FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

There are 12,006 posts in this topic. You are on page 103 of 241.
#5101 6 years ago

Picked up Dialed in locally yesterday. Love it!

#5102 6 years ago
Quoted from jeffgoldstein2:

So you figured out a way to get that puppy down your stairs?

#5103 6 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

GnR up for sale.
Playfield is one of the best in a GnR you will ever come across. Clear coated by Captain Neo himself - smooth and shiny as glass. G ramp recently replaced with NOS original. Comes with Slash figure, not yet installed. Cabinet is faded on one side and does have some scuffs. But comes with full cabinet artwork set!
May be interested in trades for a SW Premium or a CFTBL in great condition with monitor mod instead of hologram.
Live 10 minutes from Expo. If you have a little change in your pocket going ching a ling a ling, I have your GnR.

you are selling this now? we just talked about this and how awesome it is. Then to trade it for CFTBL? What happened to your taste? CFTBL WISHES it could be a fraction as good as GNR.

#5104 6 years ago
Quoted from jeffgoldstein2:

Congrats! That's great!

#5105 6 years ago

Looking to buy a WWF Royal Rumble. Please PM me if one is available.

#5106 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

you are selling this now? we just talked about this and how awesome it is. Then to trade it for CFTBL? What happened to your taste? CFTBL WISHES it could be a fraction as good as GNR.

He upgraded to a even nicer GnR ....

#5107 6 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

He upgraded to a even nicer GnR ....

ahhhhh, carry on... carry on.

#5108 6 years ago

Anyone here interested in a huo star trek pro trade? Would hear offers to trade up and pay money or trade down. 1 for 1 offers or two for one offers welcome too.

#5109 6 years ago

Still looking for a walking dead, but now also looking for a star wars pro. Not looking for new unless you want to give me a stupid deal on a trade for my modded Ironman or my modded Game of thrones pro. Let me know! Thanks!

#5110 6 years ago

I have an HUO (I'm original owner with receipt and box) Dialed In LE (August build with Cliffys) that I'm offering for sale/trade. If anyone is looking for one locally and has something on my wish list to trade please consider sending me a PM. Some games I'm looking for are Medieval Madness (remake), AC/DC (Luci Edition), Attack From Mars LE (I have one on pre-order but wouldn't mind owning one sooner than later), even a Golden Tee LIVE/Home Edition pedestal would be given consideration.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I'm the original owner with receipt and box purchased on August 23rd of this year. Limited Edition #402 manufactured in mid August of this year. Has been in my home since receiving...”
2017-10-17
St. Charles, IL
8,450 (OBO)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 324 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5111 6 years ago

Just a BUMP for all my Chicago friends!

Brad

#5113 6 years ago

If anyone on the Chicago land area is in on POTC give me shout. I have 3 CE left and some le and standards left that I ordered day 1
Have a great week end.
It was always great seeing you fellas at expo, BUT WHAT A SHITTY SHOW!!!!!!!!!
It was a loser for sure.
Pincades
JT

#5114 6 years ago

Just in Gottlieb big hurt, unshopped Nice condition , Has a switch issue in matrix, won't allow coin up or start game, $1600 as is

#5115 6 years ago

Bally truck stop-$1600
Haunted house-2000
Super nice black sheep squadron-$1100

#5116 6 years ago
Quoted from Jamaster10:

It was always great seeing you fellas at expo, BUT WHAT A SHITTY SHOW!!!!!!!!!

there were certainly more than a few drops . . .drops in vendors, drops in attendance, drops of machines

#5117 6 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

GnR up for sale.
Playfield is one of the best in a GnR you will ever come across. Clear coated by Captain Neo himself - smooth and shiny as glass. G ramp recently replaced with NOS original. Comes with Slash figure, not yet installed. Cabinet is faded on one side and does have some scuffs. But comes with full cabinet artwork set!
May be interested in trades for a SW Premium or a CFTBL in great condition with monitor mod instead of hologram.
Live 10 minutes from Expo. If you have a little change in your pocket going ching a ling a ling, I have your GnR.

Sent PM.. still available? Price? Couldn't find in ads.

#5118 6 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Super nice black sheep squadron-$1100

#5119 6 years ago

I have seen it, it's really nice.

-c

#5120 6 years ago

Possibly Huo, then cleared the playfield..come on!

#5121 6 years ago

Have to get rid on my IM... Want a walking dead or Stern star wars... need to make space :/ Or I need to move !

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/55755

#5122 6 years ago

I have project Stern Lectronamo... 325... needs work... players condition

#5123 6 years ago
Quoted from vbittnv:

Have to get rid on my IM... Want a walking dead or Stern star wars... need to make space :/ Or I need to move !
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/55755

I have a house for sale if that would help you! lol

#5124 6 years ago

Anyone have a Powder coating guy in the Chicagoland area?

#5125 6 years ago

Highly recommend Mark at Fresh Start Custom Coatings in Palatine. Seems like a really nice guy. Turnaround time was about 3 weeks. Always charged around $300ish for candies. I think it was less for single stage powders... closer to $225ish. But if he has to powder coat it twice, a color then a clear or candy over it, he charged a little more.

There might be cheaper out there but I like the one-on-one and very pleased with the quality of his work. He has the colors shot on cans on his wall. He probably thought I was obsessing over the exact colors I wanted but never pressured me.

#5126 6 years ago
Quoted from smacks:

Sent PM.. still available? Price? Couldn't find in ads.

Sorry for delay smacks, sent you a pm.

#5127 6 years ago

I have an HUO perfect condition NBA Fastbreak for sale. In southern wisconsin. Be hard to find a nicer one, it's flawless, looks like a new pin.

I've bought pins in Chicago before, only a couple hours drive to me.

#5128 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballbrat:

Anyone have a Powder coating guy in the Chicagoland area?

BackAlleyMatt does it too

#5129 6 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

I have project Stern Lectronamo... 325... needs work... players condition

Sold pending pickup

#5130 6 years ago

I have a Revenge from Mars where the CRT no longer has a picture when booting up. Does anyone know someone that has experience repairing these old CRT monitors?

#5131 6 years ago
Quoted from sawbill:

I have a Revenge from Mars where the CRT no longer has a picture when booting up. Does anyone know someone that has experience repairing these old CRT monitors?

Is LCD not an option? You're supposed to be able to run higher resolution once you switch to LCD.

#5132 6 years ago
Quoted from sawbill:

Post over on KLOV, someone there that's local would probably be willing to stop over and help fix it. It's just discharge the monitor, pull the chassis, repair, put it back in, and done. Not much to those old monitors.

#5133 6 years ago
Quoted from sawbill:

Do a cap kit and replace the flyback (plenty of tutorials on YouTube)
Or just convert it to LCD to make it lighter and more reliable - you can flip the tube and chassis for at least $50
Some dude on KLOV makes an adapter that adds the scan lines on an LCD if you really miss them

#5134 6 years ago

Going to be listing a fully working Gorgar if anyone is interested...

#5136 6 years ago

sales or trade, STTNG, HS, Space Station, Cue Ball Wizard, Mario Andretti, Pinbot.....pictures on south bend craiglist

#5137 6 years ago
Quoted from PBachtel:

sales or trade, STTNG, HS, Space Station, Cue Ball Wizard, Mario Andretti, Pinbot.....pictures on south bend craiglist

No pics, and you couldn't even link your own ad?

#5138 6 years ago
Quoted from PBachtel:

It's very hard to find a decent STTNG for under $3K. What kind of condition is it in?

#5139 6 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

It's very hard to find a decent STTNG for under $3K. What kind of condition is it in?

It's $4,600 on the local Craigslist.

Quoted from PBachtel:

Also HS is $2,000, Space Station $1,800, CBW $1,750, Mario Andretti $1,900, Pinbot $1,900. All prices are from the local Craigslist.

#5140 6 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

It's $4,600 on the local Craigslist.

My bad. I naturally assumed it must be under $3,000, since it's against the rules to list a pin for sale on Pinside that's over $3,000 without creating an ad in the market ....

#5141 6 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I see what you did there.

#5142 6 years ago

Thinking about selling or trading my HUO TZ, really want an Attack from Mars remake or MM. PM for details..

#5143 6 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

My bad. I naturally assumed it must be under $3,000, since it's against the rules to list a pin for sale on Pinside that's over $3,000 without creating an ad in the market ....

Ohhhhhh Gweemer!
You sucked him right in didn't you. That's cold blooded man. Lol.

#5144 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Gorgar Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Decent Gorgar for sale... PF was stripped, all parts cleaned / ultrasonic cleaned... pinball life LEDs throughout... PF is decent with no major wear spots. No broken plastics...Ev...”
2017-10-23
Hampshire, IL
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 619 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5145 6 years ago

Hello,

I'm in Riverside Iowa, close enough...

I'd like to find a "local" (I'll drive to get it) used AFMre se if anyone has a lead. I'm trying to unload my GB pro now to help fund.

Thanks. B0b

#5146 6 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Sale Pending!GorgarNew!Shopped “Decent Gorgar for sale...

PF was stripped, all parts cleaned / ultrasonic cleaned... pinball life LEDs throughout... PF is decent with no major wear spots. No broken plastics...Ev...”
Remove sale pendingEdit ad detailsEnd ad listing

Sold

#5147 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I have a house for sale if that would help you! lol

How many pins can i fit??

Updated link to more pics

chicago.craigslist.org link

Thanks!

#5148 6 years ago

1973 Darling 900 obo
1976 Space Mission 1100 obo

Both new links, flipper parts, coils, legs levelers. Etc.
Both games work 100%. Really nice machines.

Pictures in marketplace.

#5149 6 years ago

Just listed Tron Legacy Pro for sale - looking to trade for Star Wars Pro or sell outright

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/56091

#5150 6 years ago

I have a sst pro i will still entertain offers of trade for if any one is interested. My playfield has two ghosting inserts that I'm getting a replacement from stern for. I am the sole owner, bought NIB. After I get it it will be literally a brand new machine.

Really want other new sterns or in great condition dmd williams/bally pins.

There are 12,006 posts in this topic. You are on page 103 of 241.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/103 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.