4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7,254 posts
  • 437 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by vidgameseller
  • Topic is favorited by 269 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 957 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5366_(resized).JPG
IMG_5359_(resized).JPG
FullSizeRender_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_9_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_8_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_6_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_7_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

There are 7254 posts in this topic. You are on page 100 of 146.
#4951 1 year ago

I've got a player condition Dr. Who for trade or sale. Needs to be shopped. PM for details. Mainly looking for a Fishtales, Funhouse, or Shadow....

#4952 1 year ago

Off topic but giving up my 8 foot dynamo air hockey table for cheap. Only 900 bucks. Works great. Its the blue top version. Could trade for a pin plus cash also.

#4953 1 year ago
Quoted from Brad76:

Off topic but giving up my 8 foot dynamo air hockey table for cheap. Only 900 bucks. Works great. Its the blue top version. Could trade for a pin plus cash also.

pm sent

#4954 1 year ago

Very nice GB premium for sale or trade. I can bring it with to Expo on Thursday and I'll be at the Pinball Life party on Friday.

Archived after 19 days
Sold for $ 6,300
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “For sale or trade is my very nice Ghostbusters premium. The playfield is beautiful and non ghosting. I'm the second 2nd owner and the 1st owner loaded it up. List of mods: -Purp...”
2017-09-08
Elkhart, IN
Trade

#4955 1 year ago

I've got two BH that I'm looking to sell. Not really looking for trades.

1st one is very nice. Recently shopped and rebuilt with new Swemmer board. Pop bumpers, flippers, and kickers all strong. Plays great. Spinning motor works. All displays work. Led's for GI. Cabinet is nice with exception of some wood out of front of cabinet (see pics). Both bg nice. New tube from lower pf to upper. Good coin door. The power supply has been rebuilt and updated, all the pop boards have been updated, interconnect rebuilt with new wires. The tube is new polycarbonate with led to make it glow. Lower window lights converted to Standard voltage. $2150 with Swemmer board, or $1950 with old non working board that you may be able to repair

2nd one has a nicer cabinet. I did a little swapping of things with first one. Spinning motor works. Two displays in head work. Did not test under pf displays. No pf glass. Coil seem free, not burned or locked on. Does not have mpu or driver board, so may be good candidate for Pascal 4 in 1 board. Does have sound board. Some pf wear and planking. Good coin door. Inner bg is rough. $750.

#4956 1 year ago

Just wanted to let everyone know Stern just replaced my Ghostbusters LE playfield today because of the ghosting inserts.
Yesterday, I pulled the playfield out myself by disconnecting 3 plugs and wrapped it up. It's pretty dang heavy. I went to Sterrn today and they gave me a boxed up populated playfield and I dumped off the old one. Came home and installed with a friend in 15 minutes. Had to adjust one switch and now plays perfect.

#4957 1 year ago
Quoted from pinwhoo:

I've got two BH that I'm looking to sell ... 1st one is very nice ... Cabinet is nice with exception of some wood out of front of cabinet (see pics).

Where are these pics that you speak of?

#4958 1 year ago

HOU (undocumented) LOTR going up for sale. Live 10 minutes from Expo.

#4959 1 year ago

Can bring to expo, sell or trade..

Archived after 25 days
Not sold
Machine - For Sale
Star Trek (Pro) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “This is a very nice modded ST Pro, Home Use Only machine. I am the second owner, the first owner only owned this for 60 days or so. I have owned this for over 3 years. I think i...”
2017-09-07
Waverly, NE
5,499 (Firm)

#4960 1 year ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

btw, what's going on with houdini? Havn't heard much lately about it.

Production starting very soon, waiting for all of the parts to get here. Parts showing up every day, but pretty much need them all before we can start. New assembly line is ready and waiting.

#4961 1 year ago
Quoted from rosh:

Production starting very soon, waiting for all of the parts to get here. Parts showing up every day, but pretty much need them all before we can start. New assembly line is ready and waiting.

Great to hear, Josh! I'm excited to see this game in person. Will there be a playable machine at Expo?

#4962 1 year ago

I've got a decent Tee'd Off that I'm looking to sell. $1600.
Game is in good shape. Some cabinet touch ups. It plays good and everything works, but could use new rubber rings. No led's.
Has gopher topper and it works.
I've got pics.
Location is Franklin, WI.

#4963 1 year ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Great to hear, Josh! I'm excited to see this game in person. Will there be a playable machine at Expo?

I expect we will have three at expo. Unfortunately the first batch of playfields we got had some printing issues, and we won't have the next batch in time for expo, so we will have to use the flawed ones.

#4964 1 year ago
Quoted from rosh:

we will have to use the flawed ones

That's too bad. Can't wait to check it out anyway. Thanks for setting them up.

#4965 1 year ago
Quoted from rosh:

I expect we will have three at expo. Unfortunately the first batch of playfields we got had some printing issues, and we won't have the next batch in time for expo, so we will have to use the flawed ones.

Can I have a flawed one for a wall hanger?

#4966 1 year ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

I'd be down for one as well. Great idea if those playfields don't have to be returned.

#4967 1 year ago
Quoted from rosh:

Very cool. Can't wait to see and play one. Congrats on the progress!

#4968 1 year ago
Quoted from rosh:

I'd buy one of those for a wall hanger if you were to sell them at a good price.

#4969 1 year ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

I want a wall hanger too!

#4970 1 year ago

Not sure how many bad playfields we have, and how many we will end up using, but for machines they do get installed in, my guess is that those machines will eventually be sold as 'production samples' with the subpar playfields.

#4971 1 year ago

Looking for: New stern cabinet preferably SAM era, but anything that looks similar will be fine. decal condition or game not important. wiring not needed.
Selling Super nice JM. blue powder coat, unfaded, amazing shape. will take pictures and list end of the week.
-c

Added 19 months ago: JM is sold

#4972 1 year ago
Quoted from CraigC:

Selling Super nice JM. blue powder coat, unfaded, amazing shape. will take pictures and list end of the week.

Don't tempt me! Interested in a GB Pro?

#4973 1 year ago
Quoted from rosh:

Not sure how many bad playfields we have, and how many we will end up using, but for machines they do get installed in, my guess is that those machines will eventually be sold as 'production samples' with the subpar playfields.

OK well keep me in mind. Thanks.

#4974 1 year ago

Picked up a south park and a monopoly that are shopped and ready for new homes

#4976 1 year ago

Looking for a great condition STLE

#4977 1 year ago

I have an MMr for sale and would be willing to bring up to Expo if needed: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-medieval-madness-remake-with-upgrades

#4978 1 year ago

I'm looking to trade my Maverick, it's one of the nicer ones I've ever seen. It has color dmd and had leds...Cash price is 2,000... Let me know if you are interested..

#4979 1 year ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

hasn't there been one at Level 257 since shortly after expo last year?

Yes..

#4980 1 year ago
Quoted from DrStarkweather:

257 isn't in Chicago. Its about 40 minutes out in the suburbs.

Yep, while people in the suburbs consider themselves Chicagoans, true residents of Chicago see the suburbs as "Here there be dragons..."

#4981 1 year ago

I heard Chicago is a suburb of Milwaukee

#4982 1 year ago
Quoted from dhard:

I heard Chicago is a suburb of Milwaukee

It really has become "Chicawaukee" or "Milcago".
I live right on the boarder; so I get to take advantage of the best (and worst) of both cities.

(Although, I'll take driving into Milwaukee, over Chicago any day of the week.)(especially anywhere near Woodfield/Schaumburg)

#4983 1 year ago
Quoted from Timerider:

It really has become "Chicawaukee" or "Milcago".
I live right on the boarder; so I get to take advantage of the best (and worst) of both cities.
(Although, I'll take driving into Milwaukee, over Chicago any day of the week.)(especially anywhere near Woodfield/Schaumburg)

Woodfield/Schaumburg is a piece of cake....I work in that area and while there is a lot of traffic, it is relatively easy to get around. If you really want a challenge, drive into the actual city and try and navigate along the rive down close to trump tower...........lol

#4984 1 year ago

I have a Jetsons for sale. If interested, shoot me a pm.
Great machine for the family.
Excellent condition.

#4985 1 year ago
Quoted from kklank:

I have a Jetsons for sale. If interested, shoot me a pm.
Great machine for the family.
Excellent condition.

Another jetsons on the chopping block!

#4986 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamaster10:

Another jetsons on the chopping block!

I see a lot of Spooky games on the chopping block. Seems like they are "must have" games...until people realize they are just ho-hum at best.

Jersey Jack is the way to go.

#4987 1 year ago

I'm looking to trade multiple games for 1. In Chicago, I have a Starship Troopers, STTNG, Demo Man, RFM, SWEP1.

#4988 1 year ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

I see a lot of Spooky games on the chopping block. Seems like they are "must have" games...until people realize they are just ho-hum at best.

Except that Jetsons is a contract game that Spooky built. Not a Spooky designed game.

#4989 1 year ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

I'm looking to trade multiple games for 1. In Chicago, I have a Starship Troopers, STTNG, Demo Man, RFM, SWEP1.

what game are you looking for?

#4990 1 year ago

Anyone know the value of a Ghost & Goblins stand up arcade game? A colleague of mine at work is interested in selling his. Thanks

#4991 1 year ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Anyone know the value of a Ghost & Goblins stand up arcade game? A colleague of mine at work is interested in selling his. Thanks

Looks like 500-1000 depending on condition

http://www.arcade-classics.com/exidy_arcade_price_guide.html

#4992 1 year ago

Does anybody recall the IM VE that was listed from someone in WI?

I was going to PM them today but don't see the ad. Did it sell?

#4993 1 year ago
Quoted from kid_ego:

Does anybody recall the IM VE that was listed from someone in WI?
I was going to PM them today but don't see the ad. Did it sell?

Check WisconsinPinball.com - never mind it sold

I have a modded one I would be willing to sell for the right price.

#4994 1 year ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Check WisconsinPinball.com - never mind it sold
I have a modded one I would be willing to sell for the right price.

Figures. That was a great price.

It makes me feel a bit better to know it sold well before I started hemming and hawing over whether I should reach out to him about it in the past couple days. Lol.

Thanks for the update on it!

#4995 1 year ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Except that Jetsons is a contract game that Spooky built. Not a Spooky designed game.

Exactly. The build quality on those games feels like they were built in a garage.

#4996 1 year ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Exactly. The build quality on those games feels like they were built in a garage.

Better that than by some kids in a basement. (runs and hides)

#4997 1 year ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Hmmm...so going from garbage game play, then being corrected, to "poor build quality" yet Spooky is reputed to have some of the best customer service and build quality in the industry.

Seems like you're reaching for straws here. No need to though, man. There's no "JJP team" or "Spooky Team" or anything like that. It's ok to just back away...

#4998 1 year ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Hmmm...so going from garbage game play, then being corrected, to "poor build quality" yet Spooky is reputed to have some of the best customer service and build quality in the industry.
Seems like you're reaching for straws here. No need to though, man. There's no "JJP team" or "Spooky Team" or anything like that. It's ok to just back away...

I never said anything about gameplay. I just said they are ho-hum at best.

#4999 1 year ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

I disagree. JJP games are a must have until you actually play one. Most of them suck ass.

#5000 1 year ago

Come on Neo, don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel about JJP games.
(sarcasm)

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 109.99
$ 20.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 1,000.00
Playfields
Pinball Playfields
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
Flipper Parts
Buthamburg
$ 179.99
£ 31.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
$ 199.99
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Iron Monger Decal Out of stock
Flashinstinct
$ 6.00
$ 110.00
Playfields
PinBall Reborn
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 249.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bright Lights Pinball
$ 4.99
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Pro
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
There are 7254 posts in this topic. You are on page 100 of 146.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside