6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Gexchange
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

It looks like my days off of work coordinate with the dates of the Pinball expo in Chicago, I'm thinking about traveling up there from OKC. Has anyone else been there? It looked like tickets are $200 plus, is that normal for something like this? How many machines are on free play? Is the Stern Tour worth doing? thanks

#2 6 years ago

http://www.pinballnews.com/shows/expo2016/index.html Show report here.

$200+ is if you do everything. Read things over and do what you like.

Great show. A lot of fun. Lots of games ( see how many in show report link for 2016 ) Stern Tour Thursday morning, early. Fireside Chat Thursday night. LTG : ) Show Friday evening or night. Lots of vendors. Banquet Saturday evening.

And people. New friends, old friends. Famous people from the industry.

Go, assert yourself. You get out of Expo what you put into it. Time of your life ! You'll be glad you did.

LTG : )

#3 6 years ago

Also Pinball Expo is the only show this year where you might get a LTG : ) Mugged me mug.

#4 6 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Also Pinball Expo is the only show this year where you might get a LTG : ) Mugged me mug.

I'll hold you to that Lloyd! My wife and I are still sad we were not able to bribe you to sell one of your mugs during our visit. Still a Wonderful trip visiting SS Billiards! I have met many people along this pinball hobby but you sir will always be one of those Famous people that defined the industry for many. Thanks and I Will find you to buy one of those mugs!

Dave and Darcy

#5 6 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

Thanks and I Will find you to buy one of those mugs!

I am sorry I had no extras here when you visited. The ones up in the case where ones from each show I gave them at, and some Pinball Circus mugs. And the Pinball News mug. No Goose mugs in there yet. No duplicates. I've tried to save one of each for my collection.

You catch me at Expo with them, and you can't buy them. You get one when I mug you.

#6 6 years ago

Good pinside meet and greet there too. Go for the Stern tour. New product annocements. Speechs. Also to meet people. Dont go expecting to play a ton of pinball.. thats not what expo is for.. I also so go to banquet once

JJ

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-show and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.