Archived after 19 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Rob Zombie's Spookshow International machine that looks and plays great. The machine features all factory 'upgrades' which includes LEDs, plastic protectors, and lit toys. Lookin...”
2017-10-31
Naperville, IL

#5219 12 days ago
Quoted from jellikit:

Price drop, come grab it this weekend and get a great deal.
Brad

Great price! Plus, didn't they just release a huge code update?

#5220 12 days ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Great price! Plus, didn't they just release a huge code update?

Yes, it is running v22 and the official code update from Fawzma is as follows:

Quoted from FawzmaGames:

Official V22 will be dropping in a few days.
Here is whats coming..
Added - Flipper power is now controllable
Added - New Mega Corpse mode. Every 250 corpse collected goes into Mega Corpse Mode
- Mega starts at 250, 500, 750, and 1000
- Value collected at 1000 is proporsional to the amount of balls you have left on the field
- Hit drop target 1+n times to claim displayed amount, within the amount of time given
Added - Instant Info is now available. Hold left or right flipper for 8 seconds to engage
- Use other flipper to scroll through the data
Added - Left/Right orbit switches now do a rapid flash on their respective flasher to indicate ball location
Added - New node. Cycle between the Radio target, robot and chicken bucket. Completing one moves to the next. Gets progressily harder to collect
- Boombox Blast
- Robot Rumble
- Chicken Bucket Bash
Added - Dirty Pool changed to show progress and a score value as well as a new graphic
Update - Infected mode has a new option.
- Off
- Activated when you fail a selectable mode you already beat
- Activated when you fail a selectable mode at any time
Update - Attract video handling method changed to help get rid of overlapped text
Update - Super beast would not end properly on apron mod
Update - Lane kickoff only happens when load routine has finished
Update - Dragula timer was resetting back to 20 seconds. Base start time starts at 15 seconds instead of 13
Update - Superbeast center ramp strobes instead of pulses arrow for urgency
Update - Removed hard-coded ball count of 6, now accounts for missing balls
Update - Removed screen setting reset on version change
Update - Attract video timings changed to avoid chance of video being missed being played
Update - Card collecting removed while in infected mode
Update - Lowered killer card video priority to allow JP animations to play out
Update - Hellbound - Added extra info to show how satan bash were reduces due to robots built
Fixed - Buffer overflow was causing the MB variable to change, causing unintended MB's
Fixed - 1000 corpse multiplier targets were not giving points
Fixed - Backglass lighting increased to 100%
Fixed - High Rez dot setting was not saving properly
Fixed - What mode ending did not reset apron mod mode status.
Fixed - Ball/player/number of players was resetting back to 1 when Hellbound finished
Fixed - LDG lights would blink while in SuperBeast giving a false impression those targets are needed
Fixed - LDG lights would blink while in Deadcity part 1, giving a false impression those targets are needed
Fixed - LDG lights would blink while in American Witch, giving a false impression those targets are needed
Fixed - LDG Jackpot/SJP award messages would be missing the value
Fixed - Killer card collecting is back to being collectible during any mode. Murder ride hurryup will only activate when not in a selected mode
Fixed - Card Member EOB X and the bonus amount overlapped
Fixed - American Witch, beating mode would play the wrong MB void clip
Fixed - Random chance not all numbers were clearing when skillshot clip was playing
Fixed - Leftover flashing numbers would show up in Goober mods
Fixed - Drop target would not reset at the end of Goober
Fixed - Robots built clip did not show the amount on screen
Fixed - Robots assembly clip was missing for the 60% mark
Fixed - Spaulding (get to the murder ride...) voice timer was't being killed at the end of a ball. This was a global timer and not player specific, so it could lead to confusion.
Fixed - 1000 Corpse mode light would blink at the wrong time. Due to old code trying to stack LDG
Fixed - 1000 Corpse mode count might not show the total orpse colelcted at the end of mode
Fixed - Several mode end detection routines were set to look for a specific value
Fixed - Superpop value would not show while in a main mode

#5221 11 days ago
Quoted from rosh:

Possibility that I'll do one on a week night later in the month

Thanks for letting us play Houdini today! Had a great time and love the gameplay.

#5222 10 days ago

Price drop after a couple no shows...

Archived after 1 day
Not sold
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “Selling or trading my 2010 Iron Man for a Walking dead pro... unfortunately I have space for 3 pins and want to switch things up. My Iron Man is in great shape, has original dmd, c...”
2017-11-12
Chicago, IL
4,300 (Firm)

Added 8 days ago: Iron Man is SOLD

#5223 9 days ago
Quoted from packie1:

Thanks for letting us play Houdini today! Had a great time and love the gameplay.

You're welcome, thanks for coming.

#5224 9 days ago
Quoted from packie1:

I second that.

We were all pleasantly surprised at the gameplay, sounds, shot selection, variety of modes and video integration. Rosh and team have their sh*t together. Star Wars looks like Tatooine compared to Houdini. Stern better be careful, the new guys have a very strong & loaded alternative product.

I call dibs on the first used one in Chicago up for sale.

#5225 9 days ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Stern better be careful, the new guys have a very strong & loaded alternative product.

Stern has a lot of good competing companies fighting for that pinball pie. We saw Stern step it up a little bit when JJP was formed, and it seems like that scale has slowly been sliding back again over the years. I don't care what license they obtain, if games feel sparse and re-hashed from previous layouts (star wars is iron man ramps with star trek center drop target lock), you can only do that for so long before people start shopping elsewhere.

#5226 8 days ago

I posted pictures tonight on my facebook page of about 20 or so pins that i now have available, and possibly will be delivering some to the Chicago area for a reasonable fee

*link removed by moderator*

if this post isn't allowed, my apologies, but I'm just not making 20 different ads on here currently

#5227 8 days ago

Link not working.

#5228 8 days ago
Quoted from DngrWillRobinson:

Link not working.

Link works for me, have to scroll down to see the first couple posts.

#5229 8 days ago

Link not working for me either. Maybe you have to have a Facebook account?

#5230 8 days ago
Quoted from vbittnv:

Price drop after a couple no shows...

Archived after 1 day 1231 views Not sold
Machine - For Sale
For sale or trade: Iron Man modded! Chicago, want TWD SWArchivedFully shopped/refurbished “Selling or trading my 2010 Iron Man for a Walking dead pro... unfortunately I have space for 3 pins and want to switch things up. My Iron Man is in great shape, has original dmd, c...”
4,300 (Firm)
Edit & Re-listChange listing result

Iron Man is sold! I need a walking dead now! I have a space open for a pin next to my x-men and its really sad!!! Let me know if anyone is selling for a fair price! Pro or possibly premium. Thanks!

#5231 8 days ago

I just posted an ad for my HUO Spiderman. I purchased it NIB from Trent at Tilt Amusements and it hasn’t moved from my game room since he installed it. It has a shaker motor, the Back Alley Creations buildings and subway car, and includes the goodie bag unopened and still attached to the cabinet. Cabinet and playfield are in excellent condition with minor wear at the Doc Ock magnet. I will consider a trade for a players condition Corvette plus cash. PM me if you're interested.

#5232 7 days ago
Quoted from vidgameseller:

I posted pictures tonight on my facebook page of about 20 or so pins that i now have available, and possibly will be delivering some to the Chicago area for a reasonable fee

if this post isn't allowed, my apologies, but I'm just not making 20 different ads on here currently

Blocked for me could you print a list of them and prices maybe?

#5233 7 days ago

I'd like to see a list of games and prices also.

#5234 7 days ago

Sorry, but I had to remove the link. It may not be as convenient, but you are required to create an individual ad in the Market for each game over $3k.

#5235 6 days ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Sorry, but I had to remove the link. It may not be as convenient, but you are required to create an individual ad in the Market for each game over $3k.

RULES RULES RULES
LOL LOL

#5236 6 days ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Sorry, but I had to remove the link.

No problem just post all of the games for only $2999 and you will be fine. LOL.

#5237 6 days ago

vidgameseller thanks for thinking of the Chicago for sale thread on your recent Facebook post.

Not trying to start a debate on pinside for sale posting rules, just encouraging all locally to put a reminder in here first. Makes the thread fun.

#5238 6 days ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

vidgameseller thanks for thinking of the Chicago for sale thread on your recent Facebook post.
Not trying to start a debate on pinside for sale posting rules, just encouraging all locally to put a reminder in here first. Makes the thread fun.

@badbilly27 Thanks for the kind words. As i said in my original post, I wasn't sure if it was allowed, so i even apologized in advance. So that the link was removed is no big deal. Not sure if there is another way to put the list on here since several are over the 3k mark that requires separate ads, if there is, someone tell me without spending hours making 30 or so different ads

#5239 6 days ago

badbilly27 Thanks for the kind words. As i said in my original post, I wasn't sure if it was allowed, so i even apologized in advance. So that the link was removed is no big deal. Not sure if there is another way to put the list on here since several are over the 3k mark that requires separate ads, if there is, someone tell me without spending hours making 30 or so different ads

For the ones that are under $3k, just list them all here. You can't post pictures or a link to pictures, but if people see a title they are interested in, they will reach out to you.

#5240 6 days ago

badbilly27 Thanks for the kind words. As i said in my original post, I wasn't sure if it was allowed, so i even apologized in advance. So that the link was removed is no big deal. Not sure if there is another way to put the list on here since several are over the 3k mark that requires separate ads, if there is, someone tell me without spending hours making 30 or so different ads

Just make things easy Troy and reduce the price to all under $3000, why make things more difficult? GLWS!

Brad

#5241 6 days ago

I have about 30 sets of new stern pro side rails, not lollipop rails. Free for the taking. I think they fit some Data East games also I have been slowly giving them out. Anyone needs them let me know, stop by the shop and pick them up. Would really like to get rid of all of them.

#5242 6 days ago

Nice!

Speaking of side rails...does any one know if the lollipop rails from Kiss LE will fit DEJP? We put guitar rails on the LE, and I was wondering what the red rails would look like on my JP....

#5243 6 days ago

Lots of pins exchange hands within participants of this thread!

I might have missed it but I didn't see any prices on your FB post either........youre not that far of a drive from Chi town.....

#5244 6 days ago

I have a nice Data East Hook pinball $2200.00 Shopped out leds etc. Contact me for further information.

#5245 6 days ago

STTNG AND NO FEAR FOR TRADE

#5246 6 days ago

Looking for an Eight Ball Deluxe or a Flash Gordon.

#5247 6 days ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Looking for an Eight Ball Deluxe or a Flash Gordon.

Are you feeling OK tom? Am starting to get concerned that your tastes have changed to the good stuff...

#5248 6 days ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Are you feeling OK tom? Am starting to get concerned that your tastes have changed to the good stuff...

My friends know my tastes.

#5249 5 days ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

My friends know my tastes.

and you know how your friends taste.

#5250 5 days ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Pretty typical progression. Staunch DMD lovers eventually get worn out and want to try something different.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 45.00
Apparel - Unisex
Double Danger Pinball
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
DBC Pinball
$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 989.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
$ 128.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 24.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
$ 149.99
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bright Lights Pinball
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 269.99
$ 15.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
There are 5239 posts in topic. You are on page 105 of 106.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside